Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: SilentKiller

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) THE PROPHET OF ISLAM

[Copy link]
Post time 24-8-2006 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 24-8-2006 06:13 PM

Dont u understand english? I said FOR U. I didnt admit Jesus is GOD. Read carefully.

okay.. but like i say in post 194, the similarities are as the 3 things which i pointed out.

Read my points about David and Solomon. If Jesus is not like Moses just because He is God.. then many other prophets can be considered like Moses as well

[ Last edited by  sparrow at 24-8-2006 06:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2006 06:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 24-8-2006 06:15 PM

Jesus was born miraculously, Moses is not. Moses died naturally, Jesus is not.  Is this how you compare these two prophets ? These are major differences.

David and Solomon were also born naturally, and died naturally.
If Muhammad is like Moses in this sense, why are they not they not considered like Moses in this sense?

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 24-8-2006 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sparrow at 24-8-2006 06:14 PM

I know you have explained the word brethren. But when you explained it, you omitted explaining "from the midst of thee".
Yes, take the sentence in full. If you consider the sentence in ...

I know you have explained the word brethren. But when you explained it, you omitted explaining "from the midst of thee".
Yes, take the sentence in full. If you consider the sentence in full.. you would find that the Prophet is from their brethren, from the midst of the Israelites themselves.

If the GOD say its from the midst of the Israelites, why the word "brethren" included in that verse ?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 24-8-2006 06:19 PM

If the GOD say its from the midst of the Israelites, why the word "brethren" included in that verse ?

Because the Israelites are brethren among themselves too. They are all descendants of Abraham.. though they are from different tribes, branching from the 12 sons of Jacob.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2006 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sparrow at 24-8-2006 06:17 PM

okay.. but like i say in post 194, the similarities are as the 3 things which i pointed out.

Read my points about David and Solomon. If Jesus is not like Moses just because He is God.. then m ...

Read my points about David and Solomon. If Jesus is not like Moses just because He is God.. then many other prophets can be considered like Moses as well

If u say many other prophets can be considered like Moses, then in your opinion who is the prophet suits the most in that verse?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2006 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Because the Israelites are brethren among themselves too. They are all descendants of Abraham.. though they are from different tribes, branching from the 12 sons of Jacob.

If Ishmael and Isaac are the sons of the same father Abraham, then they are brothers. And so the children of the one are the BRETHREN of the children of the other. The children of Isaac are the Jews and the Children of Ishmael are the Arabs - so they are BRETHREN to one another. The Bible affirms, 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) SHALL DWELL IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.' (Genesis 16:12). 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) DIED IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.(Genesis 25:18). The children of Isaac are the brethren of the Ishmaelites. In like manner Muhummed is from among the brethren of the Israelites because he was a descendant of Ishmael the son of Abraham. This exactly as the prophecy has it- 'FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN'.(Deut.18:18). There the prophecy distinctly mentions that the coming prophet who would be like Moses, must arise NOT from the 'children of Israel' or from 'among themselves', but from among their brethren. MUHUMMED THEREFORE WAS FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN.

Can u see why Muhammad was from among their Brethren ?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 24-8-2006 08:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 24-8-2006 08:00 PM

If u say many other prophets can be considered like Moses, then in your opinion who is the prophet suits the most in that verse?

can't u read? he already said Jesus.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 24-8-2006 08:04 PM

If Ishmael and Isaac are the sons of the same father Abraham, then they are brothers. And so the children of the one are the BRETHREN of the children of the other. The children of Isaac are the ...

start reading and stop copy pasting...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-8-2006 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 24-8-2006 08:11 PM

can't u read? he already said Jesus.

Here comes the legal advocate for sparrow

But jesus is said to be GOD, Moses doesnt, how ? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2006 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 24-8-2006 08:12 PM

start reading and stop copy pasting...

I think you are the one who should start read the meaning of "brethren". Read carefully why i say Muhammad is brethren to the Israelites. I had to paste coz u havent understand what im saying.

Have a nice day

[ Last edited by  SilentKiller at 24-8-2006 08:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 24-8-2006 08:18 PM

Here comes the legal advocate for sparrow

But jesus is said to be GOD, Moses doesnt, how ? :hmm:

so which one do you believe? do you believe he's a god like a christian or do u believe the quran because it is said that he's a prophet in the quran, so why can't he be the prophet like Moses

[ Last edited by  weedkiller at 24-8-2006 08:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 24-8-2006 08:21 PM

I think you are the one who should start read the meaning of "brethren". Read carefully why i say Muhammad is brethren to the Israelites. I had to paste coz u havent understand what i ...

