Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Japanese Entertainment News & Info HERE! [part IV]

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 6-4-2011 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Voice acting group LISP to host their first TV show
Posted on April 3, 2011 by tokyograph

Voice actress unit LISP will have their own television show this spring, it has been learned. The show is called “LIS?P” (read as “LIS Produce”) and will begin airing on April 16 on BS Fuji.

Anime voice actresses Asumi Kana, Kataoka Azusa, and Hara Sayuri formed the group LISP last summer and released their first digital single in October. They have interacted closely with their fans through their web radio show and their Twitter account, and their popularity led to the creation of their television show.

“LIS?P” will feature the three women as producers of various projects. For the first project, they will be in charge of the design and personality of a mascot character, which will be finished off by animation company Tatsunoko Production. For the second project, they will do interior design for a room in the Akihabara branch of karaoke chain Pasela.

Each project will take up two weeks on the show. Episodes will air every Saturday night, from 1:00am to 1:25am.

LISP recently announced their first CD single “You May Dream” for an April 13 release, followed by their first album “Light In a Small Prism” on April 27. In connection with their album, they plan to introduce a rhythm typing game called “LIS?Prhythm” on their official website on April 8.

Source: www.tokyograph.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-4-2011 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Comedian Hazama receives award for marathon journey

Tuesday 05th April, 09:41 AM JST

OSAKA —

Osaka Gov Toru Hashimoto on Tuesday presented an award to comedian Kampei Hazama after he completed his run-and-sail ‘‘Earth Marathon’’ around the world.

The ‘‘Kando Osaka Taisho’’ (Osaka inspiration grand prize) was given to Hazama at a prefectural office building in Suminoe Ward. Its past recipients include boxer Koki Kameda, the first Japanese to win world titles in three weight divisions. Hazama began the marathon from Osaka in December 2008 and covered a total of 41,040 kilometers in 766 days before returning to the prefecture in January, overcoming interruptions caused by cancer treatment along the way.

Source: www.japantoday.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2011 03:24 PM | Show all posts
AKB48's Akimoto Sayaka joins “Detective Conan” cast
Posted on April 4, 2011 by tokyograph

AKB48 member and Team K captain Akimoto Sayaka (22) has been added to the cast of the new “Detective Conan” live-action drama special airing this month. She will play the part of Suzuki Sonoko, the best friend of Mori Ran.

It was announced in February that this drama special stars Mizobata Junpei (21) as Kudo Shinichi and Kutsuna Shiori (18) as Mori Ran. In the previous drama specials in 2006 and 2008, those two were played by Oguri Shun (28) and Kurokawa Tomoka (21), while Iwasa Mayuko (24) played Suzuki Sonoko.

Otsuka Nene (42) is another new addition to the cast. Jinnai Takanori (52) and Ibu Masato (62) are returning in their roles from the previous specials.

NTV will air the special on April 15 at 7:00pm. The full title is “Meitantei Conan Drama Special: Kudo Shinichi e no Chousenjou ~Kaichou Densetsu no Nazo~.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2011 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Third child for Kiroro’s Kinjo Ayano

Kiroro keyboardist Kinjo Ayano (33) gave birth to her third child last week. Her agency has just announced that her new baby, a boy weighing 2,850 grams, was born on March 29.

Kinjo married in 2005. She first gave birth to a daughter that year, then a son in 2009 and now another son. Tamashiro Chiharu, the other half of Kiroro, also got married in 2005, but started with a son in 2006, then two daughters in 2007 and 2009.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2011 03:29 PM | Show all posts
NHK Asadora “Teppan” finishes at 17.2% average

The NHK morning drama series “Teppan,” starring Takimoto Miori (19), finished airing on Saturday, April 2nd. Viewership data released on Monday reveals that the final episode achieved 22.0% ratings in the Kanto region, and 17.5% ratings in the Kansai region. Overall, the series averaged 17.2% (Kanto) and 16.2% (Kansai) over its 6-month run.

Compared to the highly popular “Gegege no Nyoubou” series that preceded it, the “Teppan” average was 1.4 percentage points lower (from 18.6%) in the Kanto area, though it was actually 0.3 points higher (from 15.9%) in the Kansai area.

