[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 1-1-2016 06:31 PM | Show all posts
lama tul drama ni nk bersiaran
bulan mac

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2016 07:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Igt dh bersiaran..

X pernah miss kot kalau drama ngn filem  lee jin wook ngn moon chae won.

Wpun drama the time we were not in love tu sgt laa boring, ku gagahkan jua menonton. Sbb nk tgk LJW.
A good actor meet a bad script. Sayang sgt

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2016 09:47 PM | Show all posts
plasterhati replied at 7-1-2016 07:59 PM
Igt dh bersiaran..

X pernah miss kot kalau drama ngn filem  lee jin wook ngn moon chae won.

drama the time we were not in love tue x adalah bad sangat..cuma jln cerita bosan... walaupun hero/heroin dia bagus.ini pun bukan antara drama terbaik han ji won dan LJW.. iols lg suka drama LJW Nine time travel..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2016 10:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
masdiana-ana replied at 7-1-2016 09:47 PM
drama the time we were not in love tue x adalah bad sangat..cuma jln cerita bosan... walaupun hero ...

Rasanya actor actors dlm tu semua ada good reputation. Bapak ha ji won dlm tu antara best scene stealer. 2nd lead aje mcm kayu sikit.  Pemandangan dalam scene2 drama pun cantik.. sayangnya drama tetap flop.

tp xleh lawan hyde, jeckyl and me laa bab over rated tu. hihi

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2016 12:09 AM | Show all posts
plasterhati replied at 7-1-2016 10:36 PM
Rasanya actor actors dlm tu semua ada good reputation. Bapak ha ji won dlm tu antara best scene st ...

bad tue memang setuju...hyde jekyll me tue sampai sekarang iols agak kecewa.. dahlah hyun bin tue lama x join drama..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2016 10:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Citer ni start berapa hb mac?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 8-1-2016 10:24 PM | Show all posts
santubung replied at 8-1-2016 10:19 PM
Citer ni start berapa hb mac?

dijangka lepas drama jang na ra + jung kyung ho tu
pertengahan bulan mac la kot

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2016 09:22 PM | Show all posts

dah start shooting

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-1-2016 02:36 PM | Show all posts

tak sabar nak tengok Chae Won n SJR.....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2016 02:44 PM | Show all posts
santubung replied at 31-12-2015 09:57 PM
bohsan tgk muko Yoo Ing-Young ni

sure akan jd jahat je le yer...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2016 08:10 PM | Show all posts
lama giller moon chae won xmuncul dlm drama
boleh masuk list cite ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2016 05:13 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2016 05:15 PM | Show all posts
battle drama antara

lead actor: song joong ki, lee jin wook & rain
lead actress: song hye gyo, moon chae won & oh yeo so + lee min jung

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2016 05:20 PM | Show all posts
          allkdrama            4 months ago   

#LeeJinwook, #MoonChaewon to headline revenge drama #GoodbyeMrBlack 🌲.🌲🌷❤ Ooh, Lee Jin-wook (The Time I’ve Loved You) starring in a revenge drama? I like the sound of that. So much brooding to be done! Count of Monte Cristo-inspired manhwa adaptation Goodbye Mr. Black has secured a Wednesday-Thursday timeslot on SBS this fall. The production has been courting Moon Chae-won (Good Doctor) to play the leading lady, and now both leads are confirmed.The revenge melodrama is an adaptation of a 1980s manhwa series by Hwang Mi-na set in England and Australia, about a man who gets betrayed by his best friend and lover, and framed for a crime. After time spent abroad, he returns with a new identity to get his revenge. It remains to be seen how the story will be adapted, since early announcements about the drama mentioned extended overseas shoots, but the latest casting stories don’t indicate that it’s set abroad.Lee Jin-wook will star as a Navy SEAL and a member of the Underwater Demolition Team, who was met with misfortune and betrayed by his friend out of the blue. He was once an optimistic man, but after being stabbed in the back by his best friend, he only dreams of vengeance. The drama is about his revenge plot, as he decides to go up against the friend to find out the truth behind his downfall.In order to invent a new identity, he gets fake-married to Moon Chae-won, a bright, cheerful young woman who’s rough around the edges and does what she pleases. Despite it being a fake relationship for appearance’s sake, she’ll begin to change him in unexpected ways, and help rebuild his ability to love and trust in other people. Yeah but… he’s still going to get his revenge, right?Directing is PD Lee Chang-min of Bride of the Sun and Birth of a Beauty, and writing is Moon Hee-jung of Can You Hear My Heart and I Miss You. Goodbye Mr. Black follows Village on Wednesdays and Thursdays in November. #allkdrama 😘

