CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hasribus

Man Utd ~ Woi! Page Tak Sampai 100 Lagi....

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 24-2-2009 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tanabe2287 at 23-2-2009 03:30 PM
neh tuk opis haku...bajet nk carik yg signal leh smpai 200 meter...
senang haku nk merayap....tadak lagik masalah org call x berjawab...

ko nyer aztech jauh ker signal leh detect...??

aztech haku...20 meter buleh kot? kalo 200 meter tuh dari blok haku sampai blok 8...jalan kaki (sambil berlenggang lenggang kangkong) pon nak 5 menet...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2009 03:58 AM | Show all posts
aku rasa esok line up dia mcm ni la

vds

fletcher  ferdinand  evans  evra

cr  scholes  carrick  park

rooney  tevez/berba

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 05:51 AM | Show all posts

sepatah dua kata kepada giggs

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 05:54 AM | Show all posts
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/anuar/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/anuar/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/anuar/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpgDavid Beckham has warned Manchester United to keep an eye on Adrianoand Zlatan Ibrahimovic when they face Inter Milan at the San Siro onTuesday night.

Beckham, whose current team AC Milan were beaten 2-1 by Inter in SerieA eight days ago, feels United will be favourites to go through to thequarter-finals of the Champions League if they can tame Inter's twostrikers.

"They have got good players all the way through the squad, but I thinkthe two forwards are strong," he said, after playing 90 minutes inMilan's 1-0 win over Cagliari.

"They are quick; they can hold the ball well and they are notfrightened - so if you can control them, then you have got a chance.

"But Man Utd have also got players that can win games, and their defence is exceptional at the minute."

Cup holders United will be in buoyant mood when they face JoseMourinho's Inter, after opening up a seven-point lead at the top of thePremier League.

But their opponents lead Serie A by nine points and will be equallyfocused on this game, if not more so after failing to go beyond thequarter-finals in the last three years.

But as far as Beckham is concerned, there can only be one winner over the two legs - the Red Devils.

"They are (favourites) in my eyes, but I'm biased," said the former Old Trafford favourite.

"I think they are because of the strength of their squad and the way they have been playing recently.

"They are on a run where they look unbeatable, and I hope that continues.

"As a Man Utd fan, I'm on their side - and also as a Milan player. I'llbe coming to the game and I'm sure I'll speak to some of the playersand the manager.

"I'm looking forward to it because they are two great teams, two greatmanagers and they have got some great players in both teams - so it'sgoing to be a great game."

Beckham will be back at the San Siro again on Thursday night for thethird time in five days, to appear for the Rossoneri in their UEFA Cupclash with Werder Bremen.

Victory in that game will be essential in dissipating the pressurewhich is mounting on Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti, and Beckham will doall he can to ensure he remains in charge.

"I am fortunate in that I had a great coach at United and I have got a great one here too with Ancelotti," he said.

"He is very good with the players and enjoys huge levels of respect.

"I hope I can still play under him for a long time."

[ Last edited by  cigaro at 24-2-2009 06:58 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 06:25 AM | Show all posts

Sapa kata depa gaduh??

Tiga sekawan lama. Kalau ada Gazza gambar ini akan lebih bermakna..

The Legendary Ginger ini tak nampak macam 34 tahun pun??

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 07:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasribus at 24-2-2009 12:04 AM

aztech haku...20 meter buleh kot? kalo 200 meter tuh dari blok haku sampai blok 8...jalan kaki (sambil berlenggang lenggang kangkong) pon nak 5 menet...

20 meter..?? dekat tuu...patut murah...
aku tanya kedai utk brand panasonic 100 meter katanya...tp mmber haku kat sini pakai semput jek dlm range tu...
kdg2 dpt kdg2 tak...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-2-2009 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Jose vs Fergie: Head to Head

Internazionale host reigning European champions Manchester United in the last 16 of the Champions League.

espnstar.com looks at the two great rivals in charge of the clubs.

CAREER

Sir Alex Ferguson made his mark as a manager at Aberdeen, where he won three league titles and four Scottish Cups as well as the European Cup Winners' Cup and Super Cup in an eight-year spell.

A move to Old Trafford followed where the Scot initially struggled, but he has gone on to win 10 league titles, five FA Cups and two League Cups with another Carling Cup final on Sunday.

The Scot has also led the Red Devils to two Champions League titles.

In January 2002 Mourinho joined Porto who overcame their poor start to finish third. In Mourinho's first full season in charge, Porto won the treble of domestic league and cup, and UEFA Cup.

Having defended their Portuguese league title, Porto won the 2004 Champions League.

Mourinho moved to Chelsea and in his first season guided the Blues to the Premier League and Carling Cup.

