Edited by Lorra2411 at 2-12-2015 11:00 AM

Drama: Madame Antoine (working title)
Revised romanization: Madam Angteuwan
Hangul: 마담 앙트완
Director: Kim Yun-Cheol
Writer: Hong Jin-Ah
Network: JTBC
Episodes:
Release Date: February 2016 (post-production)
Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays 20:40
Language: Korean

Plot
Ko Hye-Rim (Han Ye-Seul) is a famous fortune-teller. She is known as "Madame Antoine" and insists that she is spiritually connected to Marie Antoinette, but that part is a lie. She is able to see through people's stories due to her intelligence and keen sense. She dreams of having love in a romantic film.

Ko Hye-Rim then takes part in a psychological test project conducted by psychotherapist Choi Soo-Hyun (Sung Joon). His goal is to prove that true love does not exist. Coincidentally, the name for his psychological treatment center is Madame Antoine.

Notes
"Madame Antoine" takes over the JTBC Fridays & Saturdays 20:40 time slot previously occupied by "Padam Padam"

Cast
Han Ye Seul as Go Hye Rim
Sung Joon as Choi Soo Hyun
Jung Jin Woon as Choi Seung Chan
Hwang Seung Eon as Go Yoo Rim
Lee Joo Hyung as Won Ji Ho
Jang Mi Hee as Bae Mi Ran
Byun Hee Bong as Presidente Kim
Lee Sun Bin as Ma Ri
Kim Jae Kyung as Juni

-reserved-

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 02:47 PM | Show all posts

Sung Joon considers JTBC’s Madame Antoine
by javabeans | October 14, 2015 | 54 Comments

So Sung Joon (High Society) is up to join Han Ye-seul (Birth of a Beauty) in the upcoming JTBC drama Madame Antoine, which strikes me as… an interesting pairing. Maybe I mean odd. Maybe even a little mismatched?

The drama is the medical-rom-com series about clinical psychologists that comes from the PD of My Name Is Kim Sam-soon and Que Sera Sera and the writer of Mi-rae’s Choice and The King 2 Hearts. I see why the casting went for Sung Joon in that he has a connection to PD Kim Yoon-chul, who directed him in JTBC’s well-received Can We Marry, though I’m still trying to figure out how the pairing would work.

I do like both actors separately, but they each have such different styles. Han Ye-seul’s best in those over-the-top bold characters who maybe don’t exist in reality, like a heroine out of an old-school screwball comedy. I really enjoyed her in Birth of a Beauty, even when the drama started to tank; she and Joo Sang-wook suited each other well in the farcical madcap scenes, and I was sad when that tone faded into angst.

Sung Joon, on the other hand, does well playing the straight man, less broad and more realistic; he’s played a lot of sweet boyfriends (Discovery of Romance, I Need Romance 3), though he’ll forever have my heart as the broody rocker simmering with teenage rage in Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. I’m really curious to see how they’d suit, IF they’d suit. On the upside, if he’s playing a shrink in this drama, he has experience in that role. On the downside, maybe we don’t want his shrink to be a psycho this time?

For now, we have no word on their characters or the plot, other than that it’s a romantic comedy about psychologists and healing pain. Madame Antoine is set to follow D-Day on weekends in November.

Via My Daily

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Jung Jin-woon joins JTBC rom-com Madame Antoine
by javabeans | October 26, 2015 | 32 Comments

2AM member and actor Jung Jin-woon (Marriage Not Dating) is the newest addition to JTBC’s upcoming weekend drama Madame Antoine, which recently secured Han Ye-seul (Birth of a Beauty) and Sung Joon (High Society) to headline.

I’ve been curious about this drama because the initial description was so vague that it left me wondering; it was touted as a quirky romantic comedy about psychologists. Now we have more details, which are an interesting mix of traits: It’s about a couple who understand other people’s feelings but not their own, and the “psychological game” between them as they fall in love.

Han Ye-seul is a “fake fortuneteller” who believes in the fantasy of love, who is particularly skilled at reading people’s feelings. Sung Joon is a top psychologist who is insensitive to love, yet also so good at his job that his Hollywood star clientele calls him “soul doctor.” Jung Jin-woon’s character is a former athlete.

So basically, this is a psych version of ye olde opposites-attract romance. I can totally see Han Ye-seul playing a quack psychic (I’m presuming Madame Antoine is her fortunetelling name?), and like her best when she goes for the quirky, bold characters in comedies. I’m not sure I want Sung Joon being insensitive and emotionless, but I can see him fitting that image, and at least this time he won’t be a psycho shrink. (One hopes.) As for Jin-woon, we have very little explanation of his role but I think he’s an actor who adds charisma to his roles, and enjoy him when he’s being playful and funny.

Madame Antoine is written by Hong Jin-ah of The King 2 Hearts and directed by My Name Is Kim Sam-soon and Can We Marry’s PD Kim Yoon-chul. It will premiere on November 27 as the next Friday-Saturday drama to follow D-Day.

