Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Ley

♥ Goo Hye Sun~Multi-Talented Entertainer ♥ Jib 3

Close [Copy link]
Post time 4-4-2010 02:51 AM | Show all posts

credit as tagged
hye sun yg sgt santekkk

[img]http://stat.cyworld.com/stat/stat.tiff?cp_url=[cyworld_ndr2.nate.com/mini/pho_r/b_pop/][/img]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2010 02:55 AM | Show all posts
thanks nora..kaka ley dh try gune link kt site tuh..buleh...tapii...tapiii...nk si semut,,,
sila baca pm kaka ley yer...nora penah gune semut  ker??,,,
Ley Post at 3-4-2010 23:40

tv semut? toksah cakap la...
tb semut tu mmg xmo kawan ngan ai...
xpernah nk success kalo stream pakai tb semut

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2010 12:52 PM | Show all posts
100403 [fancam] Goo Hye Sun Singing @ Todays KBS tv Guesting      

HS nih pakai skirt ker sou????

cr:poppinkypop@yt

thanks pinkfairy for the pics form soompi

cm baru bangun dr tido..muker HS nmpak penat...

Reduced: 40% of original size [ 1280 x 1000 ] - Click to view full image

cr: http://blog.naver.com/blackjjang12?Redirec...gNo=80104978504

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2010 01:06 PM | Show all posts
ai nk tempek fanacc...hehehe

thanks and credits to susAmerica for the translation from soompi

cr. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs=
절대매력쿠곰㈜=totalcharmKoobear is one of few from Goo Gallery that went to the taping of the show.

Here is an account:택시타고 별관앞에서 어닥을 만나서 어딘줄 몰라서 방황하다         
대기장소에 도착햇어 ㅋㅋ        
공카랑 쿠원에서 오셨던데 다들 무리로 있는데 나랑 어닥만 덩그러니 약간 뻘줌했다능 ㅎㅎ  
DC met another DC named UhDoc and, after getting lost a bit, went into the location of taping   
한참뒤에 녹화 시작했는데
Taping started much later.  
향기맞나? 쿠 향기 피아노 연주하고
Was that Fragrance? Goo performed Fragrance on the piano   
그리고 노래도 불렀는데 노래 제목은 모르겠고 산다는건 그런게 아니겠니~ 이 노래 ㅋㅋ
And she sang a song-don't know the title-but it said, "Isn't that what living is like?"~ that song keke  
쿠 의상은 청바지에 남방에 검은 가죽자켓이었는데 자켓 이쁘다는 생각 ㅋㅋ  
Koo wore jeans, shirt and a leather jacket. I thought the jacket very pretty. keke  
어디껀지 아는 사람은 알려주면 고맙겠어 ㅋㅋ  
If anybody knows what brand the jacket is, I would appreciate if you let me know. keke   
쿠 목소리 어찌나 이쁘던지~        
쿠에게서 후광이 나더라 ㅋㅋ
Koo's voice is so so pretty. keke
I saw halo around Koo. keke      

인터뷰는 다들 아는 내용이라 ㅋㅋ 방송으로 보시길~        
나의 후기는 여기서 끝 ㅋㅋ         
The interview was on everything we know already. keke So wait until the broadcast~
The End.. keke

---------------------------
DC members are not sure when the GHS part may air----maybe even at the end of the month! (hmm,    It seems like Talkshow Rock ispostponing several interviews and replacing with other interviews dueto the really big, sad tragedy in Korea due to the sunken naval ship.Deep Condolence to families and relatives and friends who may have lostlove ones,,,)

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2010 09:08 PM | Show all posts
aii rasa GHS pakai skirt pendek kot... klu tak pun pakai baju panjang....
drop by jap.......

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2010 02:24 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by minho_nora at 6-4-2010 02:29

suke tepek mende ni kat sini...xsangka begitu hebat kisah chenta hyesun dahulu kala...

thanks to susAmerica@soompi for this article

We all talked about this issue before but there were no printed article for any proof. We all speculatd that perhaps the picture of the man in Tango novel might bethat of Jang Jin Yung. Well, here is the blogger's post that summarized the article from Sports Chosun in 2007. I cannot find the 2007 article directly.

