CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: seribulan

PCK Pt Limited... new Season : Phua Chu Kang is a DADDY to TWIN...huhuhuhuu...

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 1-10-2003 04:44 PM | Show all posts
hopefully..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

dak_angelz This user has been deleted
Post time 4-10-2003 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 27-9-2003 10:17 AM:
suka sgt watak dia
awat takder lagik...

oh pck punya mak ..nama dia ah-ma kan dlm comedi tu ..heheh ..aku pon minat..ehhehe

Use magic Report

BHAI-SUCI This user has been deleted
Post time 4-10-2003 08:20 PM | Show all posts
ah ma ni muda je sbenarnya...laki dia plakon gak  yg jadi Frankie slalu nak kebas bisnes& bini PCK

season baru stat dis tuesday,sapa yg tinggal JB tu jgn lupa...
klaka gak aku tengok trailers dia...PCK happy2 bini dia ngandung skali tengok smua termasuk diri dia pun pregnant

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2003 11:11 PM | Show all posts
bila nak ada sini nih???

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2003 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BHAI-SUCI at 2003-10-4 08:20 PM:
ah ma ni muda je sbenarnya...laki dia plakon gak  yg jadi Frankie slalu nak kebas bisnes& bini PCK

season baru stat dis tuesday,sapa yg tinggal JB tu jgn lupa...
klaka gak aku tengok trailers  ...

frankie tuh laki ah maa?? biar tul... hehehe..cam tak caya jer..

Use magic Report

chocolate This user has been deleted
Post time 6-10-2003 04:28 PM | Show all posts
The cast of Phua Chu Kang Pte Ltd is back for a sixth season of hilarious antics and wacky scripts. You’d think that they’d be bored of it by now, but, as PCK himself would say, “no lah use your BLAIN (read: BRAIN), use your BLAIN!”.

So what’s new? For one thing, PCK is expecting a new addition. No, we don’t just mean a new cast member.

Are you ready for this?

Ladies and gentlemen, Rosie will be expecting their first child this season!

For fans of the sitcom, this development, (for want of a better word) has been long awaited, and the show’s writers decided that it was time to give the audience what they wanted.

But don’t go running off asking for the baby’s name just yet.

“We don’t even know the sex of the baby yet!” exclaims Gurmit, in between mouthfuls of beehoon.

But what took them so long to er…conceive in the first place?

"We’ve been procrastinating because we had other stories to explore and finish first, and it would be extra logistics to have a new baby on the set. It’s ok now since Rosie is just pregnant but come next season we would probably have to make arrangements to have a real baby around.”

It is common knowledge that American sitcoms incorporate a pregnancy into the script because the actress herself if pregnant in real life. So, sending an opportunity to dig up scandal, I asked Irene Ang, who plays PCK’s wife - Is Rosie, expecting for real?

“ Not that I know! Er, not that I’d WANT to know also!”

Well, Irene isn’t expecting in real life, nor is she getting married. But she says that playing the role of a pregnant woman helps her gain a better insight into marriage and childbearing.

“It’s nice to get a taste of pregnancy – this isn’t as heavy as the real thing, but it’s still giving me backaches! So I really have a renewed respect for mothers for putting up with this for nine whole months.”

As if carrying around a real child in your belly for none months isn’t bad enough, Irene swears that this ‘thing’ that is strapped to her abdomen is only slightly more comfortable than having a real baby.

“This thing is a basket wrapped in cloth and sponge, it’s uncomfortable, but definitely BETTER than a real pregnancy, as I only have to carry this for four months!”

The show’s run, as we all know, has far surpassed the four-month mark. In its sixth season, do the cast and crew ever run out of ideas or get sick of life with PCK?

Snooping around the set and observing the cast and crew from afar, there was no indication of boredom. No indication that they were sick of it. With crazy laughter surreptitiously filling the air ever so often, one could safely assume that each new episode of PCK gave them reason to wake up in the mornings.

In a land of nine-to-five jobs that get monotonous after the first month, having the chance to act in a show that they loved, AND get paid for it was like a dream come true.

And these guys aren’t just being diplomatic. They really mean it.

For Irene Ang, playing Rosie has not only allowed her to grow as an actress, it has also taught her many life lessons. Who would have thought that a wig, makeup and fake nails could do all that?

“I always look forward to coming back. This is more like an ECA for me. I run my own business, so that takes care of the serious stuff, but here, it’s all about me remembering my lines, and basically having fun.”

