Stoning of She Monkey In Hadiths

[Copy link]
Post time 2-4-2004 10:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Sah頷 al-Bukh鈘

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 2-4-2004 01:56 PM | Show all posts
I thought WE humans are above animal's intelligence. How do WE emulating low level animal's behaviour such as this one? No denying certain behaviour are results of evolution that forced them to behave likewise so there are wisdom within but what wisdom do we derive from stoning females for succumbing to ignorance?

Let's sing Black Eye Peas: Where is the love?

No need to torture then kill someone so horribly like that.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2004 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Let's sing Black Eye Peas: Where is the love?

There is no love for others in Islam,only love of self, tahst why Muslism will apply double standards all the way.

No need to torture then kill someone so horribly like that.

This is indeed very logical of you.
Mo himself cut off the limbs, eyes and tongues of his enemies and left them to die in the desert. I do not see any glory in torturing a captive person. If mo was indeed spiritual in his actions, why torture people whom will be tortured to eternity in hell?
This exposes the root of Islam which is plain carnal hatred rather than divine guidance.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2004 04:29 PM | Show all posts
There is no love for others in Islam

Isn't that a sweeping statement? Surely, there are those who are not bound by the book! Not all of them are bigots confined by the book or inculcated by ignorant fools.

Mo himself ...

I haven't started reading about this man. Already clean forgotten who he was.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2004 08:22 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Debmey at 2-4-2004 10:08 AM:
Sah頷 al-Bukh鈘

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2004 12:57 AM | Show all posts
A few natural questions to be raised.

1. how did the sahabi know about the crime?
2. Did he talk to the monkeys?
3. Was he gifted enough with the ability of talking to animals?
4. Where was the he-monkey? Did it ran away, because after adultery whenever there is a possibility of punishment, running away with lightning speed is an eternal male culture.
5. Then, what should we understand by adultery of animals, birds, fish, etc.?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-4-2004 01:32 AM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-4-2 10:08 AM:
Sah頷 al-Bukh鈘

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 3-4-2004 01:32 AM:

This is just another BullSh*t stories that is a plenty the hadiths.

Muslim are still stuck in the pre-Islamic period of ignorance... if not they would not even  ...

In PRE-Islamic period, did Muslim exist in Mecca? Absolutely NO of course!...do you know the meaning of PRE in first place?

so who were stuck? abosolutely not Muslim... is that so hard to rationalise Truth.8? lol:lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2004 02:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 2004-4-3 01:52 AM:

In PRE-Islamic period, did Muslim exist in Mecca? Absolutely NO of course!...do you know the meaning of PRE in first place?

so who were stuck? abosolutely not Muslim... is that so hard to r ...

... one for the claim that muhammad was always a muslim
... another for the claim that Abraham was a muslim and his descendant lived in Mecca and that they were muslims.
... one more for muslims following the habits of monkeys... stoninglah.
... one last one refering me as truth8 .  

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 03:04 AM | Show all posts

oh really ... read this

Texas Woman Stones Her Children

Deanna LaJune Laney, 38, is accused of bludgeoning her children with a rock in a stoning attack.  Two of her sons, Joshua, 8, and Luke, 6, were found dead with massive head trauma behind the house.  Each had a paving stone placed on the body.  And  14-month-old son, Aaron, was found alive, but bleeding from a fractured skull in his crib with a pillow over his face.

Neighbors described the family as quiet, and very religious.  They attended the First Assembly of God Church in Tyler.  The pastor is the brother of Deanna's husband.  The children were home schooled.  They lived on Arizona Drive in New Chapel Hill near Lake Tyler at 32 N., for a conspiracy, and 95 W., for a hero.  Arizona is in the region of Gad, the raiding band or terrorists.

See http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/03/29/children.slain/

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 08:08 AM | Show all posts
Darsita,

Certainly we would understand that American fool is against the law whereas several muslim countries enacted the law on purpose which is totally out of the context we're focussing on.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-4-3 03:04 AM:
Now, Christians will call this woman insane, if Muslim committed such horrible crime, they will blame ISLAM for it !! Right Kid

but thats bcos Christ did not teach nor allow us to stone whereas for islam, it does.  & just bcos a churchgoer stones her children, dont make it the christian ways.  no true christian church will preach stoning.  tst tst very misleading statement....... the wrongdoings of isolated cases cannot represent the church.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Tell me something.

If you read the same story ''God told me to kill my children'' in the Bible, you would see it as a test of faith that someone has to go through in order to prove their obedience or in God right?

if she is insane why are those from the bible not discounted as "crazy people who actually thought God was talking to them"?

Thank you.
Darsita

Use magic Report

deepjunior This user has been deleted
Post time 3-4-2004 11:31 AM | Show all posts
In religion, don't listen to these jack*ss, they always doubt about Islam, I wonder why they are so naive and find something bad about Islam?

The main thing that they are fighting about is they know "Islam is perfect but they don't want to accept it"

have a nice day yall

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-4-3 10:08 AM:
Tell me something.

If you read the same story ''God told me to kill my children'' in the Bible, you would see it as a test of faith that someone has to go through in order to prove their obedience or in God right?

does the bible tell believers to kill their children?  except for the case of abraham, it doesnt tell us to do that.  & i dont understand this question:  if she is insane why are those from the bible not discounted as "crazy people who actually thought God was talking to them?  are u talking about the old testament?  if u are, many of those stoning done are man made laws.

is there a reason why u insist Christ permits stoning?  here's the reason why christians dont approve of stoning.

John 8:
7...."If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

JC was defending a prostitute who was about to be stoned.

clearly this is an isolated case.  why u even link christians to this case, i dont know.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2004 01:10 PM | Show all posts
A few natural questions to be raised.

1. how did the sahabi know about the crime?
2. Did he talk to the monkeys?
3. Was he gifted enough with the ability of talking to animals?
4. Where was the he-monkey? Did it ran away, because after adultery whenever there is a possibility of punishment, running away with lightning speed is an eternal male culture.
5. Then, what should we understand by adultery of animals, birds, fish, etc.?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2004 04:25 PM | Show all posts
I have 2 fundamental questions to enquire:

1) If the stoning of females who succumbed to ignorance in the PRE-Islamic period of ignorance as stated in the Sah頷 al-Bukh鈘

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kazuo at 3-4-2004 12:12 PM:

does the bible tell believers to kill their children?  except for the case of abraham, it doesnt tell us to do that.  & i dont understand this question:  if she is insane why are those from ...

Sorry, the Bible told to kill ALL exept the virgin.

Numbers 31
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 04:47 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 3-4-2004 04:25 PM:
I have 2 fundamental questions to enquire:

1) If the stoning of females who succumbed to ignorance in the PRE-Islamic period of ignorance as stated in the Sah頷 al-Bukh鈘

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 04:54 PM | Show all posts
kid,

Which country do you mean?

Take Nigeria for instance. Remember Amina Lawal?? The stoning is said to be based on THEIR Syariah Law.

There is no stoning in Qur'an. Please let me know if you find it, I would be very surprise

That is why I'm trying to get confirmation here. Since you affirmed that there is no such thing espoused or encouraged in the Koran, then why are there some 12 states in Nigeria sentence STONING UNDER SHARIAH LAW? Just wanted to know if they are liars.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-6-2024 10:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091743 second(s), 49 queries .