Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 32732|Reply: 313

[tvN] Entourage - Jo Jin Woong, Seo Kang Joon, Lee Dong Hwi, Lee Kwang Soo

[Copy link]
Post time 16-3-2016 01:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 29-12-2016 02:03 PM

Choi Woo-shik, Lee Dong-hwi consider joining Entourage            by girlfriday | March 3, 2016 | 56 Comments

Choi Woo-shik, Seo Kang-joon
Lee Kwang-soo, Jo Jin-woong, Lee Dong-hwi

I wondered who they’d get to play the main character when Im Shi-wan turned down tvN’s remake of Entourage, but I’m happy with the move to court Choi Woo-shik (Ho-gu’s Love) for the role. He’s perfect for the everyman manager to a movie star (the Eric character in the original), a boy-next-door type who gets thrown into the world of showbiz when his best friend becomes a star. On the outside he’ll naturally look like the sidekick, but in the drama, he’ll be the lead.

The HBO original series is about a star and his entourage making it big in Hollywood, and all the attendant highs and lows of stardom; tvN’s remake will set the story in the Korean entertainment industry. Seo Kang-joon (Cheese in the Trap) has been offered the role of the movie star (Vince in the original), the vapid pretty boy actor with delusions of artistic grandeur.

Both Lee Kwang-soo (It’s Okay, It’s Love) and Jo Jin-woong (Signal) are still considering their offers as well. Lee Kwang-soo is up for the role of the star’s cousin, a minor actor who’s desperate for more fame (Johnny Drama), while Jo Jin-woong is up for the Ari role — a shark agent who’s well connected and wound tight.

And last but not least, Lee Dong-hwi (Answer Me 1988) has been offered the Turtle character — the other best friend from the old neighborhood who grew up with the star and the manager. He’s the least useful of the group, since he mostly does the menial work, like driving the car and doing chores around the house. He’s a slacker type who always bombs with girls and gets endlessly teased by his friends. With Lee Dong-hwi in the role, I can see him being the comic relief, while managing to make the loser character endearing.

I actually hope that the remake will be a little more to my taste — that is, less douchey than the original. A lot of it rides on the manager character because we have to like him and be on his side when everyone around him acts out, which is why I like the idea of Choi Woo-shik in the role. I mean, Eric’s no angel, but he’s at least a guy we should be able to relate to.

Entourage plans to follow Memory on Fridays and Saturdays this summer, though there’s also talk of it being considered for a midnight timeslot due to its content (it’ll be nowhere near HBO-levels of risqué, of course, but that means there’s a chance it’ll try). The jury’s still out on whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan kepada yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan lengkap/detail)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-3-2016 01:53 PM | Show all posts
The cast of the tvN remake of the hit American HBO show “Entourage” has been finalized and it looks like it will be a fun mix!

Seo Kang Joon, Lee Kwang Soo, Park Jung Min and Lee Dong Hwi have been confirmed for the show and on March 15, they held their first meeting with the writers.

Seo Kang Joon will take on the role of top star Cha Young Bin, whom many will recognize as Vinny Chase of the original HBO series. Lee Kwang Soo will act as Cha Joon, an actor who is losing the attention of fans due to the rising popularity of Cha Young Bin. Park Jung Min takes on the role of Cha Young Bin’s reluctant first-time manager, who clashes frequently with his superiors. Lee Dong Hwi’s role is a positive and cute character who doesn’t have luck with the ladies.
The remake is expected to portray the reality of life behind the scenes of Korea’s entertainment industry. It is currently slated to broadcast its first episode in the summer.

Source (1)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-3-2016 01:55 PM | Show all posts
sape tak puas lagi tgk ahjussi jae han,  ni drama terbaru pak cik ni

skrg ni dia tgh consider drama ni
aku syak dia jd team leader kot

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2016 02:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2016 03:41 PM | Show all posts
omg, pakcik lee jae han, kwang soo dgn baek in ho

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2016 04:22 PM | Show all posts
list pelakon wajib tgk kot drama ni..

harap2 skripnya x kelaut

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-3-2016 04:28 PM | Show all posts
demi abg lee jae han

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2016 12:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
gila.. semua aktor kegemaran. lee jea han. baek in ho... kwang soo..  ok nak jerit

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-3-2016 08:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
leee dong hwi de..citer psl p ni...crime thriller ke???

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2016 08:41 AM | Show all posts
wahh Entourage remake...

menarik ni.....harap jln cite menarik...
boleh masuk list.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2016 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Entourage remake in talks to add f(x)’s Amber to cast            by javabeans | May 5, 2016 | No Comments

I’d thought the casting was all done on tvN’s remake of HBO series Entourage, but we’re looking at a late addition with this news that f(x) idol Amber is positively considering a role in the show about a hotshot actor (played by Seo Kang-joon) and his entourage of wannabes and hangers-on. (The HBO original was touted as dramedy, but sometimes I really felt like it was really more like tragicomedy.)

