CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2967|Reply: 13

[Dunia] Lepas Selamat Melahirkan Perempuan Ini Sambung Main Game.Ko Mampu??

[Copy link]
Post time 18-5-2015 12:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
A woman continued playing an online game at an Internet cafe after giving birth to a baby girl there, Guang Ming Daily reported.

She gave birth on the floor of the cybercafe by herself on Monday in Nanchang, China.

The other patrons rushed to check when they heard the newborn’s cries. One patron offered the woman warm water to clean herself but she declined.

Instead, the 24-year-old woman from Shandong insisted on resuming her online game.

Shocked by this, some patrons wrapped the baby with a piece of cloth and called for an ambulance.

According to the woman, she ran away from home after an argument with her family and was supposed to move into her boyfriend’s house.

But she lost her wallet and decided to wait for her boyfriend at the cybercafe.

Her family members and boyfriend rushed to the hospital after hearing the news.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/05/16/Woman-gives-birth-in-cafe-resumes-online-game/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2015 12:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Branak mcm kentut kaedahnya

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 12:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hardcore gamer kot..tengah main dota

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 01:02 PM | Show all posts
camni punye pompuan pon ade...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 01:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Akak syak cikki ni dah lobos...beranak spt meneran taik jer  katanyerrr

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 01:07 PM | Show all posts
gian main game punya pasal...........

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-5-2015 01:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ntah2 masa kena jolok dahulu pon tgh main game ..xprasan pon kena jolok dgn orang lalu lalang..saya syak beliau raid leader.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 01:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Peya replied at 18-5-2015 12:58 PM
Branak mcm kentut kaedahnya

Haha.lawak r peya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2015 01:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
some people mmg x layak jadi mak

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 01:23 PM | Show all posts
huntong la ko sambil game senang2 je beranak xyah tepekik telolong

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 01:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by CrowneGlory at 18-5-2015 01:27 PM

Terus teringat mak lucy dlm i am sam... Lps beranak boleh terus angkat kaki blah... Tp ada gak apek nak kat nyonya suis tercabut mcm ni...ntah2 dh beranak brp kali mcm kucing betina nyanyuk..beranak bersepah2

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 01:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
CrowneGlory replied at 18-5-2015 01:24 PM
Yerus teringat mak lucy dlm i am sam... Lps beranak boleh terus angkat kaki blah... Tp ada gak apek  ...

zaman skang laki under 30's suka carik pempuan gamer, ala2 nerdy geeky yg seksi. rare katanya. boleh ajak teman main game.

ha mendapat. tunai Allah bayor kikikik

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Syd at 18-5-2015 01:35 PM

Chinese woman secretly gave birth in the toilets of an internet cafe then CARRIED ON surfing the web with her blood-covered son in her arms
  • Xiao Li, 24, was found with her baby and umbilical cord still attached
  • She returned to her computer with the newborn and both of them were covered in blood
  • The young mother was in the internet cafe alone at 4am in Nanchang
  • She could not afford a hotel room because her money was stolen
  • Ms Li left home after a family dispute and has separated from baby's father

PUBLISHED: 14:28 GMT, 15 May 2015 | UPDATED: 17:09 GMT, 15 May 2015

A Chinese woman gave birth in the toilets of an internet cafe, before returning to surf the net while still covered in blood.

A cleaner discovered Xiao Li, 24, with her newborn baby and the umbilical cord still attached, and immediately called an ambulance at about 4am on Monday in Nanchang, Jiangxi province.

But instead of waiting for the paramedics to arrive, the new mother came out of the toilets carrying the baby and went straight back to her computer to the shock of customers and staff, the People's Daily Online reported.

Unexpected birth: A cleaner found Ms Li with her baby in a toilet cubicle at the internet cafe in Nanchang

]New mother: Ms Li initially refused help from the cleaner but was taken to hospital for treatment

The cleaner told a local TV station: 'There was a lot of blood. It totally blocked the toilet. She initially just stood there shaking and covered in blood but then she sat down and continued surfing.'

She said she tried to wipe the blood off Ms Li, but she refused her help.

CCTV footage from the internet cafe shows the mother coming out of the toilets at the top of the frame.

When the paramedics arrived, the new mother refused to be carried out in a stretcher but walked to the ambulance herself.

Internet baby: After giving birth, Xiao Li went back to her computer with the baby and carried on surfing the net. CCTV footage from the internet cafe shows her coming out of the toilets at the top of the frame

Surprise: The cleaner was shocked that Ms Li went back into the internet cafe while still covered in blood

Ms Li said she had previously left home because of a family dispute.

However, she was actually on her way home in Shandong province when she stopped off in Nanchang in search of a hotel room.

She had to go to an internet cafe instead because a pickpocket had taken her money.

'My money was stolen on the bus and this left me with just 30 yuan (£3) so I couldn't afford a room at a hotel.'

]Speaking about her ex-boyfriend, who is the baby's father, she said: 'The father is from Shandong and he works in Jiangsu.

Late night browsing: Ms Li had been in the internet cafe at 4am because she could not afford a hotel room

'When I was two months pregnant I took my former boyfriend to see my parents but I felt he didn't really want to be with me.'

As she did not have the money to pay for medical treatment, the hospital covered the cost for her. Nurses also provided her with food and clean clothes.

Ms Li says her ex-boyfriend and family will visit her in hospital and help her to come up with a plan for the future.  

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 01:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ellejo replied at 18-5-2015 01:26 PM
zaman skang laki under 30's suka carik pempuan gamer, ala2 nerdy geeky yg seksi. rare katanya. bol ...

Yerla kan..after 30s bercerai berai..baru tau bini busuk bangun tidor matahari dh terpacak silap2 petang baru bangun tidur, x mandi terus main game..rumah bersepah, pinggan mangkuk berkulat x berbasuh berbulan2..selg laki tak basuh... Pakaian x basuh bersepah2 sana sini..lg sadis mcm nyonya ni beranak pun asal boleh..waktu tu rasa seksi ke rasa nk lempang..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 04:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081151 second(s), 42 queries .