Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cassiopeia

♥ ♥ Lee Jun Ki ♥ ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 20-10-2012 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Lee Jun Ki comments about finishing 'Arang and the Magistrate'

On 18th, Lee Jun Ki wrote on his Twitter, "6 months of journey is now done. I feel so sad that I should say goodbye to the staffs, actors, and directors, who were all closer than family members. I should meet each and every one of them, share some drinks, and express my thanks."

He continued, "Thank you to the fans and viewers who showed some amazing support for the drama. I'll be back soon with another great drama and character! I always learn a lot from you. Thank you."

Lastly, he said, "I'm a bit worried that I might have not showed the best of me, because it was my first drama after the military service. However, I think I've done everything fine thanks to everyone's support."

Lee Jun Ki finished his military service in February, and he chose MBC 'Arang and the Magistrate' as his first comeback drama. He casted as Eun Oh, and made many viewers restless with his sincere love for Arang.

On the other hand, netizens made comments, such as "I can't believe it's done already", "I can see how much he loved the drama", and "See you soon!"

credit:starN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-10-2012 01:51 PM | Show all posts
'Arang and the Magistrate' Lee Jun Ki Saved The Drama?

Lee Jun Ki was really the actor to watch in MBC's "Arang and the Magistrate."

Home> > News
'Arang and the Magistrate' Lee Jun Ki Saved The Drama?
October 19, 2012 3:37 AM EDT |         0        EMAIL        PRINT        
More Sharing Services?

inShare

Arang Magistrate, lee jun ki, MBC

On Thursday, the drama came to an end, as the two of them finally met their happy ending.
On the night of the third full moon, Eun Oh and Arang (Shin Min Ah) were able to find a place in the forest that deals with life and death, thanks to the help of Psychic Bang Wool (Hwang Bora).

Eun Oh finds out that Arang herself was partly responsible for her own death and he goes to find the Jade Emperor and Yama and ask them for help in order for Arang to ring the bell of truth. Because Arang was responsible for her own death, the bell of truth never rang and had to go into the underworld.

However, at the last minute, Eun Oh decides to go into the underworld for her and Arang is then able to ascend to heaven. When the Emperor and Yama see that Eun Oh sacrificed himself for Arang, he tries to send him to heaven but Eun Oh requests that he be returned to the land of the living.

In the ending, Eun Oh and Arang are reborn and meet later. Eun Oh is not able to remember Arang but the two of them share a sweet kiss afterwards.

Lee Jun Ki chose this drama as his comeback piece, playing the role of Eun Oh, the sacrificial man in love with a ghost. Lee Jun Ki had achieved fame through "The King and his Man" and had achieved very positive reviews from his other projects.

Through historical dramas, Lee Jun Ki was properly recognized for his acting ability and star potential but people worried that it might just become stale. However, he was able to portray the subtleties of emotion as well as action, and a very good romantic relationship with Shin Min Ah.

Fans are anticipating that Lee Jun Ki will come back to the public with different roles and characters.

crdt:kpopstarz

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2012 02:36 PM | Show all posts
lee jun ki..masa first tym minat korea..dielah hero korean pujaan hati..
tpi skrang minat lak kat hyun bin..uhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2012 07:52 PM | Show all posts

latest picture after arang..

crdt to:sportchusan......

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2012 10:12 PM | Show all posts
junki might be coming to Malaysia
Click LIKE to this if you wish to see Lee Jun Ki ♥ ♥

http://www.facebook.com/photo.ph ... ;type=1&theater

https://twitter.com/jazzygroup

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2012 10:39 AM | Show all posts

i just dont know why he become more and more handsome plus manly..love dis picture

crdt:tvdaily

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-11-2012 09:27 PM | Show all posts
lonso bkn ko sorg je rase dia makin hensem... aku pon rase JK sgt2 ensem skrg nih

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 03:50 PM | Show all posts

crdt:weibo

his face can create kawaiiii,beautiful, handsome, innocence, revenge at the same time...
coz of that.. he can acting in variety roles... wahwwahwaaah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-11-2012 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Lee Jun Ki wants to continue on his serious humble path

By Korea Star Daily

After 3 years of hiatus, actor Lee Jun Ki recently made his small screen comeback through 'Arang and the Magistrate'. In his interview, he first thanked Shin Min Ah for giving him confidence to act in a comedy, revealed his thoughts on ending filming, and also the various stress he had regarding his comeback.