Echoing her sentiments were Charlie and Ray who play King Kong and Ah Goon respectively.

“ If we didn’t enjoy what we did, we wouldn’t come back.”

Fun was also what everyone had when the cast of Scenario, a hit television show in Malaysia, showed up for a guest appearance on PCK. Their goofy frolics around the set had everyone cracking up from the very moment they arrived.

Even an interview with Aslee Srio from Scenario was not without its fair share of pranks.

Sitting down to talk to him, he asked to look at my mobile phone and sneaked in his number when I wasn’t looking. When I finally found out what was going on, he grinned mischievously;

“ This is my number! You come to KL, just let me know ah. I can take you around.”

Right, Aslee. I’m the one with the questions!

Playing the employee for “Landscaping and Lontong Private Limited” in the show, this funny man is quick to note distinct differences in the way sitcoms are made here and back home.

“So many difference lah!” he quips.

Despite these differences, PCK has been invited to reciprocate their visit by guest starring in a future episode of Scenario.

Looks like PCK is expecting more than just a baby. There is a whole lineup of guest stars, quirks, antics and fun events to look forward to on the set of PCK.

With scripts as unpredictable as their antics, Phua Chu Kang Private Limited is bound to keep us laughing till the end.

Will Rosie have a baby boy or girl? Will Margaret get jealous and pressure Chu Beng into having another child? And most importantly, how will their lives change?

Watch PCK Season 6 from Oct 21, every Tuesday at 8pm to find out!

link:
http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/wassup/interviews/view/235/1/.html

Use magic Report

Follow Us
BHAI-SUCI This user has been deleted
Post time 6-10-2003 08:37 PM | Show all posts
urgh....sajak la tu.....si bodo ngan si bengap....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2003 12:01 PM | Show all posts
hahhahahhahahhah...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2003 02:46 AM | Show all posts
sekarang tgk the best of PCK jer la kat TV3 ...
biler diorg nak tayang new season ...
suka tul tgk Magaret n Rosie bergaduh ...
pastu Ah Ma dok buat ice kacang extra atap chi ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2003 02:14 PM | Show all posts
biler tu fly???

Use magic Report

Kinky This user has been deleted
Post time 29-10-2003 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 2003-10-28 02:14 PM:
biler tu fly???

ari sabtu kul 7 mlm kan?
heran lah tgk margaret tuh..kurus keding sgt..tak la lawa sgt
just mmg berfesyenla..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2003 01:02 AM | Show all posts
ahakss......margaret tu kurus kering...
si rosie plak...makin berisi...

Use magic Report

BuDAk^_^CuTE This user has been deleted
Post time 4-11-2003 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kinky at 29-10-2003 10:26 AM:
ari sabtu kul 7 mlm kan?
heran lah tgk margaret tuh..kurus keding sgt..tak la lawa sgt
just mmg berfesyenla..

tukan the best of PCK...

Use magic Report

Hid_29/3 This user has been deleted
Post time 5-11-2003 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Anak chu beng dan margerat tu bila dah besar hensem pula kan(pada pendapat saya):bg::bg::bg:

Use magic Report

Kinky This user has been deleted
Post time 6-11-2003 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Hid_29/3 at 2003-11-5 10:01 PM:
Anak chu beng dan margerat tu bila dah besar hensem pula kan(pada pendapat saya):bg::bg::bg:

a'ah..dulu mase kecik tembam jek..
skang dah tinggi..
awek die si lynette tu pun lawa

Use magic Report

jeremy3232 This user has been deleted
Post time 6-11-2003 11:59 AM | Show all posts

hehe........

Originally posted by finnie at 2003-9-27 09:55 AM:
mana gi nenek dia tuh yang suka buat ais kacang tuh...

si ah-ma tu dah pegi africa dah entah kata nak buat research
tp bkn research ttg orang hitam larrr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-11-2003 05:19 PM | Show all posts
ari ahad dah ada balik..
tapi the best of PCK..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2003 08:30 PM | Show all posts
bila nak start new season?????

Use magic Report

BuDAk^_^CuTE This user has been deleted
Post time 6-11-2003 11:03 PM | Show all posts
kita tunggu je la.....

Use magic Report

SLEEZY30 This user has been deleted
Post time 24-11-2003 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Drama ni dah tak ada idea baru nak buat lawak..... Tak lucu pun!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 02:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058791 second(s), 42 queries .