dongwoon's aegyo @fan meeting 02.04.2011

C: doomee @ tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2011 02:37 PM | Show all posts
fan meeting 02.04.2011

C: 삼천포무끅누나

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2011 03:12 AM | Show all posts
BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon and Yang Yoseob’s share a kiss at a fan inauguration event!

인기 그룹 비스트가 4월 2일 서울 고려대학교 화정 체육관에서 데뷔 후 첫 팬클럽 창단식 ‘뷰티 앤 더 비스트’(B2UTY and the BESAST)의 행사를 가졌다.
이날 비스트는 전국 각지는 물론 해외에서 한달음에 달려와준 5천명의 팬들에게 2시간 30분 동안 콘서트를 방불케 하는 열정적인 무대를 선보였다.

비스트는 무대 아래에서 강렬하게 등장해 히트곡 ‘쇼크’로 팬미팅의 포문을 열었다.

이후 개그우먼 강신영의 진행으로 이뤄진 ‘비스트에게 물어봐’, ‘정답! 상황문답’등 코너를 통해 그동안 멤버들에게 궁금했던 점들을 해소해주는 시간을 마련했다.

비스트는 ‘식탐이 많은 멤버’로는 동운을 ‘잔소리를 잘하는 멤버’로는 용준형을 꼽았다.

또 상황문답 시간에는 여자친구에게 보고싶다라는 문자를 받았을 때 어떤 답장을 할 것인가 라는 질문에 현승은 “미투다”양요섭은 “mosr than you 흐규흐규ㅠㅠ”윤두준 “뒤돌아봐” 이기광은 “거기서 기다려” 용준형은 “내가 더” 라는 달달한 답장으로 팬들의 우레와 같은 환호를 받았다.

하지만 동운은 “나 지금 일있어 나중에 연락함”이라는 문자로 나쁜 남자의 면모를 보여 시선을 모았다.

‘노래방에서 여자친구가 깨방정을 떤다면?’상황질문에 멤버들은 코믹 댄스와 막춤을 선보였다.

특히 두준은 자신 앞에서 깨방정을 떠는 요섭에게 깜짝 키스를 하며 “용기 있는 자만이 미인을 얻는다. 자신감을 가져라”라고 외쳐 뜨거운 함성이 쏟아졌다.

이후 비스트의 강렬하고 파워풀한 무대가 이어지면서 현장은 절정에 달했다. ‘쇼크’에 이어 ‘숨’, ‘스페셜’, ‘니가 제일 좋아’, ‘오아시스’, ‘V.I.U’, ‘뷰티풀’ 등 총 7곡을 열창했다.

비스트는 “고맙고 영원히 함께 하자”는 마지막 말로 팬들에게 작별인사를 고했다.

소속사 큐브엔터테인먼트 관계자는 “비스트는 창단식의 무대 콘셉트는 물론이고 팬들과 교감하는 코너도 직접 구성했다”며 “개인스케줄을 조정하며 맹연습을 펼친 만큼 팬들도 만족하는 시간이 됐으면 좋겠다”라고 전했다.

한편, 비스트는 팬미팅을 마지막 공식행사로 네번째 정규 앨범 준비를 위해 잠시 휴식기에 들어간다. 정규앨범은 4월 중순 발매 예정이다.

Popular group BEAST had held their fan club inauguration titled, ‘B2UTY and the BEAST’ at the Seoul Goryeo University Hwangjun Gymnasium on April 2nd.
On this day, BEAST had held a 2 hour and 30 minutes long concert like event for the 5,000 fans, some including fans all around Korea and even overseas .

BEAST powerfully entered the bottom stage and opened up the fan-meeting with their hit song ‘Shock’.

After, hosted by the comedian Kim Shinyoung, BEAST members had a time to expose hidden secrets about themselves through the corners titled, ‘Ask BEAST’ and ‘Answer! What would you do in this situation’.

BEAST had chosen member Yong Junhyung as the ‘member with the most greed in food’ and the ‘member who nags the most’.

Also, in the situational answer corner, when they were asked what would they do if they got a text messages from their girlfriend that she misses them, Hyunseung stated that he will text back “Me too”, Yoseob will text back “more than you sob sob ㅠㅠ”, Yoon Doojoon will text back “Turn around”, Lee Kikwang will text back “Wait there”, and Yong Junhyung will text back “I miss you even more”, winning praises from the fans.