"I was quite worried to be honest. I had a great amount of stress as it was my comeback drama, but thankfully everyone seemed to like it, so I felt really happy. But I don't feel like I'm in the stage of an actor as yet. I didn't prepare much as I had just been discharged from the army. It feels like I was dragged to the judging panel. The discipline in the army was rigid and firm, and you had follow orders from the top. I was worried that my 2 years would diminish my aura as an actor. I was also afraid that I would be like a robot or puppet filming the drama, at least that's what I thought prior to filming."

Despite carrying a lot of burden on his shoulders, his stress level leveled out as the drama begun airing on television. In addition, he had sought to interact as much as possible at the filming site with the director, cast members, and production staff. He said, "I had a lot of stress, so I had hoped that it was like filming at my home base. So I first approached them and poured out my feelings. It did help to lessen my stress levels, and we even drank to improve our chemistry."

Lee Jun Ki also took special training in fighting for the drama, and worked really hard throughout the filming with the staff members. Although each scene left a deep impression on him and was enjoyable to him, the reaction from viewers weren't as explosive as anticipated. The average rating for the drama was only 12.8%, and failed to garner sufficient popularity among viewers despite the presence of Lee Jun Ki, Shin Min Ah, and the heavy promotional tactics by MBC TV as their top drama for the latter half of 2012.

"It's true that there was some regrets about the drama. If I said no, that would be disregarding reality. The image setting of Eun Oh as a bad-tempered magistrate didn't have much spark. My role in 'Iljimae' previously was like this too, acting like a street punk and it was really interesting for me as an actor, as I could approach acting it from different angles. But the director told me to not destroy the image, I felt that no matter how much of a punk Eun Oh is, he would have his own character, so I begun to slowly correct the tone and actions of Eun Oh in the latter episodes. I don't like to execute things without saying it out first, so I would interact with people beforehand."

With 'Arang' failed to break the 15% mark, Shin Min Ah need not realize her agreement to dance to 'Single Ladies'. It was speculated that Lee Jun Ki had taught Shin Min Ah in private, leaving many to anticipate seeing it. "I didn't teach her, we only did the dance for the production staff to see only. Shin Min Ah even asked me to do it in future. There was much anticipation so the agreement was made because of that. Many were disappointed that it couldn't be realized, and often makes mention of it. Sometimes, I do feel that ratings are really difficult to grasp. But upon seeing that ratings were pretty constant throughout, I am really thankful to the viewers. There are many dramas who have single digit ratings, so I was quite relieved in a way."

The romance of Lee Jun Ki and 'Arang' Shin Min Ah was one of the highlights of the drama. "I was quite stressed at the beginning, as I had just been discharged, while Shin Min Ah was one of the more popular actress out there. I wasn't sure if I could keep up with her tempo. I felt that actresses have their own prejudices, and was afraid that it would be hard to get along with one another. But I realized later that I had worried too much. From the script recital session until the beginning of filming, she displayed a very positive attitude throughout. It wasn't easy with the role of 'Arang' as it required her to jump up and down, and disregard her usual image. It wouldn't be easy to reprise her role if she only wanted to look nice. Shin Min Ah has a strong will and gave me lots of energy. She also helped me out a lot and was also my senior. After getting to know her, I realized why she is so adored my many. She knows her flaws and knows how to cover them appropriately. I tried really hard to get into a good relationship with her and it became better as the filming went on. When the script came late, we discussed about what could happened in the coming episodes. Although she has been in quite a number of dramas, she has a stronger image through commercials. So I was worried that she might not do a good acting job. But she really let it all out, and it was really amazing to see her brimming with so much passion for acting."

