CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: babyface76

IASLA[DIET&ANGELIKA LATEST STORIES-(PAGE 197)]-~(PRE:TDDUP)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 22-2-2005 08:44 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2005 08:45 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 08:46 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 08:46 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 08:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 08:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
zalynatzy This user has been deleted
Post time 22-2-2005 09:28 AM | Show all posts
meriahnye gambo diettin. yee haaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 09:59 AM | Show all posts
hai semua......wahh lambat masuk...thread nie dah meriah ngan gambar diet&tin....
thanks leotazz.....sayang kamu..:hug:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2005 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at  09:59 AM:
hai semua......wahh lambat masuk...thread nie dah meriah ngan gambar diet&tin....
thanks leotazz.....sayang kamu..:hug:

heheee...pagi tadi aku masuk thread nie... nun terperuk kat bawah.....
cepat2 aku post gambar2 diet & tin...fuhh... naik balik.....hehee:pompom::pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 10:46 AM | Show all posts
actually gambar tue semua aku dah post kat thread SWNW... but kalau aku paste it here lagi bermaknakan? hehee....:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 10:47 AM | Show all posts
mana lah video TDDUP episod 16. lambatnyeeee.
eih letak aa gambo lagi..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by leotazz818 at 22-2-2005 10:36 AM:

heheee...pagi tadi aku masuk thread nie... nun terperuk kat bawah.....
cepat2 aku post gambar2 diet & tin...fuhh... naik balik.....hehee:pompom::pompom::pompom:

itulah pasal...kalau tak post je apa2...mesti gi kat bawah....nie kena aktif nie...kalau dak mesti gi kat page 2....lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by leotazz818 at 22-2-2005 10:46 AM:
actually gambar tue semua aku dah post kat thread SWNW... but kalau aku paste it here lagi bermaknakan? hehee....:bgrin:

itulah pasal...kalau letak gambar nie semua kat thread swnw...nanti echotin bising..lol...lebih baik letak kat sini...lagi baik....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 11:45 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zalynatzy at 22-2-2005 11:45 AM:
http://leogracie.com/TDDUP_EPISODE15.wmv

bagusnya zalynatzy...mana dpt episod nie...aku baru je nak cari....
cayalah kamu...lagi advance drpd aku....lol:lol

aku nak post episod 16 lak....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 12:05 PM | Show all posts

Part 16

Ysabel and Grandma Conching followed the body of Grandpa Damian to the Hospital morgue where they ran into Manuel. Grandma Conching was curious with Manuel's presence but Ysabel said that Manuel would be the one responsible to prepare the body for funeral. However, Grandma Conching refused the idea because she had the right since she was the wife. But Ysabel insisted Manuel do the job since Grandpa Damian would have like it.

Ysabel: I know you don't like Manuel but Grandpa likes him. I believe him and Grandpa would have like the same. I know Grandpa will be in good hands.
For her remarks, Grandma Conching finally gave in.

From the morgue up till inside the house of Manuel, Ysabel could not leave her grandpa. She just could not take the idea of loosing her grandfather and cried on Manuel's shoulder.

Ysabel: You know, I told him that I would not leave him, but he's the one who left me.
and she continued to cry hard on her ex- boyfriend's shoulder.

Manuel: Your Grandpa knew that it would be hard for you, do you think he likes it if he sees you like this?

Ysabel started to stop crying but still she hanged on to Manuel's shoulder.

At the funeral home, Manuel was making sure everything was fine with Grandpa Damian and when the two older ladies came close, Manuel reached out his hand to Grandma Conching and she accepted it and brought her closer to her husband's coffin.

lola conching: He seems quiet, he looks so peaceful. You did well to my husband. Thank you very much.
manuel: dont・mention it.

All that time, he laid his hand on grandma conching's back. So happened Drew came to pay his respects to the family.
At that time the three ladies were crying, with Drew presence. Manuel made the decisions to leave rather than to be there.

Fast forward ...after few weeks....

Darling told her brother that she saw Ysabel at the church. Manuel was excited with the news, but when she asked him to say hello to Ysabel, he kind of refuse saying that he just might disturb her.

Manuel: No..maybe she will say that I am intruding her life now and besides I don't have the time..I'm too busy here.

Manuel continued his work before Darling came and Darling felt strange to see her brother's reaction as if he didn't have interest in women anymore.

Manuel: Darling, women are headaches...better to work ...at least we can make money here.

Darling: WHY? CAN MONEY BUY YOUR HAPPINESS?
manuel stopped at his younger sister's remarks.

Ysabel was fixing the make up on a client's face when her cell phone beep. She thought Manuel was sending her text and she hurriedly looked at the phone but her face showed dissapointment. When Dash came out from the room, he asked her who sent the text.

Dash: who's that?
Ysabel: no one, just drew.
Dash: JUST DREW.....
Ysabel: I mean it's drew, who else will send me text?
DAsh: manuel.
Ysabel: manuel hasn't send me any text for weeks now since Granpa Damian's funeral.
DAsh: He disappears suddenly?
Ysabel: yeah like that.....
Dash: Why didn't you text him?
Ysabel: Why I have to text? plus both of our lives are quiet now.
DAsh: QUIET OR BORING?
Ysabel: DASH.
Dash : I don't know how long you will hear it. I've read somewhere that people who don't have a nice love life, their body will come out with something like pimples...the longer it is, the more pimples will come out.

