Post time 1-3-2011 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 3-3-2011 22:03

doojoon time
All my love

cr:해맑기광
mulut die

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2011 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Slm..lama x masuk umah ni..nak tnya yoseop permanent ke kat Oh my school KBS? Ari tu 2 kali tgk dia dlm show tu..time sunbae vs hoobae..comey nye dia dgn jacket besar gedabak tu hehei

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2011 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Slm..lama x masuk umah ni..nak tnya yoseop permanent ke kat Oh my school KBS? Ari tu 2 kali tgk dia dlm show tu..time sunbae vs hoobae..comey nye dia dgn jacket besar gedabak tu hehei

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2011 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Slm..lama x masuk umah ni..nak tnya yoseop permanent ke kat Oh my school KBS? Ari tu 2 kali tgk dia dlm show tu..time sunbae vs hoobae..comey nye dia dgn jacket besar gedabak tu hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2011 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Slm..lama x masuk umah ni..nak tnya yoseop permanent ke kat Oh my school KBS? Ari tu 2 kali tgk dia dlm show tu..time sunbae vs hoobae..comey nye dia dgn jacket besar gedabak tu hehe

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-3-2011 02:43 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2011 08:17 PM | Show all posts
salam nata.. lama x nampak gak.. nata mintak tolong delete post nata yg banyak tuh.. x nak kena marah sbb spam..

pasal OMS ker? permanent sepatutnya.. tapi kekadang bizi gak dia ngan schedule lain.. tuh yg kejap ada kejap x der.. tapi dia permanent la wat masa nih.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-3-2011 08:51 PM | Show all posts

10224 김현정, 비스트와 손잡고 2년6개월만에 컴백

The ‘power vocal’ Kim Hyunjung had made a comeback.

For this 5th album titled, ‘1Minute 1Second’, the composer ‘minuki’ had collaborated with her once again. In one of the songs, her power vocals come along with the dance beat after the piano and string music. One thing to note is that the popular idol group ‘BEAST’ had contributed to the featuring as well.

CREDITS: HERALD MEDIA (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2011 08:54 PM | Show all posts
BEAST, Japanese MV street showing stopped… ‘Safety concerns’

Group BEAST who was supposed to have their music video played on billboards in Japan have ceased their plans.

On February 26, for 10 minutes, starting at 5:30PM, BEAST was planning to release their music video for their Japanese debut song ‘SHOCK Japanese ver.’ in 5 major cities in Japan such as Tokyo and Shibuya through giant billboards.

However, the Shibuya police department instructed for the playing to be stopped because they were concerned that too many fans would crowd around to watch it.

BEAST’s music video was released on the 27th on the official Universal Music Youtube channel instead.

On the other hand, BEAST is planning to release their first Japanese single ‘SHOCK’ on March 16th and actively start promotions in Japan.

CREDITS: Hankyung (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2011 08:59 PM | Show all posts
Source:
elizawoonnie Post at 27-2-2011 08:35 PM

mengenai kimono tuh.. ni dia bapak Dongwoon bersuara..

Son IlRak's Cyworld Update

BEAST and Kimono

(T/N: Before reading, please understand that the relationship between Korea and Japan had not been good since the colonization of Korea by Japan and more recently, the Dokdo Island issue where Japan and Korea both claims that they own the Dokdo Island.)

As everyone knows, BEAST had gotten the chance to participate in the ‘2011 Paris GRAND COLLECTION IN TOKYO’ by the world renowned fashion designer Yumi Katsura as the model on Feburary 23rd 2011.
They even planned to have a performance in front of a crowd of 8,000 people after the fashion as well.

I have to admit that what they do is really amazing and I am proud of them.
As they say, they are the BEAST who spread more and more into the world (Proud Proud).^^

However.
There is a rumor that there had been a “bad happening” during the fashion show on this day.
They say that BEAST had strongly rejected to wear the kimono during the fashion show when the fashion designer had requested it before?

After that people in Korea heard about this, I heard that people on twitter wrote  or  and started to give an applause to the members.

But, I want to propose a different situation now.
What would happen if BEAST had wore the kimono on the fashion show without much thought?

