Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

SWAN PART II / latest pics p68 -> 76

[Copy link]
Post time 3-11-2008 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Diether says he抎 rather be at the sidelines of the Jericho-Kristine tandem
by Morly Alinio | November 01, 2008    10:57 PM

If he抯 saying that, yun ba ang dahilan kung bakit hindi tumagal ang kanilang relasyon noon ni Kristine Hermosa dahil masyado silang napakialaman ng media? 揂 short of siguro oo pero kung anuman ang nangyari decision namin iyon ni Tin at kahit ano pa ang nangyari we remained friends talaga. Wala naman kasi kaming masamang pinagsamahan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-11-2008 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Kristine Hermosa and Jericho Rosales reunite in teleserye
by MJ Felipe | October 24, 2008    9:21 AM

Ang much-awaited project nina Kristine Hermosa at Jericho Rosales ay tuloy na tuloy na at ayon sa aming mapagkakatiwalaang source, isang teleserye ang niluluto ng ABS-CBN para sa kanila.

Ilang buwan na ring pinag-uusapan ang comeback project ng Pangako Sa

Use magic Report

Post time 3-11-2008 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Angelika dela Cruz building a church in celebration of her birthday
Elyas Isabelo Salanga    Monday, November  3, 2008

Blessings, like turning a year older, have made Angelika dela Cruz moreappreciative of what she has. Thus, she planned on celebrating herbirthday by building a church for her community in Quezon City. And thechurch is almost finished!

For Angelika, building a church is a way of showing that there is aplace for prayer, and a way of urging people to sacrifice an hour oftheir time, once a week, in church.

"Ako talaga ever since, I always believe na, yes, kailangan tayongmagdasal on our own. Yes, nagpapasalamat tayo sa Diyos," Angelika saidin her interview withShowbiz Central. "Pero ano ba naman ang isang araw, isang oras kalahati sa isang araw,na ipupunta mo sa simbahan, di ba, para magdasal? So, talagang nagiging[desidido] talaga ako sa pagpapatayo ng St. Vincent. Masayang-masayaako. Proud na proud."

Angelika said that she was, in her own way, giving back the blessings she received this year.

"Siguro kasi sa dami ng biyaya na dumating sa akin ngayong taon,work-wise, I am thankful sa GMA... Tatlong shows sa isang taon, angdami nun!" the Kapuso actress said. "Siyempre maganda ang taon ko, Igot married, and magkaka-baby. So wala nang mahihiling na kasi, e. So,ang gusto ko ngayon ay magpasalamat sa Panginoon, sa lahat ng biyaya naibinigay sa akin at sa pamilya ko."

Helping her out in the church-building project is her husband Orion Casareo, who spends his time taking care of his wife.
Angelika said, "Masaya, natuto na ako, dati kasi spoiled ako. Sa bahaywala akong ginagawa, e. Ngayon, unti-unti, with the help of Orion,natututo na ako. Marunong na akong magluto. Masaya na ako!"

Angelika and Orion got married in civil ceremonies last August 19,2008. They plan to have a church wedding on December 4, 2008.

There is one more blessing coming Angelika's way: their baby. For the baby, Angelika expresses one more wish.

"November 6 magpapa-test kami, so malalaman namin kung boy or girl," anexcited Angelika said. "Ayoko ma-suprise kasi para mapaghandaan. Asearly as now, pinaplano ko na yung baby shower. Things like that. Gustoko lang na healthy ang baby. Baby boy or baby girl, kung ano man, bastahealthy!"

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2008 11:35 AM | Show all posts

Balas #1640 kapamilyaako23\ catat

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 09:42 AM | Show all posts
UPDATE:

Echotin finally!

MMK taping to start next week. Showing hopefully my december.

A teleserye with Tj trinidad. ( Still needs confirmation)

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 11:09 AM | Show all posts

Balas #1643 kapamilyaako23\ catat

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-11-2008 12:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1643 kapamilyaako23's post

next week??? wat day???   aahhhhh xcited oredi!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2008 12:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1643 kapamilyaako23's post

oh FINALLY !!!  thanks for the info kapa.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2008 12:58 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1640 kapamilyaako23's post & Reply #1643 kapamilyaako23's post

at last! YES!!! :pompom:the long awaited moment 4 echotin's fans! aarrgghh.. can't wait 4 the lovey-dovey & mushy2 caps / pics.!!   

P/S: could u pls translate the news (posting #1639 & #1640) 4 us here? TQ in advanced! ;) :flower:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2008 01:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1647 Yuni's post

agree!! :pompom:

pls translate for us

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 02:44 PM | Show all posts
kapa could u pls translate Tintin's ktext for us????   here :

11-07-2008 12:21 pm

Hi guys! It was foretold that Echo and I will be doing the remake of Maruja. But i think hindi yun ang unang project na gagawin namin together. I think they're preparing a different story na babagay sa aming dalawa.

