CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ayushuhada04

[SBS]~ Six Flying Dragons~ Yoo Ah In, Shin Se Kyung, Kim Myung Min (Part 2)

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 13-11-2015 04:44 PM | Show all posts
makdik2301 replied at 13-11-2015 04:40 PM
tok guru menipu katanya..
lawak gak pacit  tu..nyebok je nk ikut
keluar ...

mmg teruk ler tok guru ni kenakan MH...
last2 MH tu lagi terer dri tok guru dia sendiri kan..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-11-2015 05:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
makdik2301 replied at 13-11-2015 03:45 PM
wow...bestnya cuti2...sempat lagi tu cek in porem..

belasah wi-fi hotel..

cuma HIB je masa mula2 Baek Yoon kena bunuh , dia syak SB..sbb SB ada brtau plan dia pd HIB..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 08:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ayushuhada04 at 16-11-2015 08:51 AM

Six Flying Dragons Timeline
(Updated up to ep. 12)
  • Yi Seong-Gye was born. (King Taejo, the founder of Joseon dynasty)
  • Jung Do-Jeon was born. (King Taejo’s adviser, the first prime minister of Joseon dynasty)
  • King Gongmin returned from Yuan China (the Mongol empire) with his wife Princess Noguk to ascend to the throne of Goryeo. ( cite Faith aka Great Doctor)
  • In December, Yi Seong-Gye and his father Yi Ja-Choon met King Gongmin in Gaegyung (the capital city of Goryeo) and swore their loyalty to the king.
  • In May, King Gongmin killed Empress Ki’s brothers and tried to remove the Mongolian influences in Goryeo court.
  • In July, the king ordered Goryeo armies to recapture the northeast fortress occupied by Pro-Mongol forces. Yi Seong-Gye and his father secretly opened the fortress’ gate and helped Goryeo armies. The supreme commander of the fortress, Jo So-Saeng, fled away to the north. (ep. 1)
  • The first invasion of Red Turban Army.
  • In February, The defeated Red Turbans fled away to the north.
  • In October, Poeun Jung Mong-Joo passed the state exam and became a government official.
  • In February, Yi Seong-Gye’s father Yi Ja-Choon was appointed as the commander of the Northeast region, but died in April. Yi Seong-Gyesucceeded his position.
  • In November, the second invasion of Red Turban Army. About five days after King Gongmin’s escape from the capital, the Red Turbans occupied the city and set fire to the streets. Thousands of citizens were killed.
  • In January, Goryeo armies led by 3 generals under supreme commander Jung Se-Woon defeated the Red Turbans and recaptured the capital.
  • But 3 days after the victory, the four war heroes got to be killed by the fake royal command forged by traitor Kim Yong. (ep. 10, Jung Do-Jeon’s flashback)
  • In January, King Gongmin returned to the capital. He stayed in Heungwangsa temple which was used as a temporary palace in the capital.
  • In March, the rebellion of Heungwangsa temple broke out. TraitorKim Yong sent 50 assassins to kill the king, but Eunuch An Do-Chi, Princess Noguk, and General Choi Young stopped the assassination attempt.
  • Kim Yong tried to hide the truth that he was the mastermind of the assassins, but ended up being executed 20 days after the incidents. (ep. 10, Jung Do-Jeon’s flashback)
  • In May, Yuan China (ruled by Empress Ki) declared Prince Deokheungas the new Goryeo king. Yuan troops were sent to Goyeo to depose King Gongmin in December.
  • Meanwhile, Sambong Jung Do-Jeon passed the state exam and became a government official.
  • In January, Generals Choi Young and Yi Seong-Gye defeated the Yuan troops.
  • During the battle against Yuan troops, Jurchen army attacked Hamju which was Yi Seong-Gye’s base camp. In February, Yi Seong-Gye returned to Hamju and defeated the Jurchens.
  • In September, Yuan China officially gave up deposing King Gongmin.
  • Sambong Jung Do-Jeon got promoted to the king’s secretary.
  • In February, Princess Noguk died during her childbirth.
  • King Gongmin almost went mad, being totally depressed after his beloved queen’s death.
  • In May, the king lost interests in politics and entrusted the affairs of state to a mysterious Buddhist monk named Shindon. (* Shindon was the last reformist politician in Goryeo.)
  • Jung Do-Jeon objected to the king’s order and resigned from the government.
  • General Choi Young got demoted to a less important post of a local government office.
  • Jung Do-Jeon’s parents died. During 3-year mourning for his parents, Jung Do-Jeon intensively read the books of Mencius which became the foundation of his revolutionary thoughts.
  • In July, King Gongmin’s only son Monino (King U) was born fromBanya who was a slave girl waiting upon Prime minister Shindon. (cite The Great Seer)
  • Meanwhile, Lady Min (Queen Wongyeong, Yi Bang-Won’s wife) was born as Min Je’s second daughter.
  • In April, Prime minister Shindon’s reform policies on land and slave were hugely welcomed by people.
  • In May, Yi Bang-Won was born as General Yi Seong-Gye’s 5th son. (King Taejong, the 3rd king of Joseon dynasty)
  • In September, according to Shindon’s reform policy for Confucian revival, Sungkyunkwan was restored as the highest educational institution of Confucianism.
  • In September, Yuan Dynasty finally fled from the Chinese mainland to the northern region. (called “Northern Yuan” from then on).
  • Instead, Ming Dynasty of China was founded in the Chinese mainland by the leader of Red Turban army.
  • Jung Do-Jeon returned as a professor of Sungkyunkwan.
  • In July, Shindon was executed for treason by false charges.
  • After Shindon’s death, Jung Do-Jeon got promoted to a central government official.
  • In October, King Gongmin established his royal bodyguards calledJajewi (자제위, 子弟衛) comprised of young and beautiful aristocrat warriors. (Hong Ryun in ep. 2, The plum blossom warrior in ep. 5)
  • When the Northen Yuan sent their envoy to Goryeo, King Gongmin threatened to kill them, but Goryeo officials barely stopped the king.
  • In September, King Gongmin was assassinated. Yi In-Im (the historical figure that Yi In-Gyem is based on) investigated the assassination case and found out that the real culprits were the king’s royal bodyguards (Jajewi) led by Hong Ryun. (in ep. 2)
  • Yi In-Im helped the late king’s 11-year-old son Monino (King U) to the throne despite of the queen dowager’s objection. The boy was officially declared as the son of royal concubine Lady Han, not of the slave girl Banya.
  • By crowning the boy as a puppet king, the Dodang trio including Yi In-Im took over the reigns of the court.
  • In November, Ming Chinese envoy was killed in Goryeo. The conflict between Ming China and Goryeo was turning ugly. (cite the Great Seer)