Granted, the role will probably be on the small side, since the character is the secretary to the power agent played by Jo Jin-woong (wound-tight douchebag king Ari in the original). But Entourage did shine in its scene-stealing moments from its side characters, and Ari’s assistant Lloyd was pretty hilarious being as petty as he was uber-competent, so Amber has a shot of making this character a bold acting debut—so long as she pulls it off, of course.

The Lloyd character was a gay Asian male with fussy mannerisms and an attitude that was both sassy and passive-aggressive, and he had a lot of great one-liners and comic beats. The remake will be taking out the gay male aspect, and purports to use the character to point out and satirize stereotypes of gender roles in Korean society, sexism, and discrimination. That seems rather ambitious and serious for the Entourage brand, though if they can accomplish that, kudos to them. That also makes Amber a particularly spot-on bit of casting, given her famously androgynous image.

I can’t say that the acting careers of her groupmates is that encouraging (all of f(x)’s idols have tried their hand at acting at some point—Krystal, Sulli, Victoria, and Luna—and nobody’s stood out in a good way), but it’s probably smarter to start in a small role that gives her a chance at memorable moments. I’m approaching this remake with a fair bit of caution, but I definitely am curious to know how the producers will translate the series for the K-drama landscape.
Entourage also stars Lee Kwang-soo, Lee Dong-hwi, and Park Jung-min as Seo Kang-joon’s entourage. The show premieres later this year on tvN.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2016 11:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Check in dlu sbb ada ahjussi,ks n dong ryong

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2016 12:30 AM | Show all posts
[url=][/url] Jo Jin-woong, Seo Kang-joon and Lee Gwang-soo confirmed for 'Entourage Korea', filming begins at the end of May

tvN's new drama, "Entourage Korea" will enter production at the end of May in full scale as the team came up with full casting including Jo Jin-woong, Seo Kang-joon, Lee Gwang-soo, Park Jeong-min-I, Lee Dong-hwi and other actors.

"Entourage Korea" is a black comedy drama depicting the everyday life in the entertainment industry that Yeong-bin (Seo Kang-joon), who is an emerging star actor, his friends, Ho-jin (Park Jeong-min-I), Joon (Lee Gwang-soo), Turtle (Lee Dong-hwi) and a management company CEO, Eun-gap (Jo Jin-woong) get to experience daily.

This is world's first ever remake of the popular original TV series, Entourage by HBO, of which eight seasons were aired from 2011 to 2014 in US. To pursuit the perfect quality of the drama, the production will be complete based on 100% pre-filming system.

Jo Jin-woong will play Kim Eun-gap, CEO of a large management company overseeing a group of stars including Cha Yeong-bin. Seo Kang-joon will play actor Cha Yeong-bin, who has become a superstar sweeping dramas, movies and commercials in four years since he debuted.

Lee Gwang-soo will play actor Cha Joon, who gained popularity in 90s that only lasted briefly and whose fame has faded away now. Park Jeong-min-I will play Lee Ho-jin, who is Cha Yeong-bin's best friend and also his manager. Lee Dong-hwi will play 'Turtle', a happy-go-lucky friend among the three friends, who is always optimistic, cheerful and goofy.

"Entourage Korea" chief producer Kim Yeong-gyu says, "A long time has passed since we decided to produce the remake. It was not easy to adapt the movie to fit Korean emotions and culture while we want to keep all the good parts of the original series. We plan to present exceptional and unprecedented fun that drama fans haven't seen from other dramas. In terms of directing, we are preparing new experiments. Please keep your interest with us".
The drama is slated for the second half of this year and it will enter production at the end of May.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2016 12:32 AM | Show all posts
ade sedikit mcm entertainer lah

baru perasan sinopsis jalan citer nk dekat2 sama

lagi2 pak cik lee jae han bw role sama dgn ji sung

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2016 10:51 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 8-5-2016 12:32 AM
ade sedikit mcm entertainer lah

baru perasan sinopsis jalan citer nk dekat2 sama

Cite pasal music la plak skrg ek...dauswq lyn entertainer x?x nmpk plak kt benang tu..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2016 10:01 PM | Show all posts
wima replied at 8-5-2016 10:51 AM
Cite pasal music la plak skrg ek...dauswq lyn entertainer x?x nmpk plak kt benang tu..

tak layan wima..
bace review agak teruk gak..malas nk tgk..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2016 11:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 9-5-2016 10:01 PM
tak layan wima..
bace review agak teruk gak..malas nk tgk..

Hihi...bg wima ok gak cite tu..blehla nk lyn..sbb wima fan ji sung..