However Dongwoon had showed off his bad boy side by texting back, “I am working right now, I will call you back later”.

To the situation ‘What would you do if your girlfriend goes crazy at the karaoke,’ BEAST members answered back with comical and crazy dances.

In particular, BEAST’s Doojoon had a surprise kiss on Yoseob stating, “Only the ones with courage will able to win a beauty. Have courage,” followed up by strong shouts from the crowd as well.

After this, the event heated up with the performances of ‘Breath’, ‘Special’, ‘I Like You the Best’, ‘Oasis’, ‘V.I.U.’, and ‘Beautiful’ after the performance of ‘Shock’, performing seven songs in total.

BEAST left with the last words, “Thank you and let’s be together forever.”

Their management Cube Entertainment stated, “BEAST members had planned out the concept for the fan inauguration and even the corners to interact with the fans. We hope that the fans will have been satisfied with the event because they had worked hard to the point that they were fixing their personal schedules for more practice.”

Meanwhile, the fan meeting will be the last public event as BEAST members will be going into a break time to prepare for their 4th official album. The official album is planned to release sometime mid-April.

SOURCE : dongA
CREDIT : YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2011 01:06 PM | Show all posts
“I am working right now, I will call you back later”.

keke.. dongwoon ni.. saje nak wat lawak.. tp msti die tkkn ckp mcm tu nye kat awek die nnti..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2011 01:10 PM | Show all posts

cr:crazy idol | beastout@tumblr

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-4-2011 01:19 PM | Show all posts
scan pic of the photobook

cr:hellororo.ivyro.net

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2011 01:27 PM | Show all posts
continue..

cr:hellororo.ivyro.net

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2011 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 7-4-2011 16:31

Hyunseung’s Picture Post 04-05-2011

An o~ld picture that was taken some time between Shock and Soom, found the dog perm by chance while looking through my cell phone

cr:CREDITS: Hyunseung’s YOZM (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 06:27 PM | Show all posts
B2ST’s Doojoon meets Giovanni van Bronckhorst at ‘UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour’ event

cr:newsen via nate

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 06:51 PM | Show all posts
Yoseob & Gikwang dalam OH My School [100 POINTS OUT OF 100]

cr:mybeastyboys & 100 POINTS OUT OF 100 website

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 06:57 PM | Show all posts
DongWoon - A Pink News

cr:uploader

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:58 AM | Show all posts
FC Men to participate in this year’s “2011 Peace Star Cup Celebrity Soccer Championship”

‘FC Men‘, a celebrity soccer/charity team led by JYJ’s Junsu, will be holding a friendly match against three rival celebrity teams in the “2011 Peace Star Cup Celebrity Soccer Championship.”

FC Men is comprised of JYJ’s Yoochun and Jaejoong, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong, B2ST’s Doojoon and Kikwang, 2AM’s Changmin, Shinhwa’s Minwoo, Kim Jun Ho (Junsu’s brother), Song Joong Ki, Kim Bum, Im Ju Hwan, Park Gun Hyung, Park Sung Gwang and many others.  Soccer player Jung Sung Ryong is the coach/director, and Park Ji Sun is the manager.

FC Men will be going up against Super Stars (led by actor Jung Jun Ho), FC Libero (led by gagman Seo Kyung Suk), and FC Miracle (led by gagman Kim Yong Man).

FC MEN preview

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:09 PM | Show all posts
[NEWS] Head choreographers choose the best female and male idol dancer

Sports Hankooki recently surveyed the leaders of five famous dance teams, asking them to choose an idol group member who they felt best excelled in dancing. Three out of the five chose Big Bang’sTaeyang, placing him at first; incidentally, these three choreographers are from Korea’s “Big 3″ companies – YG Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and SM Entertainment.

, High Tech’s Lee Jae Wook, commented, “There’s no other idol who could follow the strength, skill, and facial expressions Taeyang uses in his dance.”

JYP Entertainment’s head choreographer, Park Nam Yong, added, “His moves are clean and he’s exceptional at expressing his emotions.”

SM Entertainment’s head choreographer, Beat Burger’s Hwang Sang Hoon, praised, “His skill is exceptional.”

On the other hand, Play Dance’s Park Sang Hyun, who choreographed SECRET’s “Magic” and “Madonna“, chose Jay Park. He reasoned, “Jay Park is able to take on dances from both the old school and new school. …Maybe it’s because Jay Park grew up in the States, but he doesn’t follow the trends and creates his own style.”