Because of the earthquake, NHK suspended broadcasts of “Teppan” on March 12, but they resumed on March 19. On March 23, the series reached its highest ratings of 23.6% in the Kanto region, tying it with the ratings peak of “Gegege no Nyoubou.”

Out of the 20 NHK morning dramas of the past decade, “Teppan” achieved the 11th highest Kanto average. Counting only the 10 dramas in the past five years, “Teppan” is 4th.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2011 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Hawaii to stage 'Kokua For Japan' event to raise money for quake relief

Wednesday 06th April, 05:42 AM JST

HONOLULU —

World-renowned entertainer Willie Nelson will perform at “Kokua For Japan,” a Hawaii-based radio, television and Internet fund-raising event for the victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. The event, staged by Clear Channel Radio Hawaii and Oceanic Time Warner Cable, will take place at the Great Lawn at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa on April 10 from noon to 5 p.m. All proceeds to benefit the American Red Cross for the Japan earthquake and Pacific tsunami relief efforts.

Nelson will join previously announced entertainers, including Henry Kapono with special guests Michael McDonald and Mick Fleetwood; Loretta Ables Sayre; The Brothers Cazimero; Cecilio & Kapono; Kalapana; Cecilio & Kompany; Amy Hanaialii; Na Leo; John Cruz; Natural Vibrations; ManoaDNA; Robi Kahakalau; Mailani; Taimane; Go Jimmy Go; Jerry Santos; Gregg Hammer Band; and Kenny Endo Taiko. On-air personalities from Clear Channel Radio and local broadcast and cable TV stations will host the program.

All proceeds to benefit the American Red Cross for the Japan earthquake and Pacific tsunami relief efforts. In addition, all entertainers, on-air personalities, and event producers are donating their time for the program.

Clear Channel Radio Hawaii, OC 16 and KITV 4 will stream the event live on the web.

For more information, visit www.kokuaforjapan.com.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-4-2011 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Design for new Kabuki-za unveiled

Wednesday 06th April, 01:17 PM JST

TOKYO —

Japan’s leading kabuki and film production company and owner of Tokyo’s Kabuki-za theater, Shochiku Co, has unveiled the design of the new Kabuki-za.

The new design features some elements of the pre-reconstruction, specifically the traditional brick gable architecture, but a new high-rise office block will be added to the current four-story theater building. The new complex will also provide space for evacuees in case of possible disasters, Shochiku President Jay Sakomoto said.

The theater was closed last April for reconstruction, which will be completed by 2013.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2011 05:35 PM | Show all posts
AURAL VAMPIRE @ Anime 2011 Festival

April 5, 2011 by J!-ENT

Aural Vampire will perform on Saturday 7 May 2011, at 8 PM in the Theaterhotel Almelo. The band visits Holland specifically for the Anime 2011 festival from Thursday until Sunday. It is possible to arrange a limited number of individual interviews, as well as attending a general press conference in the hotel on Saturday, 7 May, 2 PM. The members of the band have a basic grasp of English and are being accompanied by their American manager Steve Farell and our Dutch/Japanese translator.

Aural Vampire is an electro/gothic popband from Tokyo, Japan. The band was founded in 2000. Their first album “Vampire Ectasy” was released in 2004, they signed a contract with the Avex Group, one of the largest Japanese record labels and released 3 EP’s in that same year. In 2009, their new single “Freeeze” was released. Their second album called “Zoltank” came out in 2010.

Japanese popmusic is known for Glamrock, Visual Kei-bands and teen idols, but bands like Aural Vampire show a more serious side of modern Japanese Music. Aural Vampire has 2 members: vocalist EXO-CHIKA and RAVEMAN who supplies the music. EXO-CHIKA and RAVEMAN know each other from high school and are both fans of horror films from the 70’s and 80’s – which provided a basis for their style. EXO-CHIKA has natural fangs, providing the basis for their name Aural Vampire and she always wears homemade costumes when on stage. RAVEMAN always wears masks during performances, also made by himself.

