Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 36596|Reply: 114

Hantu Kolej Melayu - Updated #65

[Copy link]
Post time 13-4-2016 12:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by CikPuanMelayu at 15-4-2016 09:08 AM

Urban Legend.

Mana-mana tempat pun biasa kita dengar pasal 'urban legend' ni. So, CPM ni menceritakan semula dari sumber terdekat yg boleh dipercayai.

Kisahnya, ini cerita turun-temurun 'budak koleq' (panggilan untuk student Malay College Kuala Kangsar).

Siapa-siapa budak koleq nak tambah cerita or penambahbaikan, silalah selit sekali dalam thread CPM ni. CPM tak marah. Hihi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2016 12:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mana ceritanya CPM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2016 02:33 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by CikPuanMelayu at 13-4-2016 08:32 PM

THE MISTERY OF THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN (PART 1)

Malayan Straits Times,
12 November 1960
Royalty Feared Kidnapped.

Kuala Kangsar, Saturday - Tengku Qhaidzir, second former of the elite school Malay College caused havoc when he failed to board his train back home for the final school holiday. Police suspect that he was kidnapped when he returned alone to his dormitory, Dorm 10 of New Hostel. He was last seen with his college friends waiting for the 12.10 pm southbound night train.

Witnesses said that he returned to this dormitory at 11.45 pm as he had left behind his train ticket. His friends testified that he never returned to board the train. A thorough search of Dorm 10 by the police unearthed proof that he was there at midnight yesterday, buth there was no sign of a struggle.

Meanwhile the Royal Family...

Time   : 11.40 pm, 11 November 1972
Venue : Railway Station, Kuala Kangsar.

Syakrim, Mukhri and Azad, second formers of Malay College were waiting for the 11.45 night train. The long school holidays had just begun.

"Hey! Tomorrow is my girlfriend's birthday. I wonder what I'll get for her. What do you think?" blurted Syakrim, breaking the silence.

"Tomorrow? That's nice. Mmm... tomorrow's the twelfth! Soon it will be the midnight of 12th November, " Mukhri remembered something.

"What exactly happened on 12th November?" asked Syakrim and Azad, both amazed.

"Have you guys ever heard of the Mystery of the midnight train?"

"Why? What's so mysterious? Has it got wings?"

"Azad, shut up! Go on Mukhri."

"It was the midnight of 12th November 1960 when a college student from a royal family suddenly disappeared. And no one has ever found him since. It was believed that it got something to do with the ghost of the long lost train."

"How did they figure it out? Sounds rather absurd to me."

"How should I know."

Suddenly, "Attention everyone! As usual, the 11.45 night train has been delayed. Due to an engine failure, it is not expected to arrive until 7.00 am tomorrow morning. Any inconveniences are deeply regretted."

"Oh damn it! I can't wait to meet my girlfriend. Come on. Let's go back to New Hostel to get some sleep."

Time   : 11.55 pm
Venue : Dorm 10, New Hostel.

Two figures, alone. One lost in his thoughts of his parents, home, his future. The other engrossed with his diary, his mind overcome by emotions. Neither had any idea of what was about to happen would change their lives forever.

Suddenly, the light went out!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 06:49 AM | Show all posts
Dear Cik Puan. Asallak cerita you ni separuh-separuh? Habiskan, pls.  Menarik.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 07:47 AM | Show all posts
apesal cite sekerat2 ni??

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 08:19 AM | Show all posts
setiap kali balik kuala kangsar, kalau nak pergi pekan kuala
memang sengaja lalu ikut MCKK ni...cantik dan unik tapi agak seram jugaklah sbb bangunan lama kan..
tapi tak pernah la pulak dengar cerita angker ni..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-4-2016 08:36 AM | Show all posts
laaa...abes suda?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 10:16 AM | Show all posts
and then what??? hello..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2016 11:00 AM | Show all posts
sambungan please...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Suddenly, the light went out

black out la.. camne nak menulisnya..
tunggu lampu ada balik

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2016 11:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tak habis lagi. Panjang sangat. Kena buat part by part. CPM taip semula ok bukan copy paste.

Petang sikit CPM sambung. Haa kali ni bagi habis. Tapi still buat part by part.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 12:27 PM | Show all posts
CikPuanMelayu replied at 13-4-2016 11:59 AM
Tak habis lagi. Panjang sangat. Kena buat part by part. CPM taip semula ok bukan copy paste.

