Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-2-2007 05:24 PM | Show all posts
   to Eric Mun Jung Hyuk!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-2-2007 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Jeon Jin to Go to Taiwan for Promotion
2007-02-20

Singer Jeon Jin will visit Taiwan in early March to promote his first single 揘o Love for Me

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 02:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #282 adikkeluangman_'s post

lagu forever tu best...linda tu pon kiut...surprisingly dat girl can sing in korean very well...miss dongwan oppa esp in xman..lawak sungguh mamat nih..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 02:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #258 rukiaichigo's post

cter ni aku penah baca kt asianfanatics..tapi sepanjang aku tgk xman or love letter,mmg nampak eric n junjin ada masa derang ok n ada masa tak..maybe derang ni jenis tak suka hide emotions derang kots...dongwan on the other hand mmg nampak friendly becos boley dikatakan sepanjang aku layan xman n love letter kt utube dia ni totally having fun altho kekadang tu game yg derang main boleh memalukan diri sendiri..same goes to andy..tu je la yg aku boley rumuskan..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2007 01:11 AM | Show all posts
Eric uses nasal force to blow out birthday candles.

At the fan meeting for boy group Shinhwa at Chamsil stadium on the 10th, the high profile singer Eric, celebrated his birthday (February 16th) early with fans by blowing out candles with nasal power. If someone uses the extra pressure to create enough force to extinguish candles from only one nostril, then that is a piece of cake that I definitely do not want to eat! I wonder if the fans enjoyed the extra 搉asal

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2007 10:01 PM | Show all posts
bile la dorg nk buat konsert kt sini???gerenti rukia pegi...!!!!    

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-3-2007 10:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #286 rukiaichigo's post

oit rukia....esk x keje ker?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2007 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Feb 28th, 2007

On-Location joins Shinhwa Fans!

In just a matter of minutes, the Shinhwa fan event begins - and in front of the auditorium, fans were lined up and fidgeting with anticipation! It had been quite some time since Korean fans have met up with Shinhwa members, so this was going to be a PACKED event.

We could already imagine the deafening screams that were going to come from Shinhwa fans.
After what probably seemed like ages for fans, it was time for the fun to begin! Shinhwa appeared on-stage and they sang <Your Man>, a piece from their eighth album. It was a powerful start for tonight's fan meeting. Fans shook fluorescent orange glow sticks, the color for Shinhwa, as the group danced and sung for them. Also on the agenda today... It was a surprise birthday for Eric! The crowd and Shinhwa sang for him enthusiastically. Eric loved it! He was so happy that the usually composed star, blew out his candles using his nose!
And the last event tonight... Shinhwa sang a song from their winter album, <Winter Story>. It was actually the title track, called <Gorgeous>. Shinhwa also added video footage thanking all their loyal fans for their support and love... The auditorium grew silent and everyone became emotional.
In order to end the night on a slightly happier note, the members of Shinhwa quickly sang one more LAST song for their fans - <Encore>.

Over the years, Shinhwa has grown to be a powerhouse in K-pop and more recently, an integral part of the Korean Wave... and they'll only get bigger!

Source: Arirang TV
Credit: kpopkingdom.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2007 01:55 PM | Show all posts
they are backkk!!!kalau tak manjang tak cukup berenam...sukanyer tgk derang dah reunite...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2007 03:33 PM | Show all posts
baru jer beli Music Drama Dong Hwa lakonan Eric.. bleh tahan

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2007 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

Japanese Version DVD content &#65288;HMV Japan&#65289;
Disc 1
1 Opening
2 Hey.come On
3 Perfect Man
4 Hero
5 Midnight Girl
6 You`re My Everything
7 I Pray 4 U
8 Vtr-six Members Six Colors
9 Vtr-eric
10 Girls Exclusive
11 Tears
12 Cry Sour Grape
13 Same Thoughts
14 Time Machine
15 Sun Flower-happy Birthday
16 How Do I Say
17 Only One
18 Wild Eyes
19 Love Wont Come
20 King Of Dance
21 Battle (Jump! Jump!)
22 Let Me Love You
23 Bump!!!