Anime 2011 is the 13th edition of the yearly Japanese cultural festival from the J-POP Foundation for fans of populair Japanese culture like games, movies, animation(anime), comics(manga), fashion and Japanese popmusic. Over 50% of the expected 2500 vistors are dressed up as their favorite game- animation- or comics-character, therefore Anime 2011 is a colourful, mediagenic festival. 85% from the vistors lies in the age-range of 13 to 30 years old. The average age is 22, with an even balance of ladies and gentlemen.

Due to the festival celebrating its 13th birthday, the theme for this year is horror, hence the subtitle “Children of the Night”. Aural Vampire will feel right at home.

Source: www.nt2099.com/J-ENT

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-4-2011 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Up-Front Group charity event to include almost 100 artists
Posted on April 5, 2011 by tokyograph

Up-Front Group announced on Tuesday that the company is organizing a charity event on April 9 in Yokohama. 98 artists are planning to participate in the event, which will take place at Yamashita Park, Motomachi Shopping Street, and Yokohama Masobyo.

The event is called “Ganbarou Nippon: Ai wa Katsu ~From Yokohama with love~.” The artists will together sing the song “Ai wa Katsu” by singer-songwriter KAN before raising funds on the streets of Yokohama for the disaster-affected areas.

In addition, Horiuchi Takao will be the central figure in a group of 131 artists singing a version of “Ai wa Katsu” that will be released digitally on April 9 through Recochoku, Up-Front, and other sites.

Later on, Up-Front plans to continue fundraising activities with concerts and other events.

Most of Up-Front’s artists are involved with the “Ganbarou Nippon” project, but some will not be participating in the event on April 9, such as Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, Nakazawa Yuko, Abe Natsumi, and Satoda Mai. The list of artists attending the event includes ?ute, S/mileage, The Possible, Canary Club, Tsunku, Iida Kaori, Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Ishikawa Rika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Tsuji Nozomi, Matsuura Aya, Fujimoto Miki, Ogawa Makoto, and Mano Erina.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2011 05:38 PM | Show all posts
Ex-Coconuts Musume Nagate Ayaka announces pregnancy

Former Coconuts Musume member Nagate Ayaka (29), also known as Kimura Ayaka, revealed on her blog on April 2 that she is expecting her first child. She did not mention when the child is due, but she did indicate that she had been planning to announce her pregnancy on her blog for a while.

Nagate was the last remaining member of Coconuts Musume before officially leaving the group and Hello! Project in April 2008 and pursuing an acting career. She then got married that July to professional golfer Tanihara Hideto (32).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2011 05:39 PM | Show all posts
AKB48 members face off for rival magazines

Weekly Young Jump (Shueisha) and Weekly Shonen Magazine (Kodansha) have each recruited a team of AKB48 members for a competitive project called “AKB48 YJ7 vs YM7: Jimbocho x Gokokuji Taisen.” As the name suggests, each of the magazines has assembled a group of 7 idols from AKB48 to compete in a series of contests.

The project takes its name from the office locations of the two magazines, Jimbocho (Shueisha) and Gokokuji (Kodansha). The YJ7 team consists of Minegishi Minami, Kitahara Rie, Sato Amina, Ohta Aika, Yokoyama Yui, Yamauchi Suzuran, and Ichikawa Miori. Opposite them on the YM7 team are Kasai Tomomi, Takajo Aki, Sashihara Rino, Miyazaki Miho, Komori Mika, Sato Sumire, and Takeuchi Miyu.

The project already started with a “First Impression Showdown” in the most recent issues of both magazines, which featured photos of the members on the cover and inside, encouraging readers to vote on the project website for the member they found the cutest.

The teams will compete not only in print, but also on television, radio, and the Internet. The prize for the overall winners has not yet been determined.

In 2009 and 2010, Shueisha sponsored a similar project called “AKB48 Team PB vs. Team YJ” for its magazines Weekly Playboy and Weekly Young Jump. However, this time is a collaboration between two rival magazines from different publishers.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2011 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Nakashima Tetsuya’s “Kokuhaku” voted #1 in Eigakan Taisho 2011

The results of the Eigakan Taisho 2011 were announced on Tuesday. In particular, the list of the Top 20 films of 2010 was released, with Nakashima Tetsuya’s “Kokuhaku” (“Confessions”) taking the top spot.

