Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

A List of Quranic Errors

[Copy link]
Post time 22-6-2006 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 22-6-2006 03:44 PM

LOL..

are you afraid of internet debates? Are you afraid that what you write in the debate will be viewed by all to see?

the message from Ali is clear. Quran contains absurdities, errors an ...

...unfortunately...Bible got more and more contradictions, but have you realized about it?.In fact, Bible is not telling us why there are so many contradictions.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-6-2006 04:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 22-6-2006 04:00 PM

Ali Sina is not a Muslim. His knowledge about the Qur'an and Islam is NIL - the same with you, T.8, Debmey and Friday

That what u claimed but u coward to debate with him via internet so, I advise you stop calling him/her His knowledge about the Qur'an and Islam is NIL. If NIL than debate with him/her

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 22-6-2006 04:18 PM | Show all posts
We can easily recognized muslim haters using Ali Sinner the hypocrite as their reference tool to bring  down Islam.

Very pathethic just as that Sinner who until now doesnt have the guts to expose himself coz he is no Muslim who cant even understand a single Arabic word  in the noble Quran and was like a clown flighting off from losing live debates with Allahyarham Deedat (may Allah bless his soul)

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 22-6-2006 03:57 PM

Unfortunately you are just like T.8. Both of you are parrots. Al-Quran answered 1400years ago:

"He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of  ...

LOL..

Thats a good excuse gave by Muhammad to cover-up the stupidity found in his poems.

Either that or Zaid come up with that verse to cover-up the error and stupidities when he edited and complied the Quran.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-6-2006 04:14 PM
That what u claimed but u coward to debate with him via internet so, I advise you stop calling him/her His knowledge about the Qur'an and Islam is NIL. If NIL than debate with him/her

I don't think Ali will debate with any Tom,Dick or Harry nowdays. He debated with so many islamic warriors and made them look pathetic. Not even one muslim were able to defend their faith against Ali's accusations.

KennKid's knowlendge of Islam is shallow, he will not debate with unimportant person like kennkid. Ali is busy writting books. Take my word, Ali will not debate with a nobody like KennKid.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 22-6-2006 04:18 PM
Very pathethic just as that Sinner who until now doesnt have the guts to expose himself coz he is no Muslim who cant even understand a single Arabic word  in the noble Quran and was like a clown flighting off from losing live debates with Allahyarham Deedat (may Allah bless his soul)

Like duh!

Ali know how braindead zombie would react to murtads. Ali is a very smartman, he knows that muslims only way to defend Islam is to kill murtads like him.

Ali is from Iran, he knows how muslims reactions. and thats the reason he is still alive.

Ali speaks arabiclah.

Deedat who?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-6-2006 05:03 PM | Show all posts

calm down. In, out, in, out.
Be cool aight? I haven't deducted people credits for a while, I don't wanna continue now.

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 22-6-2006 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 22-6-2006 04:38 PM

Like duh!

Ali know how braindead zombie would react to murtads. Ali is a very smartman, he knows that muslims only way to defend Islam is to kill murtads like him.

Ali is from Iran, he  ...

And braindead atheist will imitate hypocrite and cunning liar Sinner who don't understand Arabic language in defence to his debates with true Islamic scholar like Allahyarham Deedat  using bible instead for reference to interpret the real meaning in Quran.

He is an Iranian but prefer to disguise himself as an ex-muslim as many enemies of Islam are cunning in deceptive manners.

Check out the debates on...

http://www.aswatalislam.net/DisplayF...e=Zakir_N aik

also check out Sheikh Ahmed Deedats Debates...

http://www.aswatalislam.net/DisplayF...Ahmed_D eedat

Every Christian Missionary/Evangelist has Lost the Debates!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2006 05:18 PM | Show all posts

Ali is in wikipedia..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Sina

... "I saw many lives shattered by Islam. I witnessed the Islamic Revolution in Iran and saw how in the name of God the most heinous barbarities were committed. Young girls were raped before execution, dissidents were tortured, thousands and thousands of innocent people were just killed with no compunction accused of defying Allah and his representatives on Earth. At the time I dismissed all those savageries as "un-Islamic". Later, when my knowledge of Islam increased, I realized what the Mullas in Iran did was very Islamic. These thugs were following the examples of their prophet and doing his biddings."
"Why I have dedicated my life to disprove Islam and eradicate it? It is because now I know Muslims are victims of a huge lie.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 05:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 22-6-2006 05:09 PM
And braindead atheist will imitate hypocrite and cunning liar Sinner who don't understand Arabic language in defence to his debates with true Islamic scholar like Allahyarham Deedat  using bi ...