• The Dodang trio wanted to reestablish the ties with Northern Yuan. They appointed Jung Do-Jeon as a greeter for the Mongol envoy. Jung Do-Jeon rejected the order, declaring “It is against the late king’s will. If you appoint me as a greeter, I will either kill the Mongol envoy or sent him away to Ming China!”
  • Therefore, Jung Do-Jeon was arrested by the raged nobles and spent 4 years in exile in Naju, Jeolla province, where he learned a lot about the impoverished conditions of Goryeo commoners and designed the concrete revolution plan. (ep. 2)
  • In March, Banya claimed that she is the king’s real mother in front of the queen dowager’s palace. Yi In-Im killed her by throwing her away to the river. (cite The Great Seer)
  • In April, Japanese pirates attacked the capital. Generals Choi Youngand Yi Seong-Gye defeated them.
  • In September, The battle of Hwangsan. General Yi Seong-Gyedefeated Japanese pirates in Woonbong. (ep 8, Jung Do-Jeon’s flashback)
  • Yi Bang-Won entered Sungkyunkwan. Professor Min Je decided to make him his son-in-law.
  • Yi Bang-Won married Min Je’s second daughter. She was 2 years older than him.
  • Hobaldo, the poweful chief of a Jurchen tribe, invaded the northeast region. (ep. 11)
  • Jung Do-Jeon went to Hamju and met General Yi Seong-Gye for the first time. (ep. 7~8)
  • In April, Yi Bang-Won passed the state exam and became a government official.
  • In August, Yi Seong-Gye defeated Hobaldo and submitted the border stabilization plan to the central government. (ep. 9~12)
  • In September, Yi Seong-Gye returned to Gaegyung and entered into politics. (ep. 12)
———————–
  • In May, Yi Seong-Gye’s withdrawl of his army. (military coup)
  • Poeun Jung Mong-Joo, the last guardian of Goryeo Dynasty, was killed by Yi Bang-Won. (cite The Great Seer)
  • The fall of Goryeo Dynasty, and founding of Joseon dynasty
  • In July, Yi Seong-Gye ascended to the throne. (King Taejo, the founder of Joseon Dynasty)
  • The first strife of Princes.
  • Prime minister Jung Do-Jeon and Crown prince Yi Bang-Seok (King Taejo’s 8th son) were killed by Yi Bang-Won.
  • King Taejo handed over the crown to his second son Yi Bang-Gwa(King Jeongjong, the 2nd king of Joseon Dynasty), but the actual power was in Yi Bang-Won’s hand.
  • The second strife of Princes.
  • Yi Bang-Gan (King Taejo’s 4th son) rebelled against his younger brother Yi Bang-Won and failed.
  • King Jeongjong abdicated and Yi Bang-Won finally ascended to the throne. (King Taejong, the 3rd king of Joseon Dynasty).
  • Yi Seong-Gye (King Taejo, the founder of Joseon dynasty) died.
  • King Taejong abdicated the throne to his 3rd son King Sejong the Great. But he continued to rule with an iron fist. <- Tree with Deep Roots (2011) begins!
  • Queen Wongyeong (King Taejong’s wife) died.
  • Yi Bang-Won (King Taejong) died.

