123Next
Return to list New
View: 13120|Reply: 55

[SBS] Mrs. Cop (Now 2nd season) - Kim Sung Ryung

[Copy link]
Post time 5-7-2015 09:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 6-1-2016 02:23 AM

Kim Hee-ae in talks to become Mrs. Cop

Endlessly elegant Kim Hee-ae (Secret Love Affair, Elegant Lie, A Wife’s Credentials) is being courted to take the lead in an SBS drama titled Mrs. Cop, and that title makes me laugh, so of course she has to do it. Granted, Mrs. Cop isn’t described as a comedy but rather a crime chase thriller where she plays a detective and squad leader, but a cop role is still a bit of a departure for her.

(Really, though, with that title, how could you NOT be a comedy? Such a waste! Especially since Kim Hee-ae has such a hilariously unexpected corny side and a love of gag comedy — she cracked so many jokes and Gag Concert impersonations during her stint on travel-variety program Noonas Over Flowers, and said that she’s interested in comedies but feels like she’s expected to stick to her image. I just want for her to get a chance shatter those expectations.)

Mrs. Cop has secured a slot on SBS’s Monday-Tuesday schedule to follow the upcoming chaebol-in-disguise drama High Society, starring UEE and Sung Joon. That’s a slot that was being considered for SBS’s anticipated sageuk drama Six Flying Dragons, but this means it’s now been pushed back a couple months to October. Well, Dragons is an ambitious 50-episode historical piece, so maybe the wait will do them good and they can make full use of the extra time. Mrs. Cop will launch in early August.

Mrs. Cop recruits Lee Ki-kwang, Park Yong-woo

We’ve got more detectives reporting for duty in SBS’s upcoming police investigative drama Mrs. Cop, which stars Kim Hee-ae as a squad leader in the violent crimes division. The drama comes from the PD of You’re All Surrounded, which had a similar focus on one team of detectives, with a veteran team leader and a bunch of rookies he had to whip into shape. Somehow I think Kim Hee-ae will be even scarier as a boss (did you see her as the piano teacher in Secret Love Affair?).

Idol-actor Lee Ki-kwang (Me Too Flower, My Princess) is considering an offer to join Kim Hee-ae’s team as the maknae detective. Aw, I’m sure he’ll be adorable. Lee Ki-kwang hasn’t acted a ton, but he’s got a really bubbly screen presence that works for supporting characters. He played a uniform cop in Me Too Flower, so I guess this time he graduates to detective status.

Park Yong-woo (Spring, Hwayi) is also being courted to play a veteran detective. The character started out alongside Kim Hee-ae as her colleague, but was promoted ahead of her early on, and is now a section chief while she remains a team leader.

They’ll be joining squad members Sohn Ho-joon (Trot Lovers), who plays a special-forces-trained detective, and Lee Hana (Unkind Women), who’s up to play a police university grad with exemplary grades. Hopefully we’ll get some more character and plot information to find out what sets this drama apart from all the other investigation dramas that we have right now (so, so many). Though maybe the only real hook they need is Kim Hee-ae kicking ass.

Mrs. Cop follows High Society in August.

REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan pada those yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan details dan lengkap)

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-7-2015 09:59 PM | Show all posts

Mrs. Cop: Lee Hana out, Lee Da-hee in

There’s been a casting change for SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday show Mrs. Cop, the police investigative drama starring Kim Hee-ae (Secret Love Affair) as a detective team leader in the violent crimes unit. Producers were initially courting Lee Hana (Unkind Women) to play the team’s girl-next-door ace detective, but Lee Da-hee (Big Man, Secret) is now confirmed for the part instead. I can’t say I’m too disappointed since Lee Hana seemed like an odd fit for the role, and I’ve liked Lee Da-hee ever since she played Lee Bo-young’s sassy frenemy in I Hear Your Voice.

