Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hamizao

Why People Behave Badly?

[Copy link]
Post time 13-11-2008 08:00 AM | Show all posts
nobody is behaved badly..they merely behaved DIFFERENTLY

by giving the term 'different' rather the term 'bad' , we do justice to our brain, instead of putting 'more fears' into the mind

the natural tendency of human brain is self survival, thus anything bad, smelly, dirty, black , dark,  will be feared and avoided because these 'labels' meant risks to survival of the brain (i.e. the owner)

competition in real sense is cooperation and not 'us versus them.'

confrontation should become communication in empathic manner, listen with intent while talk with decent

i dont believe there is bad person..what i believed is there are different kind of person..

nobody and no living things are created similar to one another.

with this principle firm in mind....i have only myself as my real enemy.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-11-2008 10:25 PM | Show all posts
pak menteri tak jahat....dia cuma behaved differently

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2008 10:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #24 aizverus's post

.....dan masjid?

Hmmm macam mana pula tu?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2008 10:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #25 ajinomotonosuga's post

It would be hard to believe that a child rapist is merely being different...........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-11-2008 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ajinomotonosuga at 13-11-2008 08:00 AM
nobody is behaved badly..they merely behaved DIFFERENTLY

by giving the term 'different' rather the term 'bad' , we do justice to our brain, instead of putting 'more fears' into the mind

the ...

Aji, you may be referring to the other end of the scale here. It is OK by normal standards to be different. But When one
have to deny justice to others in order to satisfy one's own "needs" that's immoral.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2008 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hamizao at 15-11-2008 06:37 PM

Aji, you may be referring to the other end of the scale here. It is OK by normal standards to be different. But When one
have to deny justice to others in order to satisfy one's own "needs" ...

inadequency of some needs will lead to multitude of behaviours

boleh jadi tak cukup pengetahuan sivik

boleh jadi tak cukup kasih sayang

boleh jadi tak cukup attention etc.

a healthy ego that has not been build can lead to lot of problems

inherently there is nothing what we called 'bad', it is just another term to refer a different form of result

u takmo result hitam..u buat lah kekdah which bring the result putih

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-11-2008 02:16 PM | Show all posts
You are absolutely right there...............all behaviour has a reason.

In every society there is a set of acceptable and  unacceptable behaviours. In most cases, unacceptable behaviours are those that goes counter to survival of the tribe, then community, then family and in the modern world individual rights, for example. So norms would be changing over time. In ancient Mexico, sacrificing a human life would be regarded as necessary to appeace their gods.

Now, killing another human being is regarded differently. Yes, deviation from the norms may be attributed to knowledge and a  multitude of other reasons. This  thread is about the extreme deviation........at least that was  in my mind .

[ Last edited by  hamizao at 14-12-2008 12:34 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2008 06:23 PM | Show all posts
to me ppl behave badly because of the circumstances they are in during that moment...they either do A or B whichever they think would solve their problem or draw attention to their predicament...this is usually the case when doing the right thing or acceptable behavior does not have a positive outcome..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2008 03:36 PM | Show all posts
because perhaps people who behaves badly shares the same understanding towards to situation as I do, which is... maybe it's good to be bad when becoming bad makes you to be of a good person, or somewhat better...

Ok, another approach to that - "I like being bad because when I'm bad I'm very good"?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2008 01:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 lealaurielle's post

or maybe 'I'm bad because I'm good at being bad'?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2008 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cekman at 25-11-2008 06:23 PM
to me ppl behave badly because of the circumstances they are in during that moment...they either do A or B whichever they think would solve their problem or draw attention to their predicament... ...

I do agree that depending on circumstances we may go for plan A or B and so on. It would be nice if we have the  luxury of many alternatives and ultimately we tend to choose the lesser of the evils should all alternatives have some negative implication in them. Overall how we make that choice  depends on our own philosophies/values in life ......."Biar puteh tulang....jangan putih mata." for example.....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2008 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lealaurielle at 3-12-2008 03:36 PM
because perhaps people who behaves badly shares the same understanding towards to situation as I do, which is... maybe it's good to be bad when becoming bad makes you to be of a good person, or s ...

Cor, that's a bit mind boggling, eh!

It is probably an issue of what's good and what's bad here?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2008 03:44 AM | Show all posts
and depending on what bad sector are we talking about? Who says anything bad can't be good? HEHEHEHE

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2008 03:44 AM | Show all posts

Reply #34 redsinner's post

Hehehe I LOIKE! hiks!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2008 10:57 PM | Show all posts
shared belief. so something becomes good, something else becomes bad.

absence of shared belief, no such thing as good or bad. everything is just is.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2008 09:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 7-12-2008 10:57 PM
shared belief. so something becomes good, something else becomes bad.

absence of shared belief, no such thing as good or bad. everything is just is.

But then dear mod agul, how can "EVERYTHING IS JUST IS" when we have EVERYTHING back then which means its just a WAS and EVERYTHING coming soon which means, yeap, everything is just a WILL BE? It sounded like i'm making a fool out of myself, or trying buat lawak bodoh, tapi sorry eh. didn't mean to be rude or saje2 nak joke around, but do u get ape i said tu? Logicnya - everything is just is - its just not so right when we think about it... kan?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-12-2008 09:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #40 lealaurielle's post

sumimasen. wakarimasen...

sorry tak faham post u...

actually apa yang saya tulis tu pasal kebiasaan dalam sesuatu masyarakat, norma2 yang dikatakan baik dan dipersutujui ramai, itulah yang baik. kat tempat lain pulak. tak sama.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2008 03:13 AM | Show all posts

Reply #41 Agul's post

tudiah! Terus ditranslasikan ke bm buat I... *pengsan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2008 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lealaurielle at 7-12-2008 03:44 AM
and depending on what bad sector are we talking about? Who says anything bad can't be good? HEHEHEHE

Heheh, dear lea  memang suka buat otak akak berputarlah.....!

Generally, how people evaluate good and bad depends on reasoning about values. There is this normative reasoning in every community.  Very generally, it refers to thinking about issues concerning what is right or wrong, good or bad, or what might or might not be valuable. Normative reasoning encompasses not just reasoning about morality and virtues, the justification and legitimacy of rules and social institutions, but also aesthetic values and the meaning of life.

Now, would you say this opens a whole spectrum of critical thinking and logic etc..etc..Perhaps Agul might want to contribute? Agul your shared values is close.

Off hand, lea, we normally say a thing is bad/good  not just for it's own sake but also for the consequence of the action ..if it is an action.

[ Last edited by  hamizao at 14-12-2008 01:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2008 05:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #43 hamizao's post

hiks! kite take that as a healthy compliment - hehehe lea yang suka buatkan otak orang pusing2 pening2. hiks! bukan semua orang leh buat camtu kan? heheheh *tepok2 tangan* "Owhhh gumbirrra...." hiks!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-6-2024 05:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.149507 second(s), 51 queries .