Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Presiden_Lanun

[Tempatan] V25 MH370: PETUNJUK BARU BERCANGGAH DENGAN MAKLUMAT TERDAHULU

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2-4-2014 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Changa posted on 2-4-2014 11:02 PM
sis karang ayat mcm novel dan tulis naskhah itu dalam blogspot, harus kejap sahaja akak2 bimbo kat ...

Xlg info psal apa yg ditanye tdi psal co pilots last wrds n the ofcl trancript..gudnite ,msian370...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2014 11:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
anarina posted on 2-4-2014 11:01 PM
Yang bermimpi ni i perasan mimpi diorg mcm complicated gila with every little tiny details. Bila b ...

I dah lama tak mimpi detail2 giler gitu...i ada mimpi....short jah...rak jiwa raga bknnya suci banget...mainan tido jahhh

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
AHMADVW posted on 2-4-2014 10:56 PM
well erm gosh

Ni lagi satu, baru keluar gua kah..??

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:10 PM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki posted on 2-4-2014 02:35 PM
i tengok siggy you rasa mcm cakap kat pompuan cantik saja. Ni siri anak beranak mak jaga hotel k ...

hahah..
mmg wajib u bayangkan mcm tu. lol
betol. cerita gilmore girls.. ingat ke. nama anak dia rory

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Changa posted on 2-4-2014 02:38 PM
ini pun lagi sekor bimbo tak baca news, manggis itu dpt dari orchard di muar.
lagipun a few days  ...

kaka percaya post ummah fb..
no wonder kaka kna sembah berhala..

adik kuciwa bukti kakak hanya bersandarkan status fb sahaja.

amat x saintifik.

hihi

*pergilah kerumahnya utk menabur garam mendapatkan berkat kaka
Last edited by lorelai on 2-4-2014 03:30 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Changa posted on 2-4-2014 11:00 PM
habis itu sis ingat semua benda import guna kapal sahaja kah sis?
sis tak pernah tengok kedai jep ...

... babi pun dihangkut dgn kapal terbang yunkkkkk ......

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-4-2014 11:30 PM | Show all posts

http://www.efoodies.co.uk/content/ebiz/lff/invt/parmaham/parma%20ham%20med.jpg

sayawifenikmie posted on 2-4-2014 11:21 PM
... babi pun dihangkut dgn kapal terbang yunkkkkk ......

akak pernah nak masuk makan kat satu resto ini.
giigh tengok2 menu ada air flown parma ham bagai dalam pizza dia. terus kansel niat akak.
special sangat kah parma ham ini sampai nak kena air flown pelbagai???

Last edited by Changa on 2-4-2014 11:31 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:31 PM | Show all posts
anarina posted on 2-4-2014 11:01 PM
Yang bermimpi ni i perasan mimpi diorg mcm complicated gila with every little tiny details. Bila b ...

yg dok mimpi2 tu, i baca mimpi dia org takde beza mcm all the speculations yg dah keluar. takde lagi mimpi yg keluar dulu sebelum speculation. So i suspect those ppl dok seharian membaca speculations, berat memikir, sampai terbawa2 dalam tidur.

kan mimpi ada 3 jenis, dari allah, dari syaitan & mimpi yg dipengaruhi oleh keadaan sekeliling. Rasanya mimpi dia org more to yg no 3. I pun kalau penat sgt kerja, bila tidur mlm sampai boleh la mimpi dok tgh bancuh air

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2014 11:33 PM | Show all posts
buhsan dengan orang yang ingat diri dia saja pandai ni
patronizing to the core
this is an open forum,  everyone is entitle to their opinion..o0o

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Changa posted on 2-4-2014 11:30 PM
akak pernah nak masuk makan kat satu resto ini.
giigh tengok2 menu ada air flown parma ham bagai  ...

kak vok.. off topic sikit. rumah u ada astro tak? knp ye astro i cenel astro ria keluar notification i tak subscribe the cenel. sejak bila astro ria masuk package kena bayar?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
xAthenax posted on 2-4-2014 03:33 PM
patronizing to the core
this is an open  ...

x boleh.
hanya pujian dibenarkan.
cadangan,makian,teguran sapu bawah karpet

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:37 PM | Show all posts

Somehow, i bersetuju dgn artikel ni

Imagine flawless English spoken at MH370 briefings

BH Toh | 12:21PM Apr 1, 2014

Imagine the acting transport minister, the chief executive officer of MAS, the Department of Civil Aviation chief, the Navy and Army chiefs and the inspector-general of police (IGP) all speaking flawless English effortlessly in front of the international media during the daily briefings that are broadcast all over the world.

We would be brimming with pride. But decades of neglecting the importance of English by our government is the sole reason for the sub-standard command of English that we Malaysians have come to accept as the norm.

In fact, a regular columnist in one of the local dailies wrote over the weekend: “I am glad that some of the uniformed personnel who appeared in the earlier media briefings have slipped into the background. Their poor command of English was certainly an unnecessary obstacle as we faced the world.”

In any major crisis of international proportion, the ability to explain in simple, precise and concise English words along with using correct technical terms play a critical role in ensuring minimal miscommunication that will add unnecessary agony and stress to the immediate families and relatives.

