Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: balakkampung

10 rahsia yg anda tidak tahu tentang BOLLYWOOD

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 22-5-2016 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by balakkampung at 22-5-2016 01:40 PM

zaman2 dulu pon hebat scandal..zaman masa 60an dulu..cuma i ingat2 lupa..nanti i korek balik..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2016 10:57 AM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 22-5-2016 09:33 AM
manisha mmg tragis kisah dia..dia plak jenis semua nak cerita kat magazine..dulu dia pernah bercin ...

nana penakar (sah2 salah eja abaikan)tu paling aku tak suka

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2016 11:00 AM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 22-5-2016 10:12 AM
BOLLYWOOD HERO BAU BUSUKKK - KATRINA KAIF

Well, the beautiful actress does not take names, but ha ...

hirtik tu kalau malas mandi memang patut pun serabai je ku tgk..syg nya abam salman karina kata bau badan .

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2016 12:35 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 22-5-2016 09:46 AM
sri devi byk buat operate kat muka dia uolls..

iolsss tertipuuuuu!!!! i ingat dia mmg naturally lawa. ropanyaaaa....

tarik balik statement i yg sri devi tu cun

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2016 12:45 PM | Show all posts
voiletiris replied at 22-5-2016 11:00 AM
hirtik tu kalau malas mandi memang patut pun serabai je ku tgk..syg nya abam salman karina kata ba ...

i rasa camna hero bollywood punya bau badan..sama la macam bau bangla2 yg mai malaysia ni kot..bukan semua la..tapi kebanyakkan nya..lagi2 yg mmg pure dari kecik makan kari kaw2 punya..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2016 12:47 PM | Show all posts
babydoll replied at 22-5-2016 12:35 PM

hahaha..klu uolss tgk dia punya filem2 tamil dulu2..mmg tak sangka yg tu sri devi..paling obvious kat hidung..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-5-2016 12:49 PM | Show all posts
babydoll replied at 22-5-2016 12:35 PM

cer tengok hidung dia..

nanti iolss bukak benang baru artis2 yg buat surgery

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2016 12:52 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 22-5-2016 12:47 PM
hahaha..klu uolss tgk dia punya filem2 tamil dulu2..mmg tak sangka yg tu sri devi..paling obvious  ...

kaaaannn???!! i tgk gambar yg u tepek tadi pon i cm..obvious sgt hidung tu. klo tak alter, muka dia very the typical minachi.

tetiba kesian kt arjun kapoor. bertabahlah..

nt i jumpa kwn i yg indian tu,i korek gosip dari dia, tepek sini.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-5-2016 01:15 PM | Show all posts
babydoll replied at 22-5-2016 12:52 PM
kaaaannn???!! i tgk gambar yg u tepek tadi pon i cm..obvious sgt hidung tu. klo tak alter, muka di ...

ok..i dah bkk benag baru pasal retis2 yg buat surgery

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2016 01:56 PM | Show all posts

sumpah lain giler hurkehhh!!! gambar sebelum sgt2 typical minachi. iols tertipuuuuuuu!!

chuol..smlm i tgk citer karam (motip sgt nk tgk john abraham ), i saspek priyanka wat surgery la kt lips dia. sbb dlm pilem tu,bibir dia tak setebal cm sekarang. lips dia biasa je. skrng..wahhh!! mcm kene vacuum je bibir tu .

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2016 02:28 PM | Show all posts
balakkampung replied at 22-5-2016 09:30 AM
hahaha..iolls tak tau camna nak tukar tajuk..mintak tolong sapa2 yg tau tukarkan tajuk..

Kalau nak tukar tajuk ...  Post no1 tu , klik "Edit" ... kemudian tukar la title baru ...

Tp tak payah la kot ... isunya di sini ... forumer nak thread ni fokuskan isu2 kontroversi , scandal di bollywood ... tak nak melalut ...jd aku buka thread baru "salam bombay" ... di situ nak sembang kelaut pun tak apa ... ahaks ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2016 03:25 PM | Show all posts
kontang replied at 22-5-2016 02:28 PM
Kalau nak tukar tajuk ...  Post no1 tu , klik "Edit" ... kemudian tukar la title baru ...

Tp ta ...

ok..ok..hihihi...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2016 03:32 PM | Show all posts
babydoll replied at 22-5-2016 01:56 PM
sumpah lain giler hurkehhh!!! gambar sebelum sgt2 typical minachi. iols tertipuuuuuuu!!

i pon syak..priyankan bukan takat bibir jer..hidung pon dia alter..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2016 06:03 PM | Show all posts
ok tarik blik ckp sri devi tu cantik giler..hampeh..alter rupanya...puiii...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2016 10:20 PM | Show all posts
aishu ngan big B pun skandal besar katanya start filem mohabbatein

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2016 10:54 PM | Show all posts
mizzmimi replied at 22-5-2016 10:20 PM
aishu ngan big B pun skandal besar katanya start filem mohabbatein

aku tak percaya .... kalau betul ... ntahlah ... speechless ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2016 11:50 PM | Show all posts
ni pun copy forum bolly gak..

Ok. Since we are on a hot platform of gossip, i have some too. All this gossip comes from a friend's cousin (who told my friend who told me). This cousin is married into Karan Johar's family, and attends many filmy dos. This is what she has to say-

1.)  SRK bats for both teams   . He specially wanted Arjun Rampal to be a part of his Temptations tour to lay him. He also has been having a long standing affair with Juhi Chawla.

2.) Juhi Chawla is an open marriage. Her husband is homosexual & is having an affair with her real brother. It is speculated that even SRK has had something with her brother.

