huyoo... ramai peminat moronho kat sini.. jejaga

Aku xminat die pn... tp die power le.. Siyes.. siyes

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-11-2007 10:20 AM | Show all posts
pergh, jd kenyataan ke ni?

Barcelona contact agent of ex-Chelsea boss Mourinho
tribalfootball.com - November 12, 2007

Barcelona have made contact with former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho about taking over from Frank Rijkaard.

The Daily Mail says Barcelona president Joan Laporta has sounded out Mourinho's agent Jorge Mendes about the possibility of the former Chelsea boss taking over from Frank Rijkaard at the Nou Camp.  Laporta moved following a string of poor performances and growing support in newspaper opinion polls for Mourinho.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2007 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Barcelona join interest for Juventus schemer Tiago
tribalfooball.com - November 13, 2007

Barcelona are planning to join the race for Juventus midfielder Tiago.

Barca see the former Chelsea favourite as the player to fill the void left by Edgar Davids several years ago. Barca directors accept they've never truly replaced the Dutchman and are considering Tiago as the man to solve their problems.  However, after earlier this season indicating he was ready to cut loose Tiago, Juve coach Claudio Ranieri is beginning to be won over by the Portuguese and may seek to block the midfielder's sale in January.

[ Last edited by  komandermaut at 15-11-2007 10:24 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2007 06:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2663 komandermaut's post

tiago
aku suka ngan mamat nie..tp kat juve mcm x menjadi jer..ranieri x caya kat dia ker

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2007 08:30 PM | Show all posts
tribalfootball lagi...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2007 08:33 PM | Show all posts
tribalfootball lagi...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2007 10:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2665 toaster's post

apa tu tribalfutball..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2007 09:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2666 Pak_Jen's post

website gossip pasal bola...sumer reporter kat situ pernah buat praktikal / latihan industri kat majalah mangga & urtv

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2007 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Laporta backs under-fire Rijkaard

BARCELONA, November 13 (Primera Liga) - Barcelona president Joan Laporta is confident coach Frank Rijkaard can improve the team's woeful away form which is threatening to hamper their hopes of regaining the Primera Liga title.

Barcelona are only four points behind leaders Real Madrid after 12 rounds of the Primera Liga, but the Catalans have won just once away from home in the league all season.

That sole success came at bottom-of-the-table Levante at the end of September and was preceded by draws at Racing Santander and Osasuna.

Since then, Rijkaard's side have drawn at Valladolid and lost away to both Villarreal and Getafe.

Pressure is mounting on the popular Dutch coach and reports in Spain and England have linked former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho with a return to the Nou Camp, where he worked alongside both Sir Bobby Robson and Louis van Gaal.

However, Laporta says he is happy with Rijkaard.

'We have a technical problem which we need to sort out, but I have every confidence in Frank Rijkaard and his coaching staff,' Laporta said. 'I am sure they will take the necessary measures to resolve this, and that we can go on to have a successful season.

'He (Rijkaard) is the one who knows the situation of the players and he has the full support of the board.'

Rijkaard admits his side have been below par away from home and says his players must work harder.

'In the away games there are players who are playing below themselves,' he said. 'We all need to work together to get good results and we are not talking about quality, but mentality.

'When we lose the ball, not everyone works as hard (to win it back).'

Rijkaard's message was thought to be aimed at Ronaldinho, with reports in Spain claiming the Brazilian will be dropped for Tuesday night's Copa del Rey tie against lowly Second Division B side Alcoyano.

The Dutchman is thought to be toying with the idea of sacrificing his favoured 4-3-3 formation in favour of a more workmanlike 4-4-2, with Andres Iniesta moving out to the left wing and Eidur Gudjohnsen operating in the attacking midfield role until Deco returns from injury.

That would mean no place in the side for Ronaldinho, who has been hugely disappointing this season.

Rijkaard hinted changes are likely.

He said: 'I am responsible for the team, so I am not happy with myself. I have to find a solution and I am not going to blame a player because I don't talk about players, but we have to do something.

'We'll see what happens when the moment arrives.'

Nevertheless, the former Holland midfielder says he is sure his team can overcome their problems and claims not to be thinking about losing his job.

