Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 10682|Reply: 48

Kegembiraan

[Copy link]
Post time 13-4-2007 05:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
apakah yang buat kamu rasa gembira dalam kehidupan........

yang saya maksudkan adalah kegembiraan yang betul betul gembira... rohaniah...... dari dalam...........
Single Polls, Total 14 Users voted
0.00% (0)
14.29% (2)
0.00% (0)
50.00% (7)
28.57% (4)
0.00% (0)
7.14% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2007 07:17 AM | Show all posts
If it is single choice, that would be hard. But to encompass all,
I would say cara hidup mudah(not senang) = simple life...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2007 07:50 AM | Show all posts
clear mind

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2007 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Kegembiraan bila ketenangan ada bersama Dia....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2007 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 13-4-2007 07:17 AM
If it is single choice, that would be hard. But to encompass all,
I would say cara hidup mudah(not senang) = simple life...

you are right........ sometime realise i am more happy when i have simpler mind.....

such as.... if i want to celebrate an occasion with my love ones..... i do not have to go to a 5 star hotel n such

i`ll just have a dinner at any restaurant.........

from a comed i watched before.. the comedian say why people 30 years ago are more happy......

because that time there was no cellphone.........

don`t you think cell phone makes you connected... and yes........... bonded.........

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2007 03:16 PM | Show all posts
simple life... hidup yang senang...

takde kekusutan dan keserabutan...

tapi aku taknak la senang sangat... biar la ada cabaran sikit dalam hidup... barulah aku boleh mengenal kehidupan...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-4-2007 03:57 PM | Show all posts
i go for simple life...

am more convinced dat our hepiness or unhepiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life , than on the nature of those events themselves.

anyway, no person is either so hepi or so unhepi as he imagines.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2007 04:45 PM | Show all posts
What does a simple life mean? Someone's life can be simple and yet full of problems. Can we choose to live a simple life? Is it really our choice? Is happiness really a feeling we can choose to be in our mind and heart at anytime we so desire? Because sometimes nature can change the way we live forever like what's happened in Acheh when tsunami struck or like what's happened to the Johorians who might just live consumed by fear every rainy season or like what's happened to the Iraqians who live under the occupation with no safety and security..... Does happiness depend on the way we choose our life? Or is it beyond our control but we can only take the path towards happiness and only God alone that can grant the happiness to us ?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-4-2007 05:26 PM | Show all posts
when i say simple life, i mean expect less......... give more.......

you just see people nowadays....... go to any restaurant... you complain about the heat, the food as its too hot, complain about the drinks as there are not enough ice...... bla bla.........

you`ll never obtain happiness this way.......

why not think of the people who plant the rice, people who drive whole night just to deliver that bag of coffee powder??

about the acheh.........i do not know how to answer you.....
sometime we cannot be too pasrah......... sometime...... the things happen to you so bad that you wish you better dead........

again......... must be determine to survive...... human life are so fragile....
and we are so inferior when compared to human nature........

so, live you life by appreciating what is around you more... then you`ll be happier.

i`ve watch this documentation on people in italy.... and even in UK here....
i realise the people they really happier than in msia.. they appreciate more in their life......... no matter what they got... they rarely complain.... even if you are trap
in a traffic jam... what happens in msia?? people are scolding, honkin...... cursing..

if that will help the traffic going, i`d do that too   

why not try to listen to the radio...... enjoy the beauty of silence, tranquility in your car.....

also.. a funny yet real thing that a comedian said....... people nowadays.. really
really....... do not know how to relax.......

you work from mon till sat..... sat night some go to clubbing till midnight... some
go to mamak till dawn... then next day go shopping... trap in parking lot looking for car.... queing hours for famous restaurant.....  then sun night.. you back home tiredly.....

is this how we relax now??

from my context of happiness,

it is as simple as appreciate.............

i`ve seen this real life example before in UK.... in a restaurant....
a mid age couple... the wife goes to toilet... the waiter came... the husband order the wife`s favourite food...
the wife back in.. the husband told the wife what he ordered... the wife is like
so touched and kiss the husband on the cheek and say thank you.. i love u

that is something we rarely rarely.............. see in malaysia.....

so, appreciate what you have... give more....

give more.. expect less.....

i really think this really makes me happier... sometime i went to this restaurant..
instead of expecting the waiter serve me 100%...... sometime, the waiter is too busy and i help him/her a bit by serving the food to my friends...
right?? instead of scolding the waiter of serving slowly.. why not help a bit....

also remind me of an experience before...
about 15 years ago.... i was waiting for my parents to pick me up after tuition class... there was this poor old beggar pushing his broken ( i do not know what it is called)     but it is like a beca just that it was bigger... filled with aluminium can, and other recycle stuff... guess he was selling it to make ends meet...

and he face difficulty pushing the "beca" up a small hill.... i then help him with a little push.... he then thanks me.... and we chatted a while and he told me why he was so poor as his son abandoned him....

another case.... i was in college.... i arrive early for class... there was this adult.
he wants to register his son into college and ask for my help... ( in college everything is in english and the adult is illiterate..... )
i then take him to the registrar and finance office n such.... as it was still early for class

after finish everything.. he insist of buying me a drinks... as he is not that rich and that is all he could offer.... he then told me his life.... on making ends meet....
how hard he work day and night.... to get his son into college... not to be like
Mr bill gate.... No No....
but not to be as suffer as him... he do not want his son to follow his footsteps...

sometime i wonder....... we... that has a lot of things... education, car, house...
why we are not happy yet?? are we expecting too much? or we do not
appreciate what we already have???     

what say you????

