CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1862|Reply: 1

How to recover deleted photos files from sd card?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-5-2015 11:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

"I just recorded a video for my baby yesterday but my husband accidently removed it from my SD card. The video is very precious to me. And I am anxious to know how I can do to get it back?"

It is a pity to hear this from my friend Lucy. However, her worry is of no necessity at all because HData photo recovery is able to restore all her data including photos from SD card.

SD card Recovery

Digital media is colorful and convenient, which we can handily record and enjoy on our mobile phones. However, it still exists the risk of losing these videos. This can be more troublesome when we do not have any backups. In that case, we need to find a way to recover our video from SD card. Here, H-Data Photo Recovery offers you the most efficient and convenient way to reach your aim.

H-Data photo recovery is able to recover media files such as pictures, videos and audios from Sony SD card. Moreover, the procedure goes very easily and you can retrieve your videos with just a couple steps.

How to recover Deleted Videos from Sony SD Card

Step 1. Connect to PC and Enable USB Debugging
First, connect your Sony to the computer and run Android Photo Recovery.
Now, enable your phone USB debugging. For different Android OS, ways are different.

Step 2. Choose Scanning Files and Scanning Mode
Select what files to scan. Here, please check the item "Videos" only and click "Next".
Check "Scan for deleted files" as well, which cuts the wasted time.

Step 3. Recover Your Videos from Sony
On your rooted phone, a dialog box will pop up asking you for authority. Click "Allow" until it stops asking. Then click "Start".
As the scanning results are listed in catalogues, you can preview the content one by one. Check the videos you would like to retrieve and click "Recover".

As long as you have H-Data photo recovery software in hand, you won't have to worry about deleted data anymore. It is convenient and efficient. If unluckily your videos, photos or audios are lost, it will help you recover them all at once. Come on, download it below and take it easy with your media data.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-5-2015 12:09 PM | Show all posts
hmmm...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 09:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.271765 second(s), 31 queries .