Ysabel became paranoid and started to take out her compact mirror to see her face...

At the morgue manuel tried to text ysabel but his sister was telling him...

Darling: why do you have to be stingy. ....just call her....
He listened to her but so happened that Ysabel was using the phone to call him too and end up both lines were busy. They tried again, the lines were still busy.
Ysabel: busy e. Lord really wants me not to
Dash: ok up to you ...the pimples will grow a lot on you.
Yasbel: Dash.

They both tried again to call each other but the phones were busy.

At the hospital's cafeteria, Drew was snacking when ysabel called and when drew asked why she called, she said she was thinking of roxanne and her game of badminton with her.

Drew: why suddenly you remembered the event?
Yabel: nothing...it's been a while since I last heard from them. Wonder how they are now?

Drew stopped when Ysabel said .( dont u get it your girlfriend misses manuel).

Ysabel and dash went to a mall to look for different make up to be used at the parlor. Then here came manuel.
Manuel: YSABEL?!!
Ysabel: manuel?

ysabel was so happy to see him she rushed to him and hugged him. From the look of it...they really missed each other because it's been awhile since they saw each other. Manuel kissed her cheek and hugged her and they asked how each other was.

Ysabel: how's your business?
Manuel: it's good but a bit busy since my dad's clients move to me.
Ysabel: that's ok.

Ysabel was happy to hear manuel's news and they hugged again. Now Dash include himself in the conversation.

Dash: Excuse me I know you haven't see each other for a long time and you both miss each other...but this is mall not luneta
and both stopped. Manuel invited ysabel and dash for a snack.

Manuel: let's have coffee.
Yabel: I don't drink coffee.
Manuel: chocolate.
Ysabel: I stopped drinking chocolate since grandpa passed away.
Manuel: ok....
Dash asked ysabel to accept manuel's invitation and he will help to finish buying the stuffs needed for the parlor. At last she accepted and they went to a coffee shop for a snack.

They talked about their lives. Manuel asked for forgiveness for not calling her ever since her grandpa died.

YSabel: why is that?
Manuel: ha?
Ysabel: why you disappeared suddenly?
Manuel: nothing...you looked happy with doc...I don't want to disturb you.

Ysabel asked about roxanne and he told her she's joining a tour and that's why his life was a bit quiet. Later she asked him to send her back to the house. He was surprised but he was not ready to go home but he didn't show it and took her home.

He took her home and left...when grandma 2 saw them, she asked why manuel was the one sending her home and told ysabel that grandma conching did not like it.

Ysabel: grandma I know drew is my boyfriend...
lola2: but do you love him?

Ysabel was not able to answer her.

lola2: do you love manuel?
Yabel: grandma just don't say a word to grandma conching.

Drew and ysabel were eating at the dining room. She was not in the mood and seemed to be thinking about something else. Drew became concern and gave her advise and asked her but she hardly spoke and she only said she was ok.

Lola conching visited ysabel in the room and she said she was very happy to see her relationship with Drew. She asked her grandma if she missed Grandpa Damian. From the conversation she found out something different about her grandmother.
lola conching: I've done something bad to him.
Ysabel: What is your wrong?
lola conching: He was not the one I love. My parents forced me to marry him
ysabel: you didn't love him? why do you have to suffer?
lola conching: At the beginning but I learn to love. EVEN I DON'T LOVE THE MAN BUT IF THE MAN LOVES YOU, YOUR LIFE WILL BE FINE.
Ysabel beginning to think what her grandma had said

At the parlor ysabel decided about her life.

Dash: what?
Ysabel: I will not marry a man that I don't love.
Dash: Because of your conversation with manuel?
ysabel: no. because of my conversation with lola conching.
Dash: why grandma conching agreed that you don't have to mary doc?
Ysabel: no...I found out that Grandma didn't love Grandpa Damian....

While ysabel and dash were talking, manuel was already at her back.

Ysabel: Damian loved her very much but somehow I saw sadness in his eyes and it never left. I DON'T WANT MY LIFE TO BE MISERABLE WITH DREW. Manuel: Ysabel?

Ysabel turned and saw manuel. They cam close to each other to talk....suddenly roxanne came with a rage...
Roxanne: SHAME ON YOU BOTH...I KNOW I WILL SEE YOU HERE!!!

manuel: What are you doing here? I thought you are touring?
roxanne: I came home early MANUEL..I'M PREGNANT!!!
and manuel didn't believe her.

nf: panas betul ngan rozanne...tak habis2 buat rancangan jahat...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2005 12:06 PM | Show all posts
sb aku dah TAK TAHAN LAGIII....naik juling mata aku refresh site dimples tu.ehheheh..oklah..nanti 16 ko post kn..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 12:10 PM | Show all posts

Screencaps Part 16

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 12:11 PM | Show all posts

roxanne

roxanne tu mg pompuan giler kuasa. gila talak suma ada.hahaha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 12:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zalynatzy at 22-2-2005 12:06 PM:
sb aku dah TAK TAHAN LAGIII....naik juling mata aku refresh site dimples tu.ehheheh..oklah..nanti 16 ko post kn..

bagus...bagus...lol...camni bolehlah jadi asst.aku...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-6-2024 10:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091336 second(s), 39 queries .