According to the blogger, the ariticle is from Chosun.com on June 21, 2007 at 2:32PM (SportsChosun)
The headline says: GHS--Jang Jin Yung, From Friends to 'Pink-Light' Sweethearts
Sports Chosun reported on June 21 that GHS and Blackbeat's singer Jang Jin Yung are dating.
According to this article, GHS, who rose to stardom through her role in Pure Heart of 19,once trained together with Jang Jin Yung in the same Talent Agency(SM). Their friendship grew to something more than friends not too long ago.
Especially last year, GHS was the MC for the SBS Inkigayo where she naturally befriended many singers like Super Juniors and more.Her friendship with JJY also naturally grew under the circumstance.Whether in front or outside the camera, they shared their stress and friendship together and grew to become more than friends, according to the paper.
JJY's Agency states that: 'It is true that special feelings exist. But as they are still very young and for their relationship to develop in a healthy way, fans' support and encouragement are needed."
According to Sports Chosun, YG Ent also admitted that: "The two have just found each other in the middle of friendship and more."
JJy recently participated in the Jed album and has been well known by various large talent agencies for his singing/musical and star power through various OST. This coming August he is planning to make an album as a duet called Jin Sung.

=========================================
Another article was inside the same blog.
http://blog.daum.net/lily-0415/12202661
Headline says: Who is GHS's boyfriend, Jang Jin Yung?
From Korea i dot com News on June 21, 2007 at 2: 48PM

GHS(23) who gained much love through the drama, Pure Heart of 19,has fallen deeply in love. The lucky guy who captured GHS' heart is singer, Jang Jin Yung(24). This newspaper quotes Sports Chosun which stated that GHS befriended many singers when she was a MC for SBS Inkigayo last year. In front or away from camera, GHS and JJY developed from friends to couple. GHS and JJY have been close friends since they have been preparing for their debut. GHS is very feminine yet surprisingly lively. JJY is not only considerate but is born with wonderful sense of humor. They both really look good and get along well together. Through SM, Blackbeat's JJY made the first album called First Performance in 2002. Recently he participated in the album, JED and will produce duet album in August as Jin Sung.

=============================================
http://damin.tistory.com/473
After above news of love between GHS and JJY came out in June 21, 2007, it appears that JJY received much criticism by the netizens. He wrote a letter in his minihompy at 7PM on June 21, completely denying the truth of the article.
His letter stated that:

Hello. This is Jang Jin Yung.
It has been a long time since I have been inactive. I am quite surprisedand perplexed by the sudden pouring of attention at this time.
I have known Hye Sun like a family for the past 8~9 years. We have gotten along without problems since young age and therefore easily tell each other stress and difficulties. She is a good dongseng and good friend.Because we have related to each other so freely since young age, it may have created misunderstanding among the reporters. She is a very kind,pure and attractive friend, however, it is unlikely that I will see her as a woman or lover in the past, present or future.....
I should have recognized that HyeSun is well loved by many. I should not have related to her like a comfortable dongseng. I feel so heavy-hearted that this news may have damaged and hurt a kind and tender-hearted goodfriend.

Many of you have said that this news is a publicity stunt.
I am a singer...since young age till now...I have lived as just that for the past 11 years.
I am deeply hurt and saddened by the fact that I am ranked number 1 in the internet for reason other than for singing.
I will not tolerate being called someone who uses friends, especially a friend so important, in order to advance myself. My Agency also does not raise such singers. I sincerely hope that you will all stop any actions that would hurt HyeSun, my Agency family and YG Agency family just because of an incorrect piece of information. I sincerely apologize to HyeSun, to YG Agency and to my Agency for what has happened. Thank you for reading until the end.

(WOW, so sad, hope they are still good friends. Hopefully netizens did not ruin such long years of friendship......)
=======================
GHS also denied the rumored relationship with JJY.
http://damin.tistory.com/471

GHS stated that she and JJY have been good friends only. They befriended each other through the former Talent Agency.
At this time the CF star GHS is preparing for her role in KIng and I which will start airing in August 20th, 2007.
=====

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-4-2010 02:30 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by minho_nora at 6-4-2010 02:36

tambah lagik

I also remember this article found in this blog.
http://blog.naver.com/t_0/120053082665
posted in Money Today News by REporter Kim Soo Jin
(I translated it before.)
http://blog.naver.com/t_0/120053082665

Looks like the date of posting is June 18, 2008.