"I did not lose anything because of this drama. Maybe because this is my comeback drama, so I had a lot of stress. But because of the love from viewers, the filming ended successfully, this makes me happy and helped to regain my confidence."

Lee Jun Ki knows how to find happiness in his present situation, and also knows how to distribute this happiness to people around him. His speedy infectious tone, and over the top antics have certainly endeared him to viewers. Finally, he said, "I hope to continue like this, one step at a time, improving my acting ability along the way. There are no shortcuts. You simply have to continue learning and gain that experience. I will continue along my path in a serious and humble manner.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2012 09:25 PM | Show all posts
Lee Jun Ki is jealous of films that has more than 10 million admissions

Korea Star Daily

After 3 years of hiatus, actor Lee Jun Ki recently made his small screen comeback through 'Arang and the Magistrate'. In an interview he revealed, "Films that have more than 10 million admissions makes me envious and jealous, hahaha."

With reference to films like 'Gwanghae: The Man who became King', 'The Thieves' surpassing 10 million admissions this year, Lee Jun Ki expressed, "They are all actors who really act well, so the viewers have a certain degree of trust in them to deliver, moreover the storyline was really interesting. I think as long as you work hard, you will get a good opportunity. Korean films gives everyone a certain amount of credibility. When it is my turn, I will also let viewers feel that I can be trusted. I am just happy thinking about this."

Actually, Lee Jun Ki was also the main lead of a film that gained more than 10 million admissions in the past. After 'Silmido' and 'Taegukgi', 'King and the Clown' became the third film in Korean film history to surpass the 10 million admissions mark and allowed Lee Jun Ki to taste what popularity felt like overnight. "'King and the Clown' was definitely a lucky break for me, but it was boom and bane for me at the same time. Many scripts that I received in the aftermath were similar to my role in 'The King and the Clown' as many type casted me as Gong Gil, so I was happy yet sad at the same time. So I thought to myself that I was just going to act in something that I wanted, and I was lucky that reaction from viewers were good. From the start, I felt that regardless of what I did, I was already type casted for life."

Because of 'King and the Clown' explosive success at the box office, Lee Jun Ki won a huge amount of love from viewers and was forcibly labeled with all sorts of tags. After several failed films attempts in the aftermath, Lee Jun Ki was finally able to transform his image with a stellar performance in drama 'Time between Dog and Wolf', and regained his fan base back. "'Time between Dog and Wolf' allowed viewers to see that Lee Jun Ki can actually act in such a role other than Gong Gil. The role was a vivid one and I was able to cast away my pressure and gained more confidence. Without considering about transforming my image, I felt that as long as I work hard, I would be rewarded. Viewers feel that I am very feminine, but it's not that. Gong Gil was the hardest role for me, but director Lee Jun Ik didn't allow me to say much. So I didn't say much during interviews, hahaha."

His role as a NIS special agent in the 2007 drama 'Time between Dog and Wolf' saw Lee Jun Ki embroil himself in several scenes where he had to get beat over and over again, showing viewers his maturing image and his passion. Following the conclusion of 'Iljimae', Lee Jun Ki made the decision to enlist, and take a temporary leave from the industry. After his discharge, he took on 'Arang and the Magistrate' and made a successful comeback, showing his brand new side to viewers.

"I really want to act as a king, like Sejong in 'Deep Rooted Tree'. But it probably won't be welcomed by viewers as my age isn't a good fit. In addition, I lack the experience. I hope to give it a go if an opportunity arises in future. But the king that I hoped to reprise the most is Yeonsangun."

Before filming begun for 'Arang and the Magistrate', Lee Jun Ki made a visit to several overseas countries to greet his fans first. He expressed, "I had overseas concerts but it doesn't mean that I am going to be a singer. It was just a few fan meetings. The albums that were given to fans was a present. If I am going to release an album, it would be disrespecting singers who have been singing for a few years. My level of singing is only suitable to be shown in front of my fans."

