CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shadowmoon

InTeRnAzIoNaLe FC ----> CL:INTER 3 TEAM KARLUS 0(we r through to the last 16)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 3-6-2007 09:13 PM | Show all posts
gonzales tu mamat argentina playmaker tuu...hebat gak aku tgk time dia main world cup...nama penuh lucho gonzales...other playmaker yg boleh disign mayb van der vaart kott.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-6-2007 10:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by borhan_abu at 3-6-2007 09:13 PM
gonzales tu mamat argentina playmaker tuu...hebat gak aku tgk time dia main world cup...nama penuh lucho gonzales...other playmaker yg boleh disign mayb van der vaart kott.

ooo..lucho gonzales..mamat porto kan..ok gak tuh..should be a good signing..lagipon inter mmg suke beli argies..

van der vaart..that would be a dream signing..

lagi satu,aku berkenan kat wesley sneijder of ajax..he would be a dream signing too..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2007 10:18 PM | Show all posts
Inter And Roma On Verge Of Major Swap Deal

Reports of a swap deal involving Pizarro, Samuel and Chivu are gaining wind by the minute.

The deal had been mooted this morning, but there seems to be more than just fancy to it, and it is looking increasingly like Inter Milan will win the race for Christian Chivu.

In exchange Roma will net Walter Samuel again), David Pizarro (remaining half of his registration) and 4.5 million euros.

The deal rates Chivu at around 23 million euros, and is expected to be confirmed soon, sources in Italy insist.

Roma have been reluctant to let the Romanian go, as his defensive partnership with Mexes has really blossomed.

However, the possibility of securing Pizarro, and landing an accomplished defender in Walter Samuel as a replacement, along with close to 5 million euros, looks like a lure too strong to resist.

The thinking in the Roma camp seems to be that they might have had to work hard to keep him at Roma amid interest from a number of clubs, and that this represents the best they can possibly hope to land for their prized asset.

Chivu will supposedly sign a five year deal with Inter, worth 4 million euros a season.

It will also be a return to Roma for Walter Samuel, who left for Real Madrid a few years ago, before returning to Italy with Inter.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2007 08:05 PM | Show all posts
Recoba Wants Torino Move

Inter milan forward Alvaro Recoba is keen to join former coach Walter Novellino at Toro.

Recoba is set to leave Inter this summer, and after showing his desire to join Roma last week, has now opened the door to a move to Torino.

The decision is guided by the fact that Walter Novellino has taken charge of the club. Recoba had his best spell of Serie A form under Novellino at Venezia in 1999, when he scored 10 goals in 19 games to save the team from relegation.

He hasn't quite replicated that at Inter, and now wants to team up with Novellino again.

"My friends just told me that Novellino has been appointed the Torino coach," he said after helping Uruguay to a 2-1 win over Australia.

"If Inter say it抯 OK, I抣l join him at Torino.

"Massimo Moratti confessed to me it would be awful to see me play in Italy with another jersey.

"He deserves all my respect, but the fact that Novellino has become the Torino boss changes things, as everyone knows I抎 love to be part of his squad.

"But to make my dream come true, I would need Moratti to give me the all-clear. I don抰 want to push him into anything, as it has to be a spontaneous act.

"The president knows full well how close I feel to the coach and I hope he will take this possibility into consideration."

Asked about not being able to challenge for the Scudetto, he found time for humour: "What do you mean? With my arrival Torino will become as competitive as Inter, Roma and Milan!"

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2007 02:35 AM | Show all posts
alamakk..idola aku nih recoba...xkan mau blah kot...lepak2 dulu sini..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2007 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by borhan_abu at 5-6-2007 02:35 AM
alamakk..idola aku nih recoba...xkan mau blah kot...lepak2 dulu sini..

org lepak kejap2 je.. ni da berkurun2....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-6-2007 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Madrid-Adriano Links Surface Again

There has been more speculation in Spain over Adriano's move to the capital.

This time, it has to do with the player's agent, Gilmar Rinaldi, meeting Real Madrid sporting director Predrag Mijatovic to discuss the move.

Reporting on the meeting, Marca have claimed that Real Madrid have proposed to pay Inter 20 million euros to land the striker.

Earlier reports had suggested that Cassano could be thrown in to sweeten the deal for Inter, but there has been no mention of that today.

Rinaldi has asked for two weeks to discuss the issue with Massimo Moratti, by when Los Merengues will have completed their La Liga campaign as well.

Mijatovic is known to be a big admirer of the Inter striker, having played with him at Fiorentina, and supposedly considers him an option to Ruud van Nistelrooy, with the likes of Cassano, Robinho, Raul and Higuain not fitting that profile.