Prepix’s Ha Woo Sin, the head choreographer for B2ST, chose members Junhyung andHyunseung. ”Yong Junhyung professionally pursued dance and dreamt of becoming a dancer before he became a B2ST member. Because of that, every single one of his gestures set him apart from the other idol members. Jang Hyunseung is your traditional practice mania.”

Although they were able to come up with a majority consensus on male dancers, opinions on female dancers were divided; 2NE1’s Minzy and BoA were joint first with two votes each.

Lee Jae Wook reasoned, “Minzy has the ability of turning any dance into her own style,” while Park Sang Hun added, “Minzy is eye-catching. She has great technique when it comes to expressing a dance.”

Hwang Sang Hoon chose BoA, explaining, “She has the power of dominating a stage. I’d love to be able to see BoA and Taeyang on stage together.”

Ha Woo Sin gave a big thumbs up to miss A’s Min.  “Min has great power and is also understanding of local dances, most likely because she grew up in the States. I think she has a great understanding of dances, and is a great dancer overall.”

Source: Sports Hankooki

shared by fckyeahb2st@tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:15 PM | Show all posts
LOL..

shared by oh_boy_dujun@twitter

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:18 PM | Show all posts
The kiss scene between the two popular idols is revealed

The attentions of the fans are heating up after the reveal of the kiss scene between Yoon Doojoon and Lizzy.

In the revealed pictures and videos, Yoon Doojoon and Lizzy are showing off what is referred to as the “spoon kiss,” kissing with a spoon between them. This is a scene from the MBC sitcom ‘All My Love’ which features both of them.

Lizzy, who has a crush on Yoon Doojoon, confesses that she had “spoon kissed” him when Kim Nayoung starts to doubt the relationships between them. This scene is from the part where Lizzy is lying to Kim Nayoung.

Fans who saw the captured scene commented, “This is a really nervous scene,” “It might be better than the “foam kiss,” “If there was no spoon, I would never forgive them,” “I am so jealous,” “From the first glance, I felt so queasy.”

Meanwhile, the “spoon kiss” scene with Yoon Doojoon and Lizzy will be broadcasted on the 8th of April.

CREDITS: DONG A (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)
Taken from mybeastyboys

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2011 10:14 PM | Show all posts
2011 daily pad diary season 1

credit : yongcompany + 890704@tumblr

takat ni jumpe 2jun jer..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2011 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Super Junior Sorry Sorry Funny & Failed Ver by Yosoeb and Gikwang ...

cr:uoploader

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 12:15 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 12-4-2011 00:17

SamsungLife 2010/11 Season Women’s Pro Basketball Awards 110411

cr:as tagged

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2011 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 12-4-2011 21:51

Dongwoon at Cheongju Uni 110412

cr:as tagged

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 275870 Replies : 6832
Bumbung parking TRX bocor:Wanita Pemilik Kereta   Volkswagen Beetle   Terkena Air Sisa Makanan Ditawarkan Pakej Cucian Kereta Percuma Setahun.Kini dalam keadaan trauma.Hanya naik pengangkutan awam
YgBenarBumbung parking TRX bocor:Wanita Pemilik
Views : 15223 Replies : 39
Busana Konsert Lizah Di Temasek
KurexBusana Konsert Lizah Di Temasek
Views : 3169 Replies : 8
Test Your Korean Basic Greeting
azie999Test Your Korean Basic Greeting
Views : 24462 Replies : 80
Kisah goreng ayam
budi_jentayuKisah goreng ayam
Views : 21719 Replies : 97
Ada Apa dgn Pen Dekat Bank
MistrezHermanazAda Apa dgn Pen Dekat Bank
Views : 14820 Replies : 61
Wow baju merah tu..
riena3321Wow baju merah tu..
Views : 12141 Replies : 90
Repair Laptop Sony Katenye
edoraixoraRepair Laptop Sony Katenye
Views : 28780 Replies : 69
Supermodel Katanyeee
URUHASupermodel Katanyeee
Views : 12345 Replies : 88
Propa je, 'Jihad Inflasi' pun gagal juga
JoyahMengayahPropa je, 'Jihad Inflasi' pun ga
Views : 2899 Replies : 29

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

30-6-2024 01:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.165956 second(s), 39 queries .