CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 47813|Reply: 251

[tvN] Oh My Ghost - ParkBoYong , JoJungSuk [Best actress Cari 2015 Kdramaawards]

[Copy link]
Post time 15-6-2015 01:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 28-9-2016 06:03 PM

Jo Jung-seok, Park Bo-young couple up for Oh My Ghostessby javabeans

What an adorable pairing: Park Bo-young (Hot-Blooded Youth) is indeed taking on the new tvN drama Oh My Ghostess, and joining her is Jo Jung-seok (You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin). Woohoo! I love them both separately, and I’m sure I’ll love them together, so this has me very excited.

Plus, let’s not forget the outrageously funny-sounding premise, where a timid young woman is possessed by the ghost of a lustful virgin. I’m sold on that logline alone, but the casting just makes everything better. And in the hands of the High School King of Savvy director and writer, I’m sure tons of hilarity is bound to ensue, showcased in heaps of awesomely awkward scenarios. As an added bonus, with Jo Jung-seok in the lead, you just know he’ll be running wild with the ad-libs (and these producers are likely to give him free rein to go hog-wild).

Park Bo-young’s character Bong-sun has zero self-confidence, and because of her extreme shyness, she doesn’t have any close friends. At the restaurant where she works as an assistant, she’s not particularly good at anything, and mostly just gets yelled at a lot. Her grandmother was a shaman so from a young age she’s been able to occasionally see ghosts, though it’s not until she meets the lascivious ghost that she gets possessed totally.

Jo Jung-seok plays Sun-woo, a conceited star chef who’s overflowing with confidence in his food and his skills. Bong-sun harbors a secret crush on him, though it doesn’t sound like he takes much notice of her — one, because he’s always surrounded by women, and two, because he’s hung up on an old flame. But then one day, Bong-sun starts acting differently, shedding her mousy personality, and ends up constantly on Sun-woo’s mind.

What ensues is a quirky, charming romance — it sounds adorable, doesn’t it? I’m hoping for lots of laugh-out-loud antics and strong actor chemistry, with lots of sweet romance to top it off. Oh My Ghostess is slated for tvN’s Friday-Saturday slot following Ex-Girlfriend Club and premieres in July.
Via Chosun

REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan pada those yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan details dan lengkap)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-6-2015 01:49 AM | Show all posts
The ghost-possession begins in tvN’s Oh My Ghostessby javabeans | June 4, 2015

Finally, some stills from Oh My Ghostess, plus a video clip from the show’s script reading. Normally the script readings are pretty dry affairs and we don’t get to see much of them, but this one particularly piques my interest because I’m relieved to see that lead actress Park Bo-young has a comic side, and is up to the task required for this body-possession story.

The drama is about a timid young woman (Park Bo-young) with a crush on her conceited chef boss (Jo Jung-seok) getting possessed by a pervy virgin ghost (Kim Seul-gi). It’s a great wacky premise cast with great actors, and I’m really looking forward to all the hilarity that ought to ensue. (I mean, it had better. You can’t waste that setup!)

After watching the clip, I’m reassured to see Park in character as both the initial shy girl and her ghost-enhanced version. She first apologizes meekly to Jo Jung-seok after making a mistake, then in a flash mutters a string of disgruntled complaints about him. At first I even thought it was Kim Seul-gi talking, only to realize it was Park Bo-young pulling off Kim Seul-gi’s distinctive clipped delivery. Double take! I expect the drama to feature a lot of Kim’s ghost character, but that’ll still have to be played by Park Bo-young, and it’s promising to see that she’s able to channel Kim’s vibe.

The lead character is initially a friendless, confidence-less young woman who isn’t particularly good at any aspect of her restaurant job. The star chef played by Jo Jung-seok hardly takes notice of her, until all of a sudden she’s completely different, and hijinks eventually lead to love. (If only that were always the case in real life!) With the High School King of Savvy producers in charge, I’m expecting a lot of manic jokes and laugh-out-loud scenarios, hopefully backed up by a healthy dose of heart.

The cast also includes Im Joo-hwan, Park Jung-ah, and Kwak Shi-yang; it’ll premiere on July 3 as tvN’s next weekend drama.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2015 03:48 PM | Show all posts

Actress Park Bo Young will become the highest paid actress for a tvN drama.

One industry insider told media outlet Daily Sports, “Park Bo Young will be in a drama for the first time in seven years. She’s scored a huge contract for tvN’s ‘Oh My Ghost.’ She will become the highest paid actress out of all actresses who starred in a tvN drama.”

