CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3246|Reply: 10

DREAMGIRLS DRAMA: BEYONCE JEALOUS OF JENNIFER HUDSON

[Copy link]
Post time 26-11-2006 12:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
November 20. Dreamgirls is all set to be the smash hit of the year. But all is not well on the set of the hit movie. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that Beyonce and her parents, Mathew and Tina Knowles, are furious over all the attention that Jennifer Hudson is receiving.

According to a Dreamgirls insider, Beyonce's parents let Jennifer know exactly how they felt when they met at the movie's first screening. The insider explains, "Jennifer attended the screening of the movie and [acknowledged] Tina & Mathew Knowles, but they pretended not to see her ... and Mathew threw Jennifer the ugliest look."

But Beyonce's father couldn't just leave it at that. Our source claims that Mathew Knowles later called up the director of the film and "let him have it." Knowles, who was upset that Beyonce was being over shadowed, is reported to have demanded that the film be re-edited. That demand was ignored by the film studio.

Beyonce isn't pleased with the movie either. Our source claims that when Beyonce first saw the movie, she was so upset with the way her character was portrayed, she burst into tears. Our source explains, "this was suppoed to be Beyonce's breakout performance, but Jennifer's getting all the attention."

And it now seems that all the bad feelings are taking a toll on Beyonce and Jennifer's friendship. The insider tells MediaTakeOut.com that when the entire cast of Dreamgirls was featured on Oprah, Beyonce let her diva-ish ways show. Here's our tipster's account of what occurred:

"Backstage [at the Oprah show], Beyonce hugged/greeted everyone, but did not say a word to or even look in Jennifer's direction. Jennifer was used to Mathew (who was always on set) being shady to her, but this was the first time Beyonce expressed any dislike or discomfort toward her. Finally, Jennifer went and spoke to Beyonce, but Beyonce acted just as distant and shady as her parents did at the movie screening."

source: mediatakeout.com

WOOO....WHATS HAPPENING HERE??...WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA...

p/s: TEAM JENN!! YOU GO GIRL!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-11-2006 10:04 AM | Show all posts
this remind me the case of latavia robertson and letoya luckett blame matthew knowles for promoting his daughter more than them and that's why two of them leaving destiny childs.

[ Last edited by  narvmarishka at 26-11-2006 06:59 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2006 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Nmpak sgat idolfan nie nak attention. This is just rumors. So dont believe it. Gossip nie made ppl want to believe it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-11-2006 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by `pSyCho` at 27-11-2006 12:51 PM
Nmpak sgat idolfan nie nak attention. This is just rumors. So dont believe it. Gossip nie made ppl want to believe it.

I want attention? hey..am not a stupid fanatic like you,  b***h! jgn ingat ko bagus sgt.....bley blah arr..kalau aku nak attention tader nye buat benda2 camni... like u bleh la ckp why would i want attention?i'm posting it because this is the place to post about gossips DUH..if you don't like this place then don't stay here..nobody forced you to come here..so go and play by urself!!!..because were all BLIND Beyonka master.......beyonka master is not BLIND...he is NOT BLIND ..all malaysians are blind!!!! we must report to the media that all malaysians are blind this  must be in the next 8pm news!!! all malaysians are BLIND!!! it is a catastrophe!!it is the end of the world because ALL MALAYSIANS ARE BLIND!!!HELP US!!!HELP US BEYONKA!!
WE ARE BLIND!!

BECAUSE WE CAN'T SEE UR TALENT!!....err..u do have but its slightly below jenn....like 0.1 percent...muahaha :nyorok:

[ Last edited by  idolfan at 27-11-2006 11:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2006 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by `pSyCho` at 27-11-2006 12:51 PM

LMFBBBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ko sawan ker?^

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2006 12:13 AM | Show all posts
hahaha..dah agak dah..sape ade tengok youtube ..ade satu clip tu tunjuk muke tak puas hatti beyonce kat kelly ngan michelle mase dorang di interview....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-11-2006 12:14 AM | Show all posts

Reply #4 idolfan's post

setuju ngan ko...ni kan gossip!!!so ape ape kite nak letak ..letak je la...bukannye idolfan sesaje wat cite...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2006 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by idolfan at 27-11-2006 11:24 PM

I want attention? hey..am not a stupid fanatic like you,  b***h! jgn ingat ko bagus sgt.....bley blah arr..kalau aku nak attention tader nye buat benda2 camni... like u bleh la ckp why would i w ...

Tau x pe org Malaysian nie blind. So ko dah ckap sumer. Two thumbs up for u. Cuz ko dah tau aper me nak ckap. Bagus. And yes, you're over-acting. Buat lwak but x lwak pon. And WTF r u talking about ? Soo mess.

Originally posted by IrvingLorenzo at 28-11-2006 12:08 AM

LMFBBBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ko sawan ker?^

Hmm, no cuz I dont write "JKHDLSMdfdsafmc" like u. Easy.

Originally posted by sayang_mulut at 28-11-2006 12:14 AM
setuju ngan ko...ni kan gossip!!!so ape ape kite nak letak ..letak je la...bukannye idolfan sesaje wat cite...

What I mean is dier nak attention bukak topic kat sanie while dier dah bukak kat Dreamgirls topic.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2006 01:46 AM | Show all posts
What I mean is dier nak attention bukak topic kat sanie while dier dah bukak kat Dreamgirls topic.

tak rules kat cari i melarang die bukak topic lain walaupun topic sedia ade tu dah ADE..this is gossip la..ape salahnye die nak bukak kat board gossip...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 05:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 idolfan's post

yup, inikan tempat gossip. so who cares if it's true of not?

Use magic Report

haLLie This user has been deleted
Post time 29-11-2006 10:24 PM | Show all posts
ada gado ka sini??? huahuahua.. aku tompang gelak je la...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-6-2024 09:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078925 second(s), 37 queries .