[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 29-7-2015 05:54 PM | Show all posts

haha.. alright.. noted..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-7-2015 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by intriQue at 30-7-2015 01:05 PM

Dear TT,

I know your story perfectly well.  Just that I am that woman.  There's a reason why we walked away.  Decided that man wasn't the right man for us.  There's something missin', something lacking, something that's not quite right.  Something that's not quiet what we've been yearning for.

Maybe we stayed that long in a relationship, hoping that things will turned out the way we wanted it to be. Till at one point, we just realized that things would never be the way we wanted it to be.  We couldn't stay in a relationship for the sake of pity.  That would be just so wrong.

My advise is, just let it go. Just let yourself go.  Free yourself.  Coz I would want my ex to move on.  I would want him to forget me.....forget us.   There's no point in holding on to something that no longer exist.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-7-2015 01:39 PM | Show all posts
intriQue replied at 30-7-2015 01:03 PM
Dear TT,

I know your story perfectly well.  Just that I am that woman.  There's a reason why we  ...

Thanks for the advise.. Really appriciated it..
But still, lets just say that youre married to someone.. then you feel that something is off.. would you give up that quickly??? Would you throw away all the good things just because you dont feel the 'vibe' anymore? I did feel something was different, something was off, something wrong between us,   but still, i didnt walk away.. i didnt give up.. i stayed.. I fought for it.. for her.. for my relationship. Did she do the same to me?? did she stay?? NO.. she didnt.. she said whatever happened, she'd never leave me.. but she did. she left.. just like that.. she broke all the promises that she made to me.. and she took the easy way, which is leaving me.. and it hurts.. and it still frickin hurts everytime i think of that..

i know that you told me to let her go.. Fine, maybe i will... But i will never ever let go the fact that she left me hanging all alone for whatever reason.. Because in my heart ,i know that i wont.. never..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2015 02:17 PM | Show all posts
let it go...move on...

geli pulak dengar

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2015 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Lebih kurang macam my story with my dearest ex. Maybe a lil bit. If I could rewind back the time before we broke up, I would! Like seriously

I would change everything for what happen to those days that I make my stupid mistakes! Stupid stupid stupid for letting you go and be with a man that destroyed our relationship. After I broke up with that man, thank you for still accepted me, loved me and gave me chance to be your gf once again, I promised not to do the same mistake again. I realised that you are the best out of best buddy I could ask for. But...

"Kita hanya mampu merancang, tapi Allah menentukan" This phrase I believe to be the reason why we can't be together. How much we loved each other, cared for each other, if Allah said "No" means we can't continue. It felt like "karma" for what I had done to you before, just the other way around. I make mistakes, and had learnt from it. So, I accepted my fate. You got engaged, but I still in the process to move on.

11 months later, you got married. I've already moved on, but still thinking about you sometimes. Not ever gonna find someone like you. I'll keep hoping to find someone who are better than you, hopefully.

Thank you so much for being understanding, caring, honest and lovable for over 6 years since I knew you, dear ex.

P/s: Sorry, terluahkan perasaan pulak.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-7-2015 03:54 PM | Show all posts
freakashpop replied at 30-7-2015 03:42 PM
Lebih kurang macam my story with my dearest ex. Maybe a lil bit. If I could rewind back the time bef ...

haha.. well, its ok.. best gak bace citer owg lain.. huhu..
the thing is, no matter how much time passed by, no matter how many time our tougue claimed that we have forgotten about our ex, the truth is, we never really did.. As time goes by, we always gonna think of her/him.. Even for a short second.. They always gonna be there.. at the edge of our memory.. always..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-7-2015 07:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by intriQue at 30-7-2015 09:12 PM
Damon_Salvatore replied at 30-7-2015 01:39 PM
Thanks for the advise.. Really appriciated it..
But still, lets just say that youre  ...

She left.

So what did tht tell you? Maybe  she didn't  love u as much as u love(d) her. Tht's why she walked out on the relationship.

So ask yourself, "why am i playing this "won't  move on" game again? Why again am i torturing myself  over someone  like  her? "

IMHO , It's time for u to find your real love. Someone who would love u as much as u love her.

