Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

A List of Quranic Errors

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 10-7-2006 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 10-7-2006 01:11 PM

if you are a kid and eats dirt, i will scold you, train you or even hit you. but you may not change overnight, but i will keep the faith that what i do will one day have an effect on you for yo ...

firstly, muslims should ask, am i fasting truly or to gain something frm allah?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-7-2006 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 10-7-2006 01:17 PM
T8 is jealous as majority muslims dont find it hard to fast every year without fail.

But if he is a true Christ follower, he shall try to emulate Christ way of fasting. Can you do that T8?
Have you ever done so in your life ???  ...

i am not like muslims to broadcast my fasting to the whole world. same goes to piroth who tell to the members that he fast only tuesday and friday

if i fast, i make it silent mode. only He will see me fasting .

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-7-2006 01:32 PM

i am not like muslims to broadcast my fasting to the whole world. same goes to piroth who tell to the members that he fast only tuesday and friday

if i fast, i make it silent mode. only He ...

Ki..ki.. tell us lah.. if you can broadcast about your "self-gloat" prophesies, why not this pious act of a true christ follower. Are you scared that you will fast to premature death..?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2006 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 10-7-2006 01:41 PM

Ki..ki.. tell us lah.. if you can broadcast about your "self-gloat" prophesies, why not this pious act of a true christ follower. Are you scared that you will fast to premature deat ...

prophesise ? even prophets of ancient times prophecy to defend the true God. coming to fasting, i rather be silent mode.

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-7-2006 01:44 PM

prophesise ? even prophets of ancient times prophecy to defend the true God. coming to fasting, i rather be silent mode.

Ki..ki..poor attempt, I can see the real you  kixxx ( Ive been warned by moderator - and there goes my credit- tak kuasa..)  

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-7-2006 01:30 PM

firstly, muslims should ask, am i fasting truly or to gain something frm allah?

they have been asking that for 1500 years and have got the answer daily. what about you?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-7-2006 07:10 PM | Show all posts

It shows that Islam is one of the biggest religions in the world and fasting is a great event in Islam. It is like when you celebrate Christmas...Christians also broadcast about Christmas to the whole world. It is not related with sincerity. Only Allah knows who are sincere..

Fr your information...no Muslims practising 'sunat' fasting on every tuesday and friday...normally, we are practising 'sunat' fasting on Monday and Thursday..so..I don't know which book you read..or you pandai - pandai cipta sendiri..

:geram::geram::geram:

If Muslims did broadcasted thier fastings, then you should know about this ('sunat' fasting on Monday and Thursday NOT Tuesday and Friday)

[ Last edited by  eastrun at 11-7-2006 07:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 09:33 PM | Show all posts

there you go.. broadcasting to the whole world that you fast. within the same line you telling others how discreet you are in your prayers and deeds, you actually broadcasted it to the whole world.

what kind of person are you? a pharisee???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-7-2006 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 10-7-2006 08:21 AM

re -read my post.

cos you are talking crap.

lu kalau dah takde point nak bercakap..
baik diam jek..
heh

1- Amerika - penganut agama apa yg banyak jadek pembunuh,perompak,perogol,makan rasuah dsgbya ? ada tak atheist cam ko terlibat sama ? :nerd:

2- India - penganut agama apa yg banyak jadek pembunuh,perompak,perogol,makan rasuah dsgbya ? ada tak atheist cam ko terlibat sama ? :nerd:

3- China - penganut agama apa yg banyak jadek pembunuh,perompak,perogol,makan rasuah dsgbya ? ada tak atheist cam ko terlibat sama ? :nerd:

so, tak payah aku bagek banyak2 list..
ko jawab soalan nih dulu .. :nerd:

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2006 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by karengkang at 11-7-2006 12:00 AM
lu kalau dah takde point nak bercakap..
baik diam jek..
heh

1- Amerika - penganut agama apa yg banyak jadek pembunuh,perompak,perogol,makan rasuah dsgbya ? ada tak atheist cam ko terlibat  ...

Basically what you are saying is that.. Islam is just as useless as other religions or no-religion.. right :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2006 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 11-7-2006 04:31 PM

Basically what you are saying is that.. Islam is just as useless as other religions or no-religion.. right :bgrin:

No need to make your own conclusion because he didn't mentioned this-->Islam is just as useless as other religions or no-religion...:pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2006 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-7-2006 12:45 PM

am i?? or ur sura 5:51 which bad mouthing peoples?

The verse is true..look what Christians and Jews have done to Muslims...every single terrorism..Jews and Christians are blaming Muslims...even though they don't have enough evidence to prove it...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2006 09:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 11-7-2006 04:31 PM

kalau orang berkenderaan "langgar" lampu merah..
apa yg lu salahkan ?

- peraturan jalan raya ?
- kenderaan ?
- lampu isyarat ? :stp:

adoih lar...
kenapa lar cerdik sangat lu nih ?

orang yg salah beb....orang :nerd:

[ Last edited by  karengkang at 11-7-2006 09:39 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

29-5-2024 03:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069917 second(s), 35 queries .