Would there have been an uproar?
Perhaps people could have cursed at them saying that they have  ~~~
And along with broadcasting networks and the citizens, the people could have tried to get BEAST banned from the television networks.
With the issues of Dokdo Island still strong in the air, wouldn’t this be a perfect bait to cause a problem between the two countries?

Now, I want to ask a different type of question to everyone.
What if a Japanese star strongly rejected to wearing Hanbok (Korean traditional clothes) at a fashion show stage in Korea? What would you guys do?
What in the ladies from the show  all rejected to wearing Korean traditional clothes on a New Years special episode?

Our country, because of the semi-bad relationship with Japan, goes through a lot issues.
And there is also a chance that those problems will never be solved in the future.
The problems are that deep into the bones.

However if you think about it, doesn’t the tradition clothes have nothing to do with Dokdo Island?
Honestly, is that a different issue that should be thought out differently?

I really want to know about everyone’s thoughts to this happening.
Did BEAST do a good job from the point of view of the general public?
Then does that mean that nothing from Japan can ever be accepted?

After this happening, I started to think about many things as well.

Personally, I believe that these matters should have been taken care of much before the time when the schedule of the fashion show was planned.

Also, with the Dokdo Island problems still very strong on both sides, I also think that they shouldn’t have asked the boys to wear the kimono in the first place.

In addition, I don’t think that it is good to have the fans and the citizens of Korea praise BEAST for not wearing the kimono as well.

Just because BEAST members didn’t wear the kimono, it doesn’t mean that the Dokdo Island problems will be solved.
That is because kimono just goes with the kimono issue.
Just like how the hanbok is just a hanbok.

This post is heading in a different direction, but I believe that the Dokdo Island issue should be carefully planned and initiated by law rather than through these things.
Also, in order to come to an agreement, rather than hating and criticizing Japan, I believe that it is better we should try to learn from them and complain afterwards.

Anyways, after looking at this happening, I have to say that it put me in a confusing situation.
BEAST should definitely decline the kimono, that is correct.
BEAST should wear the kimono to represent the country as whole, that is correct.
Since that is right and another is right too, I will stand for both.

CREDITS: BESTIZ & Son Ilrak's Cyworld (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2011 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:22

BEAST’s Doo Joon released BBQ Chicken CF!

BEAST’s leader Doo Jon’s BBQ Chicken Cf has been released,we will update with the CFs of other members when they are released,enjoy the CF here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQoLDDztAtg&feature=player_embedded

Source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2011 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:23

B2ST’s Kikwang and Yoseob take selcas together

B2ST’s Kikwang and Yoseob turned into cute little grade school kids for a set of selca photos.

Kikwang uploaded the pictures onto his Twitter and wrote, “100 Points Out of 100 with Yoseob.”

The photos were taken from the set of the popular show. Judging by their bright smiles, it seems that the boys really enjoyed their time there.

Netizens wrote, “This is so cute”, “So innocent. I want to bite them”, and “They look like babies.”

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Source: allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2011 11:16 AM | Show all posts

Navi mentioning BEAST's Yong Junhyung

- 동갑내기 외에 친한 선, 후배 가수도 많다고 들었다.

“얼마 전 트위터에 올린 사진으로 화제가 된 인물이 대다수다. 동생인 시크릿 멤버들과 지나는 물론 마이티 마우스, 김태우 오빠도 친한 사이다. 앨범 피처링 작업을 도와준 포미닛(4minute) 현아, 비스트 용준형과도 격이 없다.”

- 남자 아이돌의 경우 친분을 시샘하는 팬들이 많지 않나

“물론 팬들에게 안 좋은 소리를 들은 적도 있다. 비스트 준형이와 F.T 아일랜드 홍기는 동생이라 잘 해주려던 것뿐인데 일부 팬들이 ‘왜
어린 애를 건드리느냐’고 몰아붙여 난감했다”

- We heard that you are really close to a lot of
sunbae and hoobae singers.

“I have gotten a lot of new about myself due to the pictures that I had posted on twitter a while ago. I am pretty close with Secret members, G.NA, Mighty Mouth, and Kim Taewoo oppa. This is true for 4minute’s Hyunah and BEAST’s Yong Junhyung who had featured in my albums.”

