Post time 22-5-2011 06:41 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2011 09:14 AM | Show all posts
tak der rezeki haley nk ke final...

finale AI10 dh mcm Idola Kecil (faktor umur...bkn quality).....heheeh

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2011 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Mmg dah a few weeks tak tgk AI ni..now utk final..i m more keen on watching the previous eliminated contestants dr tgk 2 finalists ni..i thot Haley got tru tp tak dapek lak..whoever wins i dun give a damn la psl tak minat langsung 2 org ni esp scotty..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2011 06:13 PM | Show all posts
why not haley??

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2011 06:15 PM | Show all posts

persembahan haley paling best...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2011 08:49 PM | Show all posts
Boring finale. That's all I can say. :re:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-5-2011 01:32 AM | Show all posts
tak ku percaya scotty tuh semuda itu baru.......
tp suara dia .....WOWWW

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2011 02:24 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by i_know_you_wont at 24-5-2011 02:25

those who think that Scotty does not have quality is just LOL...are you really a MUSIC fan??
Don't comment anything about country artist if you are not a fan of country music.
don't be biased...
Compared to local reality shows, LOL...who does not have quality?
1 MILLION MILES
If you give Scotty 0 mark out of 100 marks...that means Akademi Fantasia gets -100 out of +100 marks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2011 08:32 AM | Show all posts
persembahan haley paling best...
Tak_Syg_Mulut Post at 22-5-2011 18:15

mmg best giler..

takpelah haley, mu tak menang pun tak penting, kemenangan kat ai tak semstinye menjamin kemasyhuran.. byk dahcontoh, kadang2 yg menang lagi tak ke mana sangat..
rasanya haley akan lebih menyerlah selepas ai berbanding yg lain. go haley go

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2011 09:30 AM | Show all posts
those who think that Scotty does not have quality is just LOL...are you really a MUSIC fan??
Don't  ...
i_know_you_wont Post at 24-5-2011 02:24

If Scotty wins, he'll be the worst, most limited singer to win. yes.gif

I don't think Nashville will be very receptive to him. At least Lauren has that crossover appeal that they love. I just heard Lady Antebellum is rooting for Lauren.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2011 10:48 AM | Show all posts
bestnya scotty masuk final
ada ke scotty tak best??
isk isk isk

disebabkan scoty lah tahun ni aku tak pernah miss single episod pun AI ni

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2011 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1611# AnBulisia

sama...scotty to win AI

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2011 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1612# tundahgulana

jom kita undi scotty

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2011 02:10 PM | Show all posts
tiada pilihan lain... scotty for the win !.... and its male again.....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2011 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by i_know_you_wont at 24-5-2011 15:28
If Scotty wins, he'll be the worst, most limited singer to win. yes.gif

I don't think Nashvil ...
Rhyno Post at 24-5-2011 09:30

When his debut album releases, i'll see you again...See who is right...And btw, country music is not limited to NASHVILLE...lol...do your research first okay...
Like i said, if you don't know much about country music, don't make biased comments...
You know Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, George Strait, Luke Bryan, Josh Turner, Reba McEntire, Miranda Lambert, Martina McBride, Toby Keith, Jason Aldean, Sara Evans, Lee Ann Womack, Carrie Underwood...
if u don't know them, don't bash anything about Scotty or country music

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2011 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Scotty much2 better from Kris & Lee

sure album dia laku lepas habis A1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2011 09:51 PM | Show all posts
There's Just Something About Scotty McCreery!"

www.realitytvfans.com/2011/05/23/am...y-...

One of the folks in another Forum wrote this and submitted it and they published it!
Wanted to share it with you folks here!

May 23rd, 2011
Submitted by CJ Shook

Flying slightly under the radar on season 10 of American Idol is a young man, Scotty McCreery, who hails from Garner, North Carolina. What is it about this 17 year old student and former grocery clerk, that has propelled him to the top 2 on Idol, with the opportunity to take the Idol crown this year?

While the flashier, and equally talented contestants, have come and gone from the stage, there remains steadfast, Scotty McCreery with his beloved Scarlett wrapped snugly around his shoulders. Scotty has ability to croon a heart-wrenching country song, mix it up with a little pop, add a rockabilly tune from Elvis, as well as, and I might add, better than, some established artists.

Is it his boyish charm, the half-crooked, shy smile, those twinkling, blue eyes, the way he laughs when he sings words “like there’s something funny about the way I talk,” Perhaps its his velvety smooth, rich, baritone voice. Could it be his unpretentious persona, or the fact that he is truly just an all American boy who loves his mom, baseball, sweet tea and Bojangles fried chicken? Maybe its the way he can unashamedly shed tears for both joy and despair, and profess openly his faith and love for God and fellow man? I suggest its a combination of all, which captivates and spins its web, leaving his fans hungry and wanting more from this gifted, charismatic, young man.

While the future is hard to predict and whether or not he will win the title, one can only hope that his springboard from the Idol boot camp to the country music world, will trigger a long, successful career for Scotty, and one which his myriad of fans, both old and new, can revel in for many generations.

Yes, there’s just something about Scotty McCreery, that enchants, titubates, hooks, and dangles the listener spell bound, famished and craving for more.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2011 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by i_know_you_wont at 25-5-2011 00:44

FINALE

Round 1: Contestants' choice
(to perform one of his/her best song performance throughout the season)
Round 2: Producer's choice
(Rumor saying that Simon Fuller distributed the song selection tasks to George Strait and Carrie Underwood, with George picking Scotty's song, Carrie picking Lauren's song.)
Round 3: Coronation song
(Single to be released to radio after Idol winner has been announced, no matter you are the winner or not)
Scotty McCreery CORONATION song - Love You This Big (New song? Could be, because no one knows where is this song from)
Lauren Alaina CORONATION song - Like My Mother Does (Original song by Kristy Lee Cook, which means Lauren is going to cover)This sounds weird right, how can one contestant covering a song, while the other singing a new original song.
Will see what happens next

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2011 11:57 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2011 08:31 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1613# AnBulisia

haha....
i wish i could vote....
jom pompom utk scotty...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-6-2024 04:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077249 second(s), 45 queries .