CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: YgBenar

[Tempatan] Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?

[Copy link]
Post time 15-6-2024 10:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pooh~key replied at 15-6-2024 08:57 PM
Akak sokong point2 @slavehunter sissy. Maaf sissy @Tinot7 .

Sukati kaka la.. tapi bak mai link maklumat yg sesat tu..

Kaka ni geng caya sittah nur, kan?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2024 10:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 15-6-2024 10:31 PM

Sittah nur who sissy? Jap akak nak gugel sis.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 12:20 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 15-6-2024 08:47 PM
escapism. noun. es·​cap·​ism is-ˈkā-ˌpiz-əm. : habitual diversion of the mind to purely im ...

Keh keh.....

I speak about reality and whats happening around. I didn't made up my mind just to divert or create imaginary incidents. I speak about real incident event yea. I dont have real life problem just to divert or need to seek validation from you all.
In short....I dont need your attention for ESCAPISM pun,!

Hope thats clarify.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 12:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pooh~key replied at 15-6-2024 08:57 PM
Akak sokong point2 @slavehunter sissy. Maaf sissy @Tinot7 .

Haha.  At times....forumer ni sis pookey you need to knock some sense into them.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 15-6-2024 10:31 PM

Nak sangat jemput la debunk Louisianans ni.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/calls-justice-criminal-referral-requests-against-anthony-fauci

Enjoy debunking!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 01:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pooh~key replied at 15-6-2024 10:34 PM
Sittah nur who sissy? Jap akak nak gugel sis.

Hahahaha.. malu pulak nak ngaku yachh??? Hahahahahha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-6-2024 01:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 16-6-2024 12:20 AM
Keh keh.....

I speak about reality and whats happening around. I didn't made up my mind just to ...

Bkn my attention for escapism.. awat la kurang bijak ni..

Hang melalui escapism sbb takleh terima realiti.. itu jahh...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 02:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 16-6-2024 01:59 AM
Bkn my attention for escapism.. awat la kurang bijak ni..

Hang melalui escapism sbb takleh terima ...

Now you tell me what kind of 'my reality' yang i tak boleh terima tu sampai nak escape ke social media forum?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2024 02:22 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 16-6-2024 01:43 AM
Nak sangat jemput la debunk Louisianans ni.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/calls-justice- ...

Website hang pakai ni kena saman sbb wat citer pelesu tapi deme taknak ngaku.. so deme fail bangkrap.. sedar lagi ke dak?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[35]

Founded in 2004 by Jim Hoft, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation, supported primarily by advertising revenue.[36][37] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[38]

In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.[39][40][41] In April 2024, Hoft announced that the TGP parent company, TGP Communications, had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, blaming multiple defamation lawsuits.[42]

COVID-19 misinformation
A 2020 study by researchers from Northeastern, Harvard, Northwestern and Rutgers universities found that among Republicans and older people The Gateway Pundit was the most shared fake news domain in tweets related to COVID-19, significantly outperforming other fake news domains such as InfoWars, WorldNetDaily, Judicial Watch and Natural News. The study also found that The Gateway Pundit was the 4th and 6th most shared domain overall, in August and September 2020 respectively.[10]

In February 2021, a Gateway Pundit article claimed without evidence that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had "illegally inflated the COVID fatality number by at least 1,600 percent". The fact-checker Health Feedback noted that evidence indicated that the deaths due to COVID-19 were being undercounted.[100]

In August 2021, the British anti-disinformation organization Logically found that 30% of referral traffic to OpenVAERS, a website which promotes misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines, came from The Gateway Pundit.[19][101]

Jim Hoft
In March 2013, Hoft, The Gateway Pundit's founder, was awarded the Reed Irvine Award for New Media by the Accuracy in Media watchdog at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).[114][115]

In August 2013, Hoft contracted a serious strep infection, lost his vision in one eye, suffered five strokes, and required 12 hours of open-heart surgery. Three months after his treatment and before the imminent loss of his health insurance, Hoft stated that it was the Affordable Care Act that had caused insurance companies to leave the marketplace in his home state of Missouri.[116]

Following the 2016 mass shooting at the gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, Hoft came out as gay, blamed Barack Obama for the massacre and derided "leftwing gay activists" Sally Kohn and Perez Hilton for blaming the National Rifle Association and Christianity for the attack.[44]

So hang ni kertu ka conservative ka gayah? Ka sumer sekali?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 02:23 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 16-6-2024 02:09 AM
Now you tell me what kind of 'my reality' yang i tak boleh terima tu sampai nak escape ke social m ...