Title of the article is: GHS: Addicting Actress and Director~She talks of love.
Written by Reporter Kim Soo Jin of Money Today Star News

She is as remarkable as her gorgeous appearance. It is the radiant GHS (24years old). Past 16th of June, I met her at the Seoul Kangnamgoo Nohyundong. She was working intensely on the latter half of her project in the editing room.

Although she is an actress, she is planning to make a debut as a director with her short film tentatively titled,The Gaze. (We all know the title became Cheerful Caretaker.) On the17th, she will also appear as the female star in KBS 2TV’s new Mon&Tue miniseries, Strongest Chilwoo (script by Bak Woon Chul,director Park Man Young).

She is and has been so busy that it is regrettable that she is just one person. This past March (2008), she drew a ball pen illustration for Gummy’s 4th album jacket for which she made big news. The inside-out beautiful GHS talks straight about being an actor, director and about love.

At the beginning of 2008, she finished her role as the malicious yet tremendously charismatic, former Queen Yoon in SBS’ historical drama, King and I. Her role won her recognition for her acting ability. Acting 6 months for King and I was stressful and over the top for her. She experienced some loss of hair due to the constant pulling of the heavy head-dress and yet she still chose to do another historical drama, Strongest Chilwoo.
On top of that, her character is not even highlighted until the episode 7.However, her decision to take the role for Strongest Chilwoo is very clear. It is her unquestioning belief in the PD Park Man Young.

PD Park is the first director ever to plant a deep confidence in myself:
Not only did he help her find trust in herself but she also developed a faithful trust in PD Park. After her acting in MBC’s NN5, SBS’ Suh DongYo, KBS ITV’s daily drama Pure Heart of 19, SBS’ King and I, GHS is walking the royal road as an actress. GHS says that most of her own character traits have come forward through these few projects. I am truly a lucky kid. To be cast in the lead roles when I am not even a verified actress, I felt very lucky, especially for the Pure Heart of19. Also, all the performances have received great reviews that I am very happy. (haha) As she walks the road of acting, she claims that she still has a long way to go. I cannot go as high as the viewers’ expectations. I just have to go at my own speed. For instance, if I am too attached to materialism or to the viewers’ high expectations, mylife will no longer be my own. I feel it is more important to not lose sight of my own convictions and to proceed at my own pace. (I think the way GHS thinks is the reason that Rep. Jung Seung Hae considered her tohave the wisdom of a 100 year-old in the body of a young woman.)

5years ago (2003), when she went to YG Entertainment, GHS had a dream of becoming a singer. She, nor her family or her friends, ever considered acting as a possibility; she has always been intensely working on her art and her music. When YG’s Yang Hyun Suk proposed her to go into acting, she never expected it. When he suggested, without hesitation,that I go into acting, I thought he was telling me to leave the agency.(haha). Last year (2007), GHS re-contracted with YG. If both of us are too attached to making money, YG and I would not have such a long relationship. My relationship with President Yang is not about a talent agency’s representative and an actress. We basically coexist inside an agency~ it is a live-and-let-live kind of a relationship.

President Yang’s strong support gave GHS much help that she needed to make a debut as a director. The reason is that President Yang rarely ever says NO. GHS majored in directing at the Seoul Art College. Her short film is about the psychology of human mind around the issues of mercy killing and the metaphysical philosophy about God. People’s thoughts about God become more complicated and difficult as they delve into it deeper. Yet GHS wanted to tell the story in an interesting and easier way. When she talked about movies, GHS’s eyes sparked more brightly.

Some say GHS is 4-D: she walks alone, she eats alone and she watches movies alone. She even travels alone. If I am not similar to another person,that person may call me 4-D. However, just because I am different from the other person, does not make me a 4-D. Each person has different personality and different thoughts. Because I enjoy being alone,perhaps, people started to look at me as 4-D. When I am alone, I can be as free as I want to be. Being alone in my own space and time, I am truly happy and free.