- Aren’t their many fans that are jealous of your close relationship with male idols?

“Of course. I have heard some negative comments. I was just trying to be nice to BEAST’s Junhyung and F.T Island’s Hongki because they are younger than me, but I was put in an awkward situation when fans started asking me, ‘Why are you messing with younger guys?’”
[/quote]

CREDITS: NATE NEWS (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2011 11:19 AM | Show all posts
BEAST places 3rd in the Japan DVD Oricon Chart suppressing GD&TOP

[뉴스엔 이민지 기자]

일본 정식 데뷔를 앞둔 남성그룹 비스트가 현지에서 높은 인기를 자랑하고 있다.

3월2일 집계된 일본 오리콘 DVD 차트에 따르면 비스트는 지디&탑을 제치고 3위를 기록했다.

비스트는 특히 아직 일본에서 정식으로 데뷔하지 않은 상태에서 큰 홍보 없이 이같은 성과를 거둬 일본 진출의 성공을 예감케 했다.

이번에 발매된 비스트 DVD에는 비스트의 데뷔과정을 그린 히스토리와 멤버별 개인 코멘터리 및 인터뷰, 뮤직비디오가 특별 구성됐다.

한편 비스트는 오는 3월16일 일본에서 첫 싱글 '쇼크(SHOCK)'를 발매하고 본격적인 활동을 시작할 계획이다. 지난해 일본 첫 쇼케이스를 성공적으로 끝낸 비스트는 최근 단독콘서트 기자간담회에서 "멋진 노래와 퍼포먼스로 일본분들께 다가가겠다"고 다부진 각오를 전했다.

[Newsen Lee Minji Reporter]

Along with their official debut in Japan coming up, the male group BEAST is currently showing off their popularity at the top.

According to the Japan Oricon DVD chart data collected from March 2nd, BEAST had won over GD&TOP and placed in third.

In particular, since BEAST had not officially debuted in Japan, their success without any promotions is predicting for more success to come after their debut in Japan.

The BEAST DVD that was released contained the debuting process of BEAST along with commentary and interview from the members and music videos of their songs.

Meanwhile, BEAST will be revealing their first Japanese single titled, ‘SHOCK’ on March 16th and will start their activities. BEAST, who had successfully completed their first showcase in Japan, stated at a press conference, “We will be going towards the Japanese people with amazing music and performance.”

CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2011 11:23 AM | Show all posts
BEAST and G.NA participates in Fukuyama Masaharu's remake album

[쿠키 연예] 그룹 비스트와 지나(G.NA)가 일본 싱어송라이터 겸 배우 후쿠야마 마사하루의 리메이크 앨범에 참여했다.

비스트와 지나(G.NA)는 일본의 국민가수 및 배우로 알려진 후쿠야마 마사하루의 20년간의 음악활동을 모은 베스트 앨범의 아시아 발매를 기념해 제작된 'With Special Guests -Fukuyama Masaharu Remake'에 참여, 주요 히트곡의 리메이크 버전을 각각 불렀다.

비스트는 후쿠야마의 최고 히트곡이자, 드라마 주제곡으로도 인기를 모았던 곡 '虹'(Niji: 무지개)를 리메이크했다. 지나(G.NA)의 리메이크 곡은 'mlik tea'로 여성 화자가 이야기하는 사랑에 대한 느낌을 지나(G.NA)의 감성적인 목소리로 새롭게 연출해냈다.

한편, 3월 중순 일본에서의 정식 음반 발매를 앞두고 있는 비스트는 2일 발표된 오리콘DVD차트에서 이 날 발매된 ''Genesis of BEAST'' 가 3위에 랭크되는 기염을 토했다.

지나(G.NA)는 1집 타이틀곡 'BLACK & WHITE'로 전 가요프로그램 1위 자리를 석권하며 활발하게 활동 중이다.

[Cookie Entertainment] Group BEAST and G.NA have participated in Fukuyama Masaharu’s (Actress and Singer songwriter) remake album.

BEAST and G.NA had each sung the remake version of the song included in her special album ‘With Special Guests – Fukuyama Masaharu’ which contains a compilation of the songs she created in her 20 years of singing and songwriting.