ni summary yer uols...
@cantleyi @makdik2301 @ismaha @santubung @cess @idakamaruddin @nohas @WeAiNe @nejina

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2015 08:29 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 replied at 13-11-2015 04:26 PM
wah dh kejap masuk page 8...

tk sabar nk tggu next ep kan..

yeehuuu..tak sabarnyaaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 08:36 AM | Show all posts

kan...kejap jer masa berlalu..

harap2 akan terus ke part 3 le hendaknya..

tkde le nk meletakkan harapan tinggi sampai ke part 4 or 5

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 08:40 AM | Show all posts

avvy baru kak ayu

@ismaha @makdik2301 jgn jeles okay

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-11-2015 08:41 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 replied at 16-11-2015 08:36 AM
kan...kejap jer masa berlalu..

harap2 akan terus ke part 3 le hendaknya..

hahahaha...kalu nasib baik..mungkin..siapa taw..

ni belum sampai epi 20 taw..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 08:46 AM | Show all posts
cantleyi replied at 16-11-2015 08:41 AM
hahahaha...kalu nasib baik..mungkin..siapa taw..

ni belum sampai epi 20 taw..

susah nk diramalkan yer...

ant dh baca apa yg kak ayu tepekkan tu..

kak ayu siap tag tau....tp mcm tk kuar jer.....susah le nowdays nk tag...
tk menjadi jer...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 08:50 AM | Show all posts

@WeAiNe tgk ni...family MH

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ayushuhada04 at 16-11-2015 08:56 AM

你的时间流逝                   Your Time Passes By
看来是不行吧                            Looks like it is not possible
再也见不到你了吧                      I can never see you again
连你的名字都难以启齿                It is hard even to speak your name
只能深埋心中                             I can only bury it deep inside my heart
你的身影化作浪潮袭来                Your figure becomes a series of waves, overcoming me
再也无法忍受                             I can no longer bear it
只能像你一样泪水直流                Just like you, my tears keep flowing
参透在呼吸裡 烙印在身軀上         Understanding comes as I breathe, imprinted on my body
越是想忘记回忆越是鲜明             The more I wish to forget, the more the memories become clear
在结冻停止跳动的心藏中             In the frozen, unbeating heart
名为‘你’的时间流逝着                 The time that is you passes by
心口在燃烧                                 It still kindles in my heart
即使将过往迷恋全部烧毁              Even after totally burning all the lingering love
也无法挽留 只剩思念蔓延             I cannot retain it, Only the longing spreads
参透在呼吸裡 烙印在身軀上         Understanding comes as I breathe, imprinted on my body
越是想忘记回忆越是鲜明              The more I wish to forget, the more the memories become clear
连一根手指都无法动弹般的悲痛    The pain that not even a finger can touch
多希望不是你 多希望不是你          How I wish it is not you, How I wish it is not you
直到生命尽头                               Up to the end of my life
我会疯了般试著呼唤你                  I will try to cry out to you until I go insane
像我一样止不住泪水的你              To you, who like me, are unable to stop the tears   
越是深爱越是思念                        The deeper my love is for you, the greater my longing is for you
所以是不行的吧                           So it is not possible
再也见不到你了吧                        I can never see you again
连你的名字都难以启齿                  It is hard even to speak your name
只能深埋心中                               I can only bury it deep inside my heart

Kim Junsu of JYJ has revealed the official MV for his ‘Six Flying Dragons’ OST titled ‘Passing Time’ on November 11th, which was first played when Ddang Sae (Byun Yo Han) and Yeon Hee (Jung Yumi) had their first reunion after a long while.

