Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: FaithHealer3

Wives of Prophet Muhammad

Close [Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 16-7-2004 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-7-16 01:40 PM:

Feeling abit relaxed already after a few days stress.

I'm sure I read the books about 99 wives. Maybe that book is produced by PAS.

So, Admiral Cheng_Ho is also a part time clown, the other half of his time is spent apple polishing Debmey's insanity streak.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-7-2004 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-7-16 12:37 PM:
I thought Muhammad had 99 wives. He is short of 1 to make it 100 but that woman in the end didn't become his wife. I read it from Islamic prophets book when I'm in my primary.

99 wives? Thats news to me. I heard Al-Lah was call by 99names.

Muhammad was a stud, but still 99 wives looks too much. If he had so much wives, there would be some hadith bragging about it.

Don't know what kind of jamu the Arabs take, i sure would like to try some. His sexual drive was above normal, he had a well- endowed libido. He was said to have sex 9 of his wives in one go...
:dia:   Sahih Bukhari 7.62.6
Volume 7, Book 62, Number 6:   
Narrated Anas: The Prophet I used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.

[ Last edited by FaithHealer3 on 16-7-2004 at 03:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 16-7-2004 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 2004-7-16 03:36 PM:

99 wives? Thats news to me. I heard Al-Lah was call by 99names.

Muhammad was a stud, but still 99 wives looks too much. If he had so much wives, there would be some had ...

The minute the word 'sexual relationship' is mentioned, the sexually repressed christians already cannot control the imagination that is conjured in his sex-filled mind.

The dirty minded like you will automatically  regard sex as something dirty, illicit - an orgy, even if they are between man and his wife. In Islam, sexual relationship between a man and his wife is a holy matrimonial relationship.

The prophet's sexual relationship were with his wives whom he legally married before God. He did not have sexual relationship with them at one go. They all lived in different houses. That is just the Christian mind working full-time dirty and at one go. Did the hadith say that it was every night? Did the hadith say that it was an orgy?  

It is well-known that the prophet did not marry the ladies who became his wives for their sexual attractivesness for most of them were widowed and middle-aged and even above middle age.  It is also well-known in Islam that a sexual relationship between a man and his wife should be regarded as a clean relationship, never abandoning God and the rememberance of God. It is a duty  for a husband to please his wife and vice-versa. BUT, respect each other.  Don't forget God. Don't go overboard. Don't go beyond what is allowed.

Unlike some religion which talks about 'holy matrimony',  whereas its adherents engage in adulterous unmatrimonial unholy relationship outside marriage, wife-swapping being one pastime,  their priests and pastors engage in gay sexual relationship, phaedophile activities rampantly known throughout the world.

Here is one recent example about one evangelist:

"The charismatic pastor left the Old Bailey smiling, surrounded by supporters who started singing hymns. He did not give evidence."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/all ... -god-name_page.html

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 16-7-2004 at 04:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2004 09:39 PM | Show all posts
We are only describing what is recorded in the hadiths. If yu think what we wrote is perverted, then yu are saying that Mo was perverted.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2004 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Hold on a minute...can someone explain why Prohphet Muhammad can have 9 wives while the others can only have 4???

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2004 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 16-7-04 06:31 AM:
Hold on a minute...can someone explain why Prohphet Muhammad can have 9 wives while the others can only have 4???

Good Morning Seraphim,

You haven't read what KEN posted above. Have you? (off topic: too busy surfing chick sites to read the post eh?)

Please read again
About the Prophet (peace be upon him):

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fund ... hetdescription.html

And this one written by a non-Muslim:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fund ... /lifeofprophet.html

Still confused?

The Prophet Muhammad (PUH) married this number at a time when the norm of the place in which he lived (Arab 7 century) allowed men to marry a much larger number than that. There was no legislation to prohibit this behavior yet.

After that, The Divine order came to Muslims through their Holy Book (Qura醤) to restrict the number of their wives to meximum of four. God said to them:

Surah 4 Verse 3
If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly wiht the orphans, Marry women of your hoice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one ... to prevent you from doing injustice''

On hearing this order, all men who had more than four wife divorced them. Nevertheless, the Prophet (PUH) who had nine wives at the time the order was revealed - was EXEMPTED from this order in a later verse of Qura醤

Surah 33 Verse 50
O Prophet! We have made lawful to the thee thy wifes to whom thou hast paid their dowers

This exemption was because there was a prohibition in the Qura'n for any muslim to marry the Prophet's wives once he died or divorced them

Surah 33 Verse 53
Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy God's Apostle, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in God's sight an enormity

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-7-2004 12:41 AM | Show all posts
If Mo was truly divine guided and a spiritual man, he would have stop such practice and not perpetuate it.

Not only did he not stop it, he indulged in it ad even rape war captives as SOP.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2004 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 15-7-04 10:44 PM:
:hmm: Just how many wives do a man needs?

