CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Is God comprise of One, Two Or Three. One God BUT TWO

[Copy link]
Post time 19-1-2010 09:54 PM | Show all posts
'foolishness' is 'wisdom' applied to a wrong place = then you get illogical 'miracles' that drag you brains,minds, sould to believe into it

Foolishness is not wisdom applied at a wrong place. Foolishness is what you do when you know it is wrong, you still do it.

A fool also is a person who do not know what he is talking about, but keep rambling nonsense.

Regards

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2010 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Foolishness is not wisdom applied at a wrong place. Foolishness is what you do when you know it is wrong, you still do it.

A fool also is a person who do not know what he is talking about, but ...
kompia23 Post at 19-1-2010 21:54

well.. my mind seem rejecting the idea 1+1+1= is 1..

does it make me wrong to say 1+1+1 is not 1??? so.. now am i foolish to contradict your idea???

again:

1 make rains, and the other 1 get wet = they curse each other

can you imagine it??

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2010 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kompia23 at 22-1-2010 14:05
well.. my mind seem rejecting the idea 1+1+1= is 1..

You are absolutely correct when come to math equation. But is God under math? Do you think God can be at one place at one time only? That if you fit God into the 1 + 1 + 1 equation.

Do your god able to be with the millions of believers at same time, would not that be 1 + 1 + millions of 1. Then, should your god be called millions of different gods??

does it make me wrong to say 1+1+1 is not 1??? so.. now am i foolish to contradict your idea???

I never stated that you are wrong in the math equation. I'm just stating you are wrong in placing the equation on God.

again: 1 make rains, and the other 1 get wet = they curse each other. can you imagine it??

Hmmm.. If the one who make rain already know about the rain. How can he (who is the one) stand in the rain curses the other one (who is also Him). Maybe you should tell me in the bible where did ever Jesus curses God? Show me.

Regards

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2010 12:15 PM | Show all posts
so.. now equation does not represent god.. isn't it????

then, why you need trinity???

come on..

1 god makes rain.. the other god get wets = similar on what you claimed that 'jesus converse with holy spirit and father' on how to creat the universe... remember????

now, yesterday you said they both different = converse with 'each other'.. today you said they are all in the same manner 1 entity.. come onnn.. make up your mind which is which

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2010 02:56 PM | Show all posts
then, why you need trinity???

Trinity just carry the meaning that God've chosen three forms to show Himself to mankind. Very simple explanation.

1 god makes rain.. the other god get wets = similar on what you claimed that 'jesus converse with holy spirit and father' on how to creat the universe... remember????

Hmmm... you kinda forget that that happens before Jesus became man. He is with God from the beginning of time. Universe was created at that moment.

now, yesterday you said they both different = converse with 'each other'.. today you said they are all in the same manner 1 entity.. come onnn.. make up your mind which is which

i have make up my mind long time ago. Only you are the one who still cannot comprehend the power of the Almighty God. If you do let God be God, you should know that He can do what is believed by the Christians. Dont block God in a small box.

Regards

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2010 12:57 PM | Show all posts
465# kompia23

1. Trinity just carry the meaning that God've chosen three forms to show Himself to mankind. Very simple explanation.
Copy the Code

let me put to this:

-  God. 1.  then 'he' choose 3 forms to show mankind (1)... now... 1 god = become 3... just to show mankind.. rite??

1. how in the world that these god needs 3 forms whilst he can appear to be human at anytime he wishes???
2. how... he, being singular form.. 'talk'.. to 'his' other forms??? does it means different god.. or suffering some kind of mutiple personality disorder??

clarify this..

1. Hmmm... you kinda forget that that happens before Jesus became man. He is with God from the beginning of time. Universe was created at that moment.
Copy the Code

you are say.. after jesus there is no rain??? because the 'god' were living with mankind and he don't want to get himself wet... rite?
or
jesus also get wet by the rain = and the rain were send down by 'other god'.. not jesus himself??

so.. there IS another supreme being other than jesus.. rite??

now you see the different here..

1. i have make up my mind long time ago. Only you are the one who still cannot comprehend the power of the Almighty God. If you do let God be God, you should know that He can do what is believed by the Christians. Dont block God in a small box.
Copy the Code

no... you hasn.. let me repeat my question here:

1.  you said, these jesus 'converse' with god the father when decideing to create the universe :  are he talking to himself or... talking to 2nd party??

come on.. it just a simple question...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-1-2010 12:33 AM | Show all posts

A fool also is a person who do not know what he is talking about, but ...
kompia23 Post at 19-1-2010 21:54

See! unekspekted put it in the mathematical form as anything concerns logic is mathematics.
He got blurred at the formula and shoot back the equation as wrong.....
Somehow?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kompia23 at 24-1-2010 14:43

466# unekspekted

1. how in the world that these god needs 3 formswhilst he can appear to be human at anytime he wishes???

Now let me ask you, when God became Jesus. Is it a time set by man or set by God? Another thing, did not God has appeared many times in the old testaments as man showing that He did do what you have said... And if He chosen to be a man as Jesus, He can do it... Or He cannot?. This is the question you should ask yourself.