Yet, we were even exposed to the atrocious English spoken by some of the invited experts and professors who offered opinions and technical explanations in daily English talk shows during the days that followed. Why did they subject themselves to the torture of having to struggle with even basic English on nationally televised broadcasts is beyond me.

Thankfully, Hishammuddin Hussein, who later took over as the face of Malaysia, carried himself admirably, in no small part due to his command of English. In this aspect, the CEO of MAS excelled, too, although he seemed emotionally distraught ever since the announcement that flight MH370 had ended in the Indian Ocean. (naik betul saham DS Hisham skrg ni)

It even led Azrul Azwar Ahmad Tajudin, who heads the opposition-linked think-tank Institut Rakyat, to “see him as the only one (of future prime ministerial contenders) with PM qualities and the tragedy has shown that he is more of a leader and statesman than his cousin (current premier Najib Abdul Razak)”.

Hishammuddin, a UK trained lawyer, showed the world just how the level of English amongst Malaysians as a whole could be and would have been had we not neglected but chose to continue maintaining the level of English gifted to us by the British.

Is our current Education Minister, Muhyiddin Yassin, able to see and feel how proud we be had all our leaders tasked with such heavy responsibilities speak flawless English effortlessly in front the of international media?

Producing ‘glocal’ citizens

Our prime minister spoke of producing “glocal” citizens sometime back. One will surely shine brighter with the ability to converse and express oneself well in the lingua franca of global language i.e. English. Who would not be proud to have a “glocal” Malala Yousafzai as their fellow citizen?

For this, despite the profound sadness we are currently experiencing, I cannot help but bring up the issue of education in our country. Will our education minister now initiate the task of revamping and implementing policies for which many students, parents, like-minded educational NGOs like Page and Aspire as well as business leaders have clamoured for these past few years?

We can kick-start the process by at least immediately re-instating the teaching of Science and Maths in English (PPSMI) and bringing back English-medium schools as soon as possible.

(Note: At the time of writing, the whole world is still waiting anxiously for the discovery of any debris that can positively confirm that Flight MH370 has indeed ended in the Indian Ocean. The world grieves together with the families of 239 passengers and crew members on board the flight.)

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:40 PM | Show all posts
juliez posted on 2-4-2014 11:34 PM
kak vok.. off topic sikit. rumah u ada astro tak? knp ye astro i cenel astro ria keluar notifica ...

sis guna njoi kot?

entah la sis.
akak sekarang merempat di penempatan sementara sebab rumah tgh renovate,
kat rumah sementara sewa ini ada la njoi akak try pasang hari itu astro ria mmg tak termasuk yg free katanya.
sekali itu sahaja la akak pasang tiwi sejak tinggal sini dua tiga minggu.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:42 PM | Show all posts
xAthenax posted on 2-4-2014 11:33 PM
patronizing to the core
this is an open  ...

ada akak kesah ke sis?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
juliez posted on 2-4-2014 03:37 PM
Somehow, i bersetuju dgn artikel ni

Imagine flawless English spoken at MH370 briefings

inilah yg dimaksudkan..
sbb ni la i tiba2 suka kt ds hisham..haha

rumah2 first kan afa bergaduh kepentingan english. tp ramai suruh tgk jepon la..cina la..vietnam la yg bg press dlm bahasa derang..

i setuju 100% gak.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:47 PM | Show all posts
sayawifenikmie posted on 2-4-2014 10:56 PM
....... kerajaan merancang menghilangkannya? ketololan apakah tuduhan ini?

..oleh kerana sampai la ni masih tak jumpa2 satu bende pun, wa semacam hampir akan purcaya teori ''menghilangkan'' ini...either by foreign gomen or our own gomen even, for some reason we didnt know....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2014 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Changa posted on 2-4-2014 11:40 PM
sis guna njoi kot?

entah la sis.

apa benda pula astro njoi ni? i ambil package yg biasa + entertainment + sports. Selalu ada jer astro ria. Tak perasan pula bila yg tiba2 astro ria masuk package yg kena subscribe. Nak call customer service astro pny la malas.. tunggu sejam di talian pun tak tentu lagi boleh ckp dgn agent dia

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:50 PM | Show all posts
juliez posted on 2-4-2014 11:31 PM
yg dok mimpi2 tu, i baca mimpi dia org takde beza mcm all the speculations yg dah keluar. takde  ...

well sd!There r 3forms abt dreams  .from.almighty,satan n ourselves..btw since i see u may most able to ans my query..re..co pilots last wrds n the transcript gven ysterday...wat say u to the difference in wrds gven.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:52 PM | Show all posts
2 penumpang Iran rupanya penganut kristian...ok confirm clean..next!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2014 11:53 PM | Show all posts
berbalik kepada transkrip sehingga sekarang masih belum kompom kan iya siapa yg bercakap dgn atc sehingga habis itu?
coma dulu speku co pilot katanya.

ada gosip yg akak baca katanya dari minit 1.07 ke atas pilot yg bercakap namun itu gosip picisan sahaja la bukan fakta.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-10-2024 06:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.352499 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.