Just sayin'

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-7-2015 08:42 AM | Show all posts
intriQue replied at 30-7-2015 07:57 PM
She left.

So what did tht tell you? Maybe  she didn't  love u as much as u love(d) her. Tht' ...

i dont even know.. all i know is that i hate the fact that she left me in the first place.. and i still do.. for unknown reason.. Maybe because i didnt really fully let her go.. Perhalps once i do, i probably will let that fact slide away off of me.. hopefully.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-7-2015 10:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Damon_Salvatore replied at 31-7-2015 08:42 AM
i dont even know.. all i know is that i hate the fact that she left me in the first place.. and i  ...

Selagi u ada perasaan marah, benci walau sekelumit pun terhadap dia, u tak akan dpt fully move on. The key word here is redha. U kena percaya HE has better plans for you.

I want to share a quote with you.....

"I became strong when you set me free and I became even stronger when I let you go."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-7-2015 10:32 AM | Show all posts
intriQue replied at 31-7-2015 10:28 AM
Selagi u ada perasaan marah, benci walau sekelumit pun terhadap dia, u tak akan dpt fully move on. ...

maybe one day, i'll let her go.. hopefully.. thanks though for the quote..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2015 06:43 PM | Show all posts
aku tulis BM rojak je lah ya.

aku betul2 kesian kat nko. memang pedih tapi terpaksa telan jugak. apa saja nasihat, rasanya buat masa ni nko akan buang ke laut saja. nko saja yg betul. tak kira apa nasihat orang berikan, nko tetap berdegil itu yg terbaik buat nko. teguh berpendirian nko tu! sekuat tembok. hebatnya nko! sayangnya tetap pincang langkah kaki mu. bangkitlah. sedarkan diri nko tu dulu. biarkan dia pergi. nko tak perlu lupa pun sebab kenangan pahit, manis memang tak boleh lupa.  parut tetap ada. kadang kita rasa itu yg terbaik padahal tanpa sedar, itu adalah racun dan paling penting... jangan merayu! dia dh tak sudi!

ingat masih ada yg sayang pada nko terutama famili nko. kalau Muslim, jaga solat pah solat, doa lah puas2 pada yg esa.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2015 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Damon_Salvatore replied at 31-7-2015 10:32 AM
maybe one day, i'll let her go.. hopefully.. thanks though for the quote..

Masih berdegil! hebat!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2015 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Pelindung at 31-7-2015 07:25 PM
intriQue replied at 30-7-2015 01:03 PM
Dear TT,

I know your story perfectly well.  Just that I am that woman.  There's a reason why we  ...

takde kena mengena dgn jantina. kalau dh tak suka.. tak suka juga. biasanya org pompuan yg buat perangai masa bercinta dan org lelaki pulak buat perangai lepas berkahwin. gitu le selalunya.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2015 10:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Disebabkan aku baik ati skit mlm ni, aku bagi assignment kat hang... Pi beli buku Reclaim your Heart by Yasmin Mogahed. Kalau hg bkn muslim pun takpa, bleh apply dr sudut psikologi..
Pi baca dan stopla meratap hiba kat sini. Anak jantan pemimpin dunia, tp hati rapuh aperdehal

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2015 11:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pelindung replied at 31-7-2015 07:23 PM
takde kena mengena dgn jantina. kalau dh tak suka.. tak suka juga. biasanya org pompuan yg buat pe ...

Betul tu....pointnya kalau dah tak suka....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 02:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mbhcsf at 1-8-2015 02:24 AM

give him time to grief properly ....it is normal for a grieving person to display these sorts of emotions, it is understood. baru je pun kan? you are recovering...

if you'd go by Kubbler Ross Model tu on  bereavement  - memang nampak  anger, denial and bargaining stage tu = nampak pun all sort emotion ...belum lagi emotionally accepting the condition...obvious and it is logical really . tak pe

but  you have to know where to set the limit  - slowly you would eventually realised that  

you  might be the best ,  chosen one for ANOTHER lady ( we labelled , LADY X )  but NOT your now already ex -. so allah is keeping  HIS secret , yet ......hoccay? so, tak best ke pilihan ALLAH  yg the best for you? hmmm? so relax...chillllllllllllllll.....hmm enjoy your summer....