11-07-08 1:10 pm

I waited so long for this reunion with Echo so sana hindi lang puro press release lahat ng ito. Minsan kasi, kahit nandyan na yung project, pwede pang magbago or pwedeng hindi matuloy, diba? Please pray na maging okay na lahat ng ito.

11-08-2008 10:29 am

Hello there! Happy ako na finally, after a long time magkakaroon na ulit ako ng project. Kahit naman kanino ako i-pair walang problema sa akin. As long as maganda yung project na ibibigay nila sa akin, okay ako don.

11-08-2008 12:08 pm

I missed working with TJ na rin, ang tagal na rin naming hindi nagkakatrabaho. The last time that we worked together was in Prinsesa ng Banyera pa. I think magkakaroon din kami ng project together pero mas mauuna yung sa amin ni Echo.

tanx in advanced! :handshake:

[ Last edited by  shanew3stgalz at 8-11-2008 02:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2008 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Kristine Hermosa and Jericho Rosales reunite in teleserye
by MJ Felipe | October 24, 2008    9:21 AM

The much awaited project of Kristine Hermosa & Jericho Rosales willfinally materialize from a very reliable source that Abs-Cbn is alreadyworking on their teleserye.

Ithas been months of speculation that there will be a comeback project ofthe Pangako Sa'yo lead stars. It all started when news came out thatthey will star on a special episode of Maalaala Mo Kaya. The MMK didn'tstart immediately as planned because both of them didn't approved, sothere were many revisions of the script. The last time that Abs-Cbntalked to Tin about the MMK, she said that she's very excited to workwith Echo again and the fans were really the ones who requested fortheir reunion. According to Tin, there are also plans of them to make amovie but still no confirmation.  

Nowan informer said that the teleserye of Kristine & Echo will bejoined by Echo's co-star in Kahit Isang Saglit, Cristine Reyes. We justhave to wait what other relevations about this project.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2008 11:07 PM | Show all posts
translation

11-07-2008 12:21 pm

Hi guys! It was foretold that Echo and I will be doing the remake of Maruja. But I think that will not be our first project that will do together. I think they're preparing a different story that will fit the two of us.

11-07-08 1:10 pm

I waited so long for this reunion with Echo so hopefully it will not be just press release. Because there are times, even if the project is already there, chances are that it will still change or it will be shelved. Please pray that everything goes well.

11-08-2008 10:29 am

Hello there! I'm Happy that finally, after a long time I will have another project again. I don't have any problem whoever they want to pair with me. As long as it's a good project, I'm okey with it.

11-08-2008 12:08 pm

I missed working with TJ as well, it has been a long time since we worked with each other. The last time that we worked together was in Prinsesa ng Banyera. I think we also have a project together but the project with Echo will be the first one that I'll do.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 8-11-2008 11:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2008 11:11 PM | Show all posts
UPDATE:

Yes the MMK episode will be shot anytime next week. Location shoot will be out of town. Airing will be on the 2nd week of december.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2008 11:19 PM | Show all posts
2008 Abs-Cbn's Station ID Christmas Plug

Echo
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l2RN_a3_C0E

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2008 09:50 AM | Show all posts
tanx kapa :hug:  for ur translation :handshake:

really xcited about Echotin aaahhhhhhh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-11-2008 04:04 PM | Show all posts
copy paste from Diettin's mb

Deo endrinal's Birthday Party November 7 '08.New hairdo for tin. Bagay? I think it suits her. Fresh na fresh ang dating.

Pics from Ej. Thanks

Tintin so pretty with her new hairdo

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2008 04:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1655 shanew3stgalz's post

simple, YET nice! ;) tp tintin nie mmg suka no pakai lipstick merah menyalakan? tp x perklah coz dia pun mmg putih melepaks kan, 2 yg buat dia laiks terserlah & menyerlah 2!

eh! btw! diorg ber2 nie still 2gether2 laiks ke hah?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2008 08:27 PM | Show all posts
^ huhu da dewasa kekdahnye , thats y la pakai liptik 'meah'

About them, rsnye fren jek kowt   coz Tintin x de lak mention pape :bg: this is wat i like about her, die x penah la b'musuh ngn ex2 die :victory: korg rs si H nk ke wat cmni?? pape pon, aku smpai t'mimpi2 psl Echotin :eek: kemaruk sgt aku nihhh :re:

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2008 03:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1655 shanew3stgalz's post

tak nmpk cam tintin lak

short hair cam tuh cam dia kurus je lak...

tp mencciiiii tgk dia gan diet tuh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 09:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.201495 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.