Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3102|Reply: 5

Mossad dan Saudi dalang rempuhan di Mina

[Copy link]
Post time 4-10-2015 02:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
The authentication of this report can be investigated
Report: Mossad and Saudi’s pre-coordinated the Mina stampede to abduct key members of The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC)
Top News | 29 September 2015

Mossad has abducted a number of Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) commanders , diplomats and prominent officials at last Thursday's stampede near the holy city of Mecca.

According to al-Nahrain-net News Agency, an unverified report of one of European intelligence agencies indicates that the Mossad, Israel's foreign intelligence agency, has abducted a number of Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) commanders , diplomats and prominent officials at last Thursday's stampede near the holy city of Mecca.

Al-Nahrain-net added that it also obtained information from European diplomatic sources in Brussels, suggesting that what deadly crush happened during the Stoning of the Devil ceremony (ramī aj-jamarāt) in Mecca was in fact a joint, pre-planned sabotage in order to kidnap a number of high-ranking IRGC commanders and Iranian diplomats.

Al-Nahrain-net exposé on Mecca stampede which is based on preliminary intelligence reports indicate that Saudi and Israeli intelligence agencies have probably collaborated to abduct IRGC commanders, diplomats and staff working in Iran's Supreme Leader's office, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. According to this report the former Iranian ambassador to Lebanon, Ghazanfar Roknabadi, is believed to have been kidnapped in the deadly stampede.

Mr. Roknabadi is considered an eminent member of Supreme Leader's office staff and a figure who is well-informed regarding the secrets of the Hizbullah missile armament by Tehran.

Ali Asghar Fouladgar, the head of institute for IRGC strategic studies is also identified as missing. Hussein Danesh , Fo'ad Mashghali , Ammar Miransari and Seyyed Hasan Hasani are all members of IRGC or Iran's Supreme Leader's office for pilgrimage who are declared missing.

In a time that EU diplomats have altogether rejected the authenticity of this report, there is rising speculation that Russians leaked this information to western intelligence agencies.

Al-Nahrain-net added that Iranian officials neither confirmed nor rejected the allegations regarding the abduction of Ghazanfar Roknabadi and other IRGC commanders during the hajj rituals. Israelis have always been very eager to discover the secrets of Iranian missile industry.

While waiting for official confirmation, this report is considered just as a pending scenario, despite the fact that an unnamed European intelligence agency has released the information. If this report turned to be accurate, it will signify a high level of intelligence coordination between Riyadh and Tel Aviv for it seems almost impossible to carry out the abduction of the Iranian targets by Mossad or western agencies without the Saudi’s blessing and acquiescence.

http://awdnews.com/top-news/report-mossad-and-saudi%E2%80%99s-pre-coordinated-the-mina-stampede-to-abduct-key-members-of-the-iranian-revolutionary-guards-corps-irgc

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-10-2015 02:42 AM | Show all posts
http://82.221.129.208/ag6index.html

Sep 29 2015
Sidney sent a link that sent me down a trail to discovering the following:

Despite the headline staying the same, there have been many updates, which continue to TOTALLY CONFIRM:

BUSTED: SAUDI PRINCE CAUSED HAJJ STAMPEDE ON PURPOSE TO PROVIDE ISRAELI MOSSAD COVER WHILE THEY KIDNAPPED APPROXIMATELY 225 KEY PEOPLE FROM IRAN'S GOVERNMENT. THE PRINCE TERRIFIED THE CROWD WITH 150 MENACING ARMED GUARDS WHO BRANDISHED WEAPONS AND THREW CANISTERS OF HIGHLY IRRITATING AND POISONOUS CS GAS INTO THE CROWD AND THAT WAS THE REASON FOR THE STAMPEDE

This report is based on testimony from an un named European intelligence agency (to provide protection of sources) and diplomats in Brussels, and has a lot of details I subsequently dredged up on my own.