Disc 2
1 Vtr-shinhwa In Japan
2 Suns in Our Heart
3 Once In A Lifetime
4 Your Man
5 Brand New
6 Oh!+yo!
7 Ending

Disc 3 (Only Include in Korea Version)
1 Shinhwa Story 2006: : Winter Story 2006-2007 Making
2 2006 Shinhwa Asia Tour `state Of The Art`
3 Shinhwa In Korea
4 Shinhwa In Japan

Credits to:
Source&#65306;oceans
Cn Trans&#65306;jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng Trans:amane@mySHINHWA & kpopkingdom

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2007 07:10 PM | Show all posts
May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

On march 13th evening 6pm in Tokyo Japan hold "The 21st Japan Golden Disc Award Ceremony". Shinhwa receives 'The Best Asia Artist' Award.

Japan Golden Disc & Korea Golden Disc award ceremony are the same, the winner are through web votings and their daily album sales in the market, SHinhwa last year had released their first japanese single <Suns In Our Heart> and their official album <Inspiration #1>, the sales was near to a 10million copies, thus they manage to receive 'The Best Asia Artist' award in the ceremony.

Shinhwa express" Last year in Japan we had received losts of love and support, being able to receive such award is our honour" "In the future, we will bring more attractive performance, hope everybody will keep liking us."

Credits to:
Source&#65306;oceans
Cn Trans&#65306;[email=jojoyu7@shinhwachin]jojoyu7@shinhwachin[/email]

-----
[News][03/11]Shinhwa Eric, "Shinhwa wont be disband."

Popularity group Shinhwa Eric (MunJunHyuk) shows the stable friendship between then members.

On March 9th afternoon 3pm in MinDong Shopping Complex hall hold MBC new weekday drama "Que Sera Sera" press conference, eric expresses the group 'SHINHWA' speciality in love.

Towards the question "Shinhwa will be together til when?" Eric reply, "We always say that til our contract in between ends." His smile had shows his unique IQ.

"That is just what we say, but if one day there's no place for us to carry on, we might will just built up our very own company and carry on with the group." said eric with passion.

Current eric who is paying his focus as an actor, he was being asked when will he be return as an artist, he reply "Shinhwa album aproximately will be release on the coming autumn."

Addition, "Que Sera Sera" will be broadcast on March 17th onwards.

Credits to:
Source&#65306;oceans
Cn Trans&#65306;&#25171;&#31957;@shinhwachina&#31070;&#35805;&#20013;&#22269;
Eng Trans:amane@mySHINHWA & kpopkingdom.com

-----
[News][03/22]LeeMinWoo live album, No.1 sales

Artist Lee Min Woo (M) had release his live album "M Live Works" on March 22nd, the album sales hit up no.1 in the sales chart.

According to Korea local online record web hottracks, LeeMinWoo's album hit the no.1 chart although it's not even his official 3rd album.

This album includes Min Woo's first concert in Seoul 88 stadium during last year january & his concert in melon axhall last december, live concert audio recording in 2 CD. This album consisst of 'bump', 'battle' and so on hit songs, and there will be an addition inclusion of him performing other artist's song during the concert.

Lee Min Woo's M Live Work album is a collectable album, besides than the album they will be giving out free a free poster of him being captured during the concert, is attracts many people's expectation.

Through the live album, Lee Min Woo will be meeting up the his fans in korea, on March 28, 31 he will be meeting his japanese fans during his concert Japan Tokyo & Osaka. His concert the tickets in japan  were all sold off and thus it had become a topic among the people.

LeeMinWoo express, "Really thanks to the local and oversea fans paying their concern towards my live album & my first solo concert in japan." "In Japan, i will repay everyone with wonderful performance."

Credits to:
Source&#65306;oceans
Cn Trans&#65306;[email=jojoyu7@shinhwachina]jojoyu7@shinhwachina[/email]

[ Last edited by  adikkeluangman_ at 29-3-2007 07:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2007 09:44 PM | Show all posts
HEPI 9TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!
SARANGHAE!!