Lari ke porem satu hal.. tapi lari drp realiti yg wujudnya penyakit lagi satu hal..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 02:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 16-6-2024 02:22 AM
Website hang pakai ni kena saman sbb wat citer pelesu tapi deme taknak ngaku.. so deme fail bangkr ...

Independent journalist semua kena tarnish image sebab mereka semua self funded, bukan di control oleh Democrats. I can calculate already your move is to debunk and discredit the media , but not the content or issues from media.
Thats why i tulis enjoy debunking.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 02:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 16-6-2024 02:23 AM
Lari ke porem satu hal.. tapi lari drp realiti yg wujudnya penyakit lagi satu hal..

When i said about reality, I mean reality about real thing happens regarding this scamdemic, real incidents. Not about me ya. Dont twist and spinning around it is about me. Benda takde apa jangan diadakan, benda takde penyakit jangan di create kan jadi penyakit to fill your narrative yea.

If some forumer lain melalui escapism, dont generalize that i am going through the same yea.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 07:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 16-6-2024 02:29 AM
Independent journalist semua kena tarnish image sebab mereka semua self funded, bukan di control o ...

Content tak betui.. ramai dah habaq.. hang jahh butakan mata dan telinga tamau dgq

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 07:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 16-6-2024 02:41 AM
When i said about reality, I mean reality about real thing happens regarding this scamdemic, real  ...

Pandemic itu bkn tipu. Itu real incident. Iols keje makmal. Bleh habaq menda ni real. Tapi hang takkan caya.. sbb hang mmg choose to run away from reality.. itu hakikatnya..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 12:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 16-6-2024 07:34 AM
Content tak betui.. ramai dah habaq.. hang jahh butakan mata dan telinga tamau dgq

Content tak betui bagi hang. Tapi content tu is about Louisianan people seek criminal justice for Fauci yang menyebabkan keluarga mereka mati itu ko tak bole deny la. Kalau ko deny juga memang ko la sebenar yang buta, not Louisianan people yang buta.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2024 12:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 16-6-2024 07:35 AM
Pandemic itu bkn tipu. Itu real incident. Iols keje makmal. Bleh habaq menda ni real. Tapi hang ta ...

Pandemic memang real incident and happend ,but base on SCAM, Lies and Manipulation. Itu lah reality nye.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2024 11:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Antivax ketawe gulen2..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2024 02:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 16-6-2024 02:29 AM
Independent journalist semua kena tarnish image sebab mereka semua self funded, bukan di control o ...

Mahap la.. isunya hang nak tulis louisiana parish saman fauci.. masalahnya, itu baru saman, blom ditentukan benar allegations deme.. amender nak debunk?

Mamat yg hang defend tu mmg sebarkan maklumat salah.. bkn pasai covid jahh.. pasai menda lain pun kena saman sampai kena announce bankruptcy..

Iols tau hang tak paham camne covid ni bleh sebabkan sakit dan kematian.. sbb ni sumer di luar pemahaman dan pemikiran hang.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2024 02:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 16-6-2024 12:39 PM
Content tak betui bagi hang. Tapi content tu is about Louisianan people seek criminal justice for  ...

Hang baca ke dak pasai criminal justice yg deme cari tu? Deme habaq covid ni tipu ka?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2024 02:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 16-6-2024 12:41 PM
Pandemic memang real incident and happend ,but base on SCAM, Lies and Manipulation. Itu lah realit ...

Kalau hang caya menda ni planned pandemic utk bubuh nanobots dlm beksin, pastu bubuh dlm manusia utk kawal deme ka apa, iols rasa baik hang pi cek dgn doktor.. dah sampai tahap schizo.. kena amik ubat

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-6-2024 04:51 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.249075 second(s), 45 queries .