Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aYuGiLeR

Batman - The Dark Knight (2008)

[Copy link]
Post time 24-7-2008 01:13 AM | Show all posts
dah tgk tadi.. mmg best..

batman still the hero in this movie, but it turns the other way round.. kirenye not like a typical superhero movie.. pendapat aku je la..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-7-2008 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by raeshad at 24-7-2008 12:55 AM
superb movie indeed. now i know why the reviews were so good, and indeed Joker outshone everyone! and i'm not saying that just as a tribute to the late Heath Ledger,but he really was

the re ...

yup, prasan sgt.. kejap je.. heheh..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 04:51 AM | Show all posts
Alamak.. sumer dah tgk kat wayang.. kita kene tunggu sabtu baru boleh gi.. Nak tgk online gambo tak lawa.. tak sabar nyeeee...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by buiscasey at 23-7-2008 10:16 PM
hmm.. ko ni suka citer ringan2 takyah pikir kot... aku rekemen, citer prof razak....

karya prof madya.. mn x yah pikir

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 10:40 AM | Show all posts
kene pikir gak.pikir camne nak puji

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 12:30 PM | Show all posts
superbbb cite ni tp mmg panjang pun tp sbb xde dialog yg meleret so xde rase boring pun, takut betul time joker tu nak cite mcm mane dia dpt scar kat muka die tu,vtec bg 10/10 utk movie ni

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-7-2008 01:57 PM | Show all posts
besh!
batmn sgt nsem.well organised.smarties
'y batman runs? bcoz we hv to catch him. he didn't do anythng wrong.'

tp kn heroin die x cuntek loh.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 01:58 PM | Show all posts

Balas #286 vtecgurl\ catat

aku pong sama dah tutup muka ngan tangan dah time tuh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-7-2008 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Dah tengok. Not a typical superhero movie. Heavy but entertaining.
Watak Joker memang psycho habis...and very intelligent dalam bab2 merancang crime and chaos.
Bagus la lakonan si Heath tuh...kalau idup lagi, ade can dapat Ammy award kut

Suka scene feri tuh...suspense.

Cuma aku bingit skit telinga kat certain2 scene sebab background music nya yang pelik skit.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 06:22 PM | Show all posts
definitely this is the best Batman movie to date.

All I can say is Heath Ledger @ Joker proudly overshadowed Batman. Nice acting.

Love the background music as well.

This film is more serious & less comical than the recents.

Love it!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 06:41 PM | Show all posts
I really like the annoying background music which sounds like a siren and getting louder....

Nice, really brings up the mood.

Love also how they potrayed Harvey Dent @ Two Face become evil.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2008 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Kalau Nolan nak hidupkan The Riddler yang gila macam Jim Carrey bleh la ambik dorang tu tp kalau dia nak The Riddler yang dark psychopath, I would suggest Ryan Gosling, Ryan Philippe or Anthony Michael Hall.

Korang tau tak watak The Joker sebenarnya Nolan nak Matt Damon tp dia reject..baca kat IMDB...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-7-2008 12:45 PM | Show all posts
PETA Has A Problem With Batman
Surprise, Surprise

In what should come as a shock to absolutely no one, PETA announced that it is upset with The Dark Knight because of a short scene in which Batman beats a few dogs in self-defense. PETA obviously has nothing better to complain about.

But to really show Batman the error of his ways, the animal rights organization removed him from its list of Top 10 Animal-Friendly Superheroes. Ouch. There’s also some great lines in the rant: “They didn’t need to make Batman into a dogphobic man!” True poetry. Then PETA asks, “Doesn’t the man with the James Bond gadgets know anything about peanut butter treats and deflecting devices?” Um, PETA? Did you even see the movie or are you simply unaware of how dumb you sound?

"Like the rest of the entire world, I went and saw The Dark Knight this weekend, and also like the rest of the entire world, I was impressed with this darker take on the Batman mythos. I’m all for having Heath Ledger win the Oscar, and my superhero-comic-loving-nerd-patrol side could gush for hours about the intensity of this movie. But my animal-protector soul had a serious problem with a few scenes. Batman beats dogs—who knew?? P’shaw! And to think we gave him a spot on our coveted Top 10 Animal-Friendly Superhero list!

While I love that The Dark Knight lived up to its name by exploring the noiresque Frank Miller-inspired themes of Gotham’s protector, they didn’t need to make Batman into a dogphobic man! Batman is an icon, a superhero genius that beats up gun-toting thugs using only his iron fist of justice—KA-POW! He looks damn good in pleather while owning the streets, yet in The Dark Knight, he was punching out dogs left and right. Sure, it was self-defense, but doesn’t the man with the James Bond gadgets know anything about peanut butter treats and deflecting devices?

Because of this serious misstep for what’s otherwise a masterpiece, we’ve decided to take all the write-in votes for Hellboy seriously, knock our batvocate pal off the list, and replace him with the kitten-cuddling man in red."

teruk bebeno ke dia belasah anjing tu???

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2008 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aYuGiLeR at 25-7-2008 12:45 PM

teruk bebeno ke dia belasah anjing tu???

mmg la die belasah teruk rasanye, tapi mesti ada trik die kan, takkan die nak belasah bebetul..

ayoo.. trus kuar top ten list.. dlm movie ni dah anjing tu serang die, x kan nak sayang2 gak.. adoi.. PETA ni pun, "why so serious?"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-7-2008 12:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #294 laislabonita's post

nak tompang publisiti la tu.. PETA tu kan mmg gitu.. heheheh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-7-2008 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Late actor Heath Ledger knew exactly how psycho he needed to be to play the Joker.

"During the filming of The Dark Knight Heath Ledger kept a notebook to help him get in character, detailing all the things that he felt the Joker would find funny.

The first entry: AIDS."

No wonder he’s so convincing…

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2008 02:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #293 aYuGiLeR's post

lohhhh????

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2008 04:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #287 syaz_xxl's post

maggie G may not as pretty as katie but she's better in acting LOL..and waayyy better than kirsten dunst yg mongok asek menjerit 24/7 dlm spderman tu

anyways thumbs up to eckhart & ledger

and yeah,i noticed Eddison cameo!!!LOL! even if it's only for 2 secs! LOLL

[ Last edited by  kalchi at 25-7-2008 04:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2008 07:47 PM | Show all posts
at last dpt juga aku tengok!
dgn berbondong2 segala mak nenek spoiler yg aku baca,
aku pegi tengok dgn very..very..very the very high expectations..
hmmm citer ni #@!&^%zxghjkfhad^&dayzxgah?>*^ lah!

eta
aku terpenpam @ terpaku dgn scene joker dlm kreta peronda polis tu. seronok beno ropenya.    
mcm2 perasaan timbol bila tengok scene tu. sungguh kuat image nya, tanpa background music cuma white noise saje.

[ Last edited by  bedah_kg_pisang at 25-7-2008 07:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2008 07:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bulalof at 24-7-2008 06:41 PM
I really like the annoying background music which sounds like a siren and getting louder....

oh yes! score ni paling aku suke.  bagai siren kasi warning ada malapetaka akan menimpa. genius!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-6-2024 04:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082673 second(s), 41 queries .