P ...

mohon siapkan sebelum kul 6 ye.. nnt dah balik sibuk uruskan rumah tangga x smpt nak bukak.. hikhikhik.. x sabar ni

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 01:16 PM | Show all posts
CikPuanMelayu replied at 13-4-2016 11:59 AM

P ...

tak apa buat pelan-pelan, thanks sudi share cerita

dah sambung bagi tau ya

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 04:02 PM | Show all posts
sekolah lama dan hantu memang berpisah tiada

teruskan cerita CPM, nanti2 rajin saya tokok tambah dari pengalaman kat koleq dulu2

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 04:42 PM | Show all posts
'budak koleq'?...  km org kuale panggil deme dgn nm 'budak MC'  .. ringkasan dr MCKK...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 04:45 PM | Show all posts
kisah seram2, ni pak guard MCKK byk juga alami..  tapi saya tak dpt detail kisah2nya..  nnti le nak intebiu deme..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-4-2016 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by CikPuanMelayu at 13-4-2016 08:40 PM

THE MISTERY OF THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN (PART 2)

"Oh god! Not a blackout! I've got to finish my diary. Azad, could you check the fuse box, please? The fuse might have tripped."

"It's so dark. Can't you continue tomorrow?"

"It won't be the same. I'm in the mood now. By tomorrow I'd probably have forgotten what I want to write."

Azad looked out of the window. The fuse box was situated in the opposite building 50 metres away. He stepped wearily into the damp, dark night. His step echoed eerily, breaking the dead silence of the night. The air of mystery hung scantily, as if signalling a foreboding presence. Nothing he could see amidst the darkness. But certain was he, there was a weird sensation he felt. Azad stopped abruptly, uncertain of wether to go on. A lightning bolt pierced through the sky from the west, almost simultaneously, another from the east, yet another from the north and finally from the south.

The lightning bolts interwined and seemed to merge in a blinding flash just above the Dorm 10...and the bolts seemed to be hanging there waiting, crackling with energy. A long white figure appeared out of no where from the west, heading for Dorm 10. A train whistle shrilled strangely and the figure began to take a shape... that of a train. It was slowing down and seemed to merge with the building. It screeched to a stop... Dorm 10... it was unfathomable but yes, apparently, it had stopped in Dorm 10.

A commotion ensued. In the moonlight, Azad could see figures disembarking and just as quickly, shadowy figures boarding the train. The whistle blew once more, the train jerked to a start and suddenly, the lightning bolts overhead struck with a magnitude so great that Azad was thrown to the ground. The last thing he knew was that the train had disappeared and a distant hideous scream pierced his ears. It was the voice of Syakrim.

Inside Dorm 10,

His body felt light, weightless. His head, his body, mind and soul spinning in a pit of dark nothingness. Up seemed down and down seemed up and all he could do was scream. A shaft of light shone from above him and huge hand extended out to him. "Take my hand Syakrim." Syakrim obeyed, feeling its coldness as it guided him along.

He opened his eyes. A figure suddenly appeared walking menacingly down the aisle. After a moment, the mist began to clear and then, beheld a sourly looking ticket attendant presumably in his 50's, staring straight at Syakrim with fiery eyes. He realized that he was in a train. To his shock, he discovered he was not alone. The train was full of soldiers, tough and able-bodied Gurkhas and Malays.

"Attention Gentlemen! Listen here and listen good. Today we embark on our most important mission, to ambush the last Japanese stronghold in Perak, at Kuala Kangsar. Let this day, 12th November 1944 be remembered as the day we fight for freedom."

The train whistle blew loudly as the train jerked in motion. Silence descended upon the train coach as everyone became engrossed in their own thoughts. In his mind, Syakrim was lost in a sea of question. "12 November 1944? Japanese? Kuala Kangsar? Me, a soldier in a train? What is going on...?"

Gunshots disturbed him. "The Japs! It's an ambush! Take cover everyone!" Syakrim dropped to the floor and the train soon halted to a stop. An explosion rocked the train, sending showers of debris everywhere. Most of the soldiers were no longer alive. Some still engaged their rifles as a battle ensued. In the commotion, Japanese soldiers began to board the train and kill the remaining soldiers. One of them descended on Syakrim, raising a shining rapier that would soon slice through Syakrim's throat. He froze, unable to resist. "So my end has come. Thank you for the wonderful years." He closed his eyes, waiting for what seemed like an eternity for his death to come.

Suddenly, he heard the train whistle and the train began to move. Confused and scared, he opened his eyes expecting to face death. But he was alone once more, without any sign at all of the battled that had just passed.

"Where are the Japanese? What's happening to me." He was no longer wearing the army outfit but his T-shirt and slacks once more. "You there! Don't you have a ticket? Well then you and I are going to have some fun!" The ticket attendant produced a whip and grabbed Syakrim.