BEAST had sung the remake version of Fukuyama’s best hit song and drama OST '虹'(Niji: Rainbow). G.NA’s remake song was ‘Milk Tea' which is about a female talking about her feelings towards love, and G.NA portrayed the song is a new view with her loving voice.

Meanwhile, BEAST had gained popularity by placing third in the DVD Oricon chart with ‘Genesis of BEAST’ and they are planning for an official album release in mid-March.

G.NA had placed 1st in many music programs with her title song ‘BLACK & WHITE’ and is fulfilling her schedules with excitement.

CREDITS: DAUM NEWS (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-3-2011 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Riza.. thanks sbb update news kat sni..

kalo riza leh edit news2 lepas.. lebih lawo kalo title news tuh riza x yah quote sekali..
so, biler org quote.. org yg baca akan tahu dorg quote yg mana.. sbb kalo riza quote semua sekali.. nanti apa yg org quote post riza.. yg di'quote' tuh x nampak.. so, x leh org nak tau topik mana yg dorg nak bincangkan..so, hope semua2 and saper2 yg updatekan kat thread nih.. leh buat camtuh erk? format camnih..

TITLE

*picture if ada

News details

credit

kalo cyworld ker, twitter ker.. kalo leh buat format macam tu yer semua? terima kasih..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2011 10:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply 297# JUSTcircle

ooo..ok noted !!!! baru tau..
thank ngajo riza lagi..hehehe...
riza edit sekarang gak!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2011 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 3-3-2011 22:18

joker in da house

shared by charmings@tumblr

C: beastspazz @ tumblr

credit : DomeWey@soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2011 10:26 PM | Show all posts
B2ST & G.NA to feature in Fukuyama Masaharu’s remake album

B2ST and G.NA will be participating in the remake album of Japanese singer-songwriter/actor, Fukuyama Masaharu!

On March 3rd, representatives of Cube Entertainment revealed, “B2ST and G.NA have sung remade versions of Fukuyama Masaharu’s hit tracks in celebration of his 20th anniversary. ‘With Special Guests – Fukuyama Masaharu Remake‘ will be released all over Asia.”

B2ST remade the popular track “Niji (Rainbow),” which was also used as a drama theme song. The addition of B2ST’s vocals was said to have given the fun song an interesting dynamic. G.NA’s remake, “Milk Tea,” features her powerful vocals to balance the delicate feeling of a narrator’s love story.

Representatives continued, “Fukuyama Masaharu’s remake album is an opportunity for B2ST and G.NA to appeal to a wider audience outside of Korea and Japan.”The tracks will be released as a digital single for each contributing artist by the end of this month.

Source: Asia Today via Nate

Source: allkpop

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Tyra
aaanf14Tyra
Views : 8145 Replies : 71
Nora Danish - Nedim Nazri Aziz Sah Bercerai | Lagi Update Berita - post #133
kakasotong2Nora Danish - Nedim Nazri Aziz Sah Berce
Views : 8139 Replies : 140
Betul ke ni? Qawiy (Tebuk² Quran) Ada Salahlaku Seksual?
awex^returnsBetul ke ni? Qawiy (Tebuk² Quran) Ada S
Views : 51425 Replies : 322
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 213790 Replies : 5178
[Tahniah] Zahirah + Aiman timang anak kedua, Inara Raisa
doubleA[Tahniah] Zahirah + Aiman timang anak ke
Views : 32554 Replies : 119
On your mark get set go!!
jueazOn your mark get set go!!
Views : 8012 Replies : 6
Binaan rumah memasuki sempadan rumah jiran.Pemilik dalam dilemma
YgBenarBinaan rumah memasuki sempadan rumah jir
Views : 12847 Replies : 51
Bertambah kaya...Emas Dan Logam Berharga RM1.25 Trilion Ditemui Di Sarawak
YgBenarBertambah kaya...Emas Dan Logam Berharga
Views : 2066 Replies : 14
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 74834 Replies : 3019
Point Kumpul Tachang
evatasoPoint Kumpul Tachang
Views : 30651 Replies : 193

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-6-2024 03:57 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.160032 second(s), 42 queries .