Lee Jun Ki also expressed his thoughts on Korean singers debuting on the global stage and spreading the Korean wave. He said, "PSY's 'Gangnam Style' is really superb. When I was in the army, there was once when he came in for a performance. At that time, my image of him when he gave me a choco pie is bigger than the one he has currently. He has now set a record that is simply legendary. I also see that regardless of what country you are in, many are in love with Korean artists, and this makes me feel proud."

He continued, "I also have experience of overseas events. I would feel deflated every time overseas reporters point out some flaws of Hallyu stars. I would be lost and feel that I must raise my own ability. To them, Korean artists are just stopping by to earn their money, don't know how to give thanks. I am actually pretty upset that they think this way. This is because our culture is ingrained with the fact that we would repay kindness with kindness. I always wish that I can do even better."

Lee Jun Ki also revealed that the passion of overseas fans leave him feeling stunned. "Overseas fans would go to the airport to receive us. And there were times when I asked a fellow airline passenger whether he/she met with such a situation before. Some say that such scenes would only happen if Korean stars were here. Even if Michael Jackson came here, scenes like this might not happen. The presence of Bae Yong Joon is sufficient to paralyze the whole airport and exemplifies the power of Hallyu stars."

'Arang and the Magistrate' allowed Lee Jun Ki to flex his martial arts, investigate, fight, and his romance with Shin Min Ah allowed viewers a glimpse of his all-around acting ability. Many are anticipating to see what sort of image will Lee Jun Ki greet them with in his next work.

He concluded, "I hope to continue on my earnest and humble path. My mental condition is currently at its best, and I have completed my national service. I can continue to work hard without any added stress. I won't forget my rhythm and focus, and one day I can become a representative actor of Korea, an actor with potential, an actor that is trustworthy, I like all those tags, hahaha."

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2012 02:18 PM | Show all posts

is junki coming to malaysia.....????!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2012 06:54 PM | Show all posts

Lee Joon Gi is getting more handsome as time goes by

Actor Lee Joon Gi recently said hello to his fans.

On November 16, the actor tweeted a picture with the comment “Let us try to give our best in encouraging, working, playing, and loving each other.”

In the picture, Lee is wearing a leather jacket with a pair of big glasses, looking into the camera. His bright smile draws particular attention.

Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “I’m always cheering for you.” “Go actor Lee!” “He’s getting more and more handsome.”

Lee gave a passionate acting for his role magistrate Eun Oh in MBC’s drama series Arang and the Magistrate which closed in October.

crdt:http://en.korea.com

no doubt uri oppa become more2 handsome nowadays

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2012 09:18 PM | Show all posts
junki fans... sila tunaikan kewajipan anda...

https://twitter.com/jazzygroup/status/269414875929923584

JazzyGroup ‏@jazzygroup
Hi guys! Are you interested to meet Lee Jun Ki in Malaysia around Feb 2013? Retweet if you do! Spread around! Tq!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2012 09:48 PM | Show all posts
JazzyGroup ‏@jazzygroup

Hi Lee Jun Gi peeps! If malaysia performance held on 2nd Feb 2013, will you come? Need all fans tweet and tell us your opinion. Thx

https://twitter.com/jazzygroup/status/270915399393091585

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2012 11:02 PM | Show all posts

crdt:http://news.naver.com

uri oppa.. why u so hot lately...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2013 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Lee Jun Ki to return through MBC drama ‘Two Weeks’

Yes, you read right! Actor Lee Jun Ki will be making a return to the small screens through the upcoming MBC drama ‘Two Weeks‘!

‘Two Weeks’ portrays the story of a man who thinks he lives a meaningless life and is framed for murder when he suddenly finds out that he has a daughter who has leukemia. The drama takes viewers on his journey to try to save his daughter in two weeks.

Lee Jun Ki shared, “Upon watching writer So Hyun Kyung‘s productions, I had the desire to work with her if given the opportunity to do so. I have high expectations for the production with the writer, who possesses solid writing skills. I think I can develop more as an actor through my character and I will do my best in pouring out my passion for this production and show high quality acting. I am confident that this drama will be a meaningful project. I want to return as soon as possible and showcase a lot more of myself.”