According to this insider, according to the initial contract, she will be paid just a little short of 30 million won (approximately $27K USD). Her last drama was “Strongest Chil Woo” in 2007. Since then, she’s proven her star power through movies like “Speedy Scandal” and “A Werewolf Boy.”

In the upcoming drama, Park Bo Young will play Na Bong Sun, a kitchen assistant who is haunted by a virgin ghost. She will be starring alongside Jo Jung Suk.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2015 10:19 AM | Show all posts
da mula ke blum??

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 10:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
check in!
sukanyaaaa sebab ada JJS
dah tengok tadi.. not bad la ep 1..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2015 06:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Da tgk sampi EP 2... Besttt...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-7-2015 09:26 AM | Show all posts
nasib ada rumah ko bukak daus
ada tempat nak meroyan hahaha
ok selesai ep 1 & 2
so far best dan ada harapan utk tengok ep seterusnya
kih kih kih

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2015 09:34 AM | Show all posts
pada sesapa yg belum tengok cite ni meh aku kasi intro sikit je

tetiba rajin lak sebab mood raya hahahhaa

berkisar tentang seorang wanita yg berkebolehan melihat dan berinteraksi dgn hantu, satu hari dia di rasuk oleh virgin ghost dan berlakulah perubahan dalam kehidupan seharian dia yang kerja sebagai pembantu dapur di restoran mamat (hero) ni. tapi virgin ghost ni ada sejarah dan rahsia dia sendiri, bila dia mati, macam mana dia mati, siapa dia sebelum mati...

dan mungkin kehadiran hantu ni memberi impak kepada heroin dan hero sebab masing2 ni pun ada konflik kehidupan tersendiri.....

nak tulis lebih pun baru 2 ep, tapi setakat ni jalan cite tak buhsan, tak ada meleret2, ada komedi esp bab shaman tu kejar virgin ghost hahaha....ep lepas ni best kot sebab mak hero upah shaman utk ubatkan anak dia yg konon tahun ni luck tak bagus sebab dikelilingi hantu, memanglah sebab heroin kerja kat restoran dia hahahha, yang shaman tu pulak sibuk nak cari virgin ghost untuk tangkap semula sebab virgin ghost ni gatal, kerja dia asyik nak goda lelaki je.....

cuma tertanya apa writer punya plan untuk bongsun (heroin) yang kena rasuk tu, tak bestlah kalu hero suka heroin sebab itu bukan original, hantu yg rasuk kan kan kan.....tertunggu gak jalan citer seterusnya untuk heroin.....ok bye

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2015 03:57 PM | Show all posts
WeAiNe replied at 9-7-2015 09:34 AM
pada sesapa yg belum tengok cite ni meh aku kasi intro sikit je

tetiba rajin lak sebab mood raya  ...

baca summary ko cem best

iols baru tengok 10 minit da terlelap

mueheheheh

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2015 07:47 AM | Show all posts
cantleyi replied at 9-7-2015 03:57 PM
baca summary ko cem best

iols baru tengok 10 minit da terlelap

bulan pose....letih tu...konyang lak
hahaha
rileks baru 2 ep.....harap2 ep selepas ni tak mengecewakanlah

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2015 09:18 AM | Show all posts
nmpknyer drama ni aku terpaksa off dulu..

x sempat nk layan

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2015 03:45 PM | Show all posts
WeAiNe replied at 10-7-2015 07:47 AM
bulan pose....letih tu...konyang lak
hahaha
rileks baru 2 ep.....harap2 ep selepas ni tak menge ...

hari pun sedang usahakan nak tengok skali 2 episod

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2015 09:48 PM | Show all posts
EP 3
cr dramabeans

Use magic Report

EP 3
cr dramabeans

Use magic Report

EP 3
cr dramabeans

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2015 09:09 AM | Show all posts
trexi dah layan ke ep terbaru?
cer cite sikit hahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-7-2015 06:51 PM | Show all posts
citer ni sgt klakar, i loikeee

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 08:54 AM | Show all posts
belum abes khatam sampai episod 4

huhuk

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 10:32 AM | Show all posts
drama ni dlm waiting list - lepas raya bru layan

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 11:05 PM | Show all posts
yay da abes ep 4...boleh la fokus pada raya pulak pasni Selamat Hari Raya semua...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 04:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.353865 second(s), 47 queries .