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2016 08:56 PM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 10-2-2016 05:15 PM
battle drama antara

lead actor: song joong ki, lee jin wook & rain

iols pilih song joong ki & moon chae won

sbb lakonan jin wook & rain kureng mantap

song hye kyo ok tapi rasanya lakonan moon chae won lagi mantap

tapi depend pada citer gak ... kalau hampeh. letak hero/heron 1st class pun org x tengok

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2016 03:55 PM | Show all posts
santubung replied at 14-2-2016 08:56 PM

kan San...depend pada jln cite..

mana yg best kita layan...wpun hero/heroin tk berapa minat

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-2-2016 06:04 PM | Show all posts
santubung replied at 14-2-2016 08:56 PM

Why hello there, Mr. Black            by javabeans | February 21, 2016 | 32 Comments

Okay, now we’re talkin’. Here we have our first stills for Goodbye Mr. Black, a drama about Lee Jin-wook and a gun and revenge. I’m pretty sure there’s more to it than that… but really, I don’t need much more. Sold!

But fine, let’s have the details: Lee Jin-wook stars in the upcoming MBC revenge drama as the Count of Monte Cristo-esque main character who is betrayed by his best friend; once optimistic and upbeat, naval officer Cha Ji-won returns with a harder edge and a new name, Black, to mete out some vengeance.

The plucky fake wife at his side (Moon Chae-won) is initially there to help establish his new identity, but their relationship then unfolds into a warm, sensitive romance. These secret-identity-revenge-thrillers always make me bloodthirsty for darker, more intense revenges, but I suppose a sweet romance would provide a nice balance. Just as long as we leave plenty of room for the wronged hero to kick some butt too. I mean, you don’t cast Lee Jin-wook and hand him a gun and expect him not to be badass about it.

The drama also stars Kim Kang-woo (Missing Noir M) playing a resort group chaebol who was once our hero’s friend, while Yoo In-young (Mask) plays Kim’s ice-princess wife whose first love was the hero. Song Jae-rim also has a role as a brainy editor of a small press.
Goodbye Mr. Black follows currently airing rom-com One More Happy Ending and kicks off on March 16.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2016 08:22 PM | Show all posts
Moon Chae-won sifts through trash for Goodbye Mr. Black            by javabeans | February 24, 2016 | 11 Comments                                                                                                                                                 

Following her co-stars Lee Jin-wook and Kim Kang-woo, it’s Moon Chae-won’s turn in the spotlight for Goodbye Mr. Black, the MBC drama where she plays the spunky heroine who pretends to be the wronged hero’s (Lee Jin-wook) wife in order to help his revenge mission, and they end up falling in love. I’m a sucker for those setups.

The character names may seem a little odd, but I respect the show’s choice to keep the names from the original manhwa, even if they made more sense when the characters weren’t Korean. (The original story, though written by a Korean writer, was set in Australia and England and had names like Edward, Atreyu, and Swanny.)
Moon’s character is now Kim Swan, and she’s described as a headstrong woman with a cheerful energy. She’ll do whatever necessary to earn money, and would rather laugh than cry, figuring that crying gets you nowhere. She actually has a crush on our hero Ji-won, so it sounds like he’ll be the one to fall in love gradually while she’s already there. Black and Swan are their invented names, since he’s Ji-won prior to being betrayed, and she’s Kaya, which means trash in Thai; as a child, she was found abandoned near a trash dump in a Thai slum.
These stills are from shoots in Thailand in January, and feature Moon Chae-won amidst piles of trash, sporting a new haircut that she’d adopted specifically for the role. I’m used to seeing her with all sorts of long styles so I find it a refreshing change to see her go short for the first time, and it suits her lively energy. Fingers crossed that her character is feisty and interesting; Moon has a knack for playing strong characters, so my hopes are high.
Goodbye Mr. Black premieres on March 16.
Via Chosun

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2016 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Suka MCW rmbut pnjg lg...tp rmbut pendek pun nmpk nice...dah la lawa akak nie

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2016 09:20 AM | Show all posts
tk sbr jugk nk tnggu cite ni..line up dh best..semua plakon hebat..storyline pun walaupun bunyi cliche tp layankan jgk kalau chemistry best.haha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 04:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.332666 second(s), 43 queries .