LOL..
When on earth did Ali Sina debated with the dead man Deedat?

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 22-6-2006 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 22-6-2006 04:31 PM
KennKid's knowlendge of Islam is shallow, he will not debate with unimportant person like kennkid. Ali is busy writting books. Take my word, Ali will not debate with a nobody like KennKid.

Why backing out suddenly?

:http://www.answering-christianit ... age_to_ali_zina.htm

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 22-6-2006 05:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 05:31 PM | Show all posts
cmon,wikipedia,anyone can add infos to that site
do u trust that website completely??
i dont
unless if it's from a reliable source,like a .org or .edu site

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sharingan86 at 22-6-2006 05:31 PM
cmon,wikipedia,anyone can add infos to that site
do u trust that website completely??
i dont
unless if it's from a reliable source,like a .org or .edu site

LOL..

reliable source   .org ???

then go to www.faithfreedom.org  

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 05:40 PM | Show all posts
that's more like it ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2006 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 22-6-2006 05:18 PM

Ali is in wikipedia..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Sina

... "I saw many lives shattered by Islam. I witnessed the Islamic Revolution in Iran and saw how in the name of God the mos ...

very good info.should save in my list

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 05:42 PM | Show all posts
I like this comment found in the blog of one of my American Muslim brothers :

"Self-proclaimed Muslim apostate Ali Sina has a new book out entitled "Understanding Islam and the Muslim Mind."  Now I have been aware ofAli Sina for a few years now and find him to be nothing more then the typical Islam-basher hoping to get praise (and money) from anti-Islamic groups in the West. There is nothing in terms of substance in his writings (which are pure drivel) and only the jihadwatch.com types seem to pay him any mind. What caught my attention though was what Ali Sina says about his new book:

"I believe this book is a devastating blow to Islam."

Quite arrogant and self-important if you were to ask me. His book is in no way a "devastating blow" to Islam, anymore then the likes of ibn Warraq or any other of these apostates (real or otherwise) that write  books about Islam.

The enemies of Islam have been seeking to destroy Islam ever since the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) began his mission in Mekkah. What does Ali Sina honestly think he can say that the enemies of Islam haven't been saying for fourteen hundred years? All he can do is repeat the same old lies and distortions and hope no one will notice. Unfortunately for Ali Sina, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the West.

Of course that devil Ali Sina is hoping to drag anyone he can down into the Hellfire with him."

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 22-6-2006 05:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2006 05:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 22-6-2006 05:31 PM

Why backing out suddenly?

Backing out lol..

you don't know much about islam to debate with Ali. Knocking your head 5times a day on the floor does not make you a person capable to defend Islam in debates.

but of course you can try.. please go ahead and debate with him.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2006 05:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 22-6-2006 04:09 PM

Ali know about real Islam while you know the fairytale Islam.

that good one. k-kids dreaming that islam is true religion or holier than all faith

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 22-6-2006 05:43 PM

Backing out lol..

you don't know much about islam to debate with Ali. Knocking your head 5times a day on the floor does not make you a person capable to defend Islam in debates.

but of c ...

Ali Sina is nothing... making himself used by you people for money...talking nonsense   and you believe  him like fools.. ;)

Using each other thinking that you can topple Islam....  stop dreaming..

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 22-6-2006 05:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2006 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 22-6-2006 04:18 PM
We can easily recognized muslim haters using Ali Sinner the hypocrite as their reference tool to bring  down Islam.

Very pathethic just as that Sinner who until now doesnt have the guts to expos ...

Ali Sinai play fair games that he/she will delete his claimed or his webpage if muslims can proof islam and Koran is truth.

So why wait? Crap the opportunity and flight like 慾ihad

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-6-2024 09:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.684110 second(s), 42 queries .