Nk rekemen lelebih pun br epi 6..jalan cite biasa2 je..tp sbb ji sung yg berlakon..so best la..cuci mata gitu..kiki

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2016 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Yoon Ji-hye joins Entourage as Jo Jin-woong’s wife           

by girlfriday
| June 1, 2016 | No Comments                                                                                                                                                

Okay, this actually isn’t a huge role, but the casting makes me excited because Yoon Ji-hye (Jackpot) and Jo Jin-woong (Signal) shared a cute side loveline in the movie Kundo: Age of the Rampant, and now they’re going to reunite as a married couple in tvN’s remake of Entourage. Jo Jin-woong plays a high-powered agent to a movie star — Ari Gold in the original HBO series, which makes Yoon Ji-hye Mrs. Ari (I know, that show was on for years but she was always called Mrs. Ari).

HBO’s Entourage is about a group of boys living it up in Hollywood when one of them makes it big as an actor, and the remake will transplant the same setup to the Korean entertainment industry. Seo Kang-joon (Cheese in the Trap) plays Vince’s counterpart, the big movie star; and Park Jung-min (You’re All Surrounded) co-stars as the Eric character, the best friend manager.
Lee Kwang-soo (Dear My Friends) and Lee Dong-hwi (Answer Me 1988) round out the entourage as Johnny Drama and Turtle’s characters. Also co-starring are Ahn So-hee (Heart to Heart) as Seo Kang-joon’s first love, newcomer Kim Hye-in as Park Jung-min’s girlfriend, and f(x)’s Amber as Jo Jin-woong’s assistant.

Yoon Ji-hye’s character is described as a beautiful, charismatic woman with a cool and refreshing personality, who’s got her husband under her thumb. Heh. I do remember that Ari’s character was always running around yelling at people all day like he was the boss of everyone, and then went home and never once could win an argument with his wife.

Yoon Ji-hye is particularly great at playing sassy, powerful women, so it’s pretty perfect casting. In Kundo, she played a badass archer who had a cute love triangle with fellow bandits Jo Jin-woong and Ma Dong-seok, and I just remember both burly guys being all fidgety and shy around her, while she sassed them with this great deadpan face.

Entourage began shooting today in a club in Gangnam, and plans to complete production by August for a simultaneous broadcast in Korea and China. It’s tentatively slated for a late October Friday-Saturday broadcast on tvN, but in a late-night timeslot (presumably for its risqué content, though we’ll see about that).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2016 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Entourage scores late-night timeslot, to premiere in November         
  by javabeans | August 25, 2016 | 13 Comments                                                                                                                                                

ADVERTISEMENT

x

Finally, Entourage is on the schedule! The K-drama remake of HBO’s hit has been in the works for seemingly ages, and was supposedly going to be on the air this year, only the year kept passing by and schedules got booked and Entourage wasn’t on any of them. But now it’s official, and Entourage has scored tvN’s newest late-night timeslot: Fridays and Saturdays, post-Cinderella and the Four Knights.

It’s a brand-new drama hour for tvN, which already had one Friday-Saturday drama spot earlier in the evening, at 8:30 p.m., which was home to hits like Signal, Misaeng, Answer Me 1988, and The Good Wife. That’s followed by variety hour (currently Three Meals a Day), and then the second drama offering starts at 11 p.m.

A rep with tvN explained that this later hour would differentiate itself from the earlier one, and would allow for more experimental, fresh, edgy programming. I’m pretty sure none of those words apply to Cinderella and the Four Knights — it’s cute and fun, but pretty familiar and safe — but I do expect that Entourage will feature racier content, since that was the whole slant of the HBO original: slick, edgy, sexy. As much as I love that Korean dramas have a flavor that’s entirely different from Hollywood, I don’t know that Entourage would be Entourage without all the posturing, swearing, sex, and the free-talking, free-wheeling feel. I’m very curious to see how the Korean industry translates that vibe.

The drama centers around a tight-knit group of four childhood friends, one of whom (Seo Kang-joon) has made it as a movie star. His buddies come along for the wild ride of fame and fortune, despite being a pack of lovable losers, each with their own set of quirks, and they navigate the world of entertainment and celebrity with a lot of comedy, swagger, and sometimes even some heart. Among the group are the level-headed manager (Park Jung-min), the has-been who’s no longer recognized (Lee Kwang-soo), and the upbeat, carefree Lee Dong-hwi. Not to mention the power agent (Jo Jin-woong), who pretty much always stole the show in the original. I’m pretty sure Jo Jin-woong is up for a little scene-stealing, yes?
Entourage began filming in June, and aims to be fully pre-produced. It premieres on November 4.

@wima @Syik_Gojet  @idakamaruddin
tak lama lg jek pakcik berkarisma ni akn beraksi

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2016 08:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 25-8-2016 08:39 PM
Entourage scores late-night timeslot, to premiere in November         
  by javabeans | August 25, ...

sume aku suka..harusss la tgk ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 02:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.128959 second(s), 46 queries .