Now in its third year, the annual Eigakan Taisho (Movie Theater Award) was formally introduced in 2009 by the organization Eigakan Shugi. This time, the staff of 130 independent movie houses across the country voted on the best films released between December 2009 and November 2010, resulting in the following ranking:

Kokuhaku – Nakashima Tetsuya
Breathless – Yang Ik-June
Toy Story 3 – Lee Unkrich
Inception – Christoper Nolan
Akunin – Lee Sang-il
District 9 – Neill Blomkamp
Le Concert – Radu Mihaileanu
13 Assassins – Miike Takashi
The Secret in Their Eyes – Juan Jose Campanella
Caterpillar – Wakamatsu Koji
Kaitanshi Jokei – Kumakiri Kazuyoshi
500 Days of Summer – Marc Webb
Kawa no Soko Kara Konnichiwa – Ishii Yuya
Karigurashi no Arrietty – Yonebayashi Hiromasa
The Hurt Locker – Kathryn Bigelow
Invictus – Clint Eastwood
Haru to no Tabi – Kobayashi Masahiro
Let the Right One In – Tomas Alfredson
Otouto – Yamada Yoji

In addition to ranking 3rd, “Avatar” was voted as the “most iconic movie of 2010.”

In a special category, director Kurosawa Kiyoshi named “District 9? his top movie of 2010, while actress Natsuki Mari chose “Sin Nombre.”

Another special award honoring revivals was given to Saito Buichi’s 1966 film “Hone Made Aishite.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2011 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Kudo Kankuro wins screenwriting prize for “Unubore Deka”

Writer and actor Kudo Kankuro (40) has been chosen as the recipient of the 29th Mukoda Kuniko Prize, an annual award for screenwriters. He earned the award with his screenplay for the TBS drama series “Unubore Deka” that aired last summer, starring TOKIO’s Nagase Tomoya (32).

During the press conference for the award held on Tuesday, Kudo talked about his experience with the Tohoku earthquake, since he is originally from the Miyagi prefecture. He revealed that he was unable to contact his family back home for about a week after the earthquake, but he finally was able to contact his mother and learned with relief that everyone was safe.

Kudo said that he hopes to contribute to the recovery of the affected areas somehow, particularly through his works as a creator. He also indicated that he plans to return to his hometown in Miyagi, as well as visit other areas like Minami Sanriku to see the situation firsthand.

The Mukoda Kuniko Prize was first awarded in 1982 and is named after screenwriter Mukoda Kuniko, who passed away in 1981 in the Far Eastern Air Transport Flight 103 accident.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-4-2011 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Jenny Periman sparkles in NHK's 'Eigo de Asobo'

By Chris Betros

TOKYO —

If you have a young child who enjoys learning English, there’s a pretty good chance the youngster knows Jennifer Periman, or Jenny, as she is known to the legions of fans of her NHK morning English education program, “Eigo de Asobo” (Let’s Play in English), which airs on the broadcaster’s educational channel 2 Monday to Friday from 8:45 a.m. until 8:55 a.m.

This is Jenny’s 4th year in the program which has been running for over 20 years. In each program, she performs with singer-songwriter Eric Jacobsen. “It is so much fun,” says the bilingual 26-year-old. “We use simple key words in each story and introduce a new English song every month. We have two mascot characters and we play together and go to kindergartens. When we go outside the studio, I can ad-lib a bit.”

Children on the show are aged 3-6. “At that age, they are good at picking up English and can sense what I am saying,” says Jenny. “I get drawings of myself from children. Sometimes they even recognize me when I am out and about, but usually the mothers recognize me first before their children do.”

Born in Ohio to an American father and Japanese mother, Jenny says she had lots of aspirations when she was a child. “I wanted to be a figure skater, a singer or an actress,” she recalls. “When I was young, my parents put me in this little modeling agency and I enjoyed appearing in front of others.”