UPDATE: This is getting expunged completely. The only place it is appearing is in the Iranian press, and then in a limited way. UPDATE: PressTV is beginning to at least dabble with the topic, I know * WELL that I have it nailed here! I have been accused of hoaxing this because no one can find it (the expungement is that complete), THINK AGAIN, it is all linked in and very well translated from the original Farsi language report below, but first, THIS, to make it easy for those who can't believe it and therefore won't read a long report:

Update: I was right when I said 7,050 people probably died, the official death count is now up to 4,700, I know I did not get ANY of this wrong, INCLUDING THE MOSSAD ABDUCTION OF APPROXIMATELY 225 TOP IRANIAN OFFICIALS. As time goes on I am more and more right. And that is nothing new.

In this tragedy, it appears those who have enough balls to call a spade a spade are the ones who don't have to change their story as time goes on . . . .
This is a combination of the original reports in Farsi and English, plus additional information I was able to dredge up on my own once I knew where to start looking.

SUMMARY: The Israeli Mossad wanted to kidnap key people in Iran's government who were attending the Hajj. So they cooperated with a Saudi Prince, who drove his entourage out in to the middle of the crowd at the Hajj, where there were millions of people. His entourage then had 150 heavily armed guards draw their weapons on the crowd and at that time, they threw canisters of poison gas (presumably the extreme irritant cs gas) into the crowd. This caused a stampede, where thousands of people got crushed to death. This is fact, not myth or a guess. In the mayhem, the Israeli Mossad kidnapped approximately 225 prominent members of Iran's government, a number which included most of the key advisors to Ayatolla Kahmeni and many of the key people in Iran's missile defense program.

Israel caused this stampede with the help of a Saudi Prince and the blessings of the Saudi government. It was a cold hearted act of war, with absolutely no conscience or concern for the many thousands that would be either killed or injured. This matches perfectly what I already stated, I never believed it was a traffic convergence problem because that won't cause thousands of dead bodies to stack up against a row of houses in an unconnected alley. The main report now follows:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2015 02:45 AM | Show all posts

THE FOLLOWING IS A VERY CLEANED UP GOOGLE TRANSLATION FROM FARSI, FROM AN ARTICLE WHICH FIRST APPEARED ON al-Nahrain.net (linked below)

Al-Nahrain.net: The Israeli Mossad has abducted Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) commanders, diplomats and other prominent Iranian officials who were caught up in last Thursday's stampede near the holy city of Mecca.

According to al-Nahrain-net News Agency, a report from a European intelligence agency which has been corroborated by further testimony from European diplomatic sources in Brussels, indicates that the Mossad, Israel's foreign intelligence agency, used the cover of the stampede to abduct a large number of high ranking officials in Iran's government.
The Al-Nahrain-net expose' on the stampede in Mecca, which is based on preliminary intelligence reports, indicates that Saudi and Israeli intelligence agencies have collaborated to abduct IRGC commanders, diplomats and staff who were working in the office of Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The former Iranian ambassador to Lebanon, Ghazanfar Roknabadi, is also believed to have been kidnapped in the deadly stampede.

Mr. Roknabadi is a prominent member of the Supreme Leader's office staff and a figure who is well informed regarding the secrets of the Hizbullah missile armament by Tehran.

Ali Asghar Fouladgar, the head of institute for IRGC strategic studies is also identified as missing. Hussein Danesh , Fo'ad Mashghali , Ammar Miransari and Seyyed Hasan Hasani are additional members of the Iranian Supreme Leader's office who are also declared missing.

At this time, many EU diplomats have rejected the authenticity of this report, and there is rising speculation that Russians leaked this information to western intelligence agencies.

Al-Nahrain-net added that Iranian officials neither confirmed nor rejected the allegations regarding the abduction of Ghazanfar Roknabadi and other IRGC commanders during the hajj rituals. Israelis have been very eager to discover the secrets of Iranian missile industry.

An unnamed European intelligence agency has released this information, which has been corroborated by diplomats in Brussels. If this report turns out to be accurate, it will signify a high level of intelligence coordination between Riyadh and Tel Aviv for it would be almost impossible to carry out the abduction of the Iranian targets by the Mossad or western agencies without the Saudi's blessing and acquiescence.