She’s signed on to play a police university graduate with top scores who comes from a good family and has a bright personality. She’ll share a loveline with Sohn Ho-joon (Trot Lovers), who plays a sharp and capable former special forces officer. Any loveline that wipes away his recent cameo in Warm and Cozy is fine by me.

Shin So-yool (Sweet Lie) is another new addition to the cast, and she’ll be playing Kim Hee-ae’s dependable younger sister. Her character is preparing for the civil service exam and is for all intents and purposes the head of their household, which I’m guessing means that our heroine is a workaholic who can’t be bothered to do normal domestic things.

The rest of the cast includes Lee Ki-kwang (Twenty) as the team’s maknae detective, and Park Yong-woo (Spring) as their section chief. I have no idea whether they’ll be going for comedy or gritty action here, but the cast is shaping up nicely so far, and I hope to see something light and fun from Kim Hee-ae, just to change things up.

Mrs. Cop follows High Society in August.

Use magic Report

~RESERVED~

Use magic Report

~RESERVED~

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2015 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Sebenarnya Park Yoong Woo confirm join? Belum ada pun lagi news pasal dia confirm join drama ni. Kim Min Jong pun join drama ni.

first script reading

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2015 09:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
greyrose replied at 6-7-2015 03:54 PM
Sebenarnya Park Yoong Woo confirm join? Belum ada pun lagi news pasal dia confirm join drama ni. Kim ...

confirm. news pasal dia ada kat post #1 nun..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-7-2015 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by greyrose at 8-7-2015 11:42 AM
trexxxxxi replied at 7-7-2015 09:26 PM
confirm. news pasal dia ada kat post #1 nun..

sebab tengok news pasal park yong woo semua macam belum confirm, masih dalam perbincangan. Dalam artikel pasal confirmation casts & sript reading pun takde nama dia

BEAST’s Lee Gikwang Confirms Casting in New SBS Drama “Mrs. Cop”

It has been reported that BEAST member Lee Gikwang recently confirmed his casting in SBS’ upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama!
On July 8, a representative of SBS revealed to Newsen, “Lee Gikwang has confirmed his role in ‘Mrs. Cop.” He also took part in the recent script reading.”

The BEAST member will be acting alongside actress Kim Hee Ae, as he is set to take on the character of Lee Se Won, the maknae (youngest) detective of the violent crime investigation team led by the actress’s character. His role is also described as a ‘mama’s boy’ who grew up sheltered without any hardships.

Others stars confirmed for this drama include Kim Min Jong, Shin So Yul, Son Ho Joon, and Lee Da Hee.

“Mrs. Cop” is expected to begin airing in August following the completion of “High Society.”
Source (1) (2)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-7-2015 12:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
greyrose replied at 8-7-2015 12:40 PM
sebab tengok news pasal park yong woo semua macam belum confirm, masih dalam perbincangan. Dalam a ...

kejap iols csi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-8-2015 05:12 PM | Show all posts
sayang sungguh x de yg berminat tgk citer ni...
walaupun x de romantik tapi citer ni sgt besh...

so kaka bel suggest kat ko org... since Monday and Tuesday x de cerita best bole layan citer ni...hehe...

lakonan Kim Hee Ae x pernah mengecewakan sama ada drama maupun movie...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2015 03:27 AM | Show all posts
isabel replied at 20-8-2015 05:12 PM
sayang sungguh x de yg berminat tgk citer ni...
walaupun x de romantik tapi citer ni sgt besh...

betul2......drama monday pun tak berapa sgt so boleh layan laaa
comeei tgk kat trailer si gikwang nih

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2015 11:31 AM | Show all posts
ada rupanya rumah Mrs Cop nie....

citer nie best..... hari tu tertengok kat tv....xtaulah ep berapa....
sekarang baru nak layan online....
ep 1 xmengecewakan.....