Hi Sephiroth,

KEN, Debmey, Adm, Serphim, Tommy, Faith might have the answer

In Islam The Qur醤 giving Muslims the right to take four wives.  
Surah 4 verse 3
If ye fear that ye shall not able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not able to deal justly (with them) then only one.... that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice

Meaning a man ..
1. MUST/should spend absolutely the same amount of time with each of his wives
2. MUST/should treating each wife equally financially and legally,
3. MUST NOT/should not have the slightest preference for one
4. MUST/should respect them all equally.
5. MUST/should love them all equally.

Sadly, most men in polygamous relationships have neither.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2004 01:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 15-7-04 10:10 PM:
Yes indeed, there is full proof. Please read this, it quotes clearly from the Quran and Hadiths.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/femalecaptives.htm

Rape of war captives h ...

Ya Allah, Ya Allah, :geram:

SLAVES & SLAVERY IN THE QURAN
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), 570 - 632 AD, said "He will not enter paradise who behaveth ill to his slaves''.

The difference between slaves and prostitutes
Question : I've heard that it is allowed for men to have intercourse with their slaves. Does that stand for women too, & if men can have intercourse with their slaves (the ones they have bought) then why is it so much ill thought of the prostitutes...they too are, kind of bought at others will, for shorter time period perhaps. Can you make all this clear & why is it so that Islam did not stop slavery....they are humans as well, & are against their will kept in captivity & against their will may be forced into intercourse?

Praise be to Allaah.
Slavery in Islam was originally prescribed because of Kufr. If there is jihaad between the Muslims and the kuffaar, and a number of kuffaar are taken prisoner, the commander is given the choice of sharing them out, doing them a favour (by releasing them) or paying their ransom.

If they are shared out as part of the booty, they become slaves, subject to the laws governing products which may be sold. But at the same time, Islam urges the freeing of slaves and makes doing so an act of expiation for numerous sins. In principle, slavery is not something that is desirable; what is encouraged in Islam is the freeing of slaves. If a woman is enslaved according to sharee抋h, it is permissible for her master to have intercourse with her.

This is unlike prostitution or zinaa, which Islam has forbidden as a precaution against mixing lineages and other reasons for which it is forbidden. There is no comparison between the two, because if a slave woman becomes pregnant, the child belongs to the master and she becomes free when he dies, because she has become the mother of the master抯 child (umm walad), and is subject to the same rulings as a wife. And Allaah knows best.

sourceslam Q&A (www.islam-qa.com)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2004 02:07 AM | Show all posts
Thanks Darsita. Wat you posted shows that Mohamad contradicted his own words.

Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2004 02:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 16-7-04 08:41 AM:
If Mo was truly divine guided and a spiritual man, he would have stop such practice and not perpetuate it.

Not only did he not stop it, he indulged in it ad even rape war captives as SOP.

Bah.
Can you give me the names of the victims. I'm sure there must be written somewhere and you/x'tians for sure know how to dig it out right?

From any source you found does it tell you that The Prophet SAW ever mistreated his wives?

Thank you

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 16-7-2004 at 10:42 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2004 02:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 16-7-04 10:07 AM:
Thanks Darsita. Wat you posted shows that Mohamad contradicted his own words.

Thanks

It is human nature to find reasons to go against those he like or dislike.

''They have the temerity to comment on the human condition without apology. They not only refuse to applaud mediocrity, they howl it down with morose glee. Their versions of the truth unsettle us, and we hold it against them, even thought they soften it with humor. - Jon Winokur''.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2004 02:54 AM | Show all posts
Can yu explain why Muhamad who was supposedly guided by God would not put a stop to polygamy but indulge in it?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2004 03:26 AM | Show all posts

Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-7-16 04:03 PM:
The dirty minded like you will automatically  regard sex as something dirty, illicit - an orgy, even if they are between man and his wife.
Relax kennkid. You are assuming too much.

The prophet's sexual relationship were with his wives whom he legally married before God. He did not have sexual relationship with them at one go. They all lived in different houses. That is just the Christian mind working full-time dirty and at one go. Did the hadith say that it was every night? Did the hadith say that it was an orgy?
Well the hadith did not say whether Muhammad called all the nine womens to one room and had a gala time... neither did it say Muhammad had sex with the nine women one after another, going from house to house... or room to room.
The hadith say that Muhammad had sex with 9 women in one night.
Nine women in one night is considered as "at one go" lah... and thats quite a featlah. I am beginning to like Muhammad.

It is well-known that the prophet did not marry the ladies who became his wives for their sexual attractivesness for most of them were widowed and middle-aged and even above middle age.  

You may believe whatever you want to believe... but you can't change history.