[ Last edited by  chrysalis_9 at 1-4-2007 09:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2007 01:32 PM | Show all posts
happy anniversary SHINHWA CANGJOO!!!!!
SARANG HAe  ....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2007 04:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #294 rukiaichigo's post

amboi...dah tuka abatar shinhwa nampak... aku br dapat tau yg si minwoo ni penah berlakon filem cter won tak's angel ngan si haha..aku rasa lakonan dia so so la sbb minwoo ni mcm nk kontrol ensem+cute pon ye jugak dalam cter nih...hehehehe...saper dh tgk cter spin kick lakonan my oppa...dongwannie???best ke tak ha??nk dl kt cb mcm takder respon pon...cter taun 2004 kan??

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2007 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Lee Minwoo becomes Independent through 'M Rising'

Singer Lee Minwoo (M) has established a music company 'M Rising' and become independent from his previous management.

On the 31st, Lee Minwoo in Tokyo, Japan announced the establishment of 'M Rising' and explained, "The decision was made in order to show and share the music I like."

'M Rising' will be an entertainment company focusing on upbringing newcomer producers and singers through album production. Lee Minwoo who has produced many singer's albums as well as his own has always had great interest in this area.

Lee Minwoo revealed, "I am covetous to train new producers and new singers" and "if any composing and producing offers come in, we will collaborate on it."

Lee Minwoo who is also working under group Shinhwa showed his determination saying, "We have decided to draw out a bigger picture rather than just trying to show one thing all together" and that "We are stepping forward having tied on a strong belt between us very firmly."

The corporation 'M Rising' is not only established in Korea but in Japan as 'M Rising Japan' also. Lee Minwoo who says he wants to "Make available useful information and contents and share services to Japanese fans" added, "I will show the best side of myself in order to not disadvantage the Japanese fans."

'M Rising' is symbolic of the parting between Lee Minwoo and his previous management company Good EMG but does not mean the disbanding of Shinhwa.

Lee Minwoo announced, "I have become independent from my previous management in order to focus on my producer side and composing, however this does not change anything as a Shinhwa member and definitely does not mean we are breaking up. We will be working hard in our seperate areas and in April we will be discussing the time in which to release Shinhwa 9th. It will be before the end of this year and we members are also planning a very big party to celebrate our 10th anniversary."

Lee Minwoo held his first solo concert in Japan's Osaka and Tokyo on the 28th and 31st respectively under the title of 'M Live in Tokyo & Osaka' with great success, selling out all 3 concert tickets completely. Lee Minwoo will be persuing a six city Japan nationwide tour from the 18th of September and in the meantime will begin work on his 3rd album, slated for June.

Credits; ShinhwaChangjo.net [orenji728] (translation) + NoCut News (source) + Z-degrees [sh_mw]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2007 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Note: Shinhwa is not disband!
Andy, Kim Dongwan, Lee Minwoo Become Independent from Good EMG

Do not hotlink. Full credits only. TQ.
Group Shinhwa have announced their plans for Shinhwa and as individuals for 2007.

Shinhwa who successfully completed their Asia-wide tour and 8th album promotions last year, will announce their 9th album in October and are planning to hold a large scale Asia tour in approximately three countries including Korea, Japan and China.

Furthermore Shinhwa's management Good EMG announced, "the focus of our management will be Shinhwa's album production and management, while members Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan and Andy's individual and solo activities have been agreed between Good EMG and the members to be handled seperately with Good EMG in order to achieve a more organised and effective system. They will establish their own corporations or continue their album productions at a different management company."

Firstly, Lee Minwoo who successfully finished his Japan tour on the 28th and 31st has established a music company 'M Rising' in Korea and Japan which will not only produce his own albums but also newcomers from Good EMG as well as training and managing new composers and artists. Managing will be done by Open-World Music which is currently in collaboration with Good EMG.

Andy who is currently busy featuring on variety programs will also be establishing an independent company that will manage his acting activities as well as all his other entertainment activities.

Kim Dongwan who received acclaimed recognition for his acting in SBS Mon-Tues drama 'Oh Person I Love' will announce his 1st solo album in a different management company; H2 Entertainment which also manages Kan Mi Yun and Byul.

On the other hand, Eric who established 'Top Class Entertainment'; an acting management commissioned by Good EMG and Shin Hyesung who is slated to release his 2nd album in mid-May as well as Jun Jin who recently succesfully debuted as a solo artist, will all have their albums and activities continued to be managed by Good EMG.

