Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: maffa

‖► XBOX 360+KINECT

[Copy link]
Post time 4-1-2007 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Just bought a new xbox360 console.

Really hope that godawful 3ROD would leave me alone this time..at least for a year..hehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-1-2007 01:30 AM | Show all posts

Reply #221 vixen's post

Hello vixen , i have one question about the ROD situation .. is the gameplay duration makes the ROD ( let say i play GOW 24 hours everyday, will my xbox360 goes ROD ? , or play GOW 2 hours, rest 2 hours or 1 day and then play after 2 hours will prevent ROD ? ) or the heating problems ?

I'm thinkin about getting an xbox 360 for the GOW, DOA 4 and  Lost Planet game ..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2007 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rhoyo at 6-1-2007 01:30 AM
Hello vixen , i have one question about the ROD situation .. is the gameplay duration makes the ROD ( let say i play GOW 24 hours everyday, will my xbox360 goes ROD ? , or play GOW 2 hours, rest  ...

Hi rhoyo,

3ROD means general hardware failure - the cause is unknown and can be ANYTHING - maybe heat or something else.

Do remember that just because you play for 2 hours max and rest your console does not necessarily mean your xbox360 won't get 3ROD...

...so it boils down to luck,unfortunately.

Anyway,some advice/tips..

1.Keep your console/powerbrick properly ventilated with enough space especially on the sides and rear.Don't put them in enclosed cabinets.

2.Make sure your console is in dust-free environment.

3.Never use any extra cooling devices like the NYKO INTERCOOLER.Unless the product is certified/endorsed by MS.

4.If you want,you can use a voltage regulator/ac stabilizer.

Also,I personally think that using air-con is not really a wise idea,due to high humid condition of our Malaysian climate.There is a possibility of condensation inside the console.

That's what I can think of right now..

And finally,before you buy please test your unit properly in the shop.Look out for random freeze or any graphical glitches.And most importantly,insist on your warranty!

Good luck!

[ Last edited by  vixen at 6-1-2007 10:12 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2007 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by <i>vixen</i> at 6-1-2007 09:46 AM<br />

<br />
Hi rhoyo,<br />
<br />
3ROD means general hardware failure - the cause is unknown and can be ANYTHING - maybe heat or something else.<br />
<br />
Do remember that just because you play for 2 hours max and rest yo ...
<br />

Kenapa NYKO intercooler x boleh guna?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2007 02:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by swordman at 6-1-2007 10:38 AM
<br />

Kenapa NYKO intercooler x boleh guna?

sebab NYKO intercooler tu ko attach direct kat Xbox 360 tu kot, and menatang tu draw power dari xbox360 kau, whixh port aku tak sure la, and i dont think port yang attached to the NYKO intercooler is meant for that purpose. Kira messed up la power distribution ni, tapi aku tatau la, aku sendiri takde lagi. Aku baca review kat internet, dia kata ok je, tapi ntah la. Sedikit bising la kot pakai NYKO nih.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2007 10:27 AM | Show all posts

2007 XBOX360 LIVE UPDATE

First 360 Dashboard Update of 2007

Make your way onto Xbox Live today and you'll be prompted to download the first Xbox 360 dashboard update of 2007. According to Microsoft, they've been "listening to what the community has been telling us," which is apparently the following:

-Improvements to the Xbox Guide.

-Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.

-Increased accuracy of "last time played."

-Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live members in the Netherlands.

-More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.

The addition of being allowed to keep game saves after deleting a profile is quite nice, and more info on why your disc isn't being read is another nice fix

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-1-2007 12:39 PM | Show all posts

inside the xbox360....

We can see how close the CPU & GPU are,and the dvd-drive is actually right on top of the GPU heat-sink!

[ Last edited by  vixen at 10-1-2007 12:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2007 10:13 AM | Show all posts
mangkuk ni mmg kaya :love:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-1-2007 12:19 AM | Show all posts
Wuhuuu . I finally got my Xbox 360 ^_^ the Limited Edition of DOA 4 original game ^_^ .. now i'm thinking about getting the Blue Dragon Game :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2007 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rhoyo at 12-1-2007 12:19 AM
Wuhuuu . I finally got my Xbox 360 ^_^ the Limited Edition of DOA 4 original game ^_^ .. now i'm thinking about getting the Blue Dragon Game :pmuka:

congrates rhoyo.. is it worth to buy ori DOA 4? how much did u buy? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2007 09:41 PM | Show all posts
tu dpr free skalila DOA4 tu..that's why it called limited edition DOA4

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2007 02:59 AM | Show all posts
thanks slayer :pmuka: i bought it roughly around 1600 .. 2 controllers 1 doa 4  .. i think doa 4's graphic is ok ( the water graphic is great ) but maybe i'm playing it in a small tv . i think i need to buy those expensive plasma tv to see the power of xbox 360 ..

oh ya betul solidsnake , ori doa 4 limited edition game :bgrin: ..

btw the machine is to hot .. macam boleh masak telur kalau letak kat atas machine ..

Use magic Report

rajautara This user has been deleted
Post time 16-1-2007 10:22 AM | Show all posts
i surveyed at sg wang yesterday. each and every shop quoted the same price for the DOA4 package, with 2 controllers and everything...at RM1650. is that a good price? any other outlet selling cheaper than this?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2007 05:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #233 rajautara's post

the xbox that u seen is it modified version or non modified ? .. i think the price is somewhere there cause if u order from playasia the price is roughly somewhere like RM 1600 + somethin . if u want cheaper one go for unmodified ..

currently connecting to the xbox live .. sigh the connection is so damn lambat

Use magic Report

rajautara This user has been deleted
Post time 17-1-2007 09:50 AM | Show all posts
modded...i think all of them are modded.

what connection are u using? 512? 1M?

if your machine is modded, u can still go online right? provided that u buy the ori games right?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2007 08:30 PM | Show all posts
uh.takbley kot. Tapi kalau mod setakat flash dvd drive je, probably ok. tu ko kena tanya tot31 dia yg pernah buat

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

vyan_28 This user has been deleted
Post time 22-1-2007 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Yo guys,  can u guys tell me wat shop in sungaiwang i can get the best price for xbox360 with the hdd ofcourse?

unmodded please..
i saw mass effect preview..and its damn good man.very inspiring..
Also cant wait to play GOW..
if any of u guys know..cau u please let me know whats the bundle is.. thankz really appreciate it ...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2007 12:04 AM | Show all posts
setelah aku lama menunggu.....hanya melihat di kedai....dan bertanya sampai tokei kedai annoyed...

through blood and sweat and tears.....

AKU DAH ADA XBOX 360 !!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! F*****N GREAT!!!!

Use magic Report

vyan_28 This user has been deleted
Post time 26-1-2007 10:49 PM | Show all posts
  im afraid of this 3rod problem....even vixen got this prob....
better think some more..if it worth to buy.....
i really wanna play GOW,MASS EFFECT,HALO3,FGR3..n many more...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2007 02:33 AM | Show all posts
well that's too bad, nasibla kalau aku kena 3rod or what, janji aku boleh main GEARS OF WAR...NOW, instead of drooling bwahahahahahha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

8-7-2024 01:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063043 second(s), 46 queries .