Chelsea successfully defended their title in 2006 and in the following season they claimed the FA Cup and Carling Cup but in September he left Stamford Bridge. He never guided the Blues further than the Champions League semi-finals.

FORM

United are seven points clear at the top of the Premier League and seemingly on the brink of another league title.

The Red Devils have not been beaten since they went down to Arsenal in the league on November 8, a run which takes in 27 games in all competitions.

United topped their qualification group and were unbeaten but they never hit the heights, winning two and drawing four of their games.

However, since then the Old Trafford side have been relentless, as proficient in grinding out 1-0 wins as entertaining in style.

Inter are at the top of Serie A, nine points ahead of Juventus in second and are unbeaten at home.

They only just qualified for the knockout stage, finishing second one point ahead of Werder Bremen and two behind Panathinaikos.

The less-than-flamboyant style Mourinho employs may be bringing results but he has not been universally welcomed by Inter's fans.

HISTORY

Ferguson has a less than successful record against Mourinho with the Portuguese having lost only once in 10 previous meetings while in charge of Chelsea.

Mourinho really came to prominence in England when he raced down the touchline under the steely glare of his United counterpart when Porto knocked the Red Devils out of the Champions League at Old Trafford in 2004.

Mourinho found himself in trouble numerous times while in England both with UEFA and the Premier League and the pair are both outspoken.

They enjoyed a number of off-field spats. Mourinho was convinced no penalties were given against United at Old Trafford and none for his side, something Ferguson described as a "personal crusade", and he also believed United were given favourable fixtures after European games.

Ferguson reacted furiously when Mourinho described Cristiano Ronaldo as having had a "difficult childhood...no education".

-warm up ni..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 09:26 AM | Show all posts
rumah baru seh...tuan rumah pun baru..turn haku jugak yg tak sampai2..

[ Last edited by  Pak_Jen at 24-2-2009 09:27 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2009 09:43 AM | Show all posts
2009/2010 Away Kit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzyuJysz9o

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 10:01 AM | Show all posts
emmm..MU hebakk.. kusack xhebakk

Lawan Inter mlm neh kan..wajib bangun mlm neh..

jack..cam besa..kejutkan haku yek

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 10:17 AM | Show all posts
kena tido awal skit la mlm nt...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 10:32 AM | Show all posts
orite cak kachak!..kali ni x bagun aku tarik tilam ko skali taruk depan gate...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by faiz_ampang at 24-2-2009 03:58 AM
aku rasa esok line up dia mcm ni la

vds

fletcher  ferdinand  evans  evra

cr  scholes  carrick  park

rooney  tevez/berba

Inter Milan v Man Utd
Uefa Champions League, First knock-out round, first leg
Venue: San Siro Date: Tuesday, 24 February Kick-off: 1945 GMT

Manchester United are likely to field an unfamiliar central defensive partnership for Tuesday's Champions League tie against Inter Milan.

Nemanja Vidic is suspended, while Jonny Evans limped out of Saturday's 2-1 win over Blackburn with an ankle injury.

Inter coach Jose Mourinho has similar, if less extreme, problems to negotiate.

Argentine defender Walter Samuel is unlikely to make his starting line-up after missing the weekend's 2-1 victory over Bologna with a calf injury.

Six defenders travelled with the United squad to Italy for the opening leg of the first knockout round at the San Siro, with two of them carrying injuries.

The holders are without Gary Neville and Wes Brown through injury, while John O'Shea has a sore heel.

Fabio Da Silva is set to get the nod at the back, according to manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

"Obviously we have some injuries and we won't know until Tuesday (whether the players will be fit). O'Shea did a light session on his own and Johnny Evans didn't train. Everyone else who travelled trained," he said.

"With Gary Neville and Wes Brown injured and Nemanja Vidic suspended for the game it is a worrying moment for us.

"I hope one will be OK, probably O'Shea. But that leaves us with a problem at right-back, probably young Da Silva (will play).

"I wish we were in a better position tomorrow defensively in terms of availability but that happens."

mungkinkah fabio main RB ?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cigaro at 24-2-2009 05:51 AM

sepatah dua kata kepada giggs

pergh.... 2 lagenda nbr 7

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cigaro at 24-2-2009 05:54 AM
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/84995709.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/anuar/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/anuar/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ ...

haku setuju ngan ko , sir beckham

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Neraka Bulan at 24-2-2009 06:25 AM
?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193AC929D66CCD968EB44259A15B0092F1BE30A760B0D811297

Sapa kata depa gaduh??

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/ ...

beckham tu bakal jadi m.u ambassador gak nanti

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2009 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Man Utd planning to attack Inter  

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has brushed aside Jose Mourinho's suggestion that his side's priority will be defence against Inter.

"I'm sure Jose has seen us enough to know that we very seldom go into a game not trying to win," he said.

The sides meet at the San Siro on Tuesday in the first leg of the Champions League last 16.