MY COMMENT: THAT MAKES SENSE. FINALLY SOMETHING WITH REGARD TO THIS EVENT MAKES SENSE

LET ME GUESS: You cannot trust Saudi Arabia to host the Hajj, all they will do is use it as a venue to kidnap anyone they wish and they don't care who gets killed in the process. This is a kick to the face by a black stallion, a total nuking of Saudi credibility. No one expected more from the Israelis, their credibility is already shot.

BUSTED: Emperical evidence strongly indicates that the Saudis gave Israeli Mossad full access to the Hajj biometric system and facial recognition systems to help them bag Iran's government

Ok, now the pieces of the puzzle are in one pile . . . . .

Though some of this is a guess, it is all so obvious that it is all probably cold hard fact:

First of all, the reason why the Saudis blocked all access to health facilities with armed police is known:

To prevent anyone from going in and identifying members of Iran's government before the Mossad could cart them away to Israel for torture and interrogation the moment they stabilized and were ready to be shipped. And the reason for the slow medical response is also known, and it was to allow the Mossad enough time to ferret out all the Iranian government officials from the crowd

How do I know the incredibly slow response was fraudulent cover for Mossad activity? EASY. First of all, Here are the stats on the medical support at the Hajj:

Roughly 22,000 health professionals are on duty with approximately 141 preliminary health care centers operational.

My comment: With 22,000 health professionals available from 141 locations at the Hajj, there is no conceivable reason for them to take six full hours to actually respond and start helping, unless it took that long for the Mossad to bag everyone they wanted and give the all clear. Case closed on the slow medical response.

How did the Mossad know who was who in the wreckage of bodies? Answer:

"Pilgrims are issued an identification card and wristband containing biometric technology that must be carried at all times for quick proof of identity."

My comment: This system went in in 2013 and it only took the Sauds 2 years to use it as a weapon of war. The Mossad was given access to the identification system, and spent hours digging through bodies hunting out those they wanted to kidnap (if still alive.) And because everyone there had an identifying (biometric) wristband, and accompanying electronic smart card, there is no conceivable way they could have remained unidentified up until even now, days later, even if there were thousands dead unless the Sauds have something absolutely enormous to hide, such as the kidnapping of a huge portion of a nation's government.

How did the Mossad know the Iranians they wanted to kidnap were in the right place when they had that illustrious "Prince" spring the stampede?

In 2013 hundreds of face recognition cameras went in, which allowed the Mossad to know precisely when Iran's government was in the correct location to spring the attack.

This particular hostile event stands as proof that all Muslims must now re-consider the Hajj until the house of Saud is abolished. I would not be caught dead at the Hajj for any reason because the Sauds cannot be trusted. The Hajj is now a proven GREAT WAY to be awarded a complimentary one way ticket to Tel Aviv and unlimited free room and board in Israel.

This is a kick to the face by a black stallion, a total nuking of Saudi credibility. No one expected more from the Israelis, their credibility is already shot.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2015 02:46 AM | Show all posts
Putin says no ground action in Syria

And Putin also said he is not putting troops in Syria. Ok, so, Hmmm . . . . YEP. What about all the other reports prior to now, including youtube videos showing Russia on the ground in Syria? But officially there are no Russian troops there now. Just like officially the U.S. has not shredded Syria, because ISIS really is home grown.
I find it interesting that Putin is suddenly not doing anything in Syria the day after Israel shelled Assad's troops. Hoping for a little selective amnesia I guess, so when something big goes boom, Russia can pass the buck.

In the midst of this, British Prime Minister David Cameron is stating publicly and openly that Assad must be toppled, which says it all, That just says it ALL. If you want to get a good grip on who ISIS really is, look no farther than David Cameron and the City of London. Totally transparent for anything with an intellect beyond a slug or protozoan hydra.

And on top of all of this, Trump is saying that if Putin wants to be in Syria, let him deal with the mess! HA HA HA, if that does not tell you Trump is out of the loop and not part of it all, nothing could say it better, yep, he may be rich, but he is clueless to who is really evil which means he can't possibly be part of it all. Quoting Trump:

"Russia wants to get rid of ISIS. We want to get rid of ISIS. Maybe let Russia do it. Let them get rid of ISIS. What the hell do we care?"