On this, Good EMG's CEO Park Kwon Young announced, "Shinhwa has succeeded not only as a group but also greatly as individuals and solos. In order to keep their status as Asia's "Shinhwa (legend)" we have come to the decision that they need management that is more organised and effective and we will look forward to a management system that will fully support and add value to each of their individual entertainment contents."

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MyDaily (source) + Kpopkingdom

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2007 11:41 AM | Show all posts
[Junjin & Hyesung Remained Under GOOD EMG]

Shinhwa members decided to transfer labels.

揝hinhwa members Minwoo, Andy and Dongwan decided to transfer agencies for more effective solo careers. Minwoo is now under his own label 揗 Rising

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2007 11:47 AM | Show all posts
wahhh...dh jadik businessman dah derang ni yer...bagusla untuk masa depan...shinhwa fighting!!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2007 01:24 AM | Show all posts
[News] Jun Jin, Performing on China's CCTV, For First Time a

Do not hotlink! May bring the news out with proper credits only!

Singer Jun Jin who is currently taking the foreign markets by storm is now knocking on China's door.

Jun Jin who recently came back from a Taiwan promotion has been invited to a famous music program on China's international channel CCTV and will perform on the 10th alongside China's leading artists. Jun Jin will be attending with same management artist Battle.

The program Jun Jin has been invited is a very popular program in China and Taiwan with previous performers being Lee Minwoo, Shin Seung Hoon, Kangta and Baby VOX.

This day's performance will have Jun Jin singing tracks from Jun Jin's first single album and will be broadcasted on the 28th on channels CCTV-4, CCTV-17, CCTV-18 internationally.

Before this on the 8th, Jun Jin will be attending China's biggest music awards '7th Annual Music pungwoon bang' as a presenter in Beijing. After this he will be holding interviews with various programs.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + SportsChosun (source) + kpopkingdom

-----
[News] Minwoo "Shinhwa will hold a big party on our 10th ani"

"For our 10th anniversary, I wish to take out money and spend on a big celebration with the members"

On the 31st March 2007, Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo, who is celebrating the success of his concert in Tokyo, Japan, said : "During our 9th ani, because I have to prepare for my concert and didn't celebrate with the members, I only receive congrats message Wait till our 10th ani, together with the members, we will pool together with lots of money and invite all the people whom we are thankful to and hold a big celebration party or stage a big concert to really celebrate"

He added on "On the 24th, Eric send a cheeky message "my darling members, it has been 9 years since we debuted, what re you doing?" because I reply saying I am busy preparing for my concert, he said he will buy some food over but I said no need and in the end, he really didn't come, it is a pity we didn't celebrate our 9th ani" showing the regrets he felt

It has been 9 years since Shinhwa debuted in 1998, 24th march on Km Music cable channel with their debut track "The Solver"

Starting from the 24th, on Shinhwa company official web, GOODEMG, for 6 days the members took turns to thank their fans through videos for their support, and Kim Dongwan wrote his thoughts in his diary "The name Shinhwa on stage has gone through times when we want to give up but we didnt, arent we handsome! Shinhwa Long life!!" with this words to celebrate his 9th ani with Shinhwa

In the video, Andy talk about the past "Our first perforamnce in 1998 on Km Music cable channel, because use too much strength for our rehearsal, in the end for our real performance, didn't have the strength to show our powerful stage and it turns to be a pity memory." he added on "We will do out best in the future"

Junjin "even though it has been 9 years since we debuted, but if added in the times we live together and practice together, it is 10 years" "in the next 10, 20 years there will be more interesting stuffs and we will do our best to achieve it"

Shin Hyesung "In the past each day is special, even though we went through ups and downs but to see the members mature, I feel satisfied. "9 years is a long time, because we treasure therefore it is lasting. Someone said "lets last for another 10, 20 years or more together"

For now, Eric and Minwoo has each their own company and all of them are doing solo activities. Come this autumn, Shinhwa will release their 9th album.

Credit; mydaily + ocean6 + [email protected] + kpopkingdom

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-9-2024 12:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047087 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.