"He has always impressed us a good deal," Mijatovic has said. "I know him very well, I used to play with him when we were at Fiorentina.

"I rate him highly because I believe he has great potential, he can score from any position."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2007 11:38 AM | Show all posts
aku takleh pikir left wing terbaik selain downing ngan Mark Gonzalez.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-6-2007 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MetalFire at 8-6-2007 11:38 AM
aku takleh pikir left wing terbaik selain downing ngan Mark Gonzalez.

Cristiano Ronaldo laaaaaa... muahahahahahaharrrrrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2007 12:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2389 Nesta13's post

mahal sgt tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 07:35 AM | Show all posts
dlm the sun hari ni tulis Figo was released by inter.. betul ker?? :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 02:55 PM | Show all posts
dalam brita pagi tadi.figo decide nak stay.heleh.kalo aku jadi mancini tu.aku suh die gi je arab tu

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 06:36 PM | Show all posts
[table=460][tr][td=1,1,280]OFFICIAL: Figo stays with Inter[/td][td=1,1,174]
Sunday 10 June, 2007
[/td][/tr][tr][td=2,1,456][/td][/tr][tr][td]Luis Figo will remain as a player for another year and then take on a directorial role at Inter, announced the club.
The Portuguese veteran had originally been set to join Arabian side Al Ittihad in the summer, but he said they 揵roke promises

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2007 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Inter Might Lose Chivu As Well

After they lost David Suazo to Milan, Inter might end up missing another objective, Christian Chivu of Roma, as well.

After losing David Suazo to AC Milan, Inter might also miss out on Cristian Chivu as the problems with Roma over David Pizarro's situation rumbles on.

The Nerazzurri are having a hard time of it in the transfer market this time, as opposed to last summer when many teams were awaiting the verdicts of Calciopoli before buying new players, leaving Inter free to operate and sign big names such as Ibrahimovic, Vieira, and Crespo.

Massimo Moratti's outfit had been very close to signing Christian Chivu in part-exchange for the other half of Pizarro's contract, but negotiations have stalled at the moment. Pizarro, who had joined Roma last summer in a co-ownership deal, wants to stay in Rome but Inter do not want to renew the split contract.

The San Siro club want at least 6.5 million euros for the other half of the contract, which Roma consider an excessive amount o the situation will likely be resolved with a blind auction. This is the procedure where two clubs put a bid into a sealed envelope and the highest figure earns the full control of the player.

Roma chief Rosella Sensi admitted that the Romanian defender would be sold more willingly to Barcelona than Scudetto rivals Inter.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2007 08:03 AM | Show all posts
Moratti: Suazo Has Signed For Us

Inter president Massimo Moratti has insisted that David Suazo has already signed for the Nerazzurri.

Milan announced this morning that they had completed a deal for the Cagliari striker, seemingly snatching him from under the noses of their neighbours.

But Moratti said: "There was no reason for this to happen seeing as there was already a deal with the Rossoblu.

"With us there was complete agreement. This has been an amazing change of will. Anyway the player has signed for us so we will see."

Cagliari president Massimo Cellino earlier claimed that the deal collapsed because he could not get hold of Moratti over the last few days.

But Moratti responded: "He never called me. That抯 a lie. I cannot justify Milan抯 attitude either, although I know them well

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2007 10:55 AM | Show all posts
quaresma pe cite

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2007 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Inter Want Aguero Option

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2007 09:09 AM | Show all posts
cam doh je mamat ni.baik amek compatriot die si maxi rodriguez tu

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2007 01:23 PM | Show all posts
apsal inter suka beli strekar...dh byk sgt dah x terpakai...beli laa playmaker...dari dulu aku tunggu2 ni...beli riquelme ke van der vaart ke..lucho gozales ke...xpun beli messi

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2007 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Moratti Tries To Play Cool Over Barcelona Bound Chivu

The Inter President has declared that the Romanian defender is not an important target for the Nerazzurri.

President Massimo Moratti is not worried that he will be losing Cristian Chivu to Barcelona, as he does not regard the player as an important element for Inter's team next season.

"His arrival is not fundamental," explained Moratti. "I want to valorise at the fullest the team which won the last Scudetto. For me this is a priority."

This was confirmed by the Director of Sports of Roma, Prade, following the meeting with the vice-President of Barcelona.

"Roma has not reached any agreement with Inter for the transfer of Chivu. We just built the basis to negotiate the transfer of the Romanian defender.

"There's no reason to be optimistic or not. Next week we shall meet up again, and Barcelona is a serious club and has shown great appreciation for Chivu.

"But I repeat, there's no type of offer, I just  want to re-state that there's no agreement with Inter."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-10-2024 03:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.245611 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.