TT....skrg citer nie dah episode yg keberapa?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2015 12:15 AM | Show all posts
Emosi giler iols masa tgk ep 2....
Saiko giler pembunuh nie......Padan muka kena tembak.....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2015 02:01 AM | Show all posts
rating drama SBS ni gak mengejar smpi 16%

minggu depan maybe leh capai 20%

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2015 11:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hans78 replied at 21-8-2015 12:31 PM
ada rupanya rumah Mrs Cop nie....

citer nie best..... hari tu tertengok kat tv....xtaulah ep bera ...

Harap maap tt sibuk sekolah
Nanti akan diupdate recaps n pics  ya.. Macam biasa dr peberet recapers dramabeans and dramatroll

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2015 03:51 PM | Show all posts
The ajumma cop reports for duty in Mrs. Cop

Time to check in with SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday police investigation drama Mrs. Cop which already premieres next week. Kim Hee-ae (Secret Love Affair) takes on her first action role as a detective team leader who’s an ace in the field but a failure as a mother. And Kim Min-jong (Secret Door) plays her leading man (Park Yong-woo was originally cast in the role, but I like Kim Min-jong way more, so yay for that), her longtime friend and colleague who’s now the section chief of the violent crimes division.

She’s a charismatic team leader and a first-rate detective who always catches the bad guy and remains loyal to her people, no matter how little affection she shows on the outside. Her one great failing is her inability to be a good mother to her young daughter, who’s pretty much raised by her aunt (Shin So-yool). Mom can remember every detail of a case but knows nothing of her daughter’s daily life, and can’t even manage to be there for her birthday once a year.

Kim Min-jong’s character has built a trusting friendship with the heroine after being teammates for over a decade. He’s a realist who’s savvy about getting ahead by focusing on results, and he gets promoted ahead of Kim Hee-ae and ends up her boss. In the teasers, he says to her: “Even if you go around singing that it sucks to be a cop and you can’t do it, you can’t help what you’re born with. You are a killer ajumma cop.”

Sohn Ho-joon (Trot Lovers) plays a special-forces-trained detective in her unit, who can’t seem to get along with his rule-following buttoned-up teammate Lee Da-hee (Big Man). He’s the kind of guy who would die trying to carry his partner off the battlefield, and finds her lack of respect for sunbaes confusing.

Lee Ki-kwang (Twenty) plays the team’s maknae who doesn’t act like a maknae. He’s not very industrious and doesn’t jump to get things done for his sunbaes just to be liked, and can’t really be bothered to suck up for brownie points. He’s a mama’s boy who grew up pretty entitled, and thinks of his personal time as precious.

I’m still not sure what to expect from this drama because the teasers are really varied in tone — the first and third are quite dark and dramatic, introducing a world full of corruption and Kim Hee-ae as a tough cop known for being a brilliant detective. She says, “I just want to know the truth. Because I’m a cop.”

But the second teaser is suddenly very upbeat and light, and describes her personality as rude and impudent. She tosses her hair and argues, “But I’m good at catching criminals!” The captions read: “One hundred points as a cop, zero points as a mom.” Aw, but she’ll turn that around, right? The setup doesn’t excite me all that much, but I like the ensemble cast, so I hope there’s a meaty story there to tell.

Mrs Cop follows High Society and premieres next Monday, August 3.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2015 03:57 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-8-2015 03:59 PM | Show all posts
malam ni ep 7 ye, cc @hans78

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2015 09:10 AM | Show all posts
trexxxxxi replied at 24-8-2015 03:59 PM
malam ni ep 7 ye, cc @hans78

iols tgk online aje.....
xtgk tv pun.....
smlm baru abis tgk ep 6.....
esoklah tgk ep 7
mlm nie khas utk running man aje......

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2015 09:12 AM | Show all posts

captain choi nie sewel jugak ek kekadang tu....
ikut kepala dia aje.....
tapi cute giler bila part dia ngan anak.....comel

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2015 09:17 AM | Show all posts

suka bila dia pakai selekeh camnie.....
baru ummphhh....

setakat nie ep yg paling best.....ep 2
mcm2 emosi ade dlm episode tu

episode paling bosan ....ep 4
kurang best....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066962 second(s), 47 queries .