There are sources that shows that most of the women Muhammad married were sexually attractive. Examples like Zainab, Juwairiyah, Safiya, Mariam, Aisha etc.
Lust was a driving force. If not Muhammad could have easily adopted all the ladies as his daugthers.

Can a man have sex with a women if she is not sexually attractive? Oh well...

[ Last edited by FaithHealer3 on 17-7-2004 at 04:17 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2004 03:54 AM | Show all posts

Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-7-17 12:59 AM:
Meaning a man ..
1. MUST/should spend absolutely the same amount of time with each of his wives
2. MUST/should treating each wife equally financially and legally,
3. MUST NOT/should not have the slightest preference for one
4. MUST/should respect them all equally.
5. MUST/should love them all equally.

Thats a "tall order" to follow lah... even for mighty Muhammad. Its well-known that Aisha was Muhammad's favourite wife...
:dia: Sahih Bukhari#007.062.144
Volume 7, Book 62, Number 144:
Narrated 'Aisha:that during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. 'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
:dia:Sahih Bukhari#003.043.648
Volume 3, Book 43, Number 648:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas: ... snip...
'Umar further said, "I then said, 'I went to Hafsa and said to her: Do not be tempted to imitate your companion ('Aisha) for she is more beautiful than you and more beloved to the Prophet.' The Prophet smiled again...snip...

Bottomline... man cannot serve two masters, he will favour one over the other... ( and you know wives are like masters)  

[ Last edited by FaithHealer3 on 17-7-2004 at 04:32 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2004 04:05 AM | Show all posts

Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-7-17 01:40 AM:

If a woman is enslaved according to sharee抋h, it is permissible for her master to have intercourse with her.

Thats interesting :cak: ... coming from Islamic Q&A source.

[ Last edited by FaithHealer3 on 17-7-2004 at 04:18 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2004 04:39 AM | Show all posts

same question DESERVED the same answer :)

Originally posted by Debmey at 16-7-04 10:54 AM:
Can yu explain why Muhammad who was supposedly guided by God would not put a stop to polygamy but indulge in it?

Please read my post. Otherwise you will be going round and round in circles!

Originally posted by Seraphim at 16-7-04 06:31 AM:
Hold on a minute...can someone explain why Prophet Muhammad can have 9 wives while the others can only have 4???

Still confused?

The Prophet Muhammad (PUH) married this number at a time when the norm of the place in which he lived (Arab 7 century) allowed men to marry a much larger number than that. There was no legislation to prohibit this behavior yet.

After that, The Divine order came to Muslims through their Holy Book (Qura醤) to restrict the number of their wives to maximum of four. God said to them:

Surah 4 Verse 3
If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly wiht the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one ... to prevent you from doing injustice''

On hearing this order, all men who had more than four wife divorced them. Nevertheless, the Prophet (PUH) who had nine wives at the time the order was revealed - was EXEMPTED from this order in a later verse of Qura醤

Surah 33 Verse 50
O Prophet! We have made lawful to the thee thy wifes to whom thou hast paid their dowers

This exemption was because there was a prohibition in the Qura'n for any muslim to marry the Prophet's wives once he died or divorced them

Surah 33 Verse 53
Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy God's Apostle, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in God's sight an enormity

Thank you very much
Darsita

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 16-7-2004 at 01:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2004 04:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 16-7-04 11:54 AM:
Narrated 'Aisha:that during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished will not you do the same thing for your beloved wife/husband?), and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. 'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva

Faith,
What's wrong with that? he did asked his wives beside it's Aisha turn. ''So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished'' -- will not you do the same thing to your beloved one? in other words I called it COMPROMISING.

Thank you

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 16-7-2004 at 01:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2004 05:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 16-7-04 11:54 AM:

Thats a "tall order" to follow lah... even for mighty Muhammad. Its well-known that Aisha was Muhammad's favourite wife...
:dia: [url=http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fund ...

Khadijah was the most beloved wife of Rasulullah (PBUH). Read Sahih Bukhairi: 5.166.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2004 06:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-7-17 05:29 AM:

Khadijah was the most beloved wife of Rasulullah (PBUH). Read Sahih Bukhairi: 5.166.

Yes, you are right, Khatijah was his only wife and the most beloved wife while she was alive. And after she passed away... Aisha was the most beloved wife of Muhammad. Nothing wrong with that... Aisha was a prety little girl who grew-up with him.

:dia:Sahih Bukhari#008.073.033
Volume 8, Book 73, Number 33:
Narrated 'Aisha: I never felt so jealous of any woman as I did of Khadija, though she had died three years before the Prophet married me, and that was because I heard him mentioning her too often, and because his Lord had ordered him to give her the glad tidings that she would have a palace in Paradise, made of Qasab and because he used to slaughter a sheep and distribute its meat among her friends.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-6-2024 10:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072818 second(s), 45 queries .