CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

The spirit squeezed him more tightly. Is this how angel do that??

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-12-2004 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at  03:28 PM:

thats the problem kyas..bible too many versions...

many version but Holy Sabbath did not removed. Ur koran has change sabbath to friday. now who inject that words??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-12-2004 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  03:25 PM:
do you believe a good angel is guiding you all the time?

I believed God has given me the truth. That is wonderful gift. God need us to worshipped HIM in truth and faith not those repeating , so called direction & etc

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 16-12-2004 03:26 PM:

do you?

I was asking that question to mr. truth.8 since he's mentioning that fallen angel made used of  me by putting  my anger to him.lol

why suddenly you bother asking me when the question i raised to mr. truth.8 (as if)  is not being answered?

but anyway...im very kind enough to provide you my answer...

i believe there are two angels namely Raqib and Atid watching me all the time. one is counting for the good deeds that I  do and  another is counting for the bad deeds. Are you satisfied with my answer my dear?:cak:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2004 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  03:43 PM:

I was asking that question to mr. truth.8 since he's mentioning that fallen angel made used of  me by putting  my anger to him.lol

why suddenly you bother asking me when the question i  ...

good angel put good word in us. but u got that fallen angel to get angry with me until called names and etc.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2004 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at  03:26 PM:

do you?

Thats the good one. Bravo:pompom:

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 16-12-2004 03:47 PM | Show all posts
just asking...and does everybody got this angel?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-12-2004 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-12-16 03:32 PM:
Does Daniel run back home with fear/or hve sucidal attempts? NO. Yet at the end of verses, he did not understood. Daniel was tired because of the vision and fell stick.  He did not trembling  ...

But can u admit now that daniel was also scared when he saw gabriel?

15 While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man.

16 And I heard a man's voice from the Ulai calling, "Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision."

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. "Son of man," he said to me, "understand that the vision concerns the time of the end."

he fell sick not only because of the vision. it was because he was experiencing something that is beyond his understanding... something unusual.... and that is including his experience with gabriel.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-12-2004 03:36 PM:

I believed God has given me the truth. That is wonderful gift. God need us to worshipped HIM in truth and faith not those repeating , so called direction & etc

have u ever thought that wasnt angel but satan guiding you to believe jesus is a god while the fact that you worship the false god because Jesus denied being god!

Mr 10:18 And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good
but God alone.

7:16 So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who
sent me;

8:50 "And I do not seek My own glory; there is One who seeks and judges.

Some Christians, (not all) claim that Jesus implied that he was God.  From the above verses, we see that Jesus denied being God.  It now leaves the Christians who believe Jesus is God to provide just one single verse in the Bible where Jesus says "I am God".  There is no such verse, so we see from
the many quotes above, that the House did not belong to Jesus, it belonged to the ONE WHO
SENT him.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-12-2004 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at  03:54 PM:
17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. "Son of man," he said to me, "understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.". ...

that explained why he was afraid rite.....he saw end time. would u be afraid too saw end time (kiamat)??? of course. does Muhammad saw end time? NO. he saw that spirit and run after his life until cover him and again that suicidal attempts. does Daniel hve suicidal attempts??

sebut aja kiamat pasti u will be fear and scared, rite. that explained all.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-12-2004 at 04:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2004 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  04:01 PM:

have u ever thought that wasnt angel but satan guiding you to believe jesus is a god while the fact that you worship the false god because Jesus denied being god!

Mr 10:18 And Jes ...

Ir relevant topic. this topic here is : The spirit squeezed him more tightly

Anway, to educate u on Jesus is God, kindly visit C&C where i hve created Topic on One God but two. Pls hve time to browse.

thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 04:23 PM | Show all posts
haha...it's the evil spirit who squeezes you to make you believe that it was him who squeezed Muhammad!

[ Last edited by babybueno on 16-12-2004 at 04:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2004 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  04:23 PM:
haha...it's the evil spirit who squeezes you to make you believe that it was him who squeezed Muhammad!

