Post time 16-10-2007 10:53 AM | Show all posts

credits to kapagkasamakita of piolo addicts

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 11:07 AM | Show all posts
tetap semangat utk 'meng up up' away kan benang nie... :pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Echo抯 journey

Talent manager Angeli Pangilinan-Valenciano sent this through e-mail, recalling how she got to manage Jericho Rosales:

I was amazed when a young man asked Genesis to represent him last year. He was a huge soap opera star and film actor. Why on earth did he need an independent manager like us? He said he wanted to go back to his first love... music. I was shocked when he presented an album he produced, "Loose Fit," with 14 songs that he wrote himself with the help of some members of a band he called Jeans. I was more shocked when he presented a couple of videos he directed himself and financed as well.

Then, I was even more amazed when I found out he used to be very poor, selling fish in the market with the goods coming from Lucena, riding jeeps, taking trips to Smokey Mountain with friends to look for goodies. Going way back, he would walk two kilometers to school in Bicol from his home and back.

This Bicolano went to Manila and started selling fish in Marikina. A friend told me his sister is so proud to say she bought fish from this celebrity many years ago because he had a stall there and she could not forget his handsome face. A talent scout encouraged him to join a contest in "Eat Bulaga" 10 years ago and he became "Mr. Pogi."

This man is Jericho Rosales or simply Echo to those who love him in the entertainment industry. A true artist and who we, the Valencianos and Genesis family believe, is a musical genius.

With Echo抯 decision to concentrate on his music, some in the media and in the industry lambasted him, made fun of him and said he was stupid. They criticized him. They laughed at him and insulted his decision, called him "laos" and a "has-been." They did not lift a finger to encourage him. So he walked a lonely road...less traveled...and performed in music bars and joints to develop his craft for ten months, turning down seven soap opera offers worth millions of pesos. Because he loved music.

My husband Gary and I believe that Echo has what it takes to make it as a huge multi-media star including becoming a major musical performer. So we decided to help him with his 10th anniversary and nudged him to accept the musical soap opera, "Pangarap na Bituin," comeback on primetime and his first major concert, "Raw Energy" at the Music Museum for the benefit of the Bicol Scholarship Fund of the Shining Light Foundation.

http://www.mb.com.ph/ENTR20071020106263.html

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Stirs of Echo

Kaye Villagomez

Jericho Rosales did quite some stirring when he celebrated his tenth showbiz year with a coming杘ut朿oncert late Thursday at the Music Museum.

First, he admitted a handful about the reasons he took a leave of mainstream showbiz absence to concentrate on his music and he boldly talked about his son; then, he indulged his fans with a different kind of self杄xpression.

"I felt I had to do some soul searching and found I could best express myself through music. I also spent time with my son... whom I want to grow up like my idol Gary Valenciano," he confessed.

Jericho also wished he knew Gary V. earlier because, "when he talks you listen and he抯 a blessing to everyone he knows."

Gary V. happened to break into concert directing and Echo抯 concert was Mr. Pure Energy抯 first. "It抯 different when you抮e up there (director抯 area of the venue) and I抦 not even really the one directing because I have a great team with me," Gary V. humbly talked about his post behind the cameras.

Among those in the crowd to witness not only a different side of Echo but more appropriately his real, stripped杘ff杝howbiz杢rappings self were Heart Evangelista, Donita Rose, Alvin Anson, Vikki Belo, Hayden Kho, and Paulo Valenciano. Guests on stage were Gabriel Valenciano, Carlos Agassi and Gary V. himself.

All about sincerity

Jericho抯 vocal range may be limited but his energy is a whole other story. With a repertoire that bails the artist out because of sincerity, tailor杅it Echoic covers and downright honesty, the former "Panday" actor made sure each member of his audience felt that he/she was part of his journey as an artist.

He opened the show to screaming fans with familiar hits including U2抯 "Elevation;" then sustained the firepower type of performance sounding a bit like Maroon 5 with his band Jeans. Jericho also told the crowd that the concert was "not about me," which we find in contrast with the whole concept of the show because it was a Jericho frontier all throughout, save for the part where Gary V. soloed "Sana Maulit Muli" on keyboard, which was a classic poignant moment of unparalleled artistry (yeah, even after all those other versions of the song).

Jericho then covered "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You" in a well朼rranged laid back groove that complements his range. But most of the time, he made slow songs positively upbeat because of the way he performs. He made sure everyone is up and about that he抯 almost as good an actor as he is a performer.