Israelites were brethrens as well. they have the 12 tribes of israel. don't you think they fit into the description of brethren as well?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 24-8-2006 08:21 PM

I think you are the one who should start read the meaning of "brethren". Read carefully why i say Muhammad is brethren to the Israelites. I had to paste coz u havent understand what i ...

Well, thats new to me.. Muhammad is Jews. Brethren to the Israelites.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2006 05:47 PM | Show all posts
so which one do you believe? do you believe he's a god like a christian or do u believe the quran because it is said that he's a prophet in the quran, so why can't he be the prophet like Moses

I believe in The Holy Quran, Jesus is a prophet. Still both Quran and Bible comfirms the miracle birth of Jesus, so Jesus cant be same like Moses. Now tell me, which one u believe Jesus as prophet, or as GOD ?   Anyway im curious to know if u r a christian or other religion ?:stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2006 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Einard at 24-8-2006 08:47 PM

Well, thats new to me.. Muhammad is Jews. Brethren to the Israelites.

Muhammad is not a jew. He was an arab.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 25-8-2006 05:47 PM

I believe in The Holy Quran, Jesus is a prophet. Still both Quran and Bible comfirms the miracle birth of Jesus, so Jesus cant be same like Moses. Now tell me, which one u believe Jesus as prop ...

even if jesus cannot be the prophet because he is god then david, solomon, isaiah, ezekiel, daniel and the rest of the prophet were all human. so they can be the prophet like Moses as well don't you think?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-8-2006 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 25-8-2006 08:04 PM

even if jesus cannot be the prophet because he is god then david, solomon, isaiah, ezekiel, daniel and the rest of the prophet were all human. so they can be the prophet like Moses as well don't  ...

even if jesus cannot be the prophet because he is god then david, solomon, isaiah, ezekiel, daniel and the rest of the prophet were all human. so they can be the prophet like Moses as well don't you think?

Well, I dont see any prophet u listed can be compared with Moses other than Muhammad on terms of achivements. If u have any, can list out any of them be compared with Moses ?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2006 04:04 PM | Show all posts
yeap no prophet in the world can be compared to the great Muhammad. i mean look at him, he has 6 wives, he went to war killing people and most of all he has a 6 year old as a wife. the quality of what man should be. excellent job Muhammad. we salute you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-8-2006 09:48 AM | Show all posts
yeap no prophet in the world can be compared to the great Muhammad. i mean look at him, he has 6 wives, he went to war killing people and most of all he has a 6 year old as a wife. the quality of what man should be. excellent job Muhammad. we salute you.

First of all u didnt know its a prophecy in Deut 18:18, u say the whole passage is about false prophets, but Christians admit its a prophecy and its about Jesus. This shows how ur perception works, later when i show to you why Prophet Muhammad is "brethren" to the jews, u still argue "brethren" means only Israelite. You only show ur hatred against prophet Muhammad. If u r dare, open a new thread, list all your hatred against prophet Muhammad, and we can debate there. Bible have shown adultery commited by David, why dont u list it out ? This thread is about the verse in Deut 18:18. Go ask ur Christian friend whether its a prophecy or not, then clear ur mind with hatred, then u can reply here. Reply with proof not with slanders.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2006 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 28-8-2006 09:48 AM

First of all u didnt know its a prophecy in Deut 18:18, u say the whole passage is about false prophets, but Christians admit its a prophecy and its about Jesus. This shows how ur perception wo ...

this shows that you didn't bother to read. i did admit it was a prophecy on post #175. together with the verses from the indonesian bible for your understanding.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
TENDER TERPILIH..... Bunga-bunga Cinta Rasuah Madani telah berputik...
Perwira2022TENDER TERPILIH..... Bunga-bunga Cinta R
Views : 3778 Replies : 22
Kes Rogol & Bunuh Budak 5 Tahun Oleh Ayah Angkat Berumur 66 Tahun. Suami Isteri Dah Direman.
ainiz81Kes Rogol & Bunuh Budak 5 Tahun Oleh Aya
Views : 9122 Replies : 178
Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
fadz84Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
Views : 29416 Replies : 212
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 188749 Replies : 4305
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 73938 Replies : 2968
Tyra
aaanf14Tyra
Views : 6165 Replies : 34
[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah aje, ilmu harian! VOL.7
ipes2[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah
Views : 103730 Replies : 2884
[ENA/Disney+ 2024] CRASH - Lee Min Ki, Kwak Sun Young, Heo Sung Tae
Rahah[ENA/Disney+ 2024] CRASH - Lee Min Ki, K
Views : 3996 Replies : 32
Ex Laki Irma Hasmie yg Helok kawin Lain
bottomproEx Laki Irma Hasmie yg Helok kawin Lain
Views : 90518 Replies : 632
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 40560 Replies : 248

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-6-2024 01:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057060 second(s), 42 queries .