Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2222|Reply: 10

Korang jenis Backpacking ke?

[Copy link]
Post time 13-11-2015 10:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by torsotiger at 13-11-2015 02:34 AM

IS BACKPACKING GLAMOROUS ? PART I

I’ve been fortunate enough to live abroad and traveled to more than 50+ countries, 4 different continents, staying in hostels for most of the trip even after coming to home country, I was still staying in the hostel away from the comfort of my own home because of travel-bug usually happens after a long period on the road. I love looking at google map and plotting the route excursion with little info of the place I’m going to, the challenge will be more rewarding. The world is becoming smaller each day with technologies and how easy to travel has become. Many backpackers ended up to the overrated places with mediocre experiences that aren’t significant to a lasting memory. Backpacking in itself is not a glamorous , my experience to that is because :

• You have little money.
    If you’re backpacking you most likely have very little money to travel. Backpacking is the epitome of cheap travelling. It is not glamorous to constantly looking after what you pay and always looking for cheaper alternatives. If you succeeded being frugal while backpacking, you are embodying backpacking to its meaning. Not glamorous to travel on a tight budget. But the rewards from it some might say is once in a lifetime experience.
  • You budget what you eat.
    Asia and South East Asia particularly is the most well known for its cheap and streets food galore. You should always sample streets food, its cheap and made by locals not a conglomerate and the likes. Hygiene maybe a little off but if you have bad experience , its also a good experience! Bad experience is good experience after all. Is this glamorous?
    In Europe or in developed countries, you won’t typically find a cheap meals unless you shop at a grocery store. Many backpackers prepare their own meals while staying in Hostel that has a kitchen facility. In Asia the cost of eating in a hawker stalls or having streets food is a lot cheaper than preparing meals yourself.
  • You need strength and durability.Backpacking is actually pretty tough. On my early days of backpacking I tend to pack lots of cloths for a short trip! As I gradually learn over the years, I travel light. On every summer months in Europe, many school leavers and gap yearer embark their journey to Asia with a huge backpack. For the most part walking is the mode of mobilization. In the hot and humid weather, huge backpack and walking can be really tough..baca

korang travel backpacking ke atau bukan jenis adventourous mcm kebanyakan mat salleh ni??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2015 04:37 PM | Show all posts

let s backpacking..anyone?

regards

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2015 10:03 PM | Show all posts
zarul427 replied at 18-11-2015 04:37 PM
let s backpacking..anyone?

regards

Yup!! me n wife travel backpacking. Dok hostel masak sendiri. Mkn luar sekali sekala saja. Beg tak blh berat psl nak cepat bergerak. So takdelah bawa rice cooker atau yg sewaktu dgnnya. Paling kuat pun beberapa canned food & maggie cup.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2015 11:20 PM | Show all posts
masa bujang iya, jimat banget masa travel, bayangkan tahun 2002, travel di india,
sebulan habis 150 dollar aje tuk hotel dan makan minum..

kahwin tidak lagi backpacking even me still carry backpack, kami jenis enjoy makan
makanan tempat dilawati..

start next year, insya allah, travel dengan baby, so berubah lagi kot
style travel, but tak kisahlah, penting ku masih travel.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2015 01:49 AM | Show all posts
faraway1 replied at 18-11-2015 03:20 PM
masa bujang iya, jimat banget masa travel, bayangkan tahun 2002, travel di india,
sebulan habis 150 ...

so next year backpacking with baby lah ye?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2015 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Peterpan17 replied at 18-11-2015 02:03 PM
Yup!! me n wife travel backpacking. Dok hostel masak sendiri. Mkn luar sekali sekala saja. Beg tak ...

excellent !

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-11-2015 02:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
torsotiger replied at 18-11-2015 12:49 PM
so next year backpacking with baby lah ye?

Insya Allah, next trip kami ber3, mungkin lebih best sebab the past 10 years, kami berdua aje.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2015 02:16 AM | Show all posts
faraway1 replied at 18-11-2015 06:08 PM
Insya Allah, next trip kami ber3, mungkin lebih best sebab the past 10 years, kami berdua aje.

Tahniah lah faraway   plan nak backpack kemana?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-11-2015 02:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
torsotiger replied at 18-11-2015 01:16 PM
Tahniah lah faraway   plan nak backpack kemana?

Memula bawa baby jumpa atuk nenek semua kat Malaysia, kemudian ke Sri Lanka. Ini plan kami, anyway kena tunggu baby lahir tahun depan hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2015 08:12 AM | Show all posts
time bujang boleh la ... sekarang x dapek dah

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2015 09:25 AM | Show all posts

tak larat nak pikul bagpack....bawa trolley bag jer....accommodation plak, tak duduk kat hostel...kecuali kalu terpaksa, amik private room. I think harga2 hotel kat Europe quite reasonable, 2-3 star hotel pun dah ok...kalu nak dok 5 star tu mmg lah mahal...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: ExploRasa

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 11:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070454 second(s), 40 queries .