"No! Stop! He's with me," said a boy dressed exactly like Syakrim. The attendant examined the red document in the boy's hand.

He let go of Syakrim and disgust, left the coach.

"Thank you for your help." said Syakrim.

"That's just a small matter. Anyway, what's your name?"

"I'm Syaiful Syakrim."

The boy produced a book from his pocket. "Then this diary must be yours. Come, let's have a seat. By the way, my name is Tengku Qhaidzir Tengku Sulaiman."

"Tengku Qhaidzir?..." Syakrim remembered something...
Time passed by. The train was still running through the jungle. The boys were still sharing their experiences. "So Qhaidzir, how did you get in here?"

"Mmm. I'm not sure myself. Last nite I was in my dorm. The next thing I remember, I entered this train. It was like a dream. And how about you?"

"Me? Exactly like you. I don't know. I think there's something strange about this train. There's evil feeling, a cold one."

"Yes. I too agree with you."

"When I e entered this train," said Syakrim "I was in the middle of a battle between Japanese and Gurkhas."

"So you were involved in the battle?" asked Qhaidzir.

"Yes. Why?"

"Err... no. Nothing." Qhaidzir tried to hide something.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 09:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hantu flat face tak dep kerrr

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 09:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rumah papan tinggal yang dekat belakang dorm mckk tu pun berhantukan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2016 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by CikPuanMelayu at 13-4-2016 11:25 PM

THE MISTERY OF THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN (PART 3)

12th November 1972

Dear Diary...

I don't know how I could get in here. Everything is really strange and so many weird things have happened to me. At first, I was in my dorm and then suddenly I was in this train trapped between a battle of Japanese and Gurkhas. Now, here I am with Tengku Qhaidzir, a long lost boy from 1960, together trapped in this midnight train. I don't know where this train is going or whether I will get out...

Syakrim closed his diary. He was sitting alone while Qhaidzir was washinghis face. Suddenly, the train stopped. He jolted. Grabbing hand grabbed him and pulled him back into thw train. His diary fell outside.

"My diary!" Syakrim struggled to retrieve his diary but the strong man that held him did not seem to hear him. Syakrim was thown back to his seat.

"Syakrim? What happened?" asked Qhaidzir.

"My diary. It fell outside. I must get it!"

"No, you can't. I've tried to get out of this train but everytime it stops, I can never get through that man."

"So... what should we do now? We can't stay in here forever. I've got plan, " said Syakrim. He showed Qhaidzir an iron rod under the seat. They both smiled.

Hours passed. They waited patiently. Suddenly, the train whistle blew and it's motion slowed down. "It's almost time." Qhaidzir got up and smashed the window while Syakrim moved to the opposite seat. Their action caught the man's attention. He came and grabbed Qhaidzir who was pretending to jump out. At the same moment, Syakrim hit the man's head as hard as he could, causing the man to let go of Qhaidzir. "Come on. This us our chance." Syakrim pulled Qhaidzir as both of them ran towards the door. At the door, Qhaidzir jumped out first but as soon as Syakrim tried to get out, the door stammed shut and the train began to move. "Syakrim! No!..." Qhaidzir tried to reach for the door but where there was once a door was now just an empty space. The train had faced away. Qhaidzir fainted.

"Tengku, wake up.... I know you can hear me. You have nothing to fear." Slowly he opened his eyes. A man, about 20 years old was standing beside him. "Who are you?" Qhaidzir asked.

"I am Mukhri. Syakrim's friend. And you... Tengku Qhaidzir, right?"

"How did you know my name?" Mukhri showed him something.

"Syakrim's diary!"

"I've been waiting for Syakrim all these years on 12th November hoping for his return. I found this lying on the floor on the midnight of 12th November 1976. Then, last night found you unconscious also on the same spot. It's now 1980."

"1980? Twenty years? Does this mean that I have travelled in time for twenty years into the future? It seemed only yesterday that I was with my friends waiting for the train back home."

"I'm afraid that's exactly what happened. I cannot explain it but you're lucky you're still alive. Where's Syakrim?"

"I'm sorry. He's still trapped in there." "You mean..."

"Yes." for a moment both of them remained quiet.

"Qhaidzir, you must realize that nobody knows and no one will believe that you still exist. For them, Tengku Qhaidzir is just another dead person. You must accept that."

"No! I'm Tengku Qhaidzir and I'm still alive. No one can take away what's rightfully mine. I must fight for what I deserve."

"So... if that's what you want, it's up to you. But there are many difficulties that you will face," said Mukhri.

"I understand."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.523544 second(s), 48 queries .