But Inter coach Mourinho believes United will keep it tight ahead of the Old Trafford return on 11 March.

The former Chelsea manager claimed earlier on Monday that he expects a cagey encounter between the respective leaders of Serie A and the Premier League.

"Nothing will be decided tomorrow. I don't think Manchester will come to try to win. They'll play very defensively," he said

"There will be another great game at Old Trafford."

But Ferguson said the competition's away-goal rule means United can not afford to play too defensively.

"We still have the opportunity to take Inter back to Old Trafford with a good result. If we score an away goal it will give us a great chance," he said.

"You're always intent in Europe to get that goal that means something really big when you get back to your own ground."

With Nemanja Vidic suspended, Gary Neville and Wes Brown already ruled out through injury and Jonny Evans and John O'Shea unlikely to recover in time for the match, Ferguson is juggling various make-shift defensive options.

And he admitted that whatever backline he decides on, they will face a testing evening against Inter's Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"Their star player without any question is Ibrahimovic. He's had a fantastic season and is getting all the praise he deserves," he said.

Ferguson was dismissive of Mourinho's superiority in head-to-head meetings with Manchester United.

The Portuguese coach masterminded Porto's defeat of United at the same stage of the competition in 2004, where a last-minute goal from Costinha prompted him to sprint from the dug-out to join his players' celebrations.  

While in charge at Chelsea he won all but one of his 10 meetings against Ferguson and claimed consecutive Premier League titles.

"I don't think about the defeats to different managers. One defeat in 12 depends on how you look at it. It wasn't as though we lost all 11 games, if it was I'd worry. What matters is tomorrow night," Ferguson said.

Mourinho promised that his team would go on the attack against last year's Champions League winners.

"We won't change our style of play, it will be 4-4-2 with a diamond formation in midfield and Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Adriano in attack," he added.

"I've told the players not to think about the possibility that in two weeks they'll be out of the Champions League but that in two weeks they could have beaten the champions of Europe.

"We shouldn't be afraid, we have to keep our way of playing. We are playing a great team but so are they.

"Beating Manchester wouldn't be anything special, the important thing is qualifying for the next round."

gambar hiasan

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 10:50 AM | Show all posts

Balas #56 epitome\ catat

calon terbaik tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasribus at 23-2-2009 02:37 PM

ada lucky draw & makan baik punya tak? btw, arituh haku dpt beli cordless phone RM19 jer, kat tesco jual RM99....menyesal tak rembat byk sikit. this time around ada lagi tak?

cordless tu mmg ade jer... takde hal laaa

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tanabe2287 at 24-2-2009 07:54 AM

20 meter..?? dekat tuu...patut murah...
aku tanya kedai utk brand panasonic 100 meter katanya...tp mmber haku kat sini pakai semput jek dlm range tu...
kdg2 dpt kdg2 tak...

nak jauh pakai henpon jer laaa... tk pon pakai cdma.... usung jer mcm henpon...

yg kasri beli tuh aku pon pakai.. umah aku  22x75 kaki.. receiver taruk kat living room bawah... sampai bilik aku tinggak atas pon takde hal lagi....
takat berak jamban atas sambil gayut tuh no hal laaa... call old trepot pon line clear lg.... lepak2 gayut ngan awek kat garaj pon ok lagii..

alaaa RM20 hennget nyer barang... apadahal....

sape line up pagi sok nih?? defence? forward? bebal ker tebas?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
DAILY WISDOM TO YOU - YOU CAN
adila39DAILY WISDOM TO YOU - YOU CAN
Views : 210609 Replies : 589
Anda Fobia dengan.....
fahdramliAnda Fobia dengan.....
Views : 30173 Replies : 183
Perihal buah kayangan, any experiences??
fahdramliPerihal buah kayangan, any experiences??
Views : 27927 Replies : 144
Sejauh mana GIGIHNYA  korang
fahdramliSejauh mana GIGIHNYA korang
Views : 71117 Replies : 386
Lepas ni I-Bunga kah?
JohnyEnglishLepas ni I-Bunga kah?
Views : 5344 Replies : 18
Please stop body shaming
multinickyPlease stop body shaming
Views : 8845 Replies : 50
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 195182 Replies : 4526
SILA IKUT ARAHAN...
ieja_p2_bumbumSILA IKUT ARAHAN...
Views : 13336 Replies : 48
CARA DAPATKAN COINS SHOPEE
LaracropCARA DAPATKAN COINS SHOPEE
Views : 9769 Replies : 57
Apa nak buat kalau kucing curi nasi lemak kita? Mark Adam retweeted lawak
kwangsoo_ladyApa nak buat kalau kucing curi nasi lema
Views : 21405 Replies : 68

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-6-2024 03:45 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084297 second(s), 49 queries .