Her family moved to Japan when she was seven and she continued to do some children’s magazine modeling. Then she got her showbiz break at the age of 12 when she was selected to be on NHK’s “Tensai Terebi-kun” (a long-running program that features children taking part in musical performances, skits and playing games). “That was my first time on Japanese TV and I was blessed to have been a part of the show for two years,” says Jenny.

After high school, Jenny became a cheerleader for the Yomiuri Giants baseball team, the Team Giabbits 21, as they are known. “That was an amazing experience—dancing in front of 50,000 people at Tokyo Dome for 3 seasons.”

These days, she concentrates on “Eigo de Asobo,” happy to see more opportunities for foreigners and those of mixed heritage on Japanese TV. “I hope I can inspire more people like myself who are living in Japan to pursue their ambitions. Although it is not easy to get into show business, I believe that as long as you keep aiming toward your goals, you will eventually find the right agency, meet the right people and get your dream job, so never give up.”

When she is not working, Jenny enjoys reading, working out at the gym and has just started yoga. “I like to cook, quilt, and sing karaoke” she says.

Jenny says she has no qualms about being called a “hafu.” “I am what I am. What I do notice is that when I go back to visit relatives in California, it takes 2-3 days before my mind changes back into ‘English mode.’ Then I come back to Tokyo and it takes another few days to switch back into ‘Japanese mode.’”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2011 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Tenor Placido Domingo signals support for Japan by going ahead with concerts

Thursday 07th April, 05:52 AM JST

TOKYO —

Opera singer Placido Domingo, 60, has released a message of support to Japan in light of the earthquake and ensuing tsunami of March 11. Domingo, a well-known Japanophile, said he was going ahead with his upcoming Tokyo performances on April 10 and 13, hoping to provide some small measure of support.

There will be collection boxes at the performances. Donations will be added to part of the proceeds from ticket sales and given to the Japanese Red Cross to aid the earthquake relief effort.

Domingo will perform a special arrangement on April 10, which includes a prayer for Japan. The performance will also be broadcast on the Internet live by Ustream.

The singer’s message reads: “Following the unprecedented earthquake and subsequent events at the Fukushima nuclear power plant, Japan needs strength and courage to stand up to the trials ahead. Japan is already earning the respect of the world for its indomitable spirit and ability to cooperate. I believe in the power of music. Music brings people together as one. I am coming to Japan in the hope that through music I can provide some small measure of energy and support. The power of one man is not great, but when we join hands and share an idea, what we are capable of is enormous and connects us to our hopes and dreams. I pray that music can help bind our hearts together.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2011 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Jane Birkin performs at free charity concert in Shibuya

Friday 08th April, 04:29 AM JST

TOKYO —

Actress and singer Jane Birkin took part in a free live concert at Club Quattro in Shibuya on Wednesday night to raise money for Japan’s earthquake and tsunami relief fund. Prior to the event, at which she performed seven songs, Birkin, 64, also collected donations outside Shibuya Parco shopping center, where she shook hands with passersby.

Although English-born, Birkin has long lived in France and is known in Japan for her songs such as “L’Aquoiboniste” and the steamy “Je t’aime… moi non plus.”  

Birkin also held a question and answer session and said, “I pray that people across Japan are able to enjoy the tranquility that we are blessed with here,” in reference to cherry blossoms.

She also announced that she had auctioned off a favorite bag made specifically for her by luxury brand Hermès to raise money for Japan’s recovery.

On Thursday, Birkin visited an evacuee shelter to lend support and encouragement to survivors of the disaster.

Birkin, who has long been engaged in humanitarian projects, worked with Amnesty International on immigrant welfare and AIDS issues and has been an outspoken proponent of democracy in Myanmar. She has been awarded the British OBE and the French Ordre National du Mérite.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-4-2011 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Vienna Philharmonic to play benefit concert for Japan

Saturday 09th April, 03:12 AM JST

VIENNA —

The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra and Vienna’s State Opera say they will stage a benefit concert next month to help the victims of Japan’s earthquake and tsunami.

The orchestra, opera company and other organizers said Friday that all proceeds from the May 18 performance will go to the Japanese Red Cross. An opera statement also said conductor Daniele Gatti and orchestra members will forgo their performance fees.