The actor-turned-band-frontman then did versions of "You抮e Beautiful," "Back To You," and "Ordinary People." Songs he pulled through it revealed a tendency for him to sound much like the original versions (a la James Blunt or John Meyer). At times, we could not figure out what Echo抯 real, raw voice sound like until it was time for his own stuff.

Jericho shone best doing his originals "Coming Out," "Tuwing Nakikita Ka," "Night Sky" and "Ngayong Gabi" were his best vocals. In fact, while singing "Ngayong Gabi," he proved the point that there will always be a place in the industry reserved for artists of genuineness. If Echo抯 fans want the best of his music, his soul is clearly bared in his songs (which he wrote, of course). The advantage of knowing people who can express their innermost feelings through writing songs is that there are lesser gray areas with them. Jericho let all the echoes of his soul out with his songs, which were quite easy to relate to and appriciate.

Jericho also did justice to covers of "Stand By Me," "Every Breath You Take," and "Manila" (with Gary), as well as an

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-10-2007 07:14 PM | Show all posts

with Mama Rose singing her favorite song "Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas"

MUSIC MUSEUM - RAW ENERGY CONCERT

credits to chetz8 of echo's wave

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 12:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #23433 kapamilyaako23's post

thanx for sharing.

wuuaahhh.. rindu echo lerr...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-10-2007 12:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #23430 Yen_Aireena's post

aloha akak yen

sLamaT haRi raYa !!! ^_^

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 04:23 PM | Show all posts
bangga ngan Echo walaupun tetap kata Echo takde suara.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 06:20 PM | Show all posts
thanx!

AsianFriends
http://asianfriends.4.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

[ Last edited by  gergoz at 22-10-2007 06:39 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2007 12:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #23435 adheq's post

hehehe...selamat ari raye gak...

sonok raye?...

Ahkak Yen seronok coz echo beraya di Mesia

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2007 05:33 PM | Show all posts
terkenang semasa dulu....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2007 05:35 PM | Show all posts
macam tak berubah muka budak kat avatar tu ngan yg kat atas ni.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2007 08:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #23439 syadail's post

CO CUWETT....

Use magic Report

Hatta This user has been deleted
Post time 6-11-2007 08:07 PM | Show all posts
up for echotin:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Hatta This user has been deleted
Post time 6-11-2007 08:07 PM | Show all posts
up for echotin:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2007 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Echo ku..

from PEX

Use magic Report

irees_natasha This user has been deleted
Post time 7-11-2007 04:38 PM | Show all posts
emm lepas gak rindu bila tengok gambar echo ....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2007 04:47 PM | Show all posts
irees, kalau nak lepas rindu pergi le kat forum Pinoy exchange. Banyak gambar Echo. Tapi tabahkan hati you tu, sebab gambar Echo terbaru semuanya bersama si hati. Nyampah betul especially when they undeniable look good together. Nanti I bagi link dia.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 200210 Replies : 4713
Cinta itu buta:Gadis 23 tahun sanggup putuskan hubungan dengan ibu bapa demi berkahwin lelaki 80 tahun
YgBenarCinta itu buta:Gadis 23 tahun sanggup pu
Views : 864 Replies : 4
Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci  Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?
YgBenarKetua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci
Views : 24043 Replies : 161
‘Banyak Peniaga Melayu Tiada Ilmu Penyediaan Makanan Bersih & Selamat’ – Chef Wan
YgBenar‘Banyak Peniaga Melayu Tiada Ilmu Penye
Views : 11963 Replies : 13
Teka teki botol
syidapink88Teka teki botol
Views : 73688 Replies : 322
Kes Rogol & Bunuh Budak 5 Tahun Oleh Ayah Angkat Berumur 66 Tahun. Suami Isteri Dah Direman.
ainiz81Kes Rogol & Bunuh Budak 5 Tahun Oleh Aya
Views : 11543 Replies : 187
Beza wasap status ikut level
chaconBeza wasap status ikut level
Views : 5075 Replies : 10
Nama pokok ni?
BelovedTaeyeonNama pokok ni?
Views : 6357 Replies : 15
Point Kumpul Tachang
evatasoPoint Kumpul Tachang
Views : 30478 Replies : 185
Awesome place in Iceland --
dexaAwesome place in Iceland --
Views : 1453 Replies : 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-6-2024 08:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089868 second(s), 45 queries .