Via My Daily

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Han Ye Seul, Sung Joon, Jung Jin Woon Confirmed for New Drama “Madame Antoine”
kiddy_days October 25, 2015
Han Ye Seul, Sung Joon, and Jung Jin Woon confirmed their appearance onJTBC‘s new drama, “Madame Antoine.”
According to insiders on October 26, Han Ye Seul and Sung Joon have accepted the lead female and male roles for the new romantic comedy drama.
Han Ye Seul will play Go Hye Rim, who is a fortune teller who works under the name Madam Antoine, claiming that she has a spiritual connection with Marie Antoinette. However, although she seems to be able to tell the future, all of her fortune-telling is fake; she just has an amazing ability to read people and guess their stories.
Sung Joon is set to play Choi Soo Hyun, who is the best psychologist one can imagine. He has a traumatic past that made him indifferent to love, and he is planning a project to prove that love doesn’t exist when he meets a fake fortune teller who has the same name as his clinic, Madame Antoine.
Jung Jin Woon’s agency also confirmed that he will be returning to the small screens for the first time in over a year, “Jung Jin Woon has confirmed his appearance in JTBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama ‘Madame Antoine.’”
Source (1) (2)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Rainbow’s Jaekyung to Join Han Ye Seul and Sung Joon in “Madame Antoine”
an0ya October 28, 2015

Rainbow‘s Jaekyung will reportedly make her acting comeback through JTBC’s weekend drama “Madame Antoine.”

According to industry insiders, Jaekyung was recently cast for the romantic comedy, joining stars like Han Ye Seul, Sung Joon, and Jung Jin Woon.

She will reportedly take on the role of top star Jyu Ni and act alongside the main cast.

Meanwhile, Jaekyung has pursued both acting and music since her debut, and is best known for appearing on “Monstar,” “Inspiring Generation,” and “God’s Quiz 4.”

“Madame Antoine” revolves around the romance between Go Hye Rim (Han Ye Seul), a sneaky fortune teller, and Choi Soo Hyun (Sung Joon), a talented psychologist. The drama will take over the time slot of “D-Day” once the latter finishes its run in late November.

Source (1)

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2015 02:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tt, title tu huruf kecik tau

@milanhawkin bias kau ade drama terbaru

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-11-2015 02:53 PM | Show all posts
macam best je drama ni. hewhew.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 02:59 PM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 4-11-2015 02:53 PM

opss, terhuruf besar pulak. dah edit. ada nak tambah apa-apa lagi ke? first time bukak thread kat sini

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-11-2015 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Lorra2411 replied at 4-11-2015 02:59 PM
opss, terhuruf besar pulak. dah edit. ada nak tambah apa-apa lagi ke? first time bukak thread kat  ...

Cun dah

Drama ni katenye ditulis oleh scriptwriter marry me if you dare, king2 hearts
Punyai nama nk dekat2 sama dgn adikberadik hong,  pdhl org lain

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2015 03:13 PM | Show all posts
drama baru???sung joon.. lakonan dia dlm high society kurang feel skit..hope dia de improvement
dlm citer ni.....hrp bestlah citernya..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 03:18 PM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 4-11-2015 03:02 PM
Cun dah

Drama ni katenye ditulis oleh scriptwriter marry me if you dare, king2 hearts

cerita marry him, if you dare tu agak kecewa sikit sebab ending ni. tetiba teringat pulak kat yong hwa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2015 03:20 PM | Show all posts
naqibnasuha replied at 4-11-2015 03:13 PM
drama baru???sung joon.. lakonan dia dlm high society kurang feel skit..hope dia de improvement ...

tak berkesempatan tgok High Society lagi. last tgok Sung Joon berlakon dalam Hyde, Jekyll and Me. dia jadi psychologist jugak, lebih kurang dgn watak dia dalam drama ni

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2015 04:31 PM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 4-11-2015 02:53 PM

tu la @dauswq. rasanya thn ni thn I kenyang dgn Sung Joon. Baru je abis tgk High Society, eh dah kluar Madam Antoinne plak.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2015 01:11 PM | Show all posts
cek in....3minggu  lagi daaa

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2015 10:09 PM | Show all posts
ismaha replied at 5-11-2015 01:11 PM
cek in....3minggu  lagi daaa

tp x sabau nau rasanya...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2015 02:03 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
milanhawkin replied at 5-11-2015 10:09 PM
tp x sabau nau rasanya...

Baru perasan Rumh sung jong ni
Kalu perasan lambt tak da tak sabr2.....ni dah tau memg tak tahan dah sabo

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-11-2015 08:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ada update dari IG Sung Joon dan Han Ye Seul

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2015 03:27 PM | Show all posts
suak heroin nie, tp hero dia kau kureng sikit...haha

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2015 09:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hero nie yg berlakon dgn uee kan.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2015 11:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
masdiana-ana replied at 13-11-2015 09:50 PM
Hero nie yg berlakon dgn uee kan.

Yerrr.....,
suka tak hero ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 05:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.116962 second(s), 47 queries .