Although there were rumors that the actor was considering another drama, it seems like we’ll be seeing him first through ‘Two Weeks’, which will premiere this August!

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/05/lee-jun-ki-to-return-through-mbc-drama-two-weeks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-8-2013 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Lee Joon-gi, Suzy Chosen as Top Hallyu Acts at Seoul Drama Awards 2013

Korean actors Lee Joon-gi and Suzy will take the honor as the top Korean TV stars at this year’s Seoul Drama Awards.

The two stars have each been chosen as the Outstanding Korean Actor and the Outstanding Korean Actress, the organizing committee of Seoul Drama Awards 2013 (SDA) announced through a press release Tuesday morning.

Lee’s “Tale of Arang” and Kwone Sang-woo’s “King of Ambition,” both of which are the top-selling TV series sold to over 15 countries or surpassed three million USD in exports, will receive The Excellent Korean Drama and The Outstanding Korean Drama Awards, respectively.

K-pop heavyweight JYJ member Kim Jae-joong will also be honored with the award for Outstanding Korean OST for his mesmerizing original soundtrack “Living Like A Dream” for MBC’s time-slip series “Dr. Jin.”

This year’s SDA, set to hold its star-studded ceremony at the National Theater of Korea next Thursday night, will feature a larger variety of stars and programs with its biggest-ever entry numbers of 225 from 48 countries in total.

Global Korean star Kim Yoon-jin, a horrified woman to silent warrior Sunhwa in ABC series “Lost,” will be visiting SDA with her latest drama series “Mistresses” and connect with her fans at her hometown.

TV movie screening events, a good chance for drama manias to watch their favorite series from the past two years on the big screen, will show famous British series “Orphan Black,” SBS’s thriller “THE CHASER” and KBS’s drama special “Sang-Gwon,” whose male lead Lee Moon-sik was nominated for Best Actor.

Korean dramas “The King’s Doctor,” “My Husband Got a Family,” “THE CHASER” and “Reply 1997” have been shortlisted in the Series category, while KBS’s drama special “The Perfect Day” has been nominated in the Mini-series category.

Broadcasted live on MBC, the annual festivity of TV talents around the world will also meet overseas drama fans in 120 countries through Korean portal website Daum, live online streaming service Ustream and YouTube.

Reporter. Lee Hye-ji [email protected]
Editor. Jessica Kim
Courtesy of MBC
<&#9426; Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2013 09:32 PM | Show all posts
Lee Jun Ki is lauded for his positive attitude at 8th Seoul Drama Awards

Lee Jun Ki who recently attended the 8th Seoul Drama Awards, has been lauded for giving his full attention to the ceremony from start to finish, and approaching it with a positive attitude.

The 8th Seoul Drama Awards took place on the evening of September 5th at the National Theater of Korea, with actor Lee Sung Jae and miss A’s Suzy serving as the hosts.

Lee Jun Ki who was awarded the Outstanding Korean Actor award last night, was seen to be giving the ceremony its fullest attention from start to finish. As KARA and B.A.P performed on stage, Lee Jun Ki was seen moving his shoulders and fingers to the beat, and one could definitely see that he was enjoying himself to the fullest on the night.

The schedules for Lee Jun Ki are pretty tight at the moment as he is currently leading the MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Two Weeks’. But he was still able to attend the ceremony and give it his fullest attention, and was thus lauded to be a positive role model.

Viewers who saw the broadcast expressed, “Lee Jun Ki has great acting skills, and is such a good viewer with his behaviour,” “If everyone attended the ceremony with an attitude like Lee Jun Ki, the viewers will be happy as well,” “Everyone should learn from Lee Jun Ki.”

By: Yeo Kyung Jin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com          

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2013 09:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2013 12:02 AM | Show all posts
oppa ku...................................

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-9-2024 05:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.126632 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.