'I am convinced we can get over this moment,' Rijkaard said. 'That is what I am working for and it's true that often the solution seems to be a change of coach, but I am not thinking about that.

'We have to make decisions and change something to find a new dynamic.'

Reports in Marca and El Mundo Deportivo on Tuesday both claimed Rijkaard has until Christmas to save his job, with Mourinho the favourite to take over at the Nou Camp.

Former Barcelona and Chelsea full-back Albert Ferrer believes Rijkaard should be given more time.

'I wouldn't change the coach just yet because I still think he can turn things around, and he has already made some decisions lately which we didn't see last year,' he wrote in his column in El Mundo Deportivo.

However, Ferrer believes that, should the club decide to make a change, Mourinho would be the ideal replacement for Rijkaard.

'If Rijkaard is sacked, the club have to bring in a coach with a totally different profile, a manager with a strong character and who sets his guidelines from the start,' he added.

'The first name which comes to my head is Mourinho. I spoke to several of his players at Chelsea and they were thrilled with him, because of his professionalism and his way of leading the team.'

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2007 10:18 AM | Show all posts
aku pun dok tgk perangai tribalfootball ni sejak 2 season dulu lg. berita transfer punya la byk, tp yg mnjadik aku rasa 5% je. yg lain tu ckp kosong je.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2007 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jpl_fan at 15-11-2007 18:10
tiago
aku suka ngan mamat nie..tp kat juve mcm x menjadi jer..ranieri x caya kat dia ker

Ni tiago yg main kt chelski dulu ke??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2007 10:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2670 nafsuanimal's post

main kat chelsea..pastu lyon..skrg kat juve

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2007 05:46 PM | Show all posts
UNESCO, Barcelona FC to sign partnership accord

Senegal, 11/20 - The promotion of ethics and values in sports through education and public awareness, and the need to combat racism and violence in sports , make up the main part of a partnership agreement to be signed Friday between the UNESCO Director-General, Ko颿hiro Matsuura, and Joan Laporta Estruch, Presiden t of Barcelona Football club of Spain.

The agreement, to be signed at the UNESCO Headquarters in France, aims to raise public awareness on the role played by education and sport in the development a nd well-being of children and youth.

According to a UNESCO statement, released here, educational and anti-doping awareness programmes, a number of activities and initiatives promoting the fight against exclusions, encouraging literacy and education for disadvantaged c hildren and youth, and supporting citizenship education, are included in the partnership agreement.

The statement said representatives of UNESCO and Barcelona would form a steering committee to implement the terms of the agreement, and make sure they are effectively implmented and followed up.

The various partnerships between UNESCO and the private sector produce exceptionally positive results, as they are based on synergies and common values.

By involving the private sector in the organisation`s programmes, they make it possible to mobilise considerable resourcesand energy for achieving goals.

good efford....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2007 05:51 PM | Show all posts
Every loss is a 'crisis', says Barcelona's Deco

MADRID (AFP) - Barcelona's Portugal international Deco said Monday that every defeat for the club now becomes a new crisis.

"When we have two or three good matches, the critics are good, sometimes too good, and when we lose one, it's a crisis - we criticise the manager, some players too..," he told Barca TV, the club's television channel.

"But the criticism is normal, especially when the manager has been here a long time," said the Brazilian-born midfielder, who has been out injured for the past month.

Manager Frank Rijkaard, in place since 2003, has been the target of fierce criticism since a 2-0 away defeat by Getafe in the league this month. But away from home, they have taken just six points.

"We must be aware that in order to win the league, we must pick up points away from home," said Deco.

He added his recovery from a thigh injury he picked up during a 3-1 defeat at Villarreal on October 20, is going well.

"It's true that I've had a good start to the season," the former FC Porto star said.

"I was playing well, I felt good physically. Now I must get back and try to find the right level."

Barcelona are third in the title race, four points behind bitter rivals Real Madrid after 12 matches

lu ckp manyak mutut...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2007 02:26 AM | Show all posts
kesian barca nie..org duk salahkan rijkaard jer

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 03:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.209495 second(s), 36 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.