2. how... he, being singular form.. 'talk'.. to'his' other forms??? does it means different god.. or suffering some kind ofmutiple personality disorder?

Nope... Did you not see that whatever they do, they are all in unity. If you do remember i have told you before that Jesus is sinless. No one is except Him. What is sin? Sin is doing something against God? Did Jesus ever goes against God. Nope because He is doing according to the bidding of God the Father. That is why Jesus said, "I'm one with the Father and Father is one with me".

Multiple personality disorder happens when you have a character different from what you are... for example... a kind person suddenly changes into a totally angry man for no reason. that is multiple personality disorder. Did Jesus shown such behaviors? Nope, if you do, kindly show to me in the bible.

You are say.. after jesus there is no rain???because the 'god' were living with mankind and he don't want to get himselfwet... rite?

Why do you think God dont want to get wet? Did He not created water and rain? If He wanted to be wet, He can. By the way, if you see the ministry of Jesus, never it is ever stated that His ministry is hampered byrain or storm.. But in a ride in the boat on a stormy nite, He commanded thestorm to calm down, and it did.

so.. there IS another supreme being other than jesus.. rite??

Nope, only one supreme being called God. Rain or shine is all in His plan.

now you see the different here..

You kinda miss the point there. Jesus is God in man form, which can take bath, enjoy the refreshing feel in the rain just like we do... Do you think Jesus will curse God because of little rain. And if He did, wont He is no longer be sinless? Think about it.

1.you said,these jesus 'converse' with god the father when decideing to create theuniverse :
are he talking to himselfor... talking to 2nd party??

Well, as i have told you many times, Jesus is God in man form and gave up His power as God. Thus, He talked as a man to God the Father. Just like you and me would do.

Regards.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2010 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kompia23 at 24-1-2010 14:58

467# Pooja

See! unekspekted put it in the mathematical form as anything concerns logic is mathematics.
Somehow?

Did i ever said that the math logic is wrong. I did not. I'm just stating that for all forumers to be a person who knows what he is talking, not just babbling on some unproven rumours. That is being wise with your words.

Regards.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2010 09:45 AM | Show all posts
  1. Now let me ask you, when God became Jesus. Is it a time set by man or set by God? Another thing, did not God has appeared many times in the old testaments as man showing that He did do what you have said... And if He chosen to be a man as Jesus, He can do it... Or He cannot?. This is the question you should ask yourself.
Copy the Code

sayng thta this god of yours, he 'choose' the at time of 2000 years ago, whilst 'mankind' are disarray, he come and offering his salvation... compare than these days, why he did not choose to appear in modern ages.. like year 2010??? and sacrifice himself at this age where sins are obvious everywhere???

1. Nope... Did you not see that whatever they do, they are all in unity. If you do remember i have told you before that Jesus is sinless. No one is except Him. What is sin? Sin is doing something against God? [b]Did Jesus ever goes against God.[/b] Nope because He is doing according to the bidding of God the Father. That is why Jesus said, "I'm one with the Father and Father is one with me".
Copy the Code

come on.. 1st you saying he is god.. now you saying he is agains't god.. 2 person in here.. you means he is against himself???  well.. that's the only verse that in bible point out the 'trinity'.. so much to object wt 1 baseless verse.. just like the other verse saying that it is not only jesus the son of god - so as adam, so as israel and solomon.. now.. how many son did god have??? are you saying that other pages of bible is corrupted for saying that???

1. Why do you think God dont want to get wet? Did He not created water and rain? If He wanted to be wet, He can. By the way, if you see the ministry of Jesus, never it is ever stated that His ministry is hampered byrain or storm.. But in a ride in the boat on a stormy nite, He commanded thestorm to calm down, and it did.
Copy the Code

hehe.. its a metaphore.. it means.. if, he is a God, the most supreme God, he did not have to suffers all these manly disadvantages of man.. see?? he is a God, a creator, he can make thing out of nothing.. and christian used too much imigination on this
  1. so.. there IS another supreme being other than jesus.. rite??

2. [b]Nope, only one supreme being called God. Rain or shine is all in His plan[/b].
Copy the Code
l

ook again my question there... i asked you... is there another supreme beside jesus.. you said not.. but.. you said yes - there is one supreme God. - still, you are confuse with your own tenet.. he is not jesus, he is one God.. another God differs than jesus

1. You kinda miss the point there. Jesus is God in man form, which can take bath, enjoy the refreshing feel in the rain just like we do... Do you think Jesus will curse God because of little rain. And if He did, wont He is no longer be sinless? Think about it.
Copy the Code

... next time rephrase you statement to - jesus will not curse himself for making rain = thats make much sense than the previous....    but the problem here, he is not making rain.. infact.. he can't make his own cloth.. what kind of god which can't made his own cloth??  come on... he's a cool dude with beard.. that all.  if he can be a god, obviously anyman can also be a god.. and for sure, God won't associates himself with any of his creation