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2007 08:42 PM | Show all posts
I mentioned clear mind, what did I mean by it and what clear mind got to do with happiness?
My mind is clear when I'm free from worry , discontent and annoyance then I am happy because I have a happy frame of mind and that is what happiness means to me, free from negative emotions . I can be anywhere , any place at any time , if my mind is clear then nothing matters. But I can't have clear mind without God's help. I must be in constant remembrance of Him to achieve that. And to be in constant remembrance of God , that needs a lot of struggling , but a happy struggle   . And when I have achieved it, clear mind, then my negative emotions will become numb in other word I simply don't feel the negative emotions at all. If I'm in a situation where normally my instinct would resort to negative emotions then when the emotions go numb, I feel nothing... and that is happiness to me. As to now I'm still struggling to reach there, the road is still long and winding but I'm learning to adapt to it..... and happy adapting as well .

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 12:12 PM | Show all posts
hidup tanpa masalah yg menyakitkan kepala....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 03:28 PM | Show all posts
How about giving more and expecting more?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 13-4-2007 05:26 PM
when i say simple life, i mean expect less......... give more.......

you just see people nowadays....... go to any restaurant... you complain about the heat, the food as its too hot, complain ...

It's great to have a kind heart.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2007 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 14-4-2007 03:28 PM
How about giving more and expecting more?

good..... but never ever complain what you got.... and work harder for better......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2007 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 14-4-2007 03:32 PM

It's great to have a kind heart.

kindness often are victimized by those who like to take opportunity.......  

i will hold my ground against opportunist BUT i will never take advantage of other people......

i am considered as stupid kind by some of my friends.....

maybe i was brought up in a strict environment to be good.......

i do not think children nowadays can accept it...

imagine that... when i was merely 8.. i learn about few foul language and said it... guess wat?? my mouth was full of chili padi

and my brother and i was ask to kneel for the whole night because we fought......

it makes me realise what i did was really really wrong.....

i thinkg children nowadays are too pampered and then thier mind are corrupted...

they made mistakes; the parents clean up the mess and they move on without realising what they did was wrong....

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 14-4-2007 05:08 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 05:58 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by <i>wei_loon5063</i> at 14-4-2007 04:06 PM

kindness often are victimized by those who like to take opportunity.......

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-4-2007 06:00 PM | Show all posts
i choose cara hidup senang because i felt if u can live up to your standard in your own ways, i think it should be alright.

imagine being bloody rich but paranoid about everything, that is not easy living...it's a chaotic life.

its nice to be moderate...u got to be content with everything u have, not too rich, not too poor

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2007 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by redsinner at 14-4-2007 05:58 PM
a society that judge u by the labels of ur accessories and
clothings.  

i could not agree with this better........

now... i see many people are so obssess with branded stuff..... to show that they are more superior

i am a mechanical engineering students... i am doing this product design as my final year project...

there`s this few fields call cultural engineering and emotional engineering.. which would control people`s mind and make their sales keep going....

Originally posted by redsinner at 14-4-2007 05:58 PM
happiness. a society which say if u cant marry a Dato, u wont get nowhere.

i have a few female friends... whom just seen the working world... they earn merely 1.5 k a month and they spend about
rm600+ a month buying branded clothes.... i ask why, they replied... if i wear more class, then i can mix with higher class
people and in the end i can know and get closer with rich guys.....

all i can say is that people nowadays are too obssess with the things that they are not suppose to pursuing.....

all i can say is that i am lucky my partner is not like that...

i am considered as so so and not so rich guy and i do not like people address me as being rich.... even my friends whom are rich do not like being address too.... these are the extint species....

those things that they are pursuing... they are not goint to last..... No... they are not going to last

fame, branded clothes, admiration of what you wear..........

what is going to last??

what you did that helped people and people will remembered for the rest of their life......  

money..... an arabic billionaire once said... money will show its true power when it is used to help people

not to show luxuries...... it also can test your faith......

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 14-4-2007 06:49 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 14-4-2007 06:39 PM

i have a few female friends... whom just seen the working world... they earn merely 1.5 k a month and they spend about
rm600+ a month buying branded clothes.... i ask why, they replied... if i wear more class, then i can mix with higher class
people and in the end i can know and get closer with rich guys.....

We need to find ways to filter out this kind of people from our lives...

It's easy to do if you're not that rich but those who are rich usually needs to be more creative to get someone who are not that selfishly materialistic. It brings smile to me when I heard stories of how this rich people filter this kind of people from their lives (to find people who loves them for what they are, and not what they have). Sometimes rich people are nicer and kinder than those who are not that rich.燭here燼re爐oo爉any爂reedy燼nd爏elfish爊ot爏o爎ich爌eople燼round.燦ice爌eope燼re爊ice,爐hey爉aybe爎ich爋r爐hey爉aybe爊ot.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2007 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 14-4-2007 07:10 PM
Sometimes rich people are nicer and kinder than those who are not that rich. There are too many greedy and selfish not so rich people around. Nice peope are nice, they maybe rich or they maybe not.

you gotta be specific my friend..........

some rich people are also greedy..... greedy to be richer.....

some poor people are selfish as that is what they have and if they lose it, they lose it ALL.......

i realise these..... and i can generalise....

rich people who are not born rich are nicer... meaning to say that you are born poor... but you grows up with your parents
financial capability.... then you can see how hard your parents earn money

and many anak dato or rich son n daughter i met are as arrogant as ever......

as they never being scolded by their parents.....

one thing funny...... there was this scout Co-curricular in my secondary school........... a rich kid that act cool and immune
as always.......................

his parents never came to PIBG meeting.. NEVER....

there was this day where he was late for his scout activity and he was punish to do 5 push up...

that is FIVE.. LIMA.....

guess wat?? next day both of his parents in front of principal office questioning who gave the permission to punish his son.. hahaaaa.......

hello.............????
i was able to do 50 push ups that time.......

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-6-2024 05:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 2.732005 second(s), 66 queries .