The ensemble will play Gustav Mahler’s 9th Symphony at the opera house to mark the 100th anniversary of Mahler’s death.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2011 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Sachiko Kobayashi distributes rice in Fukushima

FUKUSHIMA —

Singer Sachiko Kobayashi, 57, visited Soma in Fukushima on Friday for the first time since the March 11 earthquake and tsunami. Kobayashi is traveling around the country in an 11-ton truck doling out words of encouragement along with the 10 tons of rice she brought along for survivors. The load consists of 2,000 bags, each containing 5 kilos of unwashed rice, as well as 12,000 steamed yeast buns.

The truck visited nine evacuee shelters in Soma at which Kobayashi doled out the food while posing for photos with fans. When asked why she chose to visit Fukushima, Kobayashi explained that she was repaying a debt. Kobayashi’s hometown of Niigata was struck by earthquakes in 1964, 2004 and 2007. “I still remember people from neighboring Fukushima volunteering to come and help us,” she said.

“Today I heard something from a person in one of the shelters. It’s something I’ll never forget,” she recalled. “She said, ‘All the items that have sentimental value and many precious memories are lost now. This photo we took with you will come to mark the point at which we started to make new memories.’”

After visiting the shelters, Kobayashi announced her plan to visit all the quake-hit areas in the Tohoku region in an attempt to encourage survivors. “Today and tomorrow, this year and next year, I will continue to support the region. You won’t be forgotten by me,” she promised.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2011 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Noriko Sakai in China for anti-drug campaign

TOKYO —

Actress Noriko Sakai, 40, who was sentenced to 18 months in prison, suspended for three years, in 2009 on charges of drug use and possession, has been in China for the past few days to promote an anti-drug campaign.

The Chinese government reportedly requested the actress specifically because of her personal run-in with the law, and Sakai apparently eagerly accepted. Sakai, who toured China many times when she was a singer, is still relatively popular there, and was greeted by smiling fans.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2011 02:36 PM | Show all posts
'Boss' Yuki Amami cheers up Japan with new TV drama

TOKYO —

Actress Yuki Amami, 43, participated in a promotional event over the weekend for Fuji TV’s new drama series, “Boss.” Amami, in the leading role, plays a cool, canny and self-assured detective named Eriko Osawa, who, together with a team of other talented detectives, assigned to investigate violent crimes.

“Japan is going through a very rough time at the moment, but my hopes are that we can all work together in order to overcome this difficult time,” Amami said. “With our new TV series, we hope we can contribute toward everyone’s recovery.”

The “Boss” team also includes popular actor Yutaka Takenouchi and actress Erika Toda. “Boss” starts on Thursday at 10 p.m.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Kereta manual VS kereta automatik,
fahdramliKereta manual VS kereta automatik,
Views : 92853 Replies : 167
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 199562 Replies : 4684
Nama pokok ni?
BelovedTaeyeonNama pokok ni?
Views : 6335 Replies : 14
Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
fadz84Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
Views : 30415 Replies : 223
Orang tamak selalu rugi:Nenek Di Shah Alam Rugi Lebih RM4 Juta Akibat Skim Pelaburan Palsu Di Facebook
YgBenarOrang tamak selalu rugi:Nenek Di Shah Al
Views : 9167 Replies : 21
Semasa meeting boss tiba-tiba cakap "saya kecewa dengan prestasi kerja kamu". Apa yang korang nak jawab?
admin6Semasa meeting boss tiba-tiba cakap "say
Views : 4266 Replies : 5
‘Banyak Peniaga Melayu Tiada Ilmu Penyediaan Makanan Bersih & Selamat’ – Chef Wan
YgBenar‘Banyak Peniaga Melayu Tiada Ilmu Penye
Views : 11738 Replies : 8
Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci  Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?
YgBenarKetua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci
Views : 23932 Replies : 159
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 41253 Replies : 251
Perfume Mana yg Best?
NaatashaPerfume Mana yg Best?
Views : 105069 Replies : 419

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-6-2024 05:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071134 second(s), 39 queries .