If you  started to feel the unberable yearning = say this to yourself - it is okay , it is just memory , but hey  i have a lot of other important things , to think about - cukupkah aku MERINDUI ALLAH sebagaimana you rindu kekasih you - see? betapa hebat kan ujian dunia - dan how  deceiving the world is - Allah yg kita patut rindu , tak serindu kita pada  DIA  tahap lagu ni ...tapi u know , semua org alami perasaan ni bila start muhasabah diri...but ini normal sebab tu we have to go back to repentance.

so sebab tu zikr, ingai ti dia  lebih baik sebab you dapat pahala ? seee? buat ape ingat lelebih human yg tak appreaciate cinta you kan? lelebih ? x dapat ape? sakit lagi emosi u adalah kan? ....yg lebih  Faham dan TAHU , dan memerhati  - ialah yg kat ATAS tu

lagi satu , kita rindui org tu sebab  kita bagi  nilai pada dia , kita  'nilaikan' dia lebih ...so stop bagi nilai kat dia. just leave it as it is, then  kalau teringat pun just  ambik yg current leftovers je , kalau yg dah lupa sikit sikit tu lupakan je laaa.

she is irrelevant .
she does not want to be a part of you nor  your life anymore...it is pointless , eventually you 'd realise this - so, let  time heals the wound ....

You ARE IN FACT, the best for someone else because LOVE is form of PROVISION .rezeki tu. sebab tu kena sayang seseorg sekadarnya sahaja ( it is in the hadith)

be patient...ya....SABAR bebanyak, seyum bebanyak dan syukur , say alhamdulillah for the experience, alhamdulillah  for the fact that Allah gives you the sign at the early part of relationship...u imagine kalau yg dah 6 tahun? 10 tahun adoi boleh terjun kat ttube track pr taking paracetamol - yes? could be...nauzubillah but some did attempt suicide, so u know , please be wise and mindful about setting the limit in bereaving the loss of an important person ni .

pray a lot to ALLAH so that you can move on ...

at least you ada masa jugak nak properly grief , cuba say, just contohlah , minah tengah buat PhD  haa then  break ups..haru biru tu susah focus kang....u imagine...

so it makes you later a better person who could appreaciate other affection delivered later insya ALLAH by another being ..you akan jadi a better person yg tak akan menzalimi makhluk Allah yg lain ...buat okay je r liek nobody business bila putuskan atau mainkan relationship ...so u are not gonna be like that , aren't you  in the future?

so , at the moment - just let yourself experiencing the grief ni ...and get to know those stages.

read arrested grief ....ni dah pathological...prolong grieve ni abnormal bagi dah bertahunnn tak boleh let go paralysed to go to the next stage of life ....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2015 04:11 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Move on. Mmg sakit tapi waktu yg akan sembuhkan hati TT. Pasti ada pengganti. Kena sabar jer. I pernsh bercinta 6 tahun last2 putus juga. Perit. Tpi percayalah nnti tuhan akan ganti yg lain. Katakanla penggntinyg TT dapat tak sebaik ex.. Jgnla banding2 kn pulak. Cubalah terima seadanya. Sbb diri kita sendiri pun kdg byk kekurangannya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2015 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Innrukia replied at 31-7-2015 10:51 PM
Disebabkan aku baik ati skit mlm ni, aku bagi assignment kat hang... Pi beli buku Reclaim your Heart ...

haha.. cam best ja buku tu.. ok2.. nnti damon cari.. hahaha..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2015 09:13 AM | Show all posts
melinda_kerr replied at 1-8-2015 04:11 AM
Move on. Mmg sakit tapi waktu yg akan sembuhkan hati TT. Pasti ada pengganti. Kena sabar jer. I pern ...

6 years?? wow.. lame nye.. cant imagine how much it hurts..
Anyways, i will move on.. Hopefully..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2015 09:17 AM | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 1-8-2015 02:07 AM
give him time to grief properly ....it is normal for a grieving person to display these sorts of emo ...

yeah.. sometimes the world can be so decieving.. it clouds our view to the point where we cant even extricate between the right and wrong..
Anyways, thanks for the advices.. Really appreciated it..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 08:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.576979 second(s), 42 queries .