Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2329|Reply: 2

[Dunia] 3 Mati: Letupan bom di pusat Karaoke

[Copy link]
Post time 14-7-2015 03:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by nexusys at 14-7-2015 03:43 PM

PADANG BESAR: Three Thai women were killed and two others were seriously injured when a bomb exploded in front of a karaoke bar in Pekan Siam on the Thai border on Friday night.

Pekan Siam police said the bar owner, aged 43, and another woman died in the explosion, and the third died in Hatyai hospital this morning. Two other Thai women were injured.

The explosion, at 8.30pm local time, destroyed six cars and five motorcycles and damaged seven shophouses near the bar.
It is believed that the bomb, mounted on a motorcycle, was detonated by mobile phone less than 10 minutes after it was left in front of the karaoke bar.
A shophouse owner, Tuan Jo, 48, said he had just stepped out of his shop less than 100 metres away when he heard the explosion. He said he ran back and saw some women sprawled in the karaoke bar, which opened early this year.

Kanika Ruang Song, 65, said she was in the back part of her nearby shop at the time. “This morning, I found the rear windscreen of my son’s Honda CRV shattered while shrapnel was found in front of my shop,” she said.
A series of explosions also took place in Golok at the Kelantan-Thai border on Friday night. Seven bombs exploded injuring eight people, and several business premises were destroyed in an ensuing fire.

Sungai Golok police said three bombs exploded simultaneously at about 7pm local time at Sungai Golok town’s food and karaoke outlets.
The first bomb went off at Jenny’s Restaurant, followed by Pattna Buffet restaurant, only 300 metres away on the the Luksea-Nusorn road. No casualties were reported. The third bomb close to Busaba karaoke in Prachawiwat shattered its windows, and injured eight people in the vicinity.

At 12.10am local time, four more bombs exploded simultaneously. The first, at a shop selling car parts, caused a fire, and destroyed four houses.
Three other bombs exploded near business premises, hotels and shops and 10 business premises were destroyed in the ensuing fire.
So far, no Malaysians have been reported dead or injured in the incident.

Takdak motip derang ni pi bom. Berapa banyak bom daaa derang nak letup. Padan ler Mesia takmo amik South Thailand, ada set-set gila bom

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2015 03:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rasa mcm sm berita me ada buka http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=885250&highlight=Padang%2Bbesar&mobile=2

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2015 10:57 AM | Show all posts
mommymonster82 replied at 14-7-2015 03:52 PM
Rasa mcm sm berita me ada buka http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=885250&highlig ...

woppss... aku agak dah!!

thanks anyway

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 10:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071353 second(s), 32 queries .