C-jES Entertainment said, “We believe that the full release of ‘Passing Time’ by Kim Junsu on November 11th, will find much popularity among viewers and fans.”

‘Passing Time’ is the theme song for Ddang Sae and Yeon Hee who were in love with each other as kids, but were horrificly separated due to an unfortunate incident. As they tearfully parted after their reunion, happy scenes from their childhood start filtering in their minds.

This song immediately topped real-time charts after it was released, with viewers of the drama responding greatly to it. Kim Junsu’s soothing voice and the heartfelt melody of the song, added even more weight to the tragic romance of Ddang Sae and Yeon Hee who can’t be together for now due to circumstances, and left viewers with much regrets.

The song distributor CJ E&M expressed, “Kim Junsu is definitely a king when it comes to drama OSTs. His OSTs have always draw much interest from fans, and this one will definitely be at the top of the OSTs that he have done in his career thus far.”

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2015 09:49 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 replied at 16-11-2015 08:04 AM
Six Flying Dragons Timeline
(Updated up to ep. 12)

ok paham...patut la 50 episod..22 tahun dia memerintah

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2015 09:50 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 replied at 16-11-2015 08:46 AM
susah nk diramalkan yer...

ant dh baca apa yg kak ayu tepekkan tu..

sudah baca kak

baru lepas nii...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2015 10:15 AM | Show all posts

saya redha kak
ramai lelaki senang saya tak yah buat kije
yg penting saya isteri pegawai no 2

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 10:28 AM | Show all posts
cantleyi replied at 16-11-2015 09:49 AM
ok paham...patut la 50 episod..22 tahun dia memerintah

kan...byk lagi jln cite ni yg lum kita tgk..
dan ada yg dh pun kita tgk..

masa ni mmg zaman King Gongmin..
or zaman King U...anak king Gongmin...

klu ant tgk cite The Great Seer dan Faith mmg sama le juga
ada scene ni..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 10:28 AM | Show all posts
cantleyi replied at 16-11-2015 09:50 AM
sudah baca kak

baru lepas nii...

now baru leh faham kan...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 10:31 AM | Show all posts
WeAiNe replied at 16-11-2015 10:15 AM
saya redha kak
ramai lelaki senang saya tak yah buat kije
yg penting saya isteri pegawai no 2 ...

amboi...redho je ler ramai adik2 ipar aine kan..
bagus ler klu redho gitu..

yg penting ttp ada pangkat kan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-11-2015 10:40 AM | Show all posts
gumoning everybody..

esk pny ep ada spoiler tak? rasa tak best tak dpt tgk ep minggu ni

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2015 10:41 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 replied at 16-11-2015 10:28 AM
kan...byk lagi jln cite ni yg lum kita tgk..
dan ada yg dh pun kita tgk..

ai belum berkemampuan nak tengok semua drama akak nyatakan seperti diatas  

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2015 10:47 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 replied at 16-11-2015 08:40 AM
avvy baru kak ayu

@ismaha @makdik2301 jgn jeles okay

rajin kakayu tukar avvy...
ain dlm nie mmg kacak la
nak2 bila dia pakai baju yg serba itam tu..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2015 10:48 AM | Show all posts
idakamaruddin replied at 16-11-2015 10:40 AM
gumoning everybody..

esk pny ep ada spoiler tak? rasa tak best tak dpt tgk ep minggu ni

morning ida..

ermm...nk spoiler ke
kak ayu tak mau bg spoiler..sbb kak ayu sendiri tk nak spoiler..
nti tk suprise..

awat tk leh tgk minggu ni? bz sgt kah?
leh rekod or leh tgk on9 kan or ulangan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-5-2024 01:00 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.553664 second(s), 44 queries .