My comment: If Trump thinks "we" want to get rid of ISIS, well, what can I say? I guess Trump would have my vote if he really is that ridiculously innocent. That boy has a LOT of waking up to do. Yes, you really can be that far up the ladder and THAT asleep.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2015 02:52 AM | Show all posts
Hajj

The Hajj disaster has turned into a huge mess, with nations calling for independent inquiries because too many people are still missing and based on that, the numbers do not add up. On top of that, by now it is all really starting to stink. My estimate based upon what I could extrapolate is right around 7050 deaths (though this is just rough math with a fair amount of assumption and incomplete info), the official count outside of Saudi Arabia is "over 2,000" (which is the number other nations are saying cannot possibly be true because so many are still missing) and officially it is around 750.

New trolling method in use

It is important to know what they are doing so you can rebut them quickly

When people post something daming to a forum or comment section, what is happening is the trolls will say Oh, that is the opposite of what is reported, the original poster got it wrong. Then the second troll says in the next comment, Oh, I missed that, you are right, it IS opposite! However, if you go to check other news sources, or actually click any news article that is linked, it will be exactly as the original poster said it. SO -

If you have heard the reports about Israel bombing Assad's forces, they are true. Trolls are trying to bury this by using the methods mentioned above. As it turns out, Israel really is bombing Assad, and most likely has been bombing Assad in the name of ISIS this entire time. (As if we did not know) but this time around Russia knows they did it, and Putin has stood up making a strong stand saying he will not tolerate an Assad ouster. One can laugh all they want at the Russian military, but when it all boils down to nukes it is in fact not a good idea to underestimate Russia, even the state of Rhode Island could blow the world away if it had Russia's nuclear arsenal. Conventional arms are simply not that important when dealing with nukes.

Update: Russia is just using SU-25's for this, those are really basic fighters but the fact the actual aircraft can be identified speaks volumes. These are subsonic and cost 11 million. Additionally, speaking of Sukhoi, they are going to be in business because Iran just ordered a huge number of superjets (now that the sanctions are lifted) and will also be stocking up on Sukhoi fighters. The Sukhoi superjet was the jet that was recently crashed while full of potential buyers from various airlines, no doubt electronically crashed by America (there is a report about this on this site somehwere). Russia outdid boeing with the superjet, it has better turn around times, easier maintenance, better fuel economy, and more up time than any Boeing jet. It is also cheaper. So after Iran got it's airline industry bashed by sanctions, Sukhoi is an obvious choice.

911 pilots

The blood moon was surprisingly dark

And it did not look red at all to me, it was just dark.

Ways the matrix has been tweaked almost all will know. Snow white: 1. Mirror Mirror on the wall is now "Magic Mirror on the wall", I kid you not. 2. Mister Rogers: It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood is now "It's a beautiful day in your neighborhood. Creepy. 3. Darth Vader: Luke, I am your father, I am your father luke now is "No, I am your father". 4. The infamuous Berenstain bears, which always really was Berenstein. 5. Sex in the city really was "sex in the city" and now is "sex and the city". 6. Looney Toons is now Looney Tunes. Does not even make sense that way, UPDATE: The old dictionaries still have the correct version of "toon" in print. 7. Interview with a vampire is now: Interview with the vampire, which totally messes up the entire theme to boot, because it singles out the vampire as being the only one, when that is not the case. 8. Dirty Harry: Do you feel lucky, PUNK, which gave rise to the entire "I'm feeling lucky and "do you feel lucky" memes because it flowed smoothly is now the clumsy: "Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?" 9. Here's a super creepy one: If you build it, they will come, which supported the entire field of dreams movie theme is now "If you build it, he will come! and I distinctly remember the giant Jesus statues of Peru and Brazil as being just short of 400 feet including looking up the stats on the one in Peru, which was just over 380 feet, and now both are less than 120 feet. Odd. It is as if I have been dragged and dropped into a different timeline, something is seriously amiss and I am not the only one to notice these things. And if you look closely at science, there are tweaks there as well. In describing volcanic eruptions, "pyroclastic flow" is now "pyroplastic flow". This is not only limited to movies. It makes no difference if you go watch the new versions if the timelines really have been tweaked, because in this timeline, the new version is reality. Another example: In my original timeline, electricity moved the speed of light, and even high speed electronic circuits had runs and wires set to precise lengths according to the speed of light. If this was not done, circuits that were very high frequency would malfunction. In this timeline, electricity moves many times faster than the speed of light , and within realm of measurement appears to be instant. Now it seems they pay less attention to run lengths on motherboards with inductive reactance being the main consideration. Very odd.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2015 02:53 AM | Show all posts
Sep 26 2015