3.)  It was not Barbara Mori. but Kangana Ranaut that Hrithik Roshan was having an affair with. When his family came to know of this, they took action. Which is why she did not figure much in the promotions etc of the film. Kangana Ranaut is known for all this. She has affairs with all her leading men, left right & centre. She has had affairs with Ajay Devgn & Sanjay Dutt too. It was on Sanjay Dutt's behest that she had breast implants done. Apparently, he used to complain about their size not being 'satisfactory'.

4.) AB Sr & Aishwariya Rai started having an affair during the making of Mohabbatein. They even jetted off to Europe to be together. It is said that AB Sr was (is?) very besotted by her, she was with him to evade Salman Khan who was trying to make her life hell for leaving him.

5.) Aishwariya Rai had an affair with Sabeer Bhatia, founder of Hotmail. There are even videos of their ahem, 'encounter's.

6.) AR also had an affair with Anil Ambani who was also said to be besotted by her. It was said that  Ambani went so far as to propose marriage to her! And the one who took the proposal to her family was none other than AB Sr! (   )
Even ARB 's mother is known to be a very pushy type. She was the one who used to 'fix' up her daughter's 'dinners' with all these influential men! !  ARB is said to have had a brief affair with the Hotmail chap & recorded vidoes (Sabeer Bhatia.) Also, Anil Ambani ( i mentioned this on my first post) Sahara chap (don't know his name. But she used to be a regular fixture at their parties) and.. Bill Clinton!! (during one of his India tours) at Lucknow. She was paid Rs 5 C.    . It was through that, that she got a foothold internationally. That was the time when her career in B'wood was in jeopardy & she was being thrown out of projects due to Salman Khan.

7.)  Priyanka Chopra is one venus fly trap. She also has had affairs left, right & centre.

8.) Rajnikanth is known to sleep around with all of his heroines. Apparently, he did so with Aishwariya Rai B too during 'Robot'.

9.) Vivek Oberoi has sown his oats everywhere! But he is a nice chap (or so she said) . Had a serious thing for AR. But she was using him for companionship & to get over the trauma called Salman Khan   

10.)  AB Jr is apparently, said to be loyal to ARB. But can't say the same for her. She was known to be 'over-friendly' with Sikander Kher a while ago. She makes sure the men of the family are besotted with her, all times. And also stays on Jaya B's good side. This news has come from highly reliable sources, and i for one, believe it.

ARB didn't want to go ahead & do it because she was told specifically that she would receive a lot of flak for this move. And more importantly, her film career would come to a halt. And ARB is ONE very ambitious woman!! She can and has done, everything for her career. She wouldn't have wanted to risk it. The Bachchan surname can keep Ash in the limelight all her life. She is smart enough to understand that to jeopordize it any way.

10.)  JOHN ABRAHAM & NEIL NITIN MUKESH had (don't know if it's still going on)  an affair. John also was very 'cozy' with Karan Johar, and it was this, that made Bipasha Basu furious- the amount of time he was spending with KJo. John Abraham has a roof-top terrace. And it was here that both of them used to enjoy each other. Ahem, showering together.

11.) It's true. Tusshar Kapoor & Manish Malhotra are very much an item. They used to hang around with & take Gul Panag along on their dates to hide the fact that they are involved with each other.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2016 11:51 PM | Show all posts
ni pasal Rani Mukherjee

Well, as for Rani Mukherjee. She & AB Jr were having a highly hot & heavy affair for a while. I don't know the exact time. They were on fire during 'Yuva', 'Bunty & Babli' etc but , (again- a very reliable source)  say that they fizzled out during B & B. Apparently, Rani M has had quite a few abortions. AB Jr used to keep promising her marriage, he used to be very fond of her, but it was Rani M who was madly in love with him. He was essentially, using her to get over Karishma Kapoor who, they say, AB Jr used to truly love.

Rani M used to sleep around a lot with producers & directors to further her career. Shockingly (or maybe not so. It IS Bollywood!)  her own mother used to make her to do so. Her mother wished to be an actress when she was young & pretty. So, she was fulfilling her own dream through her daughter. Who worships the ground that her parents walk on. This, was the main reason why ARB can't stand Rani M & made sure that AB Jr cut all ties with her. I am sure, B'wood being such a small & incenstous place, everyone knows who is having an affair with whom! KJo has also said the same a few times.

AB Jr & Rani M had a torrid affair! She was madly in love with him, so much so they say, that not even two sentences could pass from her mouth without her saying 'Abhi said this, Abhi said that'.. She had a number of abortions while AB Jr kept promising to marry her.. Until one day it was off.. Majorly due to Rani's infamous reputation & chain smoking habits.. AB Jr really liked her but was also using her to get over the depression he was in after his engagement broke with Karishma..

Abhi and Rani had an affair and Rani did hope that he will marry her. But because of Rani's history with Govinda and her thing with Saif and other factors, Jaya booed her down. Abhi could have married her but Jaya was against her. She felt that Rani would forever support her family financially. Priety Zinta too had hopes of marrying Abhi , by the way. Abhi tailed Dipannita too until Ash nailed it.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2016 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Rani M pun dah kahwin ngan aditya chopra, anak yash chopra
kaya gila mamat ni. production house & studio sendiri YRF

cuma katanya family chopra tak suka dia, sebab dia caras aditya
dari wifenya dulu.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2016 12:00 AM | Show all posts
kontang replied at 22-5-2016 10:54 PM
aku tak percaya  .... kalau betul ... ntahlah ... speechless ...

erm.. hot cerita ni sampai sekarang katanya skandal
sampaikan aaradhya pun diorang speku anak aish n Big B

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 08:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089881 second(s), 44 queries .