1. Well, as i have told you many times, Jesus is God in man form and gave up His power as God. Thus, He talked as a man to God the Father. Just like you and me would do.
Copy the Code

so you agreed that there is 2 different parties here??? just like you saying that talking just like you and me?? - and we are not the 1.. we are 2 differents body, i can't feel your body itching.. rite??

let us try your theory here :

1 supreme... then choose to become less supreme... what left??? = none supreme
but, in your case here.... 1 supreme.. the choose to become less supreme = become 3 equally supreme... the man god is no good at all >> have to talk to 1 surpeme god above..
come on.. 1st you saying there is only 1.. then 2.. then 3... haiyyahh...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2010 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Somehow?
Pooja Post at 24-1-2010 00:33

i must admitted that anythign concerns logic is mathematic.... its not some magical hocus pocus like some of us tend to pictures the unexplained materials or.. phenomenon..

i still stick to 1+1+1 is 1.. not 3..

and i still stick to man, elephants, monkey or cow can't be god... all of them is shitting.. so.. are you woshipt something is shitting?? of course not..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2010 12:35 AM | Show all posts
1X1X1=1......

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2010 10:55 AM | Show all posts
1X1X1=1......
翻转全球 Post at 29-1-2010 00:35

1x1x1=1

1+1+1=3

so which is more correct?

god the father x god the son jesus x god the holy spirit = 1 god in 3 gods

god the father + god the son jesus + god the holy spirit = 3 gods in 1 god

god the father and god the holy spirit don sh1t or pizz but god the son does.  or do you believe god the father and god the holy spirit can sh1t and pizz as well?  that's gonna make them man like you and i, right?

so what's the logic in having 3 gods in 1 god?  

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2010 10:59 AM | Show all posts
i must admitted that anythign concerns logic is mathematic.... its not some magical hocus pocus  ...

and i still stick to man, elephants, monkey or cow can't be god... all of them is shitting.. so.. are you woshipt something is shitting?? of course not..

unekspekted Post at 28-1-2010 09:48

indeed of course not.  

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2010 11:09 AM | Show all posts
unekspekted

Now let me ask you, when God became Jesus. Is it a time set by man or set by  ...

Well, as i have told you many times, Jesus is God in man form and gave up His power as God. Thus, He talked as a man to God the Father. Just like you and me would do.

kompia23 Post at 24-1-2010 14:35

dont think god almighty wanna change himself into man jesus to save mankind.  thats gonna make him distrustful of his creations prophets, apostles, disciples etc.  that sounds like zeus.  can zeus make luv?  sure.  can god almighty make luv too?  with his creation?  no blasphemy MR MOD.  just SIMPLEfacts and HARDlogics.  

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2010 11:12 AM | Show all posts
so ? does it says  God is One?
Truth.8 Post at 17-1-2010 17:14

indeed god is ONE not 2 in 1 or 3 in 1.  period.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2010 11:13 AM | Show all posts
merry x'mas guys.  

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2010 03:57 PM | Show all posts

when we talk about the Divine essence of Jesus, it is His angelic soul. not about his physical body like Muslim who are "original Christian" wannbes are thinking about. nasrani dan yahudi sentiasa mencemburui kejayaan ummah (i borrowed it from a person I guess his nickname is bishop mydeen in current issues)   

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2010 09:48 PM | Show all posts
when we talk about the Divine essence of Jesus, it is His angelic soul. not about his physical ...
sky_ephemeris Post at 16-12-2010 15:57

inother words he's no god.  

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2010 10:06 PM | Show all posts
lemme rewind while awating intellectually bright ideas.

yahweh is one, allah is one yet christianity god is made to be one or two in one or three in one.  as such simple logic gonna say god is one and not 2 in 1 or 3 in 1.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 200210 Replies : 4713
Cinta itu buta:Gadis 23 tahun sanggup putuskan hubungan dengan ibu bapa demi berkahwin lelaki 80 tahun
YgBenarCinta itu buta:Gadis 23 tahun sanggup pu
Views : 864 Replies : 4
Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci  Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?
YgBenarKetua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci
Views : 24043 Replies : 161
‘Banyak Peniaga Melayu Tiada Ilmu Penyediaan Makanan Bersih & Selamat’ – Chef Wan
YgBenar‘Banyak Peniaga Melayu Tiada Ilmu Penye
Views : 11963 Replies : 13
Teka teki botol
syidapink88Teka teki botol
Views : 73688 Replies : 322
Kes Rogol & Bunuh Budak 5 Tahun Oleh Ayah Angkat Berumur 66 Tahun. Suami Isteri Dah Direman.
ainiz81Kes Rogol & Bunuh Budak 5 Tahun Oleh Aya
Views : 11543 Replies : 187
Beza wasap status ikut level
chaconBeza wasap status ikut level
Views : 5075 Replies : 10
Nama pokok ni?
BelovedTaeyeonNama pokok ni?
Views : 6357 Replies : 15
Point Kumpul Tachang
evatasoPoint Kumpul Tachang
Views : 30478 Replies : 185
Awesome place in Iceland --
dexaAwesome place in Iceland --
Views : 1453 Replies : 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-6-2024 08:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081439 second(s), 43 queries .