CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2853|Reply: 12

[Dunia] Org Israel sentap dgn perkataan Palestine

[Copy link]
Post time 30-10-2015 09:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Spanish airline Iberia says it has found that the "Palestine comment" allegedly made by one of its pilots, was misunderstood.
The airline investigated complaints that the captain of a flight arriving in Israel announced he was "landing in Palestine".
Iberia found the captain adhered to the standard format, naming only the airports of origin and destination.
Passengers might have confused similar sounding words, the airline said.
Passengers said the pilot made the announcement mentioning Palestine in Spanish, and then said in English the plane was about to land, without mentioning Palestine or Israel.
During the subsequent investigation by the airline, crew members and several Spanish-speaking passengers confirmed that the announcement, given first in Spanish and subsequently in English, was "… we're now descending to land at our destination, Tel Aviv…".
The airline believes the confusion could have been caused by the similar sound of the Spanish words "destino", meaning "destination", and "Palestina".
"Both the company and the crew regret the misunderstanding and that some of our customers could have been offended by it," the airline said in a statement.
                                                                                                    The incident happened as the Iberia Airlines flight 3316 approached Tel Aviv's Ben-Gurion airport on Wednesday, Israeli media reported.
One Israeli passenger, named only as Lior, told Israel's Channel 2 TV: "We were just in shock, I don't understand why he said that.
"We live in the State of Israel and he should have said 'Israel', he didn't absentmindedly say it in English, it was intentional."
Another passenger wrote a letter of complaint to Iberia, saying: "My family and I were terribly offended. It was not at all acceptable and has done a disservice to your company."
Israel became independent on part of what had been British Mandate Palestine following the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in World War One. The land was known as Palestine after Roman times, and the name is still applied to the area by Palestinians and ideological opponents of the Jewish state.
Israel and the Palestinians officially back a two-state solution to their conflict, with a Palestinian state emerging alongside Israel, but years of on-off peace talks have so far been unsuccessful.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2015 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Eeee, kosser lar I dengan Yahudi dengan Palestin mak nenek neh. Kau pegi masuk neraka lar wei menyampahhh I feeling2 bangsa suci sangat dua2 bangsa penyamun neh

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2015 09:40 AM | Show all posts
serupa najib sentap perkataan
1mbd
2.6b
roti canai najib

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2015 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Another passenger wrote a letter of complaint to Iberia, saying: "My family and I were terribly offended. It was not at all acceptable and has done a disservice to your company."

we, moslem around the world were offended by how you stole palestinian territory

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2015 11:03 AM | Show all posts
kentel replied at 30-10-2015 02:50 AM
we, moslem around the world were offended by how you stole palestinian territory

aku nak cakap benda yg sama ni.

aku 1000x

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2015 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Lantak lah . Bila tiba masanya itu tempat akan tetap kembali jadi palestin gak

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-10-2015 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Lepas ni ade la 2-3 ekor yahudi celup komen kat sini.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2015 12:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sini pulak tersentap dengan DAPig.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2015 06:48 PM | Show all posts
bodoh punya dapig/pkr....serupa lah...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2015 06:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pergi mmpos lah set2 tebing barat..smuanya drama queen.cuma ummah lokal jah yang bimbo xpaham2 lagi sis..selayaknyalah

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2016 04:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
semua boleh mampos

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2016 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Khen, bangang dua2 kau Jew ke Arab. Pegi bunuh diri sendiri, dua2 setan terorisss

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2016 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Lantaklah ummah teroris

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.355317 second(s), 43 queries .