Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3542|Reply: 9

Suamiku bukan artis

[Copy link]
Post time 3-9-2015 08:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Julianna Margulies and Keith Lieberthal
Good husband! The Good Wife actress married the hunky New York-based lawyer in November 2007 and welcomed son Kieran in January 2008. The family reside in Manhattan, where the ER alum films her CBS drama. "I met my husband at a dinner party that I wasn't going to go," Margulies said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in February 2011. "I feel bad because people objectify him and they're like, 'Oh, your husband is so hot.' The truth is, he is unbelievably bright and smart and went to Harvard Law."
Julianne Moore and Bart Freundlich
Sexy support. Moore married the film screenwriter-producer in November 2003 and welcomed son Caleb in December 2007 and daughter Liv in April 2002. In February 2015, the actress gushed about her smoldering hubby after winning her first Oscar ever for Still Alice. "He was the first person to see the movie," she told press backstage. "We walked out, and he said, 'You're going to win an Oscar,'" she recalled. "That's how much he supported me from the very, very beginning." She joked in her speech: "I read an article that said that winning an Oscar could lead to living five years longer. If that's true, I'd really like to thank the Academy because my husband is younger than me."

Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth        

Another shot at love! The Wild actress told Elle magazine in January 2012 that the CAA agent came to her rescue when they first met. "This really drunk guy was hitting on me, making such an idiot of himself, yelling at me," she said. "Jim came over and said, 'Please excuse my friend. He's just broken up with someone.'" The line worked, and the couple married in March 2011 and welcomed son Tennessee in September 2012. Witherspoon shares custody of daughter Ava and son Deacon with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-9-2015 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Jessica Alba and Cash Warren

What a story! The couple first met when Warren was a production assistant on the actress' 2005 film Fantastic Four. They later married in a Beverly Hills courthouse ceremony in May 2008 and welcomed daughters Honor and Haven in June 2008 and August 2011, respectively. "I let my daughters paint my nails so I can watch sports without them complaining," Warren told Us in October 2014 in Us Weekly's 25 Things You Don't Know About Me feature. He added: "I am the luckiest SOB in the world."

Keira Knightley and James Righton

The Imitation Game actress went public with the adorable Klaxons keyboardist in April 2011, and exchanged vows in May 2013. In December 2014, Us confirmed that the couple were expecting their first child together. "He can turn into this lovestruck puppy around her," a source previously told Us. "Honestly, they're good for each other."

Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied

Hot teacher! The Oscar winner and dancer-choreographer fell in love on set of Black Swan in 2009, and announced they were both engaged and expecting their first child in December 2010. "There was no way the attraction could be missed. I don't think he could help himself — she's dazzling!" an insider told Us at the time. The couple welcomed son Aleph June 2011.

Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman

Dream team. The Wedding Singer actress wed the handsome Hollywood art consultant in December 2011 after dating for over a year. They welcomed daughter Olive in September 2012 and baby girl Frankie in April 2014. "He has this incredible family," Barrymore gushed to Ellen DeGeneres in February 2012. "I am as in love with his family as I am with him. Which is an extraordinary sort of gift. You never take that for granted."

Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson

Fairy tale ending! After divorcing Nick Lachey in 2006, the singer went on to marry the former NFL player in July 2014. They welcomed daughter Maxwell in May 2012 and son Ace in June 2013. "Eric is the best. Being married, for me, it defines so much more than even having kids," the fashion mogul told Access Hollywood in September 2014. "I feel sexier as a wife and a mom!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2015 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Ellen Pompeo and Chris Ivery

Why, hello! The Grey's Anatomy actress married the music producer looker in November 2007 in NYC. They welcomed daughter Stella in September 2009 and daughter Sienna in August 2014 via surrogate.

Julia Roberts and Danny Moder

Love on set! The Oscar winner met the swoon-worthy cameraman while filming The Mexican in 2001, and married a year later. "I hope that there are people who agree that I have done some good, kind things in my life, but to really, ultimately, stand fully in a moment of realizing that I was born to love and to be the wife of this man," Roberts told Good Morning America at the time. "He is formidable. He is a man among men, unselfish and all-encompassing." The couple welcomed twins Phinnaeus and Hazel in November 2004 and son Henry in June 2007.

Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman

A hunk behind the scenes! The stunning British actress fell for the director on set of their film Underworld in 2003, and married in May 2004. (Beckinsale shares daughter Lily, whom she welcomed in January 1999, with ex Michael Sheen.) "We actually get to sleep in the same bed at night and hang out with our kid on the weekends," she told Parade magazine of working together in 2012. "As far as any secrets I have to working together? I guess always argue over text so other people aren't embarrassed!"

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2015 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Keira Knightley laki bini memang nampak perfect couple sis.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2015 09:40 AM | Show all posts
hot nye husband Julianna Margulies tu... nampak lagi muda dari bini..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2015 12:23 AM | Show all posts
i love drew

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-9-2015 09:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Keira preggie nampak glowing n comel sgt.. Bile nampak baby bump, muka dah berisi skit, ske tgk..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2015 03:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Awww keiraaaaaaa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2015 02:31 PM | Show all posts
@annehuda haii

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2015 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Jessica Alba..lainnya muka...
Keira Knightley and hubby so far perfect couple...
but..hubby Jessica Simpson segak....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075301 second(s), 35 queries .