[ Last edited by babybueno on 16-12-2004 at 04:25 PM ]

u can answer that in Judgment day with God.

ff:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-12-16 04:16 PM:
that explained why he was afraid rite.....he saw end time. would u be afraid too saw end time (kiamat)??? of course. does Muhammad saw end time? NO. he saw that spirit and run after his life  ...

now wasnt he terrified when he saw gabriel?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-12-2004 04:27 PM:

u can answer that in Judgment day with God.

ff:

sure i will ......not to your god but my god, almighty ALLAH ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2004 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at  04:33 PM:

now wasnt he terrified when he saw gabriel?

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. "Son of man," he said to me, "understand that the vision concerns the time of the end."

again let me explained :

was Daniel terrified to death?? was Daneil terrified  until sucidal attempts?? The word terrified can  be many meaning...shocked to see Gabriel but did not  squeezed  Daniel  but comfort him by saying "Son of man," he said to me, "understand that the vision concerns the time of the end."

So, there is two spirit we talking here; spirit that appeared to Daniel and spirit that appeared to Muhammad that make him trembling, fear & sucidal attemp.

Conclusion: The spirit that appeared to Daniel is God angel messenger and spirit that appeared to Muhammad is ...........judge 4urself .

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-12-2004 at 05:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 16-12-2004 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Being terrified is terrified lah, where got 2 -3 different meanings.  When one is terrified, one could not think properly, if he was cornered on top of a building, his terrifiedness may make him jump down!

In the case of Daniel, he saw a vision and while he was trying to figure out what the vision was, a voice came over and a "man" appeared suddenly before him that he was so frightened that he fell on his face.  

Daniel and Muhammad came from the different background.  While Daniel was educated and served the Kings, Muhammad was just a "budak kampong" who came from a pagan tribe that worshipped idols, a culture that believed if you do somethings not inaccordance to the norm, you might upset the idol gods etc.  When Gabriel appeared to him as an old man out of nowhere suddenly in a cave, of course he would be terrified, not only him, if it was you, you would've pissed in your pants!  

"Muhammad, while on a retreat to Mount Hira for meditation during the month of Ramadan, received his first revelation from the Archangel Gabriel. Gabriel said to Muhammad: "Iqraa," meaning "read" or "recite." He replied, "I cannot read." Gabriel embraced Muhammad and after releasing him repeated: "Iqraa." Muhammad's answer was the same as before. Gabriel repeated the embrace, asking Muhammad to repeat after him and said:

Recite in the name of your Lord, who created,
created mankind from clots of blood,
recite, and your Lord will be the bountiful,
he who have taught by the pen,
taught mankind what was not known.

If Gabriel was satan or a jinn, then I'd say what a beautiful jinn he was to have asked Muhammad to read in the name of the Lord who created, created mankind from clots of blood and taught the men by the pen, what was not known.  

I dunno man, if this was satan and he was teaching Muhammad to glorify the Lord, then this satan must have been a repented satan!

[ Last edited by samerosie on 16-12-2004 at 06:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2004 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 16-12-2004 06:06 PM:
Recite in the name of your Lord, who created,
created mankind from clots of blood,
recite, and your Lord will be the bountiful,
he who have taught by the pen,
taught mankind what was not known.

If Gabriel was satan or a jinn, then I'd say what a beautiful jinn he was to have asked Muhammad to read in the name of the Lord who created, created mankind from clots of blood and taught the men by the pen, what was not known.  

I dunno man, if this was satan and he was teaching Muhammad to glorify the Lord, then this satan must have been a repented satan!

yep...commonsense is a difficult task for Truth ...

he wont be able to answer why would satan glorify God.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2004 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at  06:06 PM:
Being terrified is terrified lah, where got 2 -3 different meanings.  When one is terrified, one could not think properly, if he was cornered on top of a building, his terrifiedness may make him ju ...

whatever ur point, i still do not believed that is Angel

sorry if this hurt u

bye

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 17-12-2004 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-12-2004 07:57 PM:

whatever ur point, i still do not believed that is Angel

sorry if this hurt u

bye

Er... no body has been forcing you to believe it in the first place. LOL Well, I think it hurts you more than it hurts us.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2004 09:49 AM | Show all posts

everybody

trut has left the building

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-6-2024 07:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.212837 second(s), 42 queries .