Post time 15-4-2014 12:00 AM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 14-4-2014 08:04 AM

tak paham yg ni..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2014 12:04 AM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 14-4-2014 08:25 AM
KNTV heirs smlm.. ada sesapa dah tgk?

tak tengok.. takde masa la nak follow minshin sekarang ni.. selain soompi forum, kat mana boleh tengok update pasal minshin (dgn cepat dan pantas)..?  hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2014 09:41 AM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 14-4-2014 08:07 AM
kekekeke.. director  Kang pun minshinner gak

Haiyoh! lepas tengok the heirs makin suka plop dengan LMH ni ...
masa tengok BBF dulu biasa2 jek..
ni tengah gian nak tengok lakonan LMH yang lain..
antara city hunter dengan faith mana satu iols patut tengok dulu?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2014 09:48 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 15-4-2014 12:04 AM
tak tengok.. takde masa la nak follow minshin sekarang ni.. selain soompi forum, kat mana boleh te ...

kalau ada update pasal couple ni tepek la kat sini...iols rujuk kat sini je tak dan nak follow tempat lain...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 07:55 AM | Show all posts
morning yorobun..
sori lama x update.. dpt khabaran yg sedih..
tp, hr nie mulakan dengan mood yang heppi..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 07:56 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 15-4-2014 12:00 AM
tak paham yg ni..

yang bracelet tu eh.. diorang speku tue couple things..
minho pun pakai bracelet tue br2 nie.. n ramai jugak kata skrg trend pakai gelang tue..
hihihihi..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-4-2014 07:57 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 15-4-2014 12:04 AM
tak tengok.. takde masa la nak follow minshin sekarang ni.. selain soompi forum, kat mana boleh te ...

kan.. setakat nie x jumpa lagi forum selain soompi manga..
nnti ada sesi bgtau..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 07:59 AM | Show all posts
yayazz posted on 15-4-2014 09:41 AM
Haiyoh! lepas tengok the heirs makin suka plop dengan LMH ni ...
masa teng ...

yayazz.. sesi x tgk sgt faith.. br2 nie ada airing kat 8tv.. tp x mampoo menarik minat sesi.. try lar tgk dl, mana tau yayazz menarik n tertarik..
sesi dah tgk city hunter.. mmg best..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2014 08:00 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 08:01 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 08:02 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 08:02 AM | Show all posts

LMH: she is near, I'm nearer, nearer, nearer, now touch!! Slipped by it .......

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 09:26 AM | Show all posts

Simple translation:

Q2: Is there many emotional scenes in this drama?

This is one of the most "emotional" character in all my works.  I never thought it would be such at the beginning.  At the beginning, being a high schooler never expect he would be so into his love relationship.  Later I realize Kim Tan really have a innocent heart towards Love, even more compared to 20-30 year olds,  During the "crying" scene, my heart also like him, felt deeply hurt , it's very tiring, always in a "crying/sad" state even during the waiting time during the filming.

Q3: Who is your ideal gal in the drama?

Eun Sang + Rachel + Bona.. mixture! <laugh>  Really... EunSang good natured, Rachel straight forwardness, Bona cuteness are the best.  Very greedy right?

Q4: 1996 Year old?

<Pose and laugh>  This is very difficult to explain but during the drama, I tried to think I am 1996 thus the feeling is good.  Able to show the concept of love, interact with others and show how is Kim Tan... I feel fortunate.

3 person conversation:

LMH: It's very tiring <PSH laugh>  When I joke around the rest will get angry... <Lmh laugh>  we tease each other and hurt each other thus very tiring.

PSH: Really since we are all "A blood" type, thus everyone was very cheerful and happy during filming.

KWB: Both of you are "A blood" type?  Hyung you too?.  I am the only "B blood" type here and it was really tiring! <Everyone laugh>  While everyone is joking away, I thought it was serious! <LMH laugh really hard>  (I wonder what did they joke about that KWB think it was real??)

Q: What is the 1st impression of each other?

LMH: Woobin!  1st impression was really aloof and cool.  Very manly and have the image that he is always thinking about something.  Overtime then feels that he is a sincere and have his own thinking friend.

KWB: Thanks

PSH: Extremely sincere and friendly friend.

LMH: Cannot only says his good point, must says his bad points.  What is Woobin bad points?  (is he feeling jealous here?!? haha)

PSH: Heodang (means blur)  Looks cool and aloof but also a lot of Heodang moments.

Q: Who is the mood maker?

LMH: Hyung sik, PSH and Krystal.  They are popular among staff too.  Hyung Sik - popular among female staff.  PSH & Krystal popular among male staff.

PSH: Krystal just standing there only will cause the male staff to be happy!

KWB: Then you have to work harder right?

PSH: I am besides a younger friend... <Laugh>  I am always hardworking but this time I am consider "older"... sigh.. those younger friends really... I cannot lost to them! <Laugh>

Q: How's working together with each other?

LMH: Me and PSH started filming in USA.  Feels that PSH is able to match with her co-star very well.  With KWB only from epi 5 and the 1st scene is just staring at each other thus feels a lot of energy with the young 20s actor.

PSH:  with Minho Oppa I can feel that we are able to match very well and support each other.  It's comfortable to act with him and also a lot of help from him.  He would give me a lot of support and guide me during our scenes.  Woobin always very inquisitive and able to show unexpected feels during his parts thus very interesting.

KWB:  LMH & PSH are my sunbaenim <LMH Laugh and says what sunbae? then everyone laugh>  I am able to learn a lot of things as both of them are rich in acting experience.  From the 2 of them, I learn a lot... "When I acted with these two, and when I watched they acted also, there were many things to learn and I learned a lot from them. When they set the table, I only added a spoon on it. <That was the point where KWB, LMH and PSH laughed out loud.> They set the table (for me), and I only ate with the spoon."  Edited by Zinnia

Q: So what is the "selling point" of Heirs?

LMH: I feel its the innocent love/heart.

PSH: I feel it's the "ji jin" and enthusiastic of the youngster

KWB: Not only the youngster, all the cast feelings and parts that they suffer are also interesting.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 09:59 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 12:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2014 12:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2014 12:37 AM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 17-4-2014 07:55 AM
morning yorobun..  
sori lama x update.. dpt khabaran yg sedih..
tp, hr nie mulakan dengan mo ...

khabaran yg sedih pasal apa sesi? personal ke pasal minshin?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

7-7-2024 08:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.598331 second(s), 43 queries .