CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 848|Reply: 0

[WTR]I Residence, Kota Damansara 50% off 1st month

[Copy link]
Post time 25-7-2015 12:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
I Residence is a new launch serviced apartment development in the fast growing Kota Damansara. It is positioned to face the green Sri Selangor Golf Club and right along Persiaran Surian. It neighbours D'Shire Villa and Green Heaven.

Besides residential, there is a 2-storey shop-office lot at the base of this serviced apartment to cater residents' needs which are suitable for launderette, restaurants, café and groceries. Besides that, it is served by full condominium facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, landscaped garden and others.

I Residence is strategically sited within the bustling Kota Damansara town centre. It is just about 2 minutes drive to Segi University, Sri KDU and Tropicana Medical Centre. And it is just about 4 minutes to Sunway Giza, The Strand and hypermarkets (Giant and Carrefour). Adding that, it is also within close proximity to Mutiara Damansara shpping bellt comprising Ikea, IPC, The Curve, e@curve and Tesco Damansara.

1200 sqft
3 Bilik tidur, 2 Bilik mandi

Sewa: RM2100 (50% Off 1st Month Rental)

Untuk maklumat lanjut atau untuk membuat appointment, layari laman web kami dan cari istilah 'I Residence, Kota Damansara': http://speedrent.com/my/BKCFJSJS - The Simplest Self-service Home Rental App

50% Off untuk bulan pertama!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 05:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060120 second(s), 27 queries .