Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MengkuduMasam

MANCHESTER UNITED ... edisi lama

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-6-2008 07:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #220 Pak_Jen's post

ni ke abe jen tokey cc temoh hardcore runi tu?...i pon minat runi dari doluuuu lagik...so cute...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2008 07:29 PM | Show all posts

Have you heard the rumour? I'm leaving Manchester United for Real Madrid: Christiano Ronaldo keeps girlfriend Nereida Gallardo in the picture

...that sounds marvellous, darling, I love paella: Ronaldo's Spanish move gets the seal of approval

...so let's drink to taking Spanish steps: Ronaldo and Nereida toast the future

... but I mustn't rub it in with Sir Alex: Ronaldo applies the finishing touch to another slick move

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 07:35 PM | Show all posts

Balas #221 toaster\ catat

haku gantung poster runi taww kat CC aku instead of CR7... siap frame lagi... ngan dennis law..lejen...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 07:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #200 toaster's post

view kat depan jer orite..
belah belakang hancur..
who's care for mamat konda kondi..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thylord at 26-6-2008 04:40 PM
Ronaldo has told Manchester United that he will return to pre-season training after his holiday. (The Sun)

kate nk berambus mamat konda kondi neh..
pe hal lak neh..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by faiz_ampang at 26-6-2008 07:07 PM
boring la asik cite pasal ronaldo
cite abg saha xde ke?

lagi boring..
satu sizen cite pasal dia sakit lutut tak abis-abis..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-6-2008 07:59 PM | Show all posts
kambeng konda kondi..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Pak_Jen at 26-6-2008 07:35 PM
haku gantung poster runi taww kat CC aku instead of CR7... siap frame lagi... ngan dennis law..lejen...

ye la...poster zed zaidi ko buh tgh antara runi n denis law kan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2008 08:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gicks79 at 26-6-2008 07:44 PM
view kat depan jer orite..
belah belakang hancur..
who's care for mamat konda kondi..

ramai yg buat kasi hancur...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 08:40 PM | Show all posts
player korang ado ko masuk semis euro...heheh..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 08:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #228 toaster's post

poster ako mustapa jgn lupe lak..
pelakon bella tuh..drama kegemaran..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 09:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply #230 Don Henley's post

tk qualify euro pon ramai..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 09:59 PM | Show all posts
Karl-Heinz slams Real pursuit

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has taken a swipe at Real Madrid's relentless pursuit of Cristiano Ronaldo, only days before he presides over a meeting of Europe's biggest clubs.

The Bayern Munich chairman is unimpressed by the Spanish club's handling of their desire to sign the Portuguese star and thinks their actions could be bad for the game.

On Monday, the European Club Association (ECA), the body that has replaced the G14, will meet in Nyon, Switzerland and the Ronaldo saga will be the hot topic in the background.

But Rummenigge is not worried about Manchester United being bullied into allowing the player to leave because of their strong financial footing.

Financially strong

"I am not worried about the case because the rules are clear and Manchester United has a very strong contract with the player for the next four years," Rummenigge told the international press.

"Besides, I know enough about (Sir) Alex Ferguson to know that if he says no, then that means no.

"Anyway, this is not a question of money for Manchester United. The player and Real Madrid can say what they want, United have the last word and if they say it is not happening then that is that.

"Teams will always have players in their squad that see incredible offers come in for them and contracts put forward that could see them earn a lot more money than they do with your club.

Fergie law

"That is the world that we currently live in, but luckily people can still say no. No is a very good word. In fact it is one of my favourites."

Rummenigge believes that drumming up a deal through the media and rumours is not a helpful way of conducting business.

"I cannot believe that a club like Real Madrid can force a player like Cristiano Ronaldo to cause such tension, because the price that they will have to pay is too high for everyone," he continued.

"I think that this is dangerous for world football. Each club has to find its own way of dealing with things in these cases.

"This is a situation that only concerns Manchester United, but I would like to see Ronaldo stay at the club for the benefit of everyone."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 10:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #233 gicks79's post

haku ingt kan karl heinze weigang td..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 10:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #230 Don Henley's post

ade..
schweinsteiger..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 10:26 PM | Show all posts
tak blah2 lagi ka ronaldo ni??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2008 11:05 PM | Show all posts
[fly]Ronaldo has told Manchester United that he will return to pre-season training after his holiday. (The Sun) [/fly]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gicks79 at 26-6-2008 07:58 PM

lagi boring..
satu sizen cite pasal dia sakit lutut tak abis-abis..

abg saha x pindah mana2 kan?
jgn la dia pindah
striker bagus tu
hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 11:36 PM | Show all posts
Scholes' midfield mates

Sir Alex Ferguson is spoilt for choice in the centre of the park with Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick, Owen Hargreaves, Darren Fletcher and Anderson all vying for a starting berth.

Here, veteran midfielder Paul Scholes gives us the lowdown on his fellow comrades...

Carrick
Michael is a top player who brings a relaxed nature to the team. He can pick the ball up anywhere on the pitch and pass it long or short. He can also tackle and score goals, so he can do everything. He抯 just a really good player to play with.

Hargreaves
I knew Owen before he joined from our England days. He抯 a great athlete who gets about the pitch very well and is a good passer of the ball. Last season was a bit stop-start for him because of injuries, but once he got some more games under his belt, he proved what a top player he is.

Fletcher
All the players know what a quality player Fletch is. He was unfortunate not to play for parts of last season, but you have to give him credit for sticking at it. He never moaned, he just continued to train well every day and more than anyone he deserved his chance. Whenever he plays he抯 fantastic for the team and he showed that against Arsenal in the FA Cup victory back in February. It was unbelievable to see the way he ran about, despite not having really played for a couple of months.

Anderson
He improved as last season went on and is a great prospect. It抯 a well known fact that foreign players can take time to settle, but in truth it didn抰 take him that long. He抯 been fantastic whenever he抯 played. He抯 only 20 years old so it抯 amazing to think what he could achieve in his career.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 11:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #239 epitome's post

dah mantap camneh.. watper nk beli veloso?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

26-9-2024 03:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049891 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.