Hajj stampede whitewash

Here are the extrapolated numbers. I can't tell you how much this angers me.
Ok, a little math, to dredge the truth out of an ocean of lies.

Here goes. Extracting real numbers out of the official numbers, compliments of Iran, which was the one country that cared enough to track everyone down and know what is going on.

If Iran has 136 known dead out of approximately 2,000 reported, and 344 missing, then try to follow this:

136+344=480 probable Iranians dead. If the missing 344 were alive, they would have phoned home by now. So take the missing and add it to the known dead for a very probable actual number. Take this probable number of dead and divide it by the known dead - 480/136=3.52. So to get the real number of total dead based upon the probable under reporting of Iranian deaths, (to wash away the lie factor, which you know is probably happening,) take the 2,000 they are willing to admit to and multiply that by 3.52 (which is the actual multiple Iran's quoted deaths are short by.)

2000x3.52= 7,058 total deaths, all nations added. Most rational number. How can it be that bad? Something probably scared these people. It was not just a simple "routing error".

What could have scared these people? How about the sudden appearance of a saudi prince, with 150 armed guards telling them they can't be where they are?

Simple logic. And you will NEVER hear the truth about this, bet on it.

Mark my word - if a real investigation of this ever gets done, it will conclude the Saudi Prince caused a mass panic and between 7,000 and 8,000 people died. This is what math supports, and even if somehow Iran had a disproportionately high concentration of people in the crowd, it is extremely improbable for that to cause an error margin beyond 1.4 or so.

This event angers me so much, if I said how much distaste I have for the sauds, and what I think should really be done the FBI would be on my @ss.

RANT:

Saudi Arabia is Kikedom West. If any idiot out there thinks the Jews do not own and operate the house of Saud lock stock and barrel, well . . . . ANYWAY Yeah, Saudi Arabia probably was complicit in 911 because it is a Jewish outfit. They build a huge number of mosques around the world, probably for ONE REASON: To provide a venue for controlling Islam. If the Jews want to destroy Europe via an Islamic invasion, why not use Saudi Arabia as a front for getting the mosques built?

You know, the CIA runs those mosques. Back in the early 2,000's at least Al Jazeera said it like it was, and that the CIA has 50,000 agents pretending to be immams in mosques around the world They had the CIA documents posted online to back up the claim. Al-Sisi closed down all mosques below a certain size in Egypt, and funneled everyone into huge mega mosques because there were 20,000 or so small ones in Egypt and that tapped the CIA's budget too much for one country. Yeah, radical muslims, radical ISIS, ISIS IN FLORIDA, PROVEN JEWISH, how many radical Muslims are there anyway? I'll tell you the number without stating a number:

There are as many radical Muslims in this world as the Jews can impersonate, and 50,000 fake CIA Immams can trick (those with weak minds) into making a shoe bomb. That is your answer. And if you have any doubt about this, just look at what happened in Jewish run Mecca, (which is now an enormous profit center with one of the world's tallest buildings in the form of a clock tower, (1,400 feet plus if I remember right) towering like a materialistic icon over what was supposed to be a place of reverence. Just as the Jews would have it, and while they were reveling in the filth of materialism and bilking Muslim pilgrims from poor countries out of every last cent, some high powered idiot caused a stampede by scaring the crap out of people, killed several thousand, and at first tried to whitewash it down to below 200. Perfect for Kikedom. Even if that prince is not a Jew, he sure acted like one. He was not there for the Hajj, that has to be done in steps, you can't just drop in, he was not there for religious reasons, and that screams KIKE. I would not be surprised if I ended up being right.