Recently, GHS is giving herself even more freedom: she chose to ride the bike over taking the automobile;she walks around for 1~2 hours at a time; she gave up high hills for comfortable sneakers. She says this means that she does not have a boyfriend.
At this time, I am very happy. I now understand when people say that they feel happy when working. When I was in love, I thought everything was about the love. It was my first love. During my work at King and I, mind and body must have been stressed.If my ideal male type is someone with good manners and who is personable, I now wish to meet someone who can be my friend forever with respect for each other. Love has no loyalty or duty. In the past,if people would ask me if I have a boyfriend, I have lied twice because I was too young. (haha). Even if I want to date, I really have no one to date. She may appear gentle and thin on the outside but she is strong and sturdy on the inside. GHS is not a person to judge just by her pretty face and small height.

(According to this article, she broke up with someone during the time she appeared in King and I.Isn't it sort of interesting and maybe even coincidental that the love news of GHS and JJY came out just before GHS took part in King and I.And they both denied it maybe because it was coming to an end OR perhaps the love news and the criticism all made it fall apart? Also,in Hana Peppermint show, GHS talked about breaking up in the summer of either 2007 or 2008. It has to be summer of 2007 given the sentence that I underlined above. Sorry to GHS for my making these assumptions.)

thanks sue@soompi
walopun ni citer lama...hyesun mmg sgt tabah!!! walopun terputus atau diputuskan...netizen memang sgt kejam!!!!!!:@
tp kalo xkerana terputusnay cinta yg lama...hyesun xkan segembira mcm skrg ni........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2010 09:59 PM | Show all posts
thanks pinkfairy for the pics from GHSthread_soompi

cr:poppinkypop

Reduced: 71% of original size [ 716 x 478 ] - Click to view full image

Reduced: 71% of original size [ 718 x 474 ] - Click to view full image

Reduced: 71% of original size [ 714 x 472 ] - Click to view full image

credit: DC koogall

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2010 10:29 PM | Show all posts

Ley Post at 6-4-2010 21:59

tomeinya masa neh.....

errr....mic tu ala2 nk nyanyik cam mas idayu jer....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2010 10:32 PM | Show all posts
jom streaming sama2 13 april ni!! live @ KBS channel

windunyerrr kat hyesun

skrg tgh tgk drama pure 19 thanks to kaka jel
hyesun dlm citer tu mmg sgt2 cute

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2010 10:37 PM | Show all posts
jom streaming sama2 13 april ni!! live @ KBS channel

windunyerrr kat hyesun

skrg tgh tgk drama pure 19 thanks to kaka jel
hyesun dlm citer tu mmg sgt2 cute
minho_nora Post at 6-4-2010 22:32

apa kata cik nora burn kan drama tu utk ai jugakk....

tetiba teringat dvd ley yg blum di burn....

ley....ai burn hjg mggu neh tau...
ai janji....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2010 10:44 PM | Show all posts
apa kata cik nora burn kan drama tu utk ai jugakk....

tetiba teringat dvd ley yg blum di burn....

ley....ai burn hjg mggu neh tau...
ai janji....
airwickss Post at 6-4-2010 22:37

kaka ewikss...
tidakkah kau tahu...abg burn tidak ada dirumahku ini...
haruss la ai hanya mengharapkan nony je utk sesi bako membako neh...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2010 10:46 PM | Show all posts
kaka ewikss...
tidakkah kau tahu...abg burn tidak ada dirumahku ini...
haruss la ai hanya mengharapkan nony je utk sesi bako membako neh...
minho_nora Post at 6-4-2010 22:44

sesi pembakaran hanya pada nony jandi jadian itu ka..
wokeh.....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2010 11:15 PM | Show all posts
tolak GHS ~~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2010 08:08 PM | Show all posts
kaka ley...tinggal satu page ajer lagi.....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2010 08:25 PM | Show all posts
sesi tepek menepek......

faces of goo hye sun.....

so sweeeeeettt~~~

glowing skin~~

peace bebeh~~

so cute~~

ala....ala... tomeyyyy...

kembangnya skirt hanbok...kekkekke

jandiyyyaaaaaa.....

geum jandi & goo jun pyo~~♥

so beautiful~

ayuuuuu~~~

a happy family.....

sad............

erkkkk......

relaxxxx.....

x tercapai akalku......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2010 08:26 PM | Show all posts
dah page 100....

ley... cepat bukak umah baru....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 02:45 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.068029 second(s), 38 queries .