Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Terong Pipit

Deuteronomy, chapter 18, verse 18.. To whom does this prophecy refer?"

[Copy link]
Post time 7-9-2003 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 7-9-2003 03:19 PM:
wrong
jesus may be prophet for muslims but they may believe mo is the prophet for dut 18:18
unitarian christians may believe jesus is the prophet in the dut 18:18 but hes no more man t ...

why wrong???? God said that HE will raised prophet like Moses.....sure it must be Jesus because Muhammad came after Jesus. Unless Muhammad came before Jesus, then I believed that Dut 18:18 is Muhammad. So, Dut 18:18 Jesus.

Moses and Jesus was poor. Muhammad marry a wealty widow. Does Dut 18:18 still apply to Muhammad?

Moses do not have many wives and Jesus stay single all his life. Muhammad marry 9 wives +++ 14 concubines. Does Dut 18:18 apply to Muhammad?

Moses and Jesus kept holy Sabbath as well God festivals. Muhammad broke Holy Sabbath to Friday and changed God holy festivals to pagans festivals. Doees Dut 18:18 apply to Muhammad?

Moses and Jesus are Jews. Muhammad is not Jews. Does Dut 18:18 apply to Muhammad?

and more and more.....and list goes on and on........

Poor u and most Muslims run out of gas.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 7-9-2003 at 04:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 8-9-2003 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by TWIT
at 7-9-2003 04:28 PM:God said that HE will raised prophet like Moses.....sure it must be Jesus because Muhammad came after Jesus. Unless Muhammad came before Jesus, then I believed that Dut 18:18 is Muhammad. So, Dut 18:18 Jesus.

Moses and Jesus was poor. Muhammad marry a wealty widow. Does Dut 18:18 still apply to Muhammad?

Moses do not have many wives and Jesus stay single all his life. Muhammad marry 9 wives +++ 14 concubines. Does Dut 18:18 apply to Muhammad?

Moses and Jesus kept holy Sabbath as well God festivals. Muhammad broke Holy Sabbath to Friday and changed God holy festivals to pagans festivals. Doees Dut 18:18 apply to Muhammad?

Moses and Jesus are Jews. Muhammad is not Jews. Does Dut 18:18 apply to Muhammad?

and more and more.....and list goes on and on........

Poor u and most Muslims run out of gas

You have got so much bad gas that it stinks.

No need to answer your stupidity because you have said them so many times & everybody knows that they are just utterances of frustration and lies - they are the result of a corrupted brain and a crooked heart. Thats the truth about yourself - other than 'twit' - that 'truth .8' nick that you bear & that you are so proud of is the truth about your imbecile self - .8 times.

I don't normally talk bad to people, but you deserve all of it...and thats the truth.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 8-9-2003 at 04:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2003 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 8-9-2003 04:47 PM:
You have got so much bad gas that it stinks.

No need to answer your stupidity because you have said them so many times & everybody knows that they are just utterances  ...

Oh yeah:stp::re:  if unable to defend your faith just said so. I guess its normal for Muslims  when can't proof a thing on Muhmmad is prophet.

Not too late to accept Christ, Kennkid.

U just frustrated guy and everyone knows that.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2003 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-9-7 04:28 PM:

why wrong???? God said that HE will raised prophet like Moses.....sure it must be Jesus because Muhammad came after Jesus. Unless Muhammad came before Jesus, then I believed that Dut 18:18 is Muhammad. So, Dut 18:18 Jesus.

how deceptively idiotic ur posting is

watch me shred it to mincemeat

u said "god said he will raise prophet like moses blah blah........." right?
n this prophet is jesus right?
n twit twinity n trinity believe jesus is god right?
u dont believe twit twinity n trinity god has a son right?
hence u believe god the father n god the son jesus christ is divinely equal right?
the question now is why god wanna raise HIMSELF as prophet god jesus christ like moses?
in other words, twit twinity n trinity god is greedy for power despite his almightiness right?
why the greed? easy.  coz twit twinity n trinity god almighty wanna be prophet, n he wanna be messiah, n he wanna be saviour n last but not least he wanna be man.
he dont trust his prophets to spread his teachings.  
he has to come down to earth as man to save his creation mankind from the original/general sin that he allows his creation satan tempt his creation adam n eve in the first place.  
see wot i mean by twit twinity n trinity god almighty indulging in don quixote soap opera?
where jews' yahweh n muslims' allah n unitarian christians' ONE N ONLY ONE GOD plays don quixote soap opera like twit twinity n trinity god?  where?
  :bg:

peace

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 14-9-2003 at 01:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2003 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 14-9-2003 01:16 PM:
how deceptively idiotic ur posting is

watch me shred it to mincemeat

u said "god said he will raise prophet like moses blah blah........." right?
n this prophet is jesus ...

how stupid of  u still think that Dut 18:18 is Muhammad. Nothing is mentioned about Muhammad in the Bible

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2003 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-9-14 01:49 PM:

how stupid of  u still think that Dut 18:18 is Muhammad. Nothing is mentioned about Muhammad in the Bible

where SONNY says dut 18:18 is mo?  where?

nonetheless if u say jesus the man is the prophet, then me agrees

but if u say jesus the twit twinity n trinity god is the prophet then u need ur head examined

why?  easy.  coz u're saying twit twinity n trinity god almighty is greedy for power for he wanna be man, n he wanna be messiah, n he wanna be saviour, n last but not least he wanna be prophet.  
he dont trust no prophet to save mankind.  
he has to come down to earth as man n born thru his creation mary to be murdered by his creation jews n romans inorder to save his creation mankind from orginal/general sin which he lets his creation satan tempt his creation adam n eve in the first place.

twit twinity n trinity god almighty indulges in don quixote soap opera

peace

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 14-9-2003 at 03:15 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-9-2003 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 14-9-2003 02:44 PM:

but if u say jesus the twit twinity n trinity god is the prophet then u nee ...

Jesus is more than Prophet. He was in the begining and HE claimed I was b4 Abraham. Thats come to  1 God BUT  TWO.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2003 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-9-14 03:01 PM:

Jesus is more than Prophet. He was in the begining and HE claimed I was b4 Abraham. Thats come to  1 God BUT  TWO.

peace

exactly
twity twinity n trinity god almighty is greedy for power for he wanna be man, n he wanna be messiah, n he wanna be saviour, n last but not least he wanna be prophet.  
he dont trust no prophet of his creation to save his creation mankind.  
he has to come down to earth as man n born thru his creation mary to be murdered by his creation jews n romans inorder to save his creation mankind from orginal/general sin which he lets his creation satan tempt his creation adam n eve in the first place.

peace

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 14-9-2003 at 03:15 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-9-2003 07:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 14-9-2003 03:12 PM:
exactly
twity twinity n trinity god almighty is greedy for power for he wanna be man, n he wanna be messiah, n he wanna be saviour, n last but not least he wanna be prophet.  
he dont  ...

sonny u need brain check up .....just like menj..who sodomised young boys.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2003 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-9-14 07:17 PM:

sonny u need brain check up .....just like menj..who sodomised young boys.

why the vulgar allegation against MENJ?  
r u gay?
u worship 2 gods in 1 twit twinity god - father n i thing
now u're harpin bout arsehole sex when the thread is on dut 18:18
u're gay right?  hehe
nonetheless respond to me HARDfacts with ur brain in ur skull plz, not in ur arsehole

peace
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 2003-9-14 02:44 PM:

but if u say jesus the twit twinity n trinity god is the prophet then u need ur head examined

why?  easy.  coz u're saying twit twinity n trinity god almighty is greedy for power for he wanna be man, n he wanna be messiah, n he wanna be saviour, n last but not least he wanna be prophet.  
he dont trust no prophet to save mankind.  

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 15-9-2003 at 10:11 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Terong Pipit at 26-8-2003 09:04 AM
Deuteronomy, chapter 18, verse 18, the English translation reads as follows:-

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth ...

i taught u muslims says Bible is corrupt? how come quote the Dut 18:18???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-6-2024 10:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063686 second(s), 33 queries .