CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 939|Reply: 1

[Tempatan] Kos projek klia2 RM4 bilion masih tak berani diaudit

[Copy link]
Post time 23-5-2015 01:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
KUALA LUMPUR: Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai said his ministry backs the Public Accounts Committee's (PAC) call for the Auditor-General (AG) to conduct further investigations into the management of the construction and development of klia2.

"I agree that the Malaysian public have the right to demand answers on this matter," Liow said in a statement issued to the media today.

He said as Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAB) is a listed entity, the Cabinet has to approve the involvement of the AG to conduct the audit.

"The Ministry of Transport fully supported the move to audit klia2 in the Cabinet which was approved.

"Hence, I am baffled by the comments from YB Tony Pua pertaining to klia2," he said.

In a recent press conference, Pua who is a PAC member, accused Liow of protecting the culprits behind the project's increased RM4 billion price tag from the initial cost of RM1.7 billion.

Liow said he does not dispute that additional costs were incurred. But added that the costs were the result of the scope and requirements in facilities and size which were reviewed and extended given the additional needs of the key stakeholders.

"Furthermore, it is and has always been the responsibility of MAHB as owner and manager of klia2 to engage with the PAC and respond in a transparent manner.

"MAHB must take the necessary action to shed light on the findings of the PAC and I expect them to resolve this as quickly as possible," he said.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-5-2015 01:39 AM | Show all posts
Poster yang ni masih ada lagi ker atau dah buang?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058756 second(s), 29 queries .