/rant

Sep 25 2015

Hajj "stampede" caused by Saudi Prince security forces

UPDATE: It appears to me, with the way this is working out, that the Saudi government might have intentionally caused this. Consider the following two new items:

The saudi version of events does not wash. But enough information is available to decipher the most probable reality: The massive security forces (150 heavily armed security officers) accompanying an un scheduled visit by a Saudi Prince caused a mass panic.

As I predicted, the death toll has now hit 2,000 and is still climbing

UPDATE: Despicable: Saudi army blocked all access to hospitals. UPDATE: With 2,000 confirmed dead, some countries are reporting that only 20 percent of missing people are accounted for, which means the death toll could go much higher than 2,000. This is an impossible scenario absent a massive panic - possibly caused on purpose.

If this was not done on purpose, then WHY would the Saudi military block access to hospitals?

UPDATE: Saudi prince that caused the stampede with his security forces controls the Yemen war!

Here is what happened -
Prince Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud arrived at the site completely un announced and confronted the crowd with an entourage of over 300 people, 150 of which were heavily armed security which beyond all doubt caused a huge panic that made everyone run.

At the same time this happened, Saudi crowd control totally mismanaged the situation, and ended up blocking off the exit route that over a hundred thousand people tried to exit through, which forced them up against a streetless row of concrete houses. The fact people were diverted straight into the houses is supported by one poster's testimony that she managed to get on top of the row of houses by climbing right up the face of one before being crushed from behind. Obviously then, the ones in the front that could not scale a wall got crushed. And with piles of dead bodies in front of a row of concrete homes, it certainly looks like this was precisely the case. And from how things look now, even though the Sauds refuse to admit to a death toll higher than 717, (after initially trying to whitewash it down to less than 200) it now looks like the death toll is over 2,000, all because an idiot saudi prince dropped into the middle of things un announced, caused mayhem, and then freaked people out with a massive security force.

The zio press has made sure everyone elsewhere in the world thinks that this event was caused by people being on a brainless dash to "stone the devil" but now that the details are getting out, this was an oil money problem, some rich selfish child obviously got enough of it to pay for his own little army that scared the crap out of everyone.

On top of this, all the sauds appear to be doing is a whitewash rather than try to help the injured. It took them two hours to arrive at the scene and do anything at all, and when they did do something, rather than help the injured, they started carting off dead bodies and let the injured people lay on the pavement in the sun. So we probably will never get a final death count - if they put that much priority into carting off the dead, it probably means they wanted a cover up more than anything else at first, and then encountered a huge problem - too much to hide.

After combing through the comment sections and reading the posts of witnesses, it appears that it took 2 hours for help to arrive ONLY because everyone who initially came to help was diverted to protect the Prince that created the scare and caused it all! Even today, the latest pictures, shows piles of bodies still mixed in with suitcases and whatever else people were carrying, (even crushed wheel chairs) which means the Sauds are clueless about the real death toll, and these bodies are going to rot before they get them moved, the response is THAT PATHETIC AND SLOW.

SAUDI LIES: They say two converging groups caused this, after they had to change course for the prince. REALITY: It is obvious that people were scared into running under the tents, encountered the concrete homes on the other side of the tents, and then piled up there. Nowhere in ANY pictures is there any convergence zone, it all happened up against the walls of concrete homes on an alley type street that went between the homes and the tents. If the Saudis were not lying, there should be a pile of bodies where two large streets converged, but instead it is a mysterious long pile of bodies in what appears to be a totally unconnected alley.

There is a huge amount of additional information on this topic (the above is a summary of many reports) HERE  http://www.presstv.ir/

http://82.221.129.208/ag6index.html

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 03:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070933 second(s), 35 queries .