Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: babynina30

Drama Datin Vivy , gelagat duckies etc V5

Close [Copy link]
Post time 23-5-2018 03:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
babynina30 replied at 23-5-2018 03:46 PM
Yes. Ckp hellhole n snake tu obviously refer to iman's sil.

Tinv kot ye pon nak cuci tgn. Taky ...

Kannn nampak sangat dia yang tak move on.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-5-2018 03:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Justsha replied at 23-5-2018 02:46 PM
Iols OT jap, iols ngaku iols salah sorang bbnu yang look up to VV, still in my early 20s and beranga ...

hehe BBNU yg mengidola tinvy memang ramai nak keja FV.
my friend pon kerja sana. rasanya punya la dia bangga masa dapat masuk FV. pastu vivy dah follow her on ig and ada jugak beberapa kali dia buat kemunculan dlm igs vivy. fuhhh confirm rasa macam satu achievement gitu.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Team_Sammy replied at 23-5-2018 07:55 AM
Is Vivy deleting all bad comments on her IG? Sbb bile scroll sume komen yg lovey dovey je

Yes uols smlm i ada komen “Terribly fail as a leader, as a boss yes. Leader? No” x sampai 2 mins she deleted it like wow so fast mehhh

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:08 PM | Show all posts
kekgebu replied at 23-5-2018 03:29 PM
Ni org komen kt pic mana pon i tak tau, save pic dr twitter. Kt twitter siap ada #vivyiscancelled

kalau iman bitched psl fv,duck,vivy ngn SIL sheols
then vivy pun bitched psl iman jgk ngn kakak sheols lah kan? siap bgtau gaji iman brapa kat fv.. lol
then kakak vivy pun tau psl isu2 len jgk cth ex staff yg jual data, instafeymes yg mhasut org len berenti kerja..
i wonder apa lg vivy bitched ngn her sister

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kekgebu replied at 23-5-2018 03:29 PM
Ni org komen kt pic mana pon i tak tau, save pic dr twitter. Kt twitter siap ada #vivyiscancelled

justanobserver in gigih sgt menjilat vivy. merata drop comments even kat SIL iman’s juga. teringin nak jadi PA privy ke? try la baru tau langit tinggi rendah. dah la fake acc!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
anyclassything replied at 23-5-2018 04:04 PM
Yes uols smlm i ada komen “Terribly fail as a leader, as a boss yes. Leader? No” x sampai 2 mins ...

U kena block sekali takkk?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-5-2018 04:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
PinkyPie replied at 23-5-2018 03:40 PM
Tinvy tau ke tak ye, sebelum kecoh di twitter, forum ni dah bertingkat juga rumahnya.

mesti la dia tau.. sedangkan wiki pun dia check. acah2 ada kawan bgtau padahal googled herself. benang dia kat cari ni xde rp pun. google je boleh terus dpt link

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kekgebu replied at 23-5-2018 04:16 PM
U kena block sekali takkk?

Haha nope dia just butthurt and deleted it right awayyy then tinggal la komen2 suci murni memoja dia jer hahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-5-2018 04:18 PM | Show all posts
and i pon da selamat kena blok lepas komen yg sister tinvy pun cyberbullying jgk

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:25 PM | Show all posts
This Ramadhan has given me test after test that I have to deal with publicly, but it has also shown me a lot of love.
I’ve been accused of so many things on social media by cyberbullies, been called hellhole and snake by people who have never met me, and there is no need to respond anymore because people just love to hate. I did nothing wrong, I have right the wrong allegations done to my company and that’s all I wish to do. If you wish to believe otherwise, I will not stop you. My only suggestion is that you stop gossiping because we should be chasing pahala in Ramadhan, not be so kind to direct all your pahala to me (thank you though). 😂
Some people wish to see me fall, I know. Even in Islam, we are told that dengki is a real dangerous thing in mankind. I only wish for them to know that it’s better to channel that energy to do good and better your own lives. You continuing the hate doesn’t change Allah swt’s rezeki, or otherwise, for me. Insyaallah I go through tests but I get over things fast and this fuels their anger even more, but I’ve always been that kind of person from young. I really do believe in the power of my parents’ prayers for me that give me strength. They love me, they know me and that’s all I need to get God’s blessings to keep on working hard and do good.
Why I say this Ramadhan has shown me love is because my DMs haven’t stopped till today with people sending me love and prayers - strangers, friends, colleagues, ex-colleagues, even my customers. Thank you for loving me, even when you don’t have to. Thank you for sending doa to this baby inside me because you’re worried this will affect my pregnancy. Allhamdulillah this baby has been kind to me (not in first trimester, we will have a one to one talk about that when he/she comes out) and is going to be a strong one. One day I will tell him/her this story and how despite so much hatred in this world, there is also a whole lot more love, as shown by you to me. Since it’s impossible to reply to each one, this post is just to say thank you to you. Have a blessed Ramadhan, everyone. ❤️ #thesejeansareunzipped #cantzipupmypantsanymore #ifyouseemepleasedontpullmypantsdowntheywillcomeoff

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:34 PM | Show all posts
PinkyPie replied at 23-5-2018 03:44 PM
Ayat sama tiap kali kena kecam, love n prayers from mak ayah blablablabla. Kakaknya meroyan callin ...

Seriously she lacks empathy and PR skill kelaut. She should have just put this whole issue to sleep dari awalllll lagi before people could speculate. Like Iman's status was so professional and we can feel her honesty, sampai rasa malu nak membawang and bertanya to her.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:35 PM | Show all posts
makkohijau replied at 23-5-2018 04:25 PM
This Ramadhan has given me test after test that I have to deal with publicly, but it has also shown  ...

Oooh vivy the saint who did nothing wrong
Everybody is dengki with her...poor vivy

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nuryakmal replied at 23-5-2018 12:35 PM
AVA ni apa korang?

Ajj - Vivy - Asma

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:37 PM | Show all posts
makkohijau replied at 23-5-2018 04:25 PM
This Ramadhan has given me test after test that I have to deal with publicly, but it has also shown  ...

Menyampah pula baca her essay nak upkan diri dia. Last-last penutup mesti ada unsur humour which is so lameeee

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:40 PM | Show all posts
aunty_onion replied at 23-5-2018 03:56 PM
hehe BBNU yg mengidola tinvy memang ramai nak keja FV.
my friend pon kerja sana. rasanya punya l ...

Of course it's an achievement. Look at how proud Tinvy's sis talk about working in FV and being close to Vivy would be a stepping stone to one's career.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Plannerism replied at 23-5-2018 04:34 PM
Seriously she lacks empathy and PR skill kelaut. She should have just put this whole issue to slee ...

Ni betul. We can feel the comments tu semua sincere for her, and takde ruang orang nak membawang sebab she was so classy, so she doesn’t need to delete negative comments. Sebab memang hampir takde komen camtu kan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-5-2018 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Kata xnak prolong this issue lg tp dia jugak yg xabis2 menjawab sana sini with her looongg essays

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 04:48 PM | Show all posts
Plannerism replied at 23-5-2018 04:37 PM
Menyampah pula baca her essay nak upkan diri dia. Last-last penutup mesti ada unsur humour which i ...

Kan...get over things fast la...blaa...bla...truth is merengek kat family staff sumer mintak back-up. Move on la sgt privy

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 05:05 PM | Show all posts
PinkyPie replied at 23-5-2018 03:44 PM
Ayat sama tiap kali kena kecam, love n prayers from mak ayah blablablabla. Kakaknya meroyan callin ...

doa mak ayah je ke yg penting? how we treat people around us pun penting jgk..

mana la tau tanpa sedar kita dah menganiaya orang.. doa2 org teraniaya pun makbul jgk..

balik keja pkl 3pg bukan penganiayaan meh?

doa ma ayah is not a license for u to be a bithc..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 05:06 PM | Show all posts
kosukeconan replied at 23-5-2018 04:08 PM
kalau iman bitched psl fv,duck,vivy ngn SIL sheols
then vivy pun bitched psl iman jgk ngn kakak s ...

ex staff instafamous fv ni agak2